Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> poison ivy by hungtableed on Jun 6,2007 5:51pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Jun 6,2007 5:51pm
What the fuck!? Really. Although its ALL OVER my legs and a wee bit on my lip, at least it hasn't sprad to my cock and/or balls......yet.

toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at Jun 6,2007 5:58pm
rub some 'tussin on it

toggletoggle post by atthehaunted  at Jun 6,2007 6:26pm
The one thing is just never itch and it will go away, trust me I've had it all over my body including my balls. So ya get some benadryl and don't itch, it can't spread unless u itch it.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Jun 6,2007 6:59pm
Yeah, I got it all over my codbag and trouser snake once at summer camp. The same summer I lost my virginity; fortunately that was BEFORE the Ivy Onslaught.

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Jun 6,2007 8:29pm
Kinslayer said:
Yeah, I got it all over my codbag and trouser snake once at summer camp. The same summer I lost my virginity; fortunately that was BEFORE the Ivy Onslaught.

same thing happened to me except it was before i lost my virginity, and it wasn't poison ivy

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Jun 6,2007 8:56pm
aw man.

i thought this thread was gonna be about the boneriffic movie with Drew Barrymore and its infinitely superior sequel with Alyssa Milano...

gyp

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Jun 7,2007 1:09am
get some zanfel. you can pick it up at cvs. it makes poison ivy go away.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 7,2007 9:42am
If you are feeling brave, piss on yourself. Seriously, there's something in urine that counteracts or neutralizes the allergic reaction your skin has to poison ivy. The stinkier the piss, the better, so a morning pee is the best kind. It's disgusting (unless you are into the golden shower scene), but it actually works -- I tried it with some poison ivy I had on my hand, and it was gone in 2 days.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_Noseworthy   at Jun 7,2007 9:59am
Is that really true? Damn... That was some good info when you live in the middle of the woods like I do...

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 7,2007 10:30am
it is true.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Jun 7,2007 10:41am
i think it's the same for jellyfish stings. though i don't know how true that is.

toggletoggle post by Anthony at Jun 7,2007 11:17am

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 7,2007 1:59pm
Ryan_Noseworthy said:
Is that really true? Damn... That was some good info when you live in the middle of the woods like I do...

I didn't believe it either, then I tried it. Morning pee (esp. mine) is fucking disgusting, but piss (like shit) does wash off.

Yes, this is a redneck remedy if there ever was one.

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Jun 7,2007 5:54pm
ariavette said:
i think it's the same for jellyfish stings. though i don't know how true that is.

nah people think that urine is good but it actually causes more venom to be released if theres still tentacles in the sting. just get any physical remains out and get salt water on it

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Creating Tyrannical Ares
[default homepage] [print][6:44:24am Apr 16,2024
load time 0.01279 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]