New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Not Fat Enough? by FuckIsMySignature on Jul 13,2007 9:53am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 13,2007 9:53am

toggletoggle post by timjohn at Jul 13,2007 10:01am

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 13,2007 10:02am
mmm... artery clogging.

toggletoggle post by timjohn at Jul 13,2007 10:02am
i'm almost disgusted with my self for wanting one of these.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 13,2007 11:41am
timjohn said:
i'm almost disgusted with my self for wanting one of these.

Man, seriously.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 13,2007 11:49am
That is a thing of beauty. I've got a chub.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 13,2007 12:37pm
I'm sooo damn hungry, too (skipped breakfast, didn't bring a snack to work). Lunch is a thousand hours away. *grumble*

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at Jul 13,2007 4:21pm
absolutely disgusting, why would anyone want to eat that?

toggletoggle post by GEORGE ZIMMER at Jul 13,2007 4:35pm

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. ON MY RETURN FLIGHT HOME FROM MADRID ON HOLIDAY, I WAS AGHAST TO LEARN THAT THE AIRLINE PATRON SEATED IN FRONT OF ME HAD BECOME OVERLY INDULGENT IN THE COMPLIMENTARY SPIRITS OFFERED BY THE FLIGHT CREW. HIS UNRULY BEHAVIOR TOWARDS THE OTHER PASSENGERS WARRANTED A SWIFT AND RATHER UNSOLICITED EXERSIZE SESSION OF HIS VULNERABLE ANAL CAVITY. STANDING TO SPEAK HARSHLY TO THE MAN, MY WONDERFULLY WICKED WOMAN WOOING WONDER WIENER FELL TO THE FLOOR OF THE AIRCRAFT WITH A TERRIFFIC THUD FROM THE BERMUDA SHORTS THAT HAD SOMEHOW CONTAINED IT PREVIOUSLY. HIS SCREAMING PLEAS FOR MERCY AND FORGIVENESS ECHOED IN THE OTHERWISE SILENT CABIN, AND I SUSPECT THEY WILL RING FOREVER IN THE EARS OF THOSE WHO BORE WITNESS TO THE DRAMA AND FERVOR WITH WHICH MY GREATLY-GIRTHED GATLING GONADS PIERCED BOTH HIS HERSHEY HIGHWAY AND THE SANCTITY OF HIS VERY SOUL IN UNISON. UPON SATISFACTION OF MY LESSON HAVING BEEN TAUGHT, I RELEASED ONTO MY ADMIRING ONLOOKERS A TORRENTIAL TESTICULAR TSUNAMI THAT MADE UNWILLING MEMBERS OF THE MILE HIGH CLUB OUT OF EVERY PERSON ON BOARD FLIGHT 606 TO NEW YORK CITY. I GUARANTEE IT.

toggletoggle post by Dr. sphincto at Jul 13,2007 4:44pm
whoever made this sandwich should be tried for crimes against humanity. How many calories is that? EEEEEEEKKKKK

toggletoggle post by hooker nibbling penis at Jul 13,2007 4:48pm
oh man 2001 called...

toggletoggle post by TheAccursedDrummer  at Jul 13,2007 5:34pm
HailAtWork said:
absolutely disgusting, why would anyone want to eat that?

Because we CAN, that's why. Despite my more health conscious changes in eating habits recently, I'm surprisingly tempted to make one of these fuckers for dinner, just to say that I tried it once.

On a side note, and you can ask Metal George about this one, but burgers with chunky peanut butter are fucking good too! Forgot where he had that, maybe Bukowski's or something, but I had one later and confirmed its deliciousness. Oh the shame...

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Jul 13,2007 5:54pm
I've been trying to advocate that for years!

Sometimes when I make burgers (plain hamburgers with no cheese) I spread peanut butter on the top. It's delicious. Don't knock it till you try it.

This also works if you fry an eggwhite. Toasted english mufin with peanut butter on it and an eggwhite inside... delish.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 13,2007 6:26pm
Peanut butter and hamburgers? My head is swimming. Sounds like when I ran out of bread and made a peanut butter and jelly sanwich with waffles. which turned out to be EXTRAORDINARY

toggletoggle post by TheAccursedDrummer  at Jul 13,2007 7:01pm
FuckIsMySignature said:
peanut butter and jelly sandwich with waffles

I'm sold. I have waffles, I have peanut butter, I have jelly. Wonder what tonight's heart-stopping midnight snack will end up being?

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jul 15,2007 12:06am

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][3:03:56pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01962 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]