New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> U.F.O Sighting Appreciation Thread by Chris_From_Shit_Fuck on Apr 29,2007 1:23am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Chris_From_Shit_Fuck  at Apr 29,2007 1:23am
At work today I was outside ordering food and smoking a butt. I look not too far in the distance. There was as clear as day a black circular object hovering about 5 miles in the air. I figured nothing of it except for the fact it was standing still. Another associate came out to smoke and I asked them what they thought it was. They didn't know, and went and got another person from inside to ask. It was just hovering, very slightly elevating due east towards Boston from Shoppers world in Framingham.

About 35 different people witnessed this today, both employees and customers. No one had any idea. Some pictures were taken, and I'll be getting them soon. Defenitly freaking weird and awesome.

Armageddon is comming, repent.

toggletoggle post by Mike_Giallo   at Apr 29,2007 1:26am
I hope you get probed.

toggletoggle post by Chris_From_Shit_Fuck  at Apr 29,2007 1:31am
one of the many things we discussed when we witnessed it. Just hope they use lube.

toggletoggle post by Arist  at Apr 29,2007 2:13am
Link the pictures here when you get them, can't wait to see

There's so much unexplained shit out there, there's supposedly tons of UFO reports across the world every day. The Canadian government posted their yearly stats on how many they've gotten over the last 10 years, every year it was something around 100-300 until the 00's when it jumped to 600+ yearly reports (I can't remember exactly)

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 30,2007 10:42am
i am a big fan of the supernatural and bizzare, but i don't buy any of this alien shit. there are hundreds of reported sightings practically every day, yet miraculously there isn't one single thread of tangible evidence. all we have are fuzzy photographs and accounts from hillbillies. lights and shapes in the sky could be anything, yet just about every time it's immediately blamed on little green men. i don't doubt for a second that there is tons of life out there, and i'm sure we aren't the most interesting.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Apr 30,2007 10:58am
I was one when I was 13 in summer camp. One of the highlights of my life by far.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Apr 30,2007 10:58am
no wait, I SAW one. I was not one.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 30,2007 11:16am
I believe you was one.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Apr 30,2007 11:49am

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Apr 30,2007 12:06pm
The bitch on the right wants me.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Apr 30,2007 12:08pm
OoOoOoO how risque!

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Apr 30,2007 12:14pm
Pix Plz Thx!1!

toggletoggle post by OCR  at Apr 30,2007 4:22pm
there's no UFO's it's people in time machines visiting our planet from 1000 years into the future

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Apr 30,2007 4:29pm

toggletoggle post by Lbprovidencenli at Apr 30,2007 5:25pm

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 30,2007 5:32pm

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 1,2007 10:36am
OCR said:
there's no UFO's it's people in time machines visiting our planet from 1000 years into the future

i believe that way more than extraterrestrial shit. they are small, grey and have huge black eyes from lack of sunlight, and they are here trying to figure out where we went wrong. thats a strangely solid theory.

toggletoggle post by Arist  at May 1,2007 6:03pm
Yeti said:
i am a big fan of the supernatural and bizzare, but i don't buy any of this alien shit. there are hundreds of reported sightings practically every day, yet miraculously there isn't one single thread of tangible evidence. all we have are fuzzy photographs and accounts from hillbillies. lights and shapes in the sky could be anything, yet just about every time it's immediately blamed on little green men. i don't doubt for a second that there is tons of life out there, and i'm sure we aren't the most interesting.

Putting aliens aside, what do you think the OP saw that day? A kite? an RC plane?

Also one question for the OP: Did you see the object move away or anything else you can add?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][5:35:32am Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01946 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]