New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Police Brutality in North Providence during Peaceful Protest. by lbprovidence on Aug 12,2007 1:10pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by lbprovidence at Aug 12,2007 1:10pm
Peacful protest turns ugly yesterday as police brutality sets in...

Pictures:http://jonathanmcintosh.smugmug.com/gallery/3293537

yesterday Alex Svoboda (member of High Plains Thunder and the Providence IWW) was the victim of police brutality while participating in the IWW march against Jacky’s Galaxie restaurant in North Providence. After the march started in the right lane of Mineral Spring Ave, the police ordered the march to move to the side.

As the march was complying, several officers took the opportunity to make a vicious example of a peaceful protester by her beating her, breaking her left leg, pepper spraying her, and then having the nerve to charge her with assaulting three officers, resisting arrest and obstructing *justice*. Jason “Pliscan” Friedmutter (another member of High Plains Thunder and the Providence IWW) was also arrested for obstructing *justice*. Several other march participants were indiscriminately pepper-sprayed.

projo article: http://www.projo.com/news/content/np_protest_08-12-07_MT6NFRJ.339122a.html

fuck tha police

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Aug 12,2007 1:15pm
who cares, providence sucks.

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Aug 12,2007 1:18pm
hahahahahahahahahahaah, it does sucks

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Aug 12,2007 1:21pm
Seeing that girl's leg makes me cringe; that is more than a dislocated knee. Even if she was resisting arrest and "assaulting" 3 police officers (like she could really do that much damage to 3 male police officers who I'm sure have faced much worse), that leg is far too extremely injured for any sort of justification.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Aug 12,2007 1:42pm
nothing will happen to the cops. theyre defense will be, "look at the last time we let down our guard, that guy killed a detective in the police station."

heres what i have come up with after years of seeing and hearing these stories, don't put yourself in the situation to be made a victim and you dont have to worry about what happens. end of story, be smarter about it, dont run your mouth to the cops, and when they tell you to do something, do it then go about your agenda.

be smarter than the cops and you wont end up like this.

toggletoggle post by cav at Aug 12,2007 1:46pm
yea her leg looks like they tackled her from behind or from the side, how else does your leg just bend the wrong way like that. totally fucked. i hate cops so much.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Aug 12,2007 1:47pm
yea what the hell happened to her leg... i wish id seen this in action not in freeze frame

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Aug 12,2007 1:50pm
KeithMutiny said:
nothing will happen to the cops. theyre defense will be, "look at the last time we let down our guard, that guy killed a detective in the police station."

heres what i have come up with after years of seeing and hearing these stories, don't put yourself in the situation to be made a victim and you dont have to worry about what happens. end of story, be smarter about it, dont run your mouth to the cops, and when they tell you to do something, do it then go about your agenda.

be smarter than the cops and you wont end up like this.

this is the wrong attitude to have.
if u are at a protest you want to look like you are being treated unfairly so people will notice.
if u follow the rules and resist/get brutalized you kinda win.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Aug 12,2007 1:50pm
time to photoshop the busted leg pic

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Aug 12,2007 1:58pm
cav said:
yea her leg looks like they tackled her from behind or from the side, how else does your leg just bend the wrong way like that. totally fucked. i hate cops so much.

To me, it looks like they either kicked her from the side when her foot was firmly planted on the ground, causing her body weight to pivot against the axis of her left leg, or they kicked her really hard from the front and in the process of trying to balance herself, got hit again and just twisted the wrong way. Or 2 officers tackled her simultaneously from 2 different directions. No matter how it happened, it was done with extreme force. I should know, having had both of my knees take several vacations to the wrong side of my legs, haha.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Aug 12,2007 1:59pm
thats because you're always on them, marcus ;)

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Aug 12,2007 2:00pm
I'm always on vacations? I am confused, Adamus.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Aug 12,2007 2:00pm
good.....maybe now theyll find something productive to do, instead of 'marching' for a restuaraunt.
Fucking Hippies.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Aug 12,2007 2:01pm
MarkFuckingRichards said:
I'm always on vacations? I am confused, Adamus.

your knees... you're always on your knees. way to ruin my joke :(

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Aug 12,2007 2:02pm
oh nevermind, they were beaners.
Dosent matter, they werent human.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Aug 12,2007 2:02pm
Haha, are you calling me fat? That's rude. I'm totally not giving you that handy like I promised.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Aug 12,2007 2:24pm
The only thing I hate more than cops are the dirty hippies. Good job police!

