New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I just saw a family of ducks trying to cross rt. 146 get run over by an 18 wheeler... by HailAtWork on May 4,2007 11:20am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at May 4,2007 11:20am
...and I'm wondering why we deserve to share this planet with everything else because we seem totally fucking useless and destructive. Just a thought.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 4,2007 11:21am
well, ya know, that dude had to make his delivery of discount, cotton child's clothing to wal-mart before the little kiddies were killed by the elements

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 4,2007 11:21am
well, I already know that this will be a 200 reply thread.

toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at May 4,2007 11:33am
did you expect to see the 18 wheeler swerve and crash into oncoming cars and explode in a ball of flames just to avoid killing some ducks?

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 4,2007 11:35am
yeah!

there's an overpopulation of humans, not ducks

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at May 4,2007 11:38am
DeRtOxIa said:
did you expect to see the 18 wheeler swerve and crash into oncoming cars and explode in a ball of flames just to avoid killing some ducks?

No, I expected it to see me stop and swerve 6 cars up to avoid them first, be paying attention and slow down or stop...if he didn't nail them all then the idiots behind him did.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 4,2007 11:40am
massholes are terrible drivers. what do you expect. how can you expect him to pay attention when he's got to send an APB out to all his good buddies, check the score on his phone, and pee in a snapple bottle.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 4,2007 11:41am
hey! don't associate trucker massholes with regular massholes

they're an entirely different breed

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 4,2007 11:42am
also, i'm an excellent driver

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 4,2007 11:43am
rev you say that but you are the king of posting on this site from your car.

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at May 4,2007 11:46am
I was in RI Rev, right outside Providence, shit I'm the Masshole and I avoided them...while doing 70 in a 55 of course...people in either state can't drive for shit.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 4,2007 11:48am
sac: how did you bust up your leg? I know it had something to do with you being a shitty driver

bdc: I'm cybernetically plugged in.

toggletoggle post by Mess at May 4,2007 11:49am
ummmmmm shit happens

wtf else do you want?

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 4,2007 11:56am
Join or donate, then you'll feel better:

http://www.ducks.org/

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 4,2007 11:57am
the_reverend said:
sac: how did you bust up your leg? I know it had something to do with you being a shitty driver

WRONG! I was in a pit for one of our friend's bands and either some kid throwing kicks or some huge stomping dude came down directly on my leg as it was out to the side a little bit, breaking my shin bones in half and dislocating my ankle *thumbs up*

toggletoggle post by Mess at May 4,2007 12:00pm
largefreakatzero said:

haha that's great... bet its rigg'd up to your bank account. if it isn't, it SHOULD be.
fuck a duck.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 4,2007 12:02pm
you'll be wishing you didn't say that when they rise up against us

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 4,2007 12:13pm
Mess said:
largefreakatzero said:

haha that's great... bet its rigg'd up to your bank account. if it isn't, it SHOULD be.
fuck a duck.

Actually DU is a real organization, but they are pro-hunting, so that's my little joke. I've been waterfowl hunting for 17 years or so and have been a member most of that time. DU does great things for wetland conservation, ex: buying up marshes before Walmarts get built there. Ducks/geese are far more enjoyable to shoot at legally rather than watch them get run over on freeways.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 4,2007 12:14pm
sacreligion said:
the_reverend said:

WRONG! I was in a pit for one of our friend's bands and either some kid throwing kicks or some huge stomping dude came down directly on my leg as it was out to the side a little bit, breaking my shin bones in half and dislocating my ankle *thumbs up*

Oh and by the way, fucking ow! That must have felt not so nice.

toggletoggle post by Mess at May 4,2007 12:15pm
i like running after baby ducks with a fork personally

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 4,2007 12:27pm
largefreakatzero said:
Oh and by the way, fucking ow! That must have felt not so nice.

tequila + apparently instant shock = no pain

at the time i really thought i had just sprained it bad...then the doctors looked at me like i was crazy

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at May 4,2007 12:34pm
largefreakatzero said:
Mess said:
largefreakatzero said:

fuck a duck.

