New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Auburn System Benefit by postmortempete on Apr 30,2007 12:27am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by postmortempete at Apr 30,2007 12:27am
I dont think theres anything about this yet...
It's this Saturday, May 5th..

Benefit show for the Auburn System because they got their gear stolen in Chicago. Doors at 6, show starts at 6:30. The Auburn System, Shot Down Sun, Rohirrim, The Turn, Garantula, The Illuminati Structure

$8 for the show
$6 with a canned good (yum)

Saturday, May 5

The Illuminati Structure 6:30-7:00
Garantula 7:10-7:40
The Turn 7:50-8:20
Rohirrim 8:30-9:00
Shot Down Sun 9:10-9:40
The Auburn System 9:50-10:20

http://www.myspace.com/rohirrimband
http://www.myspace.com/theauburnsystem
http://www.myspace.com/garantula
http://www.myspace.com/shotdownsun
http://www.myspace.com/theturn

CINCO DE MAYO!!!!

toggletoggle post by Neverpurified  at Apr 30,2007 12:29am
this is what happens when guitar players are too tall to see that their bass players have already started a thread about this show

http://returntothepit.com/view.php?formid=40319

toggletoggle post by postmortempete at Apr 30,2007 12:31am
Also because I'm too lazy to make a new thread...

Drednok
Ornikus
ROHIRRIM
Pukka Argot
Tomorrow the Gallows

Friday May 4th
Gloucester, MA
Artspace.

www.myspace.com/rohirrimband for more details.

toggletoggle post by postmortempete at Apr 30,2007 12:32am
Its not that I was too tall. Its that I did an auburn system search and it didnt come up. I didnt feel for a second opinion... needless to say now there are two... and would you rather only have 1 ball? I dont think so, sir.

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at Apr 30,2007 2:31am
Why 6 with food? I don't think food will help them get their equipment back.

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Apr 30,2007 2:34am
PatMeebles said:
Why 6 with food? I don't think food will help them get their equipment back.

I was thinking the same thing.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 30,2007 2:35am
if they get food donations, they won't have to buy food and can take the money they would have spent on food and buy gear with it.

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at Apr 30,2007 2:59am
I guess? Whatever helps.

On a side note, I played my first 26 Beers show with the Auburn System at salem state. They are stand up guys.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Apr 30,2007 9:11am
How about a benefit for a worthwhile cause, like fighting cancer. Some band gets their shit ripped off?! Had it happen to many times to count.

toggletoggle post by postmortempete at May 1,2007 2:29am
well I'd set up a benefit for your stuff too.. but I'm busy now setting up my new worthwhile benefit show... shaving rosie odonnells ass hair and making Michael Angelo Batio a better wig.

toggletoggle post by kylenli at May 1,2007 2:48am
playing on lead stove top stuffing..
aaahhhhh nevermind.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at May 1,2007 3:01am
postmortempete said:
well I'd set up a benefit for your stuff too.. but I'm busy now setting up my new worthwhile benefit show... shaving rosie odonnells ass hair and making Michael Angelo Batio a better wig.

Get the dick out of your mouth faggot.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at May 1,2007 3:04am
Oh, is it tough to get the cum out of your hair. You should really ask your partners to not aim for your face and hair.

toggletoggle post by iLuVUfReEbEeR at May 1,2007 9:36am
I might be attending this with a friend.
But, the oppertunity to insult college aged women at Harvard and drink cheap beer is tempting me away from the trip all the way to Haverhill.
My toast is burned. This is Peter's sister's fault. I hope Rich Horror rapes her for this insult.

toggletoggle post by postmortempete at May 1,2007 11:23pm
horror_tang said:
postmortempete said:

Get the dick out of your mouth faggot.

man, shear eloquence. but this is a pressing need. I prefer not to have my worthwhile causes insulted. nice try on the double post insult though. it would work if you could read. but if you secretly are michael angelo, I'm sorry.

also, nick. I know you're just talking to my sister to get closer to me... and I've told you a million times... we're just two different people... it would never work.

(p.s. sister rape jokes are low. I know you can at least come up with better material than that. you're not that other dude.)

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at May 2,2007 1:16am edited May 2,2007 1:17am
Worthwhile cause wouls be getting the gerbil surgically removed from your ass. You make no sense by saying I cannot read. I can clearly read you are supporting a worthless cause and you love freshly squeezed man juice on your face. Also, sister rape jokes are extremely funny and are talking shit about Rich Horror "the other dude"? If you are I wll be forced to shave your gay long hair off and feed it to you.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 2,2007 1:18am
I would be happy to have relations with Pete's sister.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at May 2,2007 1:19am

toggletoggle post by postmortempete at May 2,2007 1:51am
first of all you mongoloid fuck I dont even know who you are and am just fucking around, so calm yourself. I dont know where you got rich horror out of this, I dont know who that dude is either. you are the other dude I was talking about, so clearly I'm right about everything I've been saying. the cause I made up was an ass hair wig so I dont even really get what you are saying. I feel stupider for even trying. I'm done, so have fun replying

also maybe I was supposed to be done since you made such an amazing photoshop but I dont really know thread etiquet.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 2,2007 1:55am
You also don't know how to spell etiquette.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at May 2,2007 1:56am
I'm not fucking around. Consider your head shaved Sally.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at May 2,2007 1:58am
I don't solve my problems with violence. I cut the hair off of long-haired faggots.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][3:11:18pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01247 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]