toggletoggle post by yummy at Aug 12,2007 3:04pm
The people I hate are the ones that make statements about things they know nothing about. They are way worse than hippies or cops. Keith, why (if they felt strongly enough about an issue) shouldn't people protest? In this case I believe it was about Jackie's getting products through a a sweatshop company. I know this always falls under the hippy category of things to worry about and in a forum it's just so much easier to make jokes (as I'm sure I will enjoy the new photoshopped pics) but I would have to take the side of the protesters. Apparently, they weren't moving in the right direction fast enough and the cops wanted to make an example out of her. Wow, way to go. I don't hate cops but these ones make it tough for me not to. Even if he does get suspended, which he probably won't, he'll still get paid. I mean........yeah, fuck everyone that's not me, and fuck hippies and their weird try-to-speak-up-for-what-they-believe-in-attitude.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Aug 12,2007 4:07pm
Isn't it funny how the people who claim to be most patriotic to a country based on protest are against protest?

Still, that girl got pwned.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 12,2007 4:13pm
Lamp said:
Isn't it funny how the people who claim to be most patriotic to a country based on protest are against protest?

Still, that girl got pwned.

Critical hit.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Aug 12,2007 4:24pm
yummy said:
The people I hate are the ones that make statements about things they know nothing about. They are way worse than hippies or cops. Keith, why (if they felt strongly enough about an issue) shouldn't people protest? In this case I believe it was about Jackie's getting products through a a sweatshop company. I know this always falls under the hippy category of things to worry about and in a forum it's just so much easier to make jokes (as I'm sure I will enjoy the new photoshopped pics) but I would have to take the side of the protesters. Apparently, they weren't moving in the right direction fast enough and the cops wanted to make an example out of her. Wow, way to go. I don't hate cops but these ones make it tough for me not to. Even if he does get suspended, which he probably won't, he'll still get paid. I mean........yeah, fuck everyone that's not me, and fuck hippies and their weird try-to-speak-up-for-what-they-believe-in-attitude.

Moron. Keith didn't say people shouldn't protest. He said you shouldn't get mouthy with cops when they ask you to do something.

They also didn't act because the people weren't "moving in the right direction fast enough", it says right in the article that when asked to move the girl was hitting the officers, cursing, and spitting.

Keith is completely right. The right to peacefully protest is exactly that. If a cop tells you to move out of the street, or to stop blocking an establishments entrance, you need to shut the fuck up and do it. If you want to argue with the cops, get a lawyer and do it at the appropriate time, in the appropriate place.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Aug 12,2007 4:49pm
First off, thanks for the moron retort. I'm all fixed now. I can see how I was off base after rereading Keith's post(oh my god, I admitted I'm wrong). But, do you really think that's how it happened? The girl was asked to move, then she started hitting, cursing, and spitting. Sounds shady to me. But, hey who knows?

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Aug 12,2007 4:50pm
It's funny how the people we pay to "serve and protect" us often use excessive violence against us at the drop of a hat. Fucking storm troopers.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Aug 12,2007 4:55pm
yummy said:
But, do you really think that's how it happened? The girl was asked to move, then she started hitting, cursing, and spitting.

Uh, no. After reading the article it's a bit plain that she was asked to move, she dallied, they told her to move faster, she argued, they tried to place her under arrest, and she started hitting, cursing, and spitting. Doesn't sound strange at all, shit like this happens all the time, man.

You think it sounds sketchy? Look at these protesters. You can't picture her saying "I know my rights, blah blah, I have the right to protest, blah blah!"? Again, the basics: If a cop tells you something, DO IT. Argue LATER.

Cops don't know your rights. They don't even know the LAWS. That is a job for judges and attourneys. Cops know one simple thing: if they tell you to do something, you should be doing it.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Aug 12,2007 4:57pm
HailTheLeaf said:
It's funny how the people we pay to "serve and protect" us often use excessive violence against us at the drop of a hat. Fucking storm troopers.

Another useless hippy post from you-know-who, I'm so glad you showed up.

You don't pay ANYONE to serve and protect, honey.

You pay taxes as a requirement as a U.S. citizen. In turn, a portion of these taxes are used to fund law enforcement and judical agencies, as determine by FREELY ELECTED officials we have (as a majority) selected to represent our views in these matters.

