New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Appreciation: Watching The Simpsons 10th season in its entirety in 3 days by MarkFuckingRichards on Aug 14,2007 4:10pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Aug 14,2007 4:10pm
HAMBURGER EARMUFFS!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 14,2007 4:12pm
my roommate just picked it up too... i'm gonna have to get on that. if i remember correctly season 10 was one of the last greats.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Aug 14,2007 4:13pm
I think it's easily one of the best seasons. The episode where Homer raises a lobster is fucking priceless.

toggletoggle post by shamash at Aug 14,2007 4:20pm
^That episode is great. Clampy the lobster

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 14,2007 4:24pm
"Pinchy!"

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Aug 14,2007 4:53pm
Picked this up Saturday after MFR told me it was out. I'm almost done with disc 1. (I'm a nerd and listen to all the audio commentaries).

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Aug 14,2007 4:55pm
Oh yeah.. forgot to mention that this show back in the day was fucking fantastulous.

"Yo, Apu! Give me the usual."
"Yes, sir! One Kwik-E-Dog, one bubblegum cigar, and the latest issue of "Success" magazine."

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Aug 14,2007 9:47pm
I am going to watch this season over and over again until the 11th season comes out. Or maybe I'll try to finally complete my collection. I feel naked with seasons 8 and 9.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Aug 15,2007 1:34am
Naked with seasons 8 and 9? Who with the what now?

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Aug 15,2007 11:40am
HAHAHA! Woops. I'm not even going to edit that.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Aug 15,2007 2:09pm
I assume you mean you don't have seasons 8 and 9. You need them. They are fucking great.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Aug 15,2007 3:06pm
I do in fact need them. And most importantly, I need them in the special collector's edition boxes shaped like Maggie and Lisa's heads. If I can't have them like that, I'll never have them at all.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Aug 15,2007 4:08pm
Lameness. This is supposedly the last year they're doing that special box shit. I bought the stupid head one the first year they did it. There was a slip inside that said if I wanted a regular DVD box to call a 1-800 number and give them my information. I did so and a pre-recorded message read by Homer told me that I'm a freak and a nerd for going through the trouble to call a number to get a regular box. I listented to the recording and eventually received instructions to go to a website that mailed me the regular dvd box for free. When the next season came out on DVD they had both types of boxes on the shelves. THIS year I went to 3 different stores to get the regular box and not that stupid head bullshit.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Aug 15,2007 4:11pm
Hahaha, Matt Groening PWN3D you.

When I went into Best Buy, they had a million of the regular box and only 1 of the head box left. Obviously I lunged at the head box. I'm too much of a collector to not care about that sort of stuff; it kills me.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Aug 15,2007 4:17pm
You watched the whole season? Did you even laugh once?

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Aug 15,2007 4:22pm edited Aug 15,2007 4:22pm
MarkFuckingRichards said:
I'm too much of a collector

It's a fucking box shaped like a head... That's not being a collector, it's being a post-menopausal grandmother who has to buy EVERYTHING.

This is the reason my grandmother lives alone and has a trampoline, every product that Avon has ever made, boxes and boxes of broken picture frames, a novelty spoon from every country, and halloween candy from 2001.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Aug 15,2007 4:30pm
Hahaha...hooray for menopause! I would be the worst grandmother ever.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Aug 15,2007 4:34pm
Haha. I'd bang the shit out of you if you were a grandmother though.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Aug 15,2007 4:39pm
HELL YES.

toggletoggle post by i_am_lazy at Aug 15,2007 8:26pm
Pinchy's 10th season? I'm so fucking getting that.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Aug 15,2007 11:08pm
They put a compilation of prank phone calls to Moe's in the bonus features; I can't remember the name Bart gave, but the best Moe response was:

"When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna shove sausages down your throat, and hungry dogs up your butt!"

Fucking PRICELESS.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Aug 16,2007 8:38am
Hahaha, Matt Groening PWN3D you.

When I went into Best Buy, they had a million of the regular box and only 1 of the head box left. Obviously I lunged at the head box. I'm too much of a collector to not care about that sort of stuff; it kills me.

I got the regular box BECAUSE I'm too much of a collector. I already have 7 other simpsons seasons in regular boxes. They need to stay uniform.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 16,2007 9:43am
They put a compilation of prank phone calls to Moe's in the bonus features; I can't remember the name Bart gave, but the best Moe response was:

"When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna shove sausages down your throat, and hungry dogs up your butt!"

Fucking PRICELESS.

"Listen to me, you; when I catch you, I'm gonna pull out your eyes and stick 'em down your pants so you can watch me kick the crap outta you, okay? Then, I'm gonna use your tongue to paint my boat!"

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][9:57:26am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01255 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]