New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Do you know how to get a speeding ticket sqaushed?? by rotivore on May 8,2007 8:44pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by rotivore at May 8,2007 8:44pm
got a fucking speeding ticket today and the dumb fuck wrote the wrong make model and year to the vehicle I was driving. If I take it to court and expose that incompetence, could it be squashed?? any similar dealings anyone?

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at May 8,2007 8:45pm
It will get thrown out if he fucked up that bad.

toggletoggle post by Troll at May 8,2007 9:03pm
Is this deja vu or what?!?!
I could have sworn someone else on RTTP posted something about a similar incident.
Thats sucks Rot!
I know you don't need that shit on your record.
I'm on my last leg with the DMV aswell man.
Ya know? You try to keep your fuckin' nose clean and play by the rules but fuckin A, we're Americans! We live in our fuckin' cars! We're bound to get stuck for something on the road no matter what!

*Argghhhh*

BTW!
Matt tell you about a possible Senseless show in August?
Whats that all about?

toggletoggle post by Troll at May 8,2007 9:08pm
Oh yea....Ummmm the ticket thing.
Don't pay it, go Drega.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at May 8,2007 9:10pm
show the officer your wang?

... works for me

toggletoggle post by codydelongdotnet  at May 8,2007 9:14pm
they WILL throw it out guaranteed. take it to court. and the judge will be like he messed up its thrown out. They throw out tickets also if the radar hasnt been calibrated in like 90 days and a bunch of other stuff. Im actually going to court tomorrow cause a cop said he clocked me going 84. my cruise was set for 72. it was total bullshit.

toggletoggle post by Anonymous at May 8,2007 9:14pm
As a police officer, I will tell you that you won't get this ticket "squashed." Whether you were driving a Ferrari or an bicycle will not matter to the D.A. Officers are humans, not machines. You were in fact the driver of "a" vehicle on a public way found to be exceeding the posted limit as set by the State of Massachussetts. Pay your fine and stop being a girl about it. Radar guns don't lie, and any battle that you have with a radar gun will not hold up in court. The only way to beat a speeding violation would be to ask the ticketing officer if you could please see the radar gun that clocked you; and IF YOU'RE POLITE he may allow you to do so. If at that point you determine that the gun must be "disfunctional", in your opinion that is, you may have a case.

Save the $50 court costs and pay the ticket. That's my advice.

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at May 8,2007 9:28pm
Yeah, because if the office in question messed up the make, model, and year of the vehicle he actually ticked, it's impossible to think that he may have made other mistakes as well.

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at May 8,2007 9:30pm
Anonymous said:
As a police officer, I will tell you that you won't get this ticket "squashed." Whether you were driving a Ferrari or an bicycle will not matter to the D.A. Officers are humans, not machines. You were in fact the driver of "a" vehicle on a public way found to be exceeding the posted limit as set by the State of Massachussetts. Pay your fine and stop being a girl about it. Radar guns don't lie, and any battle that you have with a radar gun will not hold up in court. The only way to beat a speeding violation would be to ask the ticketing officer if you could please see the radar gun that clocked you; and IF YOU'RE POLITE he may allow you to do so. If at that point you determine that the gun must be "disfunctional", in your opinion that is, you may have a case.

You sir, are a dick. Kill yourself. By the way, I do not believe you are a real cop. I am sure you have a fake uniform though and pull over women to get your rocks off.

toggletoggle post by Anonymous at May 8,2007 9:39pm
Honesty may piss you off, or you just don't like police. Either way, I was offering him the only help that I had. Sorry, asshole but it's the truth. If you don't believe me, take your hippy ass advice to a D.A. and let me know how you make out. I'll be the guy in the navy blue uniform chuckling in the back of the courtroom.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at May 8,2007 9:55pm
hey anonymous - how do i get my hands on some of that sweet samson you confiscate from the shwoogies? word on the street is that you guys take that shit on home and have yourselves a git-down.

toggletoggle post by Troll at May 8,2007 10:04pm
Anonymous said:

Get a real job.

toggletoggle post by tylerl  at May 9,2007 12:18am
i think anonymous, regardless of whether he really is a cop or not, is probably right. but the dickheadedness of his post makes me believe he could definitely be a cop.

toggletoggle post by Boris Badinov at May 9,2007 12:37am

here's one way...[FONT=if your a HOMO!!!

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at May 9,2007 2:22am
Anonymous said:

ok... the DA? you don't go in front of a fucking DA for a speeding ticket. you go in front of the clerk of courts 9 times out of 10 or a traffic court judge.. a DA? he didn't murder anyone... D.A.'s persecute murderers, "officer"... and tickets get reduced and thrown out for MANY reasons every day...

example #1... i got pulled over by a Statie for speeding at 3 am in Chinatown... i had expired tags and inspection sticker. He asked me why i didn't take care of my tags and i was honest with him, i told him that i was broke at the time and was gambling and lost. He told me he had to by law tow the vehicle but he said since i was honest and polite with him that he would let me have it towed to my house since i lived near the tow yard. He even asked the tow driver to give me a lift. When i went in front of the Clerk, the Clerk was in a foul ass mood and was basically screaming at me... i admitted outright that what i did was wrong and said that it's no excuse but i was dead broke at the time.. the Clerk turned to the Trooper and said well it's up to you officer... the Trooper explained that i was honest and polite when pulled over and understood what i had done wrong and asked the Clerk to give me a break, which the Clerk reluctantly did with a stern warning that if he saw me back in there he didn't care how polite i was.

example #2 downtown boston i drove by a cadet in my work van, who was writing down plate numbers at an intersection. a week later my boss brought me into his office to scream at me why i ran a stop sign in front of a cop. i told him that the ticket was flat out bullshit. i went to the clerk on a hearing request and the ticket was thrown out in about a minute after i explained what i saw....