In other words, your opinion is too small to count, and I'm damned glad of it.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Aug 12,2007 5:01pm
And in your above view, the cops did in fact try to serve and protect! They were trying to protect the merchant's right to do business freely without obstruction. They were trying to protect the motorists' ability to drive unencumbered on those roads, and they tried to protect the protesters' right to peacefully protest while trying to prevent any tragic accidents due to 100 people meandering in a public roadway.

And when a girl got mouthy and unappreciative, they broke the fat cunt's leg.

Frankly, I'm surprised we don't see a lot more of this, considering how many people like yourself like to blindly shit on cops just trying to do their jobs.

toggletoggle post by diamond_dave  at Aug 12,2007 5:01pm
ArrowHead likes Pie said:

it says right in the article that when asked to move the girl was hitting the officers, cursing, and spitting.

just because a cop said it doesn't mean it happened. cops say lots of things. i wasn't there, so i don't know but i bet the truth lies somewhere between the two stories. it always does.

Keith is completely right. The right to peacefully protest is exactly that. If a cop tells you to move out of the street, or to stop blocking an establishments entrance, you need to shut the fuck up and do it. If you want to argue with the cops, get a lawyer and do it at the appropriate time, in the appropriate place.

the police department's job is to represent the law, not to BE the law. if a dumb pig asks me to stop doing something that's not illegal, i have no obligation to obey him or her.
it's true that it's EASIER to shut the fuck up and move along. that's what they want. that's why a lot of people become cops...they're power-thirsty. and because people blindly obey anyone with a badge and a gun, they act in ways that are above the law, such as 3 men taking down a girl and snapping her leg in half. and they get away with it because people like some of the people here think that every time a pig says "jump" we should ask "how high?"
people assume that cops are trained to use restraint and not to judge and to anticipate and diffuse confrontation. many do. some do not. if a cop is acting belligerent/violent/otherwise unnecessarily angry, it is our responsibility as the people whom they are supposed to protect (not to mention who pay their salaries) to call them out on it.
fuck punk cops.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Aug 12,2007 5:02pm
yummy said:
First off, thanks for the moron retort.

Sorry about that, it was kind of uncalled for.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Aug 12,2007 5:02pm
She needs to be gangraped by drug crazed PeTA members, while wearing a crown of thorns, before she will see the light.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Aug 12,2007 5:02pm
Exactly, we pay their salaries thru taxes, we provide their income and they return the favor by giving us speeding tickets and beating us up.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Aug 12,2007 5:03pm
Guys.....youre giving this subject actual thought.
They were beaners, no one mattered.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Aug 12,2007 5:05pm edited Aug 12,2007 5:06pm
HailTheLeaf said:
Exactly, we pay their salaries thru taxes, we provide their income and they return the favor by giving us speeding tickets and beating us up.

They dont beat me up.....Ive never had a problem with a cop, because I know when to shut my fucking mouth. You on the other hand, obviously NEED a beating.

And speeding tickets are given out on a quota basis, that is regulated by city officials, not cops.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Aug 12,2007 5:08pm
AND.....

This country was not formed on protest, it was formed on revolution.

Theres a big difference between a smelly line of hippie/yuppies that whine about something that really dosent matter, and a line of minutemen ready to fight for land they already fought for once.

toggletoggle post by diamond_dave  at Aug 12,2007 5:10pm

Cops don't know your rights. They don't even know the LAWS. That is a job for judges and attourneys. Cops know one simple thing: if they tell you to do something, you should be doing it.

i saw this after i wrote my long-ass post. i agree with you, i think we're on different sides of the same coin.
my opinion is cops better damned well know the laws they are paid to enforce. if a particular officer doesn't, i might be the one to call him out on it. i'll deal with the fact that it will most likely piss him off and that he'll try to make my life a living hell for a few minutes.

toggletoggle post by diamond_dave  at Aug 12,2007 5:11pm edited Aug 12,2007 5:19pm
powerkok said:

I'm pretty sure the Boston Tea Party and the sinking of the Gaspee are sort of important to our country's heritage.

Do you really feel that way?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Aug 12,2007 5:16pm
diamond_dave said:
powerkok said:
Guys.....youre giving this subject actual thought.

do you really feel that way?

No, that was my comic relief. Ok Yes. Yes I do. this is why:

'The protest group included students from Brown, Providence College and Rhode Island College, other Rhode Islanders of various ages, and Balthazar Ramos, of New York, who said he worked for the supply company for two years but was fired for his union involvement. Ramos said he worked 112 hours per week, was paid $4.90 per hour, and was not compensated for overtime.'