Actually DU is a real organization, but they are pro-hunting, so that's my little joke. I've been waterfowl hunting for 17 years or so and have been a member most of that time. DU does great things for wetland conservation, ex: buying up marshes before Walmarts get built there. Ducks/geese are far more enjoyable to shoot at legally rather than watch them get run over on freeways.

I'd rather have something hunt and eat them so they've died for a reason instead of being hit by some moron in a truck and splattered all over a highway. Hunting is also much fairer to an animal than being raised in a pen and killed a slaughterhouse. At least in the woods there are good odds for the animal.

toggletoggle post by c.dead at May 4,2007 12:41pm
"pee in a snapple bottle. "

HA! i do that!

toggletoggle post by pam   at May 4,2007 1:56pm
Poor ducks, but dude, 18 wheelers can't exactly swerve...though I doubt he tried. I probably would have totaled the car to avoid them because I <3 animals more than my own worthless life.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 4,2007 1:57pm
I love them more than your worthless life too.

toggletoggle post by pam   at May 4,2007 2:02pm
I know, you nearly killed us both avoiding an animal before, remember?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 4,2007 2:02pm
Sounds like me.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 4,2007 2:08pm
rich wass probably trying to get in your pants.

and sac: I'm still right. it was cause you were a shitty driver. was it cause you were a shitty driver?
answer: yes.
there it's on the net now and you can't take that down. pretty soon all the janitors are going to know. fool.

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at May 4,2007 2:08pm
being that i prefer animals to people, that would likely have ruined my week

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 4,2007 2:10pm
I know how to charm the ladies.

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at May 4,2007 2:20pm
RichHorror said:
I know how to charm the ladies.

Ruffies?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 4,2007 2:21pm
Ruffies have ridges.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 4,2007 2:22pm
the_reverend said:
and sac: I'm still right. it was cause you were a shitty driver. was it cause you were a shitty driver?
answer: yes.

that's not fair! just because it's your website doesn't mean you can make up your own rules!

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 4,2007 2:23pm
RichHorror said:
Ruffies have ridges.

you stole my joke, fuckstick!

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at May 4,2007 2:29pm
pictures or it didn't happen

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at May 4,2007 2:35pm
GoatCatalyst said:
being that i prefer animals to people, that would likely have ruined my week

yeah, looking up in horror at my rearview mirror as the truck finally noticed the ducks and stamped on it's brakes, but way too late then seeing them go under his tires, definately in the running for week spoilers. I think one of the most appalling things was that they'd reached the concrete divider but there was no where to go, it was like a duck immigration wall, and the chances of any survivors making it back across traffic to the other side, not too great. So far this week seeing that is right up there with my ancient cat being really sick and barfing everywhere last night.

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at May 4,2007 2:37pm
mmmm....dinner

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 4,2007 2:46pm

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 4,2007 2:52pm
suspensions are so hilarious...

"oh you stabbed a bunch of ducks to death? here's a two day vacation"

toggletoggle post by demondave at May 5,2007 12:18am edited May 5,2007 12:19am

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 5,2007 1:11am
demondave said:

if we put our minds together...we can hit 200!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 5,2007 1:12am
a swan chased me down today,

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at May 5,2007 3:27am
i chased down a goose yesterday

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at May 5,2007 9:24am
Stupid broad. You obviously don't understand the mechanics of an 18 Wheeler's breaking system. You know that hissing sound you hear when they slow down or stop? It's called air. The have air breaks, not the pad and roater or drum systems that are typically found in cars. Even if he did whack his breaks and miraculously not jackknife and smash into other people's cars, that guy would need at least about 100 feet to slow down to a stop for every 40 or so mph he was traveling. Odd are, he had no fucking choice.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 5,2007 10:33am
I think hungta's post could rile everyone up enough to make this happen.

let's do this you faggots.

toggletoggle post by MikePile at May 5,2007 11:30am
In some stupid countries it is thought that the duck is equal to man and that ducks are the souls of the departed reincarnated into a new form (but not really)

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at May 5,2007 11:35am
HailAtWork said:

I'd rather have something hunt and eat them so they've died for a reason instead of being hit by some moron in a truck and splattered all over a highway. Hunting is also much fairer to an animal than being raised in a pen and killed a slaughterhouse. At least in the woods there are good odds for the animal.

