New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Since the Flood singer quits by mOe forgot his PW on May 28,2007 6:19pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by mOe forgot his PW at May 28,2007 6:19pm
Since The Flood vocalist Chuck Bouley has amicably left the group. According to the band, "Chuck has decided that the touring life is not for him. We love him and wish him the best, and STF will never be quite the same without him."

The Massachusetts hardcore band now seeks a replacement, stating:

"We're not quite ready to hang it up, as we have a great label, booking agent, and some serious tours scheduled. With that all said, you all know what we sound like and anyone who has seen us live knows that we demand an energetic pressence on stage. If you feel like you can fill Chuck's massive shoes, we'd like to hear from you. Here's the deal; we'll be home June 3rd and or 4th to hold auditions in Western MA. If you want to try out, you'll have to make your way there on your own or come up with some way to try out another way. You'll have to prepare two songs, "Valor and Vengeance," and "Gone Tomorrow" and have them down perfectly. You know what Chuck sounds like. Don't bother if you sound like Lord Worm. We leave for tour no later than the 7th of June and will be back no sooner than July 17th. Things are still up in the air and the tour will more than likely get extended as far as August. You have to be available for this time period plus almost endless touring in the future. We're all easy going and hardworking. We expect the same from you. We'll make exceptions to any of these rules if you're the right guy for the job. Just email us."
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Since The Flood

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 28,2007 6:56pm
first kev and now this.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at May 28,2007 9:25pm
SONUVABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCH.

toggletoggle post by mOe forgot his PW at May 28,2007 9:29pm
if i could afford to be on tour and not work, i'd try out for the hell of it just to see what would happen...hell they're gonna be here in western MA

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 28,2007 9:45pm
maybe you just aren't in good enough bands.
hey, I heard that there's a band looking for a singer if you are interested.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 28,2007 9:45pm
CHHHHHUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

toggletoggle post by todayistheday nli at May 28,2007 9:53pm
classy move to quit a week before a huge tour.........

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at May 28,2007 10:00pm
No kidding.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at May 28,2007 10:31pm
is swiss the new singer?

I could be the new singer....

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][10:12:22pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01397 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]