New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> MSNBC anchor refuses to report on Paris Hilton by the_reverend on Jun 28,2007 4:11pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2007 4:11pm

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Jun 28,2007 4:18pm
I already saw this on another board.

Good for her.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 28,2007 4:18pm
kudos to that broad

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at Jun 28,2007 5:22pm
she refuses to give away all of her credibility as a reporter? good for her.

toggletoggle post by tylerl  at Jun 28,2007 5:31pm
i'm no journalism expert, but i'm pretty sure one of the most important aspects of news reporting is not to involve your opinion of a story, let alone try to burn and rip up your notes to get some personal attention

toggletoggle post by tylerl  at Jun 28,2007 5:36pm
and i know that's besides the point but i think it goes without saying that paris hilton being a big issue in the news is stupid, i think what this reporter did is pretty immature

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jun 28,2007 5:40pm
PISSING IN THE MAINSTREAM

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 28,2007 5:45pm edited Jun 28,2007 5:46pm
Ya sometimes you have to put your own journalistic integrity first. I think its incompetent as a News organization to put that much weight on a story of such little importance. Its actually insulting that we continue to hear about this crap on every major news station. While on the other hand I guess you could say that its a reflection of our country's collective frame of mind... which completely sucks anyways.

Whatever, I'm gonna go get blitzed.

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Jun 28,2007 5:50pm
FuckIsMySignature said:

Whatever, I'm gonna go get blitzed.

paris woh?

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 28,2007 6:29pm
tylerl said:
and i know that's besides the point but i think it goes without saying that paris hilton being a big issue in the news is stupid, i think what this reporter did is pretty immature

Yeah dude, standing up for what you believe in is totally immature.

You fucking piece of shit.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 29,2007 12:06am
Saw this live and started yelling YEAH!!! at my screen.

toggletoggle post by timjohn at Jun 29,2007 12:29am
hmmm, some times it's hard to tell where "journalistic integrity" ends and "attention whore" (not meant in a gender-specific way) begins. that being said, here it appears as though "mika" truly believes this story is B.S. and 100% not newsworthy.

the story about the rep. sen. breaking from bush on iraq is infinitely more important.

now whether or not attempting to light anything on fire while on the air is too professional is a completely different argument.

still cool though - i love when the left anchor has to wrestle the lighter out of her hand.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Jun 29,2007 12:39am
Excellent. That lady is probably the coolest person to ever be hired to appear on msnbc - aka - more snotty nonsense by creeps.

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Jun 29,2007 3:03am
I just thought I read "NSBM" and "Paris Hilton" in the same subject and got a little too excited.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Divorced Magik filled Archer
[default homepage] [print][5:16:43pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01199 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]