New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> i just plugged my mp3 player into my computer by DeRtOxIa on May 7,2007 9:12pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at May 7,2007 9:12pm
and Windows Media Player (which i don't use for synching) decided that it wanted to automatically synch my library and fuck up all my shit. Now everythings in folders and theres duplicates all over and all the album art is gone. So basically i'm going to have to delete everything off and start over again. I wish i could just delete windows media player off my computer but i know theres stuff that needs it.

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at May 7,2007 9:20pm
Ouch

what do you use normally?

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at May 7,2007 10:01pm
i had a similar problem the other day when i picked up a new external hard drive for my laptop to store my music... itunes fucked everything up.. it took awhile to fix but it was still worth it... as long as all ur shit is on ur mp3 player then at least its still there... i thought i lost all my music and wanted to cry, fight, pee and shit all at the same time for a few minutes there...

toggletoggle post by pam   at May 7,2007 10:11pm
I hate that all media can't be playing on ONE fucking program. I hate Quicktime and RealPlayer the most.

That sucks about your mp3's, I haven't had a major iPod crisis yet...I'm dreading the inevitable misery coming to me.

toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at May 7,2007 10:49pm
I use Media Monkey to synch but for some reason WMP set itself as the default program even though i disabled it. Probably after i upgraded to the new version. Everythings fixed now. It just took me a good 3 hours or so to reorganize my library in media monkey again and redo all my playlists. Then after i synched again i noticed that my album art was still missing even though it was showing fine in media monkey. I ended up just resynching it a good 4 times before the artwork finally showed up.

So as of right now everything is good. i dont plan on messing with it again until i get a shitload more music....which will probably be after i get back from MDF haha.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][5:17:08am Apr 24,2024
load time 0.01364 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]