New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Madball sign to I Scream by the_reverend on Apr 17,2007 11:13am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 17,2007 11:13am
I Scream Records is very proud to welcome NYHC pioneers Madball to the family! Label owner Laurens Kusters said of the signing, “Over the last few years we’ve worked very close with Madball on releases such as the Resistance Tour DVD Volume 2 and the Worldwide Tribute To The Real Oi Compilation. To be able to work this highly anticipated new full-length, due for release in September 2007, is an icing on the cake in this 13th year of business for the label.”

I Scream Records, who opened a branch of their company in Los Angeles in late 2005, is still one of the leading European hardcore/punk labels. Celebrating its 13th anniversary in 2007, I Scream Records is extremely proud to have Madball join their roster. Founded in Brussels, Belgium, in 1994, I Scream Records has built a huge following and an amazing catalogue of European & American bands. With sales increasing every year all over the world and partnerships with great companies, I Scream Records grew into one of the hottest & most popular independent labels in Western Europe.

Madball is currently in the studio working on their highly anticipated sixth full-length album with a title still TBA. Madball, a pummeling staple of New York Hardcore since the band’s inception in 1988, is one of the few remaining hardcore bands that can lay claim to achieving high marks in regards to influence, longevity, and reputation, while also maintaining an undying sprit that represents what the heart of hardcore is all about. Often imitated but never duplicated, Madball has managed to perfect its patented chugging, grooving NYHC sound while always maintaining the same street-life inspired attitude. Look forward to more of this with their upcoming full-length in September of 2007!
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Madball

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Apr 17,2007 11:15am
hmmm weren't madball on ferret?
i saw I Scream Records on a Miami Ink show where they were going to sign Yogi or whatever his name is.

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Apr 17,2007 12:55pm
i'm pretty sure that is MADBALL wanted out of their ferret contract all they had to do was ask
i mean...would you say no to Madball

toggletoggle post by Joey_Numbers at Apr 17,2007 1:11pm
mOe said:
i'm pretty sure that is MADBALL wanted out of their ferret contract all they had to do was ask

Yes. Ferret is running a business.

toggletoggle post by timmy porphyria at Apr 17,2007 4:31pm
Joey_Numbers said:
mOe said:

So was Vanilla Ice, but that didn't stop Suge Knight.

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Apr 17,2007 4:40pm
pwned

toggletoggle post by Joey_Numbers at Apr 17,2007 5:12pm
timmy porphyria said:
Joey_Numbers said:
mOe said:

Bad comparison. Vanilla Ice is a complete fag who was on the pep squad in high school. Yeah, Madball is so well known for beating up owners of labels. On a side note, you are a faggot and your band sucks. Stick to your day job you fucking chump.

toggletoggle post by Joey_Numbers at Apr 17,2007 5:13pm
mOe said:
pwned

I think not faggot.

toggletoggle post by timmy porphyria at Apr 18,2007 5:03pm
Joey_Numbers said:
timmy porphyria said:
Joey_Numbers said:
mOe said:

Bad comparison. Vanilla Ice is a complete fag who was on the pep squad in high school. Yeah, Madball is so well known for beating up owners of labels. On a side note, you are a faggot and your band sucks. Stick to your day job you fucking chump.

oops. sorry, you are obviously the man. Another "too tough" for everyone RTTP poster who can't take a light-hearted joke. I recommend midol to take the edge off of those cramps and a pad too stop the heavy flow. fuckin christ.

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Apr 18,2007 5:13pm
you rule, Joey...can I just say that?
awesome

toggletoggle post by Joey_Numbers at Apr 18,2007 6:19pm
What? The way I talk upsets you. You need to learn to take the joke in stride. I suggest you get the fist out of your asshole and stop fucking men.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][3:19:19pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.01595 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]