Someone hunting and eating something isn't really any more fair to the animal. People kill animals and say they are going to eat them as an excuse to kill them in the first place.

and animals have good odds against a well equipped hunter in the woods? keep dreaming.

toggletoggle post by demondave at May 5,2007 2:20pm

Anna Berndtsons underbara resa genom... 2006
performance, 5 h
Teater Lilith, Malmö, Sweden

I sit on a dead goose wearing a red bobble hat, a white dress and wooden clogs. I try to "ride" the goose.

toggletoggle post by demondave at May 5,2007 2:22pm

toggletoggle post by brad weymouth at May 5,2007 5:23pm
food chain muthafucka!!

toggletoggle post by Hoser at May 5,2007 5:25pm
Somewhere....and indian is crying.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at May 5,2007 5:26pm
Niccolai said:
HailAtWork said:

Someone hunting and eating something isn't really any more fair to the animal. People kill animals and say they are going to eat them as an excuse to kill them in the first place.

and animals have good odds against a well equipped hunter in the woods? keep dreaming.

Hahahahahahaha....I'd love to hear your take on hunting after actually doing it. We'll see how many days in a row you come home ABSOLUTELY empty handed.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at May 5,2007 5:28pm
Only people who haven't hunted a day in their lives think like this. There's a reason that they call it "hunting."

I guess that those danged indians were just killers saying that they were going to eat something "just for a reason to kill."

Lay off of the hunting predispositions city boy.

toggletoggle post by Mess at May 5,2007 5:35pm
Hoser said:
Somewhere....and indian is crying.

AND his brother is too

toggletoggle post by demondave at May 5,2007 5:55pm

toggletoggle post by Mess at May 5,2007 5:58pm
awesome

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at May 5,2007 9:26pm
Niccolai said:
HailAtWork said:

Well, those people are assholes, but if you're actually hunting to feed yourself then that's alot more respectful to the animal than buying steak or pork at the supermarket...most of those animals are tortured their entire lives unless you're buying free-range meat. I don't hunt, but it's the truth, animals in the woods are going to get away and animals in a cage don't.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at May 6,2007 2:16pm
Hoser said:

Hahahahahahaha....I'd love to hear your take on hunting after actually doing it. We'll see how many days in a row you come home ABSOLUTELY empty handed.

Only people who haven't hunted a day in their lives think like this. There's a reason that they call it "hunting."

I guess that those danged indians were just killers saying that they were going to eat something "just for a reason to kill."

Lay off of the hunting predispositions city boy.

I didn't say hunting was simple. I said the whole line about the animals 'having a good chance' is garbage. If there's a 50-50 chance they are going to kill the hunter, then I call that a good chance.

Indians are CLEARLY not sensible comparison. Do I even need to explain how?

City boy? You must have read my auto biography.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at May 6,2007 4:07pm
the_reverend said:
massholes are terrible drivers. what do you expect. how can you expect him to pay attention when he's got to send an APB out to all his good buddies, check the score on his phone, and pee in a snapple bottle.

in all fairness hes probably not from MA since hes in an 18wheeler.

toggletoggle post by Hung_To_Bleed   at May 6,2007 6:39pm
the_reverend said:
pee in a snapple bottle.

hahaha. I always see pepsi bottles and what not filled with a golden-ish liquid on the side of the highway all the time. I was saying that to my dad once, who was for some time a trucker himself, and he told me that they are called "truck bombs". One time he told me that he had to shit and he was dead stopped in traffic on the Bronx Expressway so he decided to shit in an empty suit case. After he shat, he threw it out the window and within minutes some ghetto-project-livin piece of trash grabbed the thing and ran off with it like it had something valuable in it.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at May 6,2007 6:54pm
Anti-hunters NEVER have a leg to stand on, that's my point Spiccolai. Honestly, until you get your ass up at 3am...get to the woods, and hunt an animal that's lived there it's whole life.......well....no offense, but you don't know shit.