Would you work 112 hours a week for 4.90 an hour if you were a legal US citizen that had any more than a 1/4 of a brain?
I feel no sympathy for that toolbox.

Also.....

'Their complaints were not specifically with the restaurant, but with Dragon Land Trading, a New York-based restaurant supply company from which Jacky’s buys.'

Thats like protesting communism, at Wal-Mart, because they sell Chinese products.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Aug 12,2007 5:20pm
HailTheLeaf said:
Exactly, we pay their salaries thru taxes,

No. Again, you are "Paying" no one. We provide the taxes. Their salaries are provided by the REPRESENTATIVES that WE ELECT.

WE, not you, pay their salaries through VOTING! Again, in this matter it just seems that your opinion was too small to count.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Aug 12,2007 5:26pm edited Aug 12,2007 5:27pm
diamond_dave said:
powerkok said:

I'm pretty sure the Boston Tea Party and the sinking of the Gaspee are sort of important to our country's heritage.

This, while somewhat true, was hardly done for the same reasons protests are done today.

Yes, they were technically 'protests' they werent designed to retort against a very minor hardship, such as some of these bullshit hippie whack job lines, they were designed to gain a psychological edge in order to win a war.
Big difference.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Aug 12,2007 5:26pm
yummy said:<<First off, thanks for the moron retort.>>

Sorry about that, it was kind of uncalled for.

I'm over it. I was really just saying that I don't take anybody's word for it and you'd be naive to assume the article is 100% accurate. Which is why I ended with "who knows?".

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Aug 12,2007 5:27pm
diamond_dave said:

my opinion is cops better damned well know the laws they are paid to enforce.

Unfortunately, while this would be great it is unlikely. State and Federal law that it would take years of study and practice to learn. Law school it tens of thousands of dollars. We can't afford to give this to cops, we'd end up with like one cop in every city.

People look at cops like they're judge dread. It's more like CHips: They go in to their shift, a supervisor gives them an agenda for the day, and they go out and do it. If you find yourself on their agenda, you do what they SAY when they SAY IT because they have a job to do. They can't go back to the station and tell their supervisor "Oh, well we tried to tell ms. Hail The Leaf to move onto the sidewalk, but she informed us that 'she knows her rights' and refused. So we left."

You want to argue RIGHTS and LAWS, you need a lawyer. Cops are trained in how to control, incapacitate, arrest, and detain people. The law is not their concern, they just do as they are instructed.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Aug 12,2007 5:28pm
Hailtheleaf, you cannot be defended on this one.

toggletoggle post by diamond_dave  at Aug 12,2007 5:28pm
powerkok said:
Would you work 112 hours a week for 4.90 an hour if you were a legal US citizen that had any more than a 1/4 of a brain?
I feel no sympathy for that toolbox.

I sort of agree, but would tend to blame the boss/company/system that allows this to happen more than I would the individual. It's probably still more than he was making at home, and he surely didn't know what his rights were. Now that he does, he doesn't work there anymore.
I have a friend who was born in Mexico and lived there for 18 years before coming here to work (legally). He told me that the reason why many Mexicans come here to work is because at least if you work more hours, you get paid more. In Mexico, they pay you whatever they want. This is why a lot of immigrants come here and work for low hourly rates, in the stead of an American or someone else who knows their rights. The two most important points in my opinion are:
1) yes, a person should know his rights in the country in which he is residing.
2) blame the system, not the honest man trying to make an honest living.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Aug 12,2007 8:14pm
hey, if your gonna do it, grow some balls and at least do it right. In the words of the great hippocryte(sp?) band known as Aus Rotten...

"They ignore protest
But can they ignore a city on fire
It's time to do more than talk
When they ignore peaceful protest
They ignore protest
But can they ignore a burning police car
When they ignore peaceful protest
They ignore signs and marches
But can they ignore bricks and rocks
When they ignore peaceful protest"

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Aug 12,2007 8:17pm
http://jonathanmcintosh.smugmug.com/gallery/3293537/1/183099725/Medium

THAT IS NO DISLOCATED KNEE

TIME FOR REVOLUTION

BUT NOT A LEFTIST ONE

OR WE'LL END UP FUCKED LIKE USSR

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Aug 12,2007 8:19pm
yea, thats gonna require majory surgery.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Aug 12,2007 8:49pm
im responsible for all of this.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Aug 12,2007 8:49pm
::APPLAUSE::

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Aug 12,2007 8:52pm
i knew it all along.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Aug 12,2007 9:33pm
Keith has it right. I've never had a problem with cops EVEN in some situations where shit could get out of hand.

