New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Celtics Contact Reggie Miller to Come Out of Retirement. by FuckIsMySignature on Aug 8,2007 4:10pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 8,2007 4:10pm
http://www.nba.com/news/441389.html

the old men are coming to reclaim the throne.

toggletoggle post by sm nose chief at Aug 8,2007 5:25pm
craziness

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 8,2007 5:44pm
ya i think its just a rumor anyways.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Aug 8,2007 6:39pm
this is getting crazy. the guy wants a ring tho.

toggletoggle post by LongDeadGod  at Aug 8,2007 10:49pm
whats the big deal, celtics adding a bunch of players on the downside of their careers, also, peirce and garnett have never had to share the spotlight with other quality players for more than a couple seasons, so who knows how people will gel.

toggletoggle post by timjohn at Aug 8,2007 11:41pm
nba championship - ship it

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Aug 8,2007 11:42pm
i still think san antonio has the best chance of winning the championship this year, but i like the celtics chances as well.

toggletoggle post by timjohn at Aug 8,2007 11:51pm
yeah as it stands right now i would put the c's in 3rd place, behind miami and detroit. i think we can beat the cav's... throw a player like miller into the mix and i think we could win the eastern conference. granted, of course, that we develop good team chemistry and the supporting cast really rises to the challenge.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Aug 9,2007 12:00am
i don't think miami looks that good this year. i'd put the bulls as the number one contender in the east with the celts anywhere from 2nd to 4th, with cleveland and detroit in the mix. the knicks could be decent too, but i'm not pegging them any higher than 5th or 6th in the conference. that's just my opinion.

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Aug 9,2007 3:20am edited Aug 9,2007 3:22am
LongDeadGod said:
whats the big deal, celtics adding a bunch of players on the downside of their careers, also, peirce and garnett have never had to share the spotlight with other quality players for more than a couple seasons, so who knows how people will gel.

garnett is faaaar from being on the downside of his career he'll have at least 2 more banner years... ray allen isn't exactly old either. obviously reggie miller would be on the downside as he is retired.
having said that... bringing the best natural shooter in our generation to the c's is only upside...

you think pierce really cares that much about the spotlight? imo he plays better when a "franchise" player takes the spotlight off of him, no he just wants to be on a team that wins at this point. when garnett is back on d swatting/rebounding that shit out to paul i'm pretty sure they'll "gel"

toggletoggle post by Anthony at Aug 9,2007 8:32am
I really hope this happens. Please let this happen.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 9,2007 8:33am
Does anybody remember a young Doc Rivers choking out Reggie Miller?

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Aug 9,2007 8:52am
It would have been funnier if they tried to exhume Len Bias.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Aug 9,2007 11:38am
largefreakatzero said:
It would have been funnier if they tried to exhume Len Bias.

dig him up, throw a little booger sugar in his nose, and he's all powered up and ready to go, like spinach bringing popeye out of a coma. 2008 nba title right there.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 9,2007 11:42am
they should dig up this motherfucker and give him a 5 year contract

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 9,2007 12:14pm
They should just teach Brian Scalibrini the secret code to play as Bill Clinton.

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Aug 9,2007 4:23pm

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Aug 9,2007 4:26pm
xmikex said:
They should just teach Brian Scalibrini the secret code to play as Bill Clinton.

no, P-Funk

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 9,2007 5:26pm
My_Dying_Bride said:

i knew they would do something like that. but it is still possible that Reggie will play like 10-15 minutes a game.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][6:32:19pm Apr 16,2024
load time 0.03612 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]