New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> The_Network, Fjord, and more in Haverhill on October 9th. by JoeyCobra on Sep 20,2007 1:52pm
Add To All Your Pages!
Oct 9, 2007 Welfare Records (Haverhill, MA)
astronomer - 2007-10-09
Astronomer(68)
flash animated slider show
fjord - 2007-10-09
Fjord(83)
lamour - 2007-10-09
Lamour(38)
magna_mater - 2007-10-09
Magna Mater(50)
randomshots - 2007-10-09
Randomshots(1)
the_network - 2007-10-09
The Network(97)

toggletoggle post by JoeyCobra  at Sep 20,2007 1:52pm edited Sep 20,2007 1:58pm

come to this show.
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Astronomer

toggletoggle post by morgirion at Sep 21,2007 8:44pm
fjord the folk band?

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Sep 22,2007 1:00am
no... the ex-ex winter solstice band.

toggletoggle post by the_network_booking   at Sep 24,2007 9:06pm
this is our first local show since a long time ago when it was Scott's last show...this one we have a bass player and new singer.
go time!

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Sep 24,2007 11:25pm
if i'm home [or get a chance to be]
i will be at this one!

toggletoggle post by joeycobra  at Sep 30,2007 7:26pm
::bump::

toggletoggle post by the_network_booking   at Oct 4,2007 9:37pm
if you have never seen "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" you need to come to this...there will be a serious schooling
school time kiddos

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Oct 4,2007 10:45pm
i'll be at this.

toggletoggle post by joeycobra  at Oct 5,2007 12:34am
this is going to be a great time...don't miss out.

toggletoggle post by pigsportrait  at Oct 8,2007 12:29am
if you fuckers thought about this show and is up in the air with attending due to the day of the week, money is tight, your girlfriend thinks your stupid, gotta work early, Strangle your brain and attend. Check out what happened to this band The_Network. The whole just don't give a fuck, has finally gave a fuck, the tightness the struggle the in your mouth watch this shit will you talk about it later, we'll does raggidy ann has cotton tits ? YES

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 8,2007 12:43am
i had to get an MRI after the last time i saw The_Network.

toggletoggle post by JoeyCobra  at Oct 8,2007 11:09am
Tomorrow ::bump::

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Oct 8,2007 11:55am
go to this!

toggletoggle post by the_network_booking   at Oct 8,2007 7:10pm
I fuckin love the crazed/drunkin/out of his freakin mind of scotty too hotty...he sums it up nice...
"if you fuckers thought about this show and is up in the air with attending due to the day of the week, money is tight, your girlfriend thinks your stupid, gotta work early, Strangle your brain and attend. Check out what happened to this band The_Network. The whole just don't give a fuck, has finally gave a fuck, the tightness the struggle the in your mouth watch this shit will you talk about it later, we'll does raggidy ann has cotton tits ? YES"

toggletoggle post by NippleViolater   at Oct 8,2007 7:37pm
I'm starting on my first beer right now for this show. See me there. The pleaure is all yours.

toggletoggle post by JoeyCobra  at Oct 9,2007 9:02am
tonight!

if you read this and do not go it will be assumed that you support child molestation

toggletoggle post by the_network_booking   at Oct 9,2007 1:14pm
ahhhh, yep

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 9,2007 1:34pm
I'm going there on the way home.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 9,2007 5:56pm
here now. place is awesome.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 9,2007 6:30pm
lamour: The took the place of vallon. wow, the bassist had a broken hand. That's pretty amazing and to think it was the guitarist that had the issues (broken string). Tons of off key singing, but over all not that bad. If there were moshing people who showed up for them, but would have enjoyed themselves. so sad that they went unmoshed. c'est la vie.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Oct 9,2007 6:53pm
how many bands have played/ when will this be over?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 9,2007 7:26pm
the astronomer are on now then fjord and finally the network. probably over by 9-9:30

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 9,2007 7:54pm edited Oct 9,2007 11:04pm
magna mater: ex-within the fray. they fit right in with thbe same sound that bands on BMA are doing now, that post-post-hardcore that is wicked over blown with some slower parts. The mic stopped cutting out during teir set.

astronomer: the first song they played sounded like nothing I've ever heard from them before. Probably because I typically run into the room as they are playing one of their first songs. Joey's mic cut out constantly. Even after 3 switch ups. This is the last time they will be playing live until next year so they took his opportunity to get like totally naked and wrestle as they played the last songs: joey can't climb.

