New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Persuader appreciation (power/thrash/metal) by ArrowHead likes Pie on Aug 14,2007 12:16pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Aug 14,2007 12:16pm
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...=user.viewprofile&friendID=64468755

I've mentioned these guys before, but I was just on their myspace site and was saddened by the paltry number of plays lately.

This is really good stuff. If you like Blind Guardian, these guys sound like a much heavier version, with influences from In Flames style thrash to death metal. The singer goes from screamy metal stuff to vocal harmonies that sound EXACTLY like Hansi. This is the same guy that sings for Savage Circus (the new Blind Guardian.)

The songs on their myspace go in chronological order from their last three albums. You'll notice they keep getting heavier and heavier, but keep the cool majestic quality.

Sorry to write a review, but I really dig this band. I've tried ordering their CDs, but the distribution they have sucks.

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Aug 14,2007 12:21pm
power metal with balls.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 14,2007 12:26pm
I need to check this out when I get home. I've been on a SERIOUS "Nightfall in Middle Earth" kick, lately.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Aug 14,2007 1:29pm
If you've heard the latest BG album, you'll see that Jens sounds more like Hansi than Hansi does nowadays.

If you're looking for Nightfall in Middle Earth, however, check out Savage Circus. Pretty much Blind Guardian starting where he left off with Nightfall.

toggletoggle post by boine at Aug 14,2007 2:16pm
persuader is sweet, and savage circus is just blind guardian in disguise

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Gored Lugubrious Eucharist
[default homepage] [print][5:31:30am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01499 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]