DO WHAT THEY SAY AND STAY OUT OF THERE WAY!

Easy as hell.

Plus, I hate hippies.

toggletoggle post by lbprovidence at Aug 12,2007 11:47pm
This post wasnt intended for assholes who dont care ANYTHING to complain about "hippies" or peace punks fighting for a cause they believe in or helping do somthing for the organization they belong to, no matter what the issue was or how they went about it. I posted this because Alex was a friend of mine and a sweet fucking kid, it didnt matter if she talked back to or stuggled with cops who have anger management issues. Its fucked up whatever she did, or didnt do, got them heated enough to break her fucking bones, she didnt deserve what happened to her. She was no threat to the police and im sure she did not instigate the comfrontation. I just hope everyone here can sympathize with her and learn from this. police burtality happens everywhere all the time and I hope we can avoid situations like this while speaking of or acting upon whatever we feel is right anywhere at any time. cops will never exist to protect "you". Be careful.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Aug 13,2007 12:23am
Well that is why you need to own a gun, killing a cop and protecting your dignity is far more valuable then being pushed around by some whelp who was molested as a child.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Aug 13,2007 12:49am
Just as a warning, I wouldn't expect the same sympathy here that you would get on the Lots of Noise forum...though I guess you can see that clearly by now...

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Aug 13,2007 2:47am
All I read was something about punks in Providence. Well, there's only something like a dozen real punks in the entire city. The rest are bunch of fucking art students following the directions to a "How To Be Punk" book they probably bought at Spencer's (actually the other stupid place that sells Rancid shirts and spikes) all while living off mommy and daddy.

Eat shit! If you care so much about slave labor in sweatshops then go burn down a Wal Mart. Talk, talk, talk, talk...

talk

talk

talk

talk

Did I mention talk?

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Aug 13,2007 3:40am edited Aug 13,2007 3:54am
I agree that the sensible thing is to listen to cops and not give them a reason to start shit and yadda yadda yadda..

but have you guys ever just met an asshole cop? some times they are just looking for trouble super-trooper's style.

anyone who saw TYAG and Misery Index at the AS220 a couple years back can attest to just how fucking retarded Rhode Island police can be.

They look like Carlos Mencia and Garey Busey.

HOWEVER: I support local acts of brutality against punk rockers.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Aug 13,2007 3:41am edited Aug 13,2007 3:42am
horror_tang said:
All I read was something about punks in Providence. Well, there's only something like a dozen real punks in the entire city. The rest are bunch of fucking art students following the directions to a "How To Be Punk" book they probably bought at Spencer's (actually the other stupid place that sells Rancid shirts and spikes) all while living off mommy and daddy.

I think for some reason you think that there are two kinds of punks.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 13,2007 4:08am
wow... that leg is like wow...
if I was her, I would have been reduced to fighting for my fucking life.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Aug 13,2007 5:11am
Niccolai said:
I agree that the sensible thing is to listen to cops and not give them a reason to start shit and yadda yadda yadda..

but have you guys ever just met an asshole cop? some times they are just looking for trouble super-trooper's style.

anyone who saw TYAG and Misery Index at the AS220 a couple years back can attest to just how fucking retarded Rhode Island police can be.

They look like Carlos Mencia and Garey Busey.

HOWEVER: I support local acts of brutality against punk rockers.

HA, i clearly remember that show, too bad the cops got roughed up.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Aug 13,2007 5:15am
You can totally see me checking out Dav Maggot's cawk in that picture.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 13,2007 9:12am
My response to this entire thread is this:

I just hope that girl's parents are rich as FUCK. Just, absurdly, Hilton family rich, so that they can hire the meanest, most unscrupulous shark of a lawyer around to get down to the business of ending some fucking careers in law enforcement. The whole idea of cops feeling threatened by a bunch of crunchy granola motherfuckers is dumb fucking stupid - cops in NP have plenty of experience dealing with actual, reality-type criminals; they maybe should know the difference. So, yeah, when we give you a gun and a neat car with a laptop in it and all that crap, maybe once in a while you have to exercise a little self-control, once in a while you're gonna have to listen to a little backtalk from those pesky citizens. Or maybe you're better suited to a career of moving boxes. I understand the food service industry is usually hiring.