RADAR GUNS NEVER LIE? are u shitting me? i bet you're gonna tell me condoms never break and paris hilton never fucks on the first date too huh? they are as fallable as the officers that use them. they can give false reads, read off of another vehicle , malfunction, be miscalibrated etc.

i've had countless friends fight speeding tickets and had them reduced or thrown out simply because the officer didn't take the time to meet with the clerk for the hearing... so why not fight the ticket... if you point out the errors with the make model and year you might get it tossed based on that alone...

you aren't a cop. you don't talk like one, you don't think like one and you don't smell like one...

toggletoggle post by rotivore at May 9,2007 3:09am
Troll said:
Is this deja vu or what?!?!
I could have sworn someone else on RTTP posted something about a similar incident.
Thats sucks Rot!
I know you don't need that shit on your record.
I'm on my last leg with the DMV aswell man.
Ya know? You try to keep your fuckin' nose clean and play by the rules but fuckin A, we're Americans! We live in our fuckin' cars! We're bound to get stuck for something on the road no matter what!

*Argghhhh*

BTW!
Matt tell you about a possible Senseless show in August?
Whats that all about?

Senseless show?? what?? I was lucky yesterday, I got pulled over in franconia notch. I had a beer going and open containers all over my truck that I stuffed under the seat. I would have been fucked if the fucker smelt beer. I would have had to leave him in cold blood on the side of the road which really aint a big deal. "a pig hanging from everyflag pole, a knife shoved up the systems asshole"!!

toggletoggle post by Troll at May 9,2007 4:52am
"kill the police before we're all robots"

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at May 9,2007 9:41am
Anonymous said:

This is all totally wrong. Whoever this troll is is doing a really lame job.

Always, always fight tickets. If you have a clean record the clerk will often just cut you a break and let you off with a warning. Even if you don't have a clean record, your fine will almost always be reduced just for showing up.

And there are no court costs to fight a ticket.

Lame, lame, lame troll.

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at May 9,2007 10:29am
Anonymous said:
Honesty may piss you off, or you just don't like police. Either way, I was offering him the only help that I had. Sorry, asshole but it's the truth. If you don't believe me, take your hippy ass advice to a D.A. and let me know how you make out. I'll be the guy in the navy blue uniform chuckling in the back of the courtroom.

HAHA!!! Hippy? Far from it. I think you are looking for hailthequeef. I actually know a couple of cool cops, you just came across as an asshole.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 9,2007 10:30am
you're right, they seem to lower tickets just for showing up. i got a 680 ticket once for going 79 in a 45 construction zone. i was guilty, the magistrate didnt even question my guilt, but he knocked it down to 250 just for going.

toggletoggle post by Mess at May 9,2007 10:34am
unless you know someone in the "system", your best bet is to fight the ticket as stated above.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 9,2007 10:34am
everyone I know in mass got it knocked down to at least 1/2. in NH, when I fought it, nothing.

I wished I fought 2 times ago in mass. the cop was tailgating me and I didn't know it was a cop, but I sped up to get around a couple 18 wheelers to get the asshole off my ass. and when I pulled in front of the mac trucks, he pulled over too (causing the trucks to slam on their breaks) and I got a $100 ticket.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at May 9,2007 10:39am
i've been to court many times. never for a speeding ticket but i've learned over the past couple years if you admit what you did was wrong and show some remorse they are ten times more likely to be forgiving and cut you a break then if you go to court and rub it in the cops face he's an idiot for writing down the wrong #'s.

toggletoggle post by mOe  at May 9,2007 11:07am edited May 9,2007 11:14am
Whenever I fought tickets in Worcester (because the only place i got big stupid tickets is on Rt. FUCKING 9 in central MA) they either got reduced or thrown out. I fought a ticket in Gardner and did not win. Depends on the place. Since I bought my white people mobile, I havent been pulled over once and I got it in January. Ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you I got pulled over just about every month in my old car. Had some shitttty stuff pulles on me, too. Cops tailgating me, switching their lights off and on. My general opinion of Massachusetts Police in general isnt very high.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 9,2007 11:11am
moe, if you start getting pulled over again, get tom to make a ken susi mask for you. cops will pull you over, but to talk about your sweet chops!

toggletoggle post by punkrockgirl at May 9,2007 11:15am

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at May 9,2007 11:21am
mOe said:
Whenever I fought tickets in Worcester (because the only place i got big stupid tickets is on Rt. FUCKING 9 in central MA) they either got reduced or thrown out. I fought a ticket in Gardner and did not win. Depends on the place. Since I bought my white people mobile, I havent been pulled over once and I got it in January. Ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you I got pulled over just about every month in my old car. Had some shitttty stuff pulles on me, too. Cops tailgating me, switching their lights off and on. My general opinion of Massachusetts Police in general isnt very high.

what kind of car did you have before?

toggletoggle post by mOe  at May 9,2007 11:24am
a kinda beat up 1994 black Pontian Bonneville

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at May 9,2007 7:04pm
If he fucked up that much shit, then bring it to court and show the judge and he'll let you off automatically. Cops don't get paid to be fucking stupid.

Oh wait, yeah they do.

toggletoggle post by tylerl  at May 9,2007 7:07pm
damn. guess i was wrong

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][5:59:28am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.02489 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]