New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ICC Tonight! Tight pants and swooped hair! August Burns Red & Vanna by the_reverend on May 4,2007 3:16pm
Add To All Your Pages!
May 4, 2007 ICC Church (Allston, Ma)
atomic_ballroom_calamity - 2007-05-04
Atomic Ballroom Calamity(48)
flash animated slider show
august_burns_red - 2007-05-04
August Burns Red(89)
chasing_victory - 2007-05-04
Chasing Victory(46)
life_in_your_way - 2007-05-04
Life In Your Way(57)
randomshots - 2007-05-04
Randomshots(2)
see_you_next_tuesday - 2007-05-04
See You Next Tuesday(70)
vanna - 2007-05-04
Vanna(113)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 4,2007 3:16pm
AUGUST BURNS RED
VANNA
See You Next Tuesday
Chasing Victory
Life In Your Way

AT: The ICC
557 Cambridge Street
Allston, MA
5:30pm | All-Ages

I'm going. I've wanted to see vanna for a long time and the ICC shows are always redikerous. I plan on sweating like crazy.

toggletoggle post by blue  at May 4,2007 3:17pm
im thinking of going. fox (flesh and blood robot) sings for SYNT now and asked me to come out. considering its a half mile from my house, i just may.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 4,2007 3:19pm
Why is See You Next Tuesday on this bill?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 4,2007 3:34pm
I want to see cunt too.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at May 4,2007 4:26pm
i kinda want to see august burns red and i haven't seen vanna since they played up in salem nh
but i'm still broke from metal fest.

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at May 4,2007 5:25pm
lock the doors and deploy the sarin

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 4,2007 5:25pm
I'm here now. I think this is a first for all of the bands. the Vanna CD was in my mp3 play list for a while. other than that, this show is a blank slate for me.

the ICC's been upgraded. there's like a real sound system, real stage lighting, and a huge fan. it's going to be sooo hot in here shortly. right now, it's me and the bands and I'm already starting to sweat.

toggletoggle post by Mess at May 4,2007 5:33pm
sounds homo erotic

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 4,2007 6:09pm
totally, you in? ABC played. waiting for LIYW.

toggletoggle post by Mess at May 4,2007 6:11pm
no

toggletoggle post by jim_is_to_lazy_to_login at May 4,2007 6:52pm
see you next tuesday is blah, just dudes who think that adding breakdowns makes grind more br00tal

toggletoggle post by Mess at May 4,2007 7:00pm
isn't Blacktail playing the middle east tonight? that's something i'd like to see.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 4,2007 7:01pm
They are indeed.

toggletoggle post by Mess at May 4,2007 7:04pm
damn
i'm so broke

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 4,2007 7:05pm
And there is also this--

toggletoggle post by Mess at May 4,2007 7:06pm
i knows i knows

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 4,2007 7:51pm
Atomic Balllroom Calamity: they were ok. Some of the singing parts weren't that good and they didn't turn around to face the audience at all. I guess they are locals.

life in your way: well, this is the only band that I've seen before on the bill. The put on a good performance, but the vocals that the 2 guitarist do grate on my ears a little. Their last song had one of the guys from one of the upcoming bands singing along on stage with them. I liked thqt song the best.

chasing victory: never seen them before. I don't even know if I've heard the band name before. They had some rocking parts. But it was sort of like byd meets the chariot. The crowd sang along to a few songs. None of which I knew.

toggletoggle post by jim_is_to_lazy_to_login at May 4,2007 7:58pm
deadlikedeath is so good
dave nesti is a god

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 4,2007 8:47pm
random...

see you next tuesday: the best band thus far. I liked I whether there were breakdowns or not. Vincient fron the acacia strain came out and sang along. Well, more like the singer gave him the mic and left the stage. The singer had some sick gutterals. There were a few parts that sounded a touch JFAC. out of all the bands here, this is the band I would probably be mostlikely to seek out their CD.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 4,2007 8:52pm
vanna: seeing photographers coordinate with the band and people fighting for spots on stage before the band is even set up is funny. I've been meaning to see these guys for a while, but this is the first time I was able to head out and see them. I had listened to the CD a lot when I first got it. it was one of those CDs that I just forgot to take out of my CD player and then listen to over and over. The music is so much heavier live than on CD. their newer CD is suppose to reflect that. They move around a lot, but still play their instruments. All but the singer, the crowd makes it damn near impossible for him to scream more than a couple words before he's sucked into the crowd or his mic was yanked away by a crowd surfer. The audience almost matched a bane show. Almost. They need a few more people on stage. it's been so lon since I've seen head walking. how so you practice something like that? someone made it all the way across the stae too. now that was impressive.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 4,2007 10:22pm
august burns red: they sounded nothing like I thought they would. Honestly, I was expecting it all to sound like their 2nd to last song. Probably because of the word "august" in the name. they busted out some almost-BYD sounding stuff. Tuff hardcore. I also guessed that a lot of people would have left after vanna. Seriously, about 2/3 of the people stayed. Much higher than I expected. The fewer people gave me a lot more room. I even brought out my slr/n + 12-24mm. Boy do I loooove that full frame camera. I need to pull that beast out more often.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 4,2007 11:55pm
home, working on pictures

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 5,2007 12:10am
pictures in a minute

toggletoggle post by cav at May 5,2007 10:17am
i wish i didnt have practice last night, and actually knew about this show. i would have gone.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 5,2007 6:16pm

Sent : Saturday, May 5, 2007 11:31 AM
To : brian_williams_dc@msn.com
Subject : Now available: "Curses" by Vanna on Amazon.com

Vanna is getting bigger I guess. They're in my e-mail.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Decaying Hideous Whitchery
[default homepage] [print][8:34:43pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02320 secs/31 queries]
[search][refresh page]