This whole incident = +1 million for requiring cops to have a college degree.

toggletoggle post by pires at Aug 13,2007 2:48pm
Oh please...Protest this, protest that...When the fuck did a protest ever work anyway? All these cop haters just love to talk shit until they actually need a fucking cop to help them in whatever way possible...And if the cops don't react as quickly as you'd like them to, then you just bitch, bitch, bitch.... I understand, some are power hungry and don't deserve to be cops...But you only hear about the bad ones... And that might make up less than 5%... That cunt deserved to have her leg broken...Fuckin' hippie...

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Aug 13,2007 2:52pm
Someone deserves to have their leg broken by cops for protesting something that had nothing to do with the police force?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 13,2007 2:54pm
WE'RE NOT GONNA PROTEST
WE'RE NOT GONNA PROTEST
WE'RE NOT GONNA PROTEST

toggletoggle post by cav at Aug 13,2007 2:56pm
well, they said in one of the articles that the protesters were obstructing traffic, which is why the cops got involved. i just dont understand what happened to make 3 officers tackle a woman and break her leg? wtf did she do?

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Aug 13,2007 3:03pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 13,2007 3:20pm
Holy crap, WTF is my dad doing with that lady?

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Aug 13,2007 3:22pm
DestroyYouAlot said:

RUINING AMERICA

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 13,2007 3:23pm
pires said:
All these cop haters just love to talk shit until they actually need a fucking cop to help them in whatever way possible...And if the cops don't react as quickly as you'd like them to, then you just bitch, bitch, bitch.... I understand, some are power hungry and don't deserve to be cops...But you only hear about the bad ones... And that might make up less than 5%

i wholeheartedly agree. you always hear "man, cops suck, fuck them" but when you need one, "POLICE! HELP ME!". there are of course shitty cops, but in ever facet of life there are shitty parts.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 13,2007 3:23pm
KillerKadoogan said:
DestroyYouAlot said:

RUINING AMERICA

LOL

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 13,2007 3:28pm
i'm pretty sure that Arrowhead schooled every single person in this thread. as usual.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Aug 13,2007 4:35pm
Protests are gay. If you are against something, simply light it on fire.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Aug 13,2007 4:39pm
That's what those hippys get for being peaceful...

toggletoggle post by yummy at Aug 13,2007 5:47pm
Oh please...Protest this, protest that...When the fuck did a protest ever work anyway?

Martin Luther King ring a bell?

wholeheartedly agree. you always hear "man, cops suck, fuck them" but when you need one, "POLICE! HELP ME!".

I honestly can't think of a single time that I thought a cop could take care of something for me. I've called 911 when I've seen a car accident or a building on fire but, for the most part, if I can't improve my situation(whatever that may be) neither could the cop. And I'm not a cop hater persay.

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at Aug 13,2007 5:59pm
HailTheLeaf said:

No. Again, you are "Paying" no one. We provide the taxes. Their salaries are provided by the REPRESENTATIVES that WE ELECT.

WE, not you, pay their salaries through VOTING! Again, in this matter it just seems that your opinion was too small to count.

So the representives are paying the police with who's money? OUR money, thus we're providing their salaries, we also pay these "representives" who rarely actually represent what we want, if we all stopped paying taxes, there would be no police salaries. So yeah, we're paying the police.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Aug 13,2007 6:47pm
HailAtWork said:
HailTheLeaf said:

So the representives are paying the police with who's money? OUR money, thus we're providing their salaries, we also pay these "representives" who rarely actually represent what we want, if we all stopped paying taxes, there would be no police salaries. So yeah, we're paying the police.

Again, you don't pay any one. I already explained it once, are you THAT stupid?

Oh, wait....

You ARE.

I love hearing people use your shitty argument: "I pay their salary, blah blah blah blah blah".

You couldn't even come up with one fucking days pay for a cop, retard.

The fact is, a LOT of people pay these taxes. And a LOT of these people disagree with dumb hippy shitfucks like yourself. I would be one of these people.

If you don't like how things are, you have one and ONLY one recourse: Get off your hippy ass and vote. Not only that, but you need to promote, campaign, and insure that the candidates you back get the majority vote.