An no offense but if you're from Mass....to us you're a city boy. We just got CABLE here last year. AND WE had to pay to have them run the wires down here. So ya...no offense.....city boy.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 6,2007 7:22pm
HailAtWork said:
I was in RI Rev, right outside Providence, shit I'm the Masshole and I avoided them...while doing 70 in a 55 of course...people in either state can't drive for shit.

rhode island drivers are the worst drivers ever. i almost die every time i go to that state.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at May 6,2007 7:27pm edited May 6,2007 7:46pm
Hoser said:
Anti-hunters NEVER have a leg to stand on, that's my point Spiccolai. Honestly, until you get your ass up at 3am...get to the woods, and hunt an animal that's lived there it's whole life.......well....no offense, but you don't know shit.

An no offense but if you're from Mass....to us you're a city boy. We just got CABLE here last year. AND WE had to pay to have them run the wires down here. So ya...no offense.....city boy.

I've lived in Mass for like 4 years.

I was born and spent most of my life on my grandfather's farm in New Zealand.

If you think buying thousands of dollars worth of equiptment and taking time off work to kill an animal so you can eat it and make a trophy out of what's left is the same thing as indians hunting to survive, then no offense, but you don't know shit.

I'm not an anti hunter by any means. Niggas gotta eat. And nothing makes me happier then home made ven' jerky.

Cable? So what? Cable companies not setting up shop isn't something unique to where you live. It's common all over massachusetts. Mark Richards lives like minutes away from like 4 major cities and comcast still won't run cables to his neighborhood because he's italian, as a matter of fact.

toggletoggle post by demondave at May 6,2007 10:07pm

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at May 6,2007 10:51pm

take that hippy

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 6,2007 10:54pm
dreadkill said:
HailAtWork said:

rhode island drivers are the worst drivers ever. i almost die every time i go to that state.

I don't know about this. I moved from RI to MA and I have to say that MA is about 90% more stressful and shitty.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at May 6,2007 10:55pm

round two

toggletoggle post by pam   at May 6,2007 11:16pm
y_ddraig_goch said:

take that hippy

Aw. I fucking love elephants.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at May 7,2007 12:55am

take that hippy>>

Aw. I fucking love elephants.>>

they have a picture from India of five elephants that got struck by lightening at the same time.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 7,2007 8:41am
demondave said:

Anna Berndtsons underbara resa genom... 2006
performance, 5 h
Teater Lilith, Malmö, Sweden

I sit on a dead goose wearing a red bobble hat, a white dress and wooden clogs. I try to "ride" the goose.

Best post in this thread.

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at May 7,2007 11:26am
dreadkill said:
HailAtWork said:

It's true, they've never heard of this great new invention called the "turn signal"...or even more elusive, people who know what the "passing" lane is for.

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at May 7,2007 11:30am
...and people who shoot bears, elephants, wolves, etc. for the hell of it don't deserve to be breathing.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 7,2007 12:16pm
We need to invent Poke balls for reality right now, that way going on a safari can actually be cool.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at May 7,2007 12:19pm
but I bet you'd be for it if it were humans they were game-hunting.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at May 9,2007 12:00am
demondave said:

I think Christina Agulera is a nasty pig, but DAMn that's a nice titty.

toggletoggle post by Zachary_Robert  at May 9,2007 12:19am
HAHA

toggletoggle post by demondave at May 9,2007 8:04am

enough about boobs - this is about poor defenseless ducks.

so here is a photo of a poor little cute duck.

That is the focus of this thread people !!!

toggletoggle post by demondave at May 9,2007 8:46pm
quack

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 9,2007 8:49pm
Those breasts are disturbingly large.

toggletoggle post by demondave at May 9,2007 9:14pm
yes, very. They must be filled with down......

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at May 9,2007 9:14pm
hey i wonder if that is the same donald duck who "assaulted" that kid a while back?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 10,2007 10:39am
when i was a kid, my family went to Disney World, and Donald Duck slapped my dad for some reason. i have no idea why because i was like 7, but i can remember that happening.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at May 10,2007 1:20pm
sacreligion said:
the_reverend said:

the guy came up to you too at the show you guys did at the palladium and was like " oh sorry bout that"

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][7:51:31pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.03646 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]