New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> experimental death metal band seeks BASS PLAYER (allston) by --greg on Aug 7,2007 9:02pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by --greg at Aug 7,2007 9:02pm
http://myspace.com/cirquedecarne

Cirque de Carne needs a bass player. Must be 21+ and able to practice 3 times a week in Allston.

Check out the myspace page that has some of our older songs to get an idea of the sound. If you are interested, send us a message on myspace or email cirquedecarne@gmail.com

toggletoggle post by --greg at Aug 9,2007 10:46am
We are playing OBriens on Sunday, filling in for some band that dropped off. Come by and picture yourself as the bass player!

Yes this is being said mostly just to bump the thread in the AM.

toggletoggle post by timjohn at Aug 9,2007 10:53am
this band is a fucking JOKE... anyone who has seen them live knows they truly are a bunch of CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

did the bass player finally get busted for that bank robbery he pulled off ( i am assuming he must have committed a federal crime to go prancing around with that ridiculous mask on)

roflmao, this band blows. they did have some nice equipment. oh yeah, the best part of their set was when they played a cover of some zz top song. the song is swung, at about 170 bpm. the guitar and bass player both played the riffs semi correct, but the fucking drummer played STRAIGHT EIGHTH NOTES the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!! this was seriously the most ridiculous and off sounding i have EVER heard a cover song.... i couldn't believe my ears!!!! how could the other guys in the band not be like, "wtf are you doing!!???!!!" to the fucking drummer i have no idea.

just goes to show you what a bunch of douche bag CLOWNS this band is.

L O fuckin L

toggletoggle post by --greg at Aug 9,2007 11:03am

toggletoggle post by timjohn at Aug 9,2007 11:10am
good one... def refuted my claims of being a bunch of clowns.

toggletoggle post by C.dead at Aug 9,2007 11:20am
Yea, seems like a cheese sandwich fest there. How could/would anyone take that seriously?

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Aug 9,2007 3:32pm
timjohn said:
this band is a fucking JOKE... anyone who has seen them live knows they truly are a bunch of CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

did the bass player finally get busted for that bank robbery he pulled off ( i am assuming he must have committed a federal crime to go prancing around with that ridiculous mask on)

roflmao, this band blows. they did have some nice equipment. oh yeah, the best part of their set was when they played a cover of some zz top song. the song is swung, at about 170 bpm. the guitar and bass player both played the riffs semi correct, but the fucking drummer played STRAIGHT EIGHTH NOTES the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!! this was seriously the most ridiculous and off sounding i have EVER heard a cover song.... i couldn't believe my ears!!!! how could the other guys in the band not be like, "wtf are you doing!!???!!!" to the fucking drummer i have no idea.

just goes to show you what a bunch of douche bag CLOWNS this band is.

L O fuckin L

I didn't know there was such thing as straight edge drum notes...where have I been this whole time?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Antideluvian Erotic Lightning
[default homepage] [print][2:24:22am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.02238 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]