Otherwise, the cops go to work, get told what to do by their boss, who gets told what to do by HIS boss, who in turn gets pressure from state and federal government. You don't fit ANYWHERE in this chain.

Your ignorance, as always, astounds me.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Aug 13,2007 6:54pm
HailAtWork said:

So the representives are paying the police with who's money? OUR money, thus we're providing their salaries

WRONG.

The local and federal government are paying police with THEIR money. Money they get from charging YOU taxes for living in THEIR state, leeching off THEIR infrastructure, and enjoying the benefits of THEIR leadership. Leadership, I add, that the MAJORITY of the people have voted for and approve of. Just because you're a loud, outspoken and opinionated hippy cunt doesn't mean that more people agree with you.

You keep thinking like YOU pay taxes to get 'stuff'. In fact, you are simply paying taxes for the PRIVILEGE to call yourself a citizen. You don't like the way these cops act? Stop "paying" them. See how quick you end up in jail for tax evasion, and how quickly your "rights" are stripped from you.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Aug 13,2007 6:55pm
Yeti said:
i'm pretty sure that Arrowhead schooled every single person in this thread. as usual.

Thanks, but throughout the thread I've pretty much been reiterating what Keith Mutiny already said before me.

toggletoggle post by DrewBlood   at Aug 13,2007 7:19pm

Ai-yi-yi!

Mios dio!

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Aug 13,2007 7:50pm
Now look at that. Why would it ever take TWO cops that kind of force to arrest this girl?

Do you think they do it for fun?

Cops don't just tackle a peaceful protester. Think about it: If HailTheLeaf was paying YOU $35 an hour, would you risk your job over some fat hippy broad who should only be taking up ten or fifteen minutes of one single work day?

This girl resisted. The reports say that she kicked, grabbed, and spit at the officers. In these cases, we have elected to give cops the right to subdue, and have trained them thoroughly on how to do so.

And like all cases of this sort, the cops will be investigated through internal means, and most likely it will be deemed that they acted in their rights.

In this case, maybe this girl wasn't going to harm, stab, shoot, or pull ninja shit on one of these cops. But they DON'T EVER know that. By looking at shit like this and crying "excessive force!", "Brutality!", and immediately seeking to punish these barbarian cops, you're trying to limit their ability to respond with force in a situation may need it.

Do you really want to see cops going into a situation where their life is risked, and have them hesitate to use force because hippy dipshits have left them fearing their jobs if they ever use force?

I said it before. The solution is very, very simple. If a cop tells you to do something, DO IT. If he tells you he is arresting you, shut the fuck up, and let them search and cuff you. Don't argue, don't get tough, just don't talk at all. Everything will be a lot quicker and easier on everybody.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Aug 13,2007 7:52pm
And if I saw a fat hippy broad in tom sawyer pants, I'd wanna break BOTH of her legs. I commend these officers on their restraint.

toggletoggle post by diamond_dave  at Aug 13,2007 9:16pm edited Aug 13,2007 11:52pm

You keep thinking like YOU pay taxes to get 'stuff'. In fact, you are simply paying taxes for the PRIVILEGE to call yourself a citizen.

no. the people own the government. the government doesn't own the people. we pay taxes, and the government provides us with things, like roads and schools and subpar free cheese.

You don't like the way these cops act? Stop "paying" them. See how quick you end up in jail for tax evasion, and how quickly your "rights" are stripped from you.

no. there is no law requiring any private citizen to pay income tax, which is the only thing that'll get you nailed for evasion. it's a fact, look it up. although, in reality, yes people do get locked up for it.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 13,2007 9:21pm
if my leg looked like that, I would be at the pain fight or fligh level of shitting my pants and throwing it at people. I would be in a fight for my life stage that would reduce me into a feral animal.

those copshad best have dookie proof suits on. the feces would fly... oh yes

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 14,2007 10:47am
I said it before. The solution is very, very simple. If a cop tells you to do something, DO IT. If he tells you he is arresting you, shut the fuck up, and let them search and cuff you. Don't argue, don't get tough, just don't talk at all. Everything will be a lot quicker and easier on everybody.

