New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Adolf Satan~Hirudinea~ID~Basiliskk....DEC.19th....Chopping Block9PM by brad on Dec 16,2003 7:18pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by brad at Dec 16,2003 7:18pm
just pretend you can't read Conifer, BronzeBronson's head attacked Nate's hand...

toggletoggle post by orgymaggotfeast  at Dec 16,2003 7:29pm
that's gonna be a fuckin sick show.......
but why does the flyer say hirudinea (black metal)??

hirudinea is about as black metal as anal blast.....i've seen em live twice,and they sounded like really noisey techgrind to me.

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi@another comp at Dec 16,2003 10:40pm
We (Hirudinea) are definately not a pure black metal band, but we are influenced a LOT by real black metal like Blasphemy, Order From Chaos, Mysticum, Bestial Warlust, old Mayhem, Burzum, Manes, Sarcofago, old Samael, Bathory, Impaled Nazarene, Thorns, Nazxul, Corpse Molestation, and tons more. Most people that got into bm after 94 have a completely different idea of bm than me, but thats ok. We have nothing to do with what it's become. I've said a ton of times here that we aren't a pure black metal band. We have influences coming from pretty much every end of extreme music. We are not "techgrind" one bit though. We hate that shit. I can see why some people have said it though. We are a noisy/discordant band, but a lot of that we steal (thats right STEAL haha) from the first three Voivod albums. Someone once said we sounded like a grindcore Emperor with an oldschool HC vibe haha. I mean, everyone has different opinions, as long as we know where we come from it doesn't really matter. I'm just glad anyone listens in the first place.

Which shows were you at? And yes, this show is going to kill.

toggletoggle post by brad at Dec 17,2003 5:15pm
NICE!
Josh is out of jail and ready to rock!

there may be a surprise band to fill in for Conifer
and that surprise will be loud angry funny and noisy

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Dec 17,2003 8:37pm
Thats awesome Josh is out of jail.

I hope the surprise happens.

toggletoggle post by phantos   at Dec 17,2003 11:16pm

toggletoggle post by VaginalBF at Dec 17,2003 11:23pm
VBF speaks to God personally and God said that he will smite the Chopping Block friday. That means no show for you. But you guys are allowed to come to the VBF show Sat. at the Box of Knives.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][9:42:40am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.02394 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]