fjord setting up now.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 9,2007 8:33pm
fjord: the were so good and so loud. I wonder why people don't seem to care when they play around here. The show tomorrow at o'briens will be so much better. I promise. I won't be there, but irepress will and people always show up for them. The singer kept walking into people in the front and then for the last bit of the last song, a slow mosh knocked out the mic.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Oct 9,2007 10:59pm
trying with the reviews huh? lol

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Oct 9,2007 11:00pm edited Oct 9,2007 11:02pm
the new network singer kept on saying "we are the_network" after every song.

kinda surprised to see a low turn out.
but this venue is awesome.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 9,2007 11:01pm
I think he was drunk and you were stoned.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 9,2007 11:01pm
yep

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Oct 9,2007 11:03pm
the_reverend said:
I think he was drunk and you were stoned.

i wasn't stoned maybe my friend was.... your flash killed me.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Oct 9,2007 11:12pm
i have to say that every time i'm o this site that there is atleast one horrible picture taken of me.

toggletoggle post by the_network_booking   at Oct 10,2007 1:08am
such a good venue, I hope this one is long lasting...I guess the turn out was kinda weak, but for a new venue, tuesday night and such it really wasn't that bad in my opinion...there will always be those "yeah man I'll be there next week".
I think in a few months there are going to some real big tours coming through here (probarly ruining the place_), we'll see...

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Oct 10,2007 1:14am
xanonymousx said:
the new network singer kept on saying "we are the_network" after every song.

He pronounced the underscore?

toggletoggle post by the_network_booking   at Oct 10,2007 1:39am
hahah, its all in the cadence

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Oct 10,2007 1:40am
Color me impressed.

toggletoggle post by mcmahon nli at Oct 10,2007 8:47am
ladies and gentlemen, the wolf-man timmy network.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 10,2007 9:18am
I think tim should be re-named finnigan.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 10,2007 9:55am
rich, the color of impressed will never cover up the color of shame.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Oct 10,2007 9:57am
one thing thats really crazy is how pete just threw around a $3000 guitar like that.
insane.

toggletoggle post by JoeyCobra  at Oct 10,2007 1:40pm
this show was loads of fun.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Oct 11,2007 8:50am
I blame shitty dover indian food for making me miss this

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 11,2007 8:56am
fuck that! the lace in dover was th first indian food I ever ate. very good. I think that was 97.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Oct 11,2007 9:16am
Taste of India? usually I'm fine with it, but for some reason or another, I was puking black shit out my car window the entire way home.
thank goodness it rained.

toggletoggle post by JCobra at Oct 11,2007 3:34pm
I wish you had vomited fourth a swarm of hornets set upon destroying the indian food establishment that made you sick.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 11,2007 8:13pm
network, the: this is the cheapest network show since 86 when they were known as network chat and they played a homecomig game (that was a free show). This si the earliest show since they did 4 LPs under the name bostah boston broseph. Seriously, it's their earliest show since that day opening metalfest. They clicked off all the lights and had construction and mechanic lights on a flasher. Added an interesting color to the pictures. The new singer "mikey bones" (aka homeless mike from perils of reasoning) fit in perfectly, but was really drunk and rambled on the mic in between songs. Scott (the former the_network singer) made a surprise appearance and was also drunk. They set up all their cabs along the edge of the stage and played fully on the floor. That with the lights being off made all the people stand almost as far back as they could be. Still it wasn't "too scary" like they have been in the past, but still frighteningly "am I going get hit". Mike must not know about the mic pass cause tim (aka shamus finnign mcmalley) just screamed at the ground when when scott held the mic up for him. Then they all fell down and it was over.

toggletoggle post by luke nli at Oct 11,2007 10:37pm
I saw Fjord at O Briens and they were fucking ridiculous. Cool dudes too. They need to drop the "ex-winter solistice" thing. That band was horrible.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Oct 11,2007 10:40pm
i liked winter solstice, but fjord is so much better than them.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 11,2007 11:05pm
the guy from winter solstice left the band like right after they formed.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Oct 11,2007 11:07pm
yeah i know, but isn't one of the guitarists from that band too. or is that just the ghost from a fallen age band?

toggletoggle post by joeycobra  at Oct 11,2007 11:18pm
The only one from winter solstice was the dude who did vocals on the record and one tour I think. Ken was in The End Of The Universe though.

One of the best bands going right now though, people need to take notice of Fjord.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][3:26:02pm Mar 28,2024
load time 4.62964 secs/29 queries]
[search][refresh page]