i also say that to people. like in a traffic stop. so many people i know think that they can come off with this smug attitude as if they know anything about law, and the cop ends up giving them way more of a hassle because they were an asshole. so they blame the cop saying that he was "violating their rights". i've been pulled over for violations that should have had me arrested on the spot, but i was honest and cooperated, and he let it go. if i had given that "i have rights, i dont have to listen to you" attitude, i would have been booked right then and there. if your rights are truly being violated, if you have researched and know all laws and by-laws, then you take it to court. arguing with the cop will get you know where, because like Arrowhead has stated, he is only doing his job. its not up to him to judge.

toggletoggle post by Mess at Aug 14,2007 10:52am
powerkok said:
good.....maybe now theyll find something productive to do, instead of 'marching' for a restuaraunt.
Fucking Hippies.

my thoughts exactly

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Aug 14,2007 11:05am
FuckIsMySignature said:
WE'RE NOT GONNA PROTEST
WE'RE NOT GONNA PROTEST
WE'RE NOT GONNA PROTEST

GUTTER IS A TOOL!

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Aug 14,2007 11:39am
Niccolai said:
horror_tang said:

I think for some reason you think that there are two kinds of punks.

Actually, I was just giving the benefit of the doubt that there might still be a real punk or two left.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Aug 14,2007 11:45am
Well, all I gotta say is if you really have a bug up your ass about this, go here and debate people who were actually there. See what you learn:

http://lotsofnoise.com/phpBB2/index.php

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Aug 14,2007 11:47am
yummy said:
Oh please...Protest this, protest that...When the fuck did a protest ever work anyway?

Martin Luther King ring a bell?

Yes, but what did he accomplish?

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Aug 14,2007 11:52am
Yeti said:

i also say that to people. like in a traffic stop.

Absolutely. If you're gonna get raped, yelling and flailing about it are just going to make the cop dislike and remember you.

If you think you're getting screwed, it's all the more reason to behave and shut up. The cop's not going to go out of his way to show up in court if he doesn't remember you.

When I get pulled over I shut off my car, put out my butt in the ashtray, turn on the interiors, and throw the keys on the dash. I have my license and registration all ready, and keep my hands on the steering wheel.

I get a lot of warnings, and the few tickets I've gotten I appeal, appeal again, and the cop never even shows up.

The few times I've been arrested it always says in the papers I cooperated, and was a nice guy. This is going to help you a lot, in the long run.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Aug 14,2007 11:55am
HailAtWork said:
So the representives are setting aside funds for welfare mothers with who's money? OUR money, thus we're being robbed by the poor. Providing them money for housing and giving them food stamps. If we all stopped paying taxes, there would be no welfare mothers. So yeah, we're supporting the blood sucking poor.

Wow, that's just messed up.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Aug 14,2007 12:03pm
diamond_dave said:

no. there is no law requiring any private citizen to pay income tax, which is the only thing that'll get you nailed for evasion. it's a fact, look it up. although, in reality, yes people do get locked up for it.

It's also legal to have a pistol duel on Boston Common.

This is one of those technicality things like legal weed in california. There IS in fact a law saying you need to pay income tax. It is a FEDERAL law. However, there are MANY states that never actually ratified this law. So on a state level, you can legally argue against it and win. Much like those chemo patients in california. Unfortunately, Just like in California FEDERAL law preceeds state law, and any time they want the federal government can walk in there and bust you... just like those poor pothead chemo patients in california.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Aug 14,2007 12:04pm edited Aug 14,2007 12:20pm
HailTheLeaf said:

Then don't speed and be a cunt.

BTW, who is "us"? You!?

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Aug 14,2007 12:06pm
SkinSandwich said:

I don't think she can speed. Her car runs on french fries.

As for being a cunt, she can't help it. It's an instinctive reaction when stupid people try to hard to get smarter. We used to have a special job for women like this, I think it was called "housewife". However, soap operas just don't work like they used to.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Aug 14,2007 12:16pm
diamond_dave said:

You keep thinking like YOU pay taxes to get 'stuff'. In fact, you are simply paying taxes for the PRIVILEGE to call yourself a citizen.

no. the people own the government. the government doesn't own the people. we pay taxes, and the government provides us with things, like roads and schools and subpar free cheese.

You don't like the way these cops act? Stop "paying" them. See how quick you end up in jail for tax evasion, and how quickly your "rights" are stripped from you.

Don't knock the cheese SON!! You are being watched.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Aug 14,2007 12:16pm
SkinSandwich said:

I don't think she can speed. Her car runs on french fries.

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Rotted Fornic Vasoconstrictor
[default homepage] [print][1:39:15am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.06546 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]