New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Soooo....my 2007 Turkey Season ended with a bang. by Hoser on May 28,2007 1:21pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Hoser at May 28,2007 1:21pm

And I shot this here fella as he came to my calls at about 8am this morning......gonna be some mighty good eats!!

toggletoggle post by Hoser at May 28,2007 4:55pm
Bang Bang!!!

BAM!!!

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at May 28,2007 4:59pm
Have you ever fried those fuckers in those big ass pots? How does it taste compared to baking 'em?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 28,2007 5:01pm
nice, but it still has a head....the fuck?

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at May 28,2007 8:52pm
SkinSandwich said:
Have you ever fried those fuckers in those big ass pots? How does it taste compared to baking 'em?

Fried turkey is amazing..We did those at the bombshelter several times. One of the best ways to have a turkey,IMO.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at May 28,2007 8:56pm
powerkok said:
nice, but it still has a head....the fuck?

Hahahahaha, good point. I hit him at about 15 yards. It was me and my buddy, we shot at the exact same time....on 3. He demolished the head of his bird into unrecognizable hamburger, yet mine somehow remained fairly intact......except that his beak was blown to hell, and his eye was blown out.

Either way, hes dead and in my freezer. Quit being picky Powerkok, you old fuck.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at May 30,2007 10:05pm
bam! reply pussies!!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 30,2007 11:25pm
hahahaha ok fine. good shot.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at May 30,2007 11:36pm
yeah! killin stuff that you can just go to the store and buy! fuck them and their right to exist! their numbers aren't small enough!

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at May 31,2007 12:00am
Damn man, nice bag.
I heard, however, that it isn't worth bagging a wild turkey because the meat is mad greasy compared to the type of turkey you'd get at a supermarket and that it's a pain in the ass to pluck all the feathers.
Either way, turkey hunting is no easy task - nice job man.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at May 31,2007 12:00am
SacreligionNLI said:
yeah! killin stuff that you can just go to the store and buy! fuck them and their right to exist! their numbers aren't small enough!

hahahahahaha, fag.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at May 31,2007 12:09am
hungtableed said:
Either way, turkey hunting is no easy task - nice job man.

i saw about five of them crossing a backroad near mi madre's house...they didn't look too hard to kill from what i could see, which is them bumbling around mindlessly

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at May 31,2007 12:10am
hungtableed said:
hahahahahaha, fag.

faggotry aside, i stand by my previous statement

now, fishing on the other hand...that's a good time

by fishing i mean drinking a whole lot with a fishing pole in your hand

toggletoggle post by BDUSSY at May 31,2007 12:24am
I was only just being a dick.

However, fishing is far more barbaric than hunting. Hooking a fish in the mouth with a barbed hook is was more cruel than simply shooting an animal in it's vitals and putting it out of any misery from the hunt.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 31,2007 12:31am
unless you miss the animal and it gets away with a wound that will cause it to die slowly over several weeks

with a fish it's a clean wound probably 90% of the time, there are only rare occurrences where they completely swallow the hook or it goes through their eye or something. i'm not saying it's not barbaric, but the fish will survive most of the time if you put it back in the water

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at May 31,2007 1:22am
BDUSSY said:
I was only just being a dick.

However, fishing is far more barbaric than hunting. Hooking a fish in the mouth with a barbed hook is was more cruel than simply shooting an animal in it's vitals and putting it out of any misery from the hunt.

I've read that most fish don't actually have nerves around their lips and gills and don't feel the pain of a hook

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][8:20:59am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01036 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]