New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Buy my stupid CDs! 4 bux! god im so lonely by MikePile on Apr 9,2007 2:41pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by MikePile at Apr 9,2007 2:41pm
4 bux each, all work fine. Send a paypal to jvn3t@yahoo.com along with your address and which albums yew want, and reply with your order here too. Buy them or fuck off:

Hardtoswallow S/T - some sort of hardcore band playing a hardcore musicings

The Dead Pit Compilation - A compilation of dead pits or something

Exhumed Anatomy is Destiny - gore metals

Nikudorei - Genital Torture - some weird stupid jap noisecore. I'll sell this one for two bucks because I want it out of my house

Cryptopsy - None So Live - For many years I thought the title was a typo until I figured out that it wasn't

Aborted - Goremageddon - This album makes me fart a lot, so it must go.

Putrescence - Mangled, Hollowed Out and Vomit Filled - Canadian goregrind. This album will earn you tons of credit with crusty loser punx covered in Nausaausuaea patches.

SMES - The Good, The Bad & Me - Some loser from LDOH trying to make 8-bit Nintendo music

Rammer S/T - Pretty cool canadian thrahash

Kataklysm - Sorcery & The Mystical Gate of Reincarnation - its some gatefold CD that makes me want to beat up elves.

The Inquest - Bombing Industries - I have nothing to say regarding this album.

Necrophagia - Holocausto de la Morte - Some dude wearing eyeliner sings about spooky movies!

King Diamond - Them & Conspiracy - One of those cool double feature CDs, it is rad.

Shackled Down - The Crew - Rad polish punk/thrash crossover, uses the word 'bro' a lot.

Veneral Disease - Mondo Macabro - Decent Spanish goregrind from Spaniards.

Dead Infection - The Lethal Collection - Decent Polish goregrind from Polacks.

Death Angel - Fall From Grace - Live death angel album or something.

Kreator - Voices of Transgression - Some best-of album

Misery Index - Dissent - Dying Fetus pretending to be a shitty Dying Fetus clone

toggletoggle post by Mike_Giallo   at Apr 9,2007 2:44pm
If I didn't own Shackled Down I would have bought that from you. Like that helps at all...

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Apr 9,2007 2:44pm
If you come to whitman and make me breakfast right now, I will buy all of those CDs.

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Apr 9,2007 2:44pm
GET A JOB!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 9,2007 2:45pm
you should also post this on craigslist

toggletoggle post by MikePile at Apr 9,2007 2:45pm
Granny_Monster said:
GET A JOB!

I have a job, I need to get rid of this stuff to turn it into money, and turn that money into more stuff.

toggletoggle post by MikePile at Apr 9,2007 2:46pm
Niccolai said:
If you come to whitman and make me breakfast right now, I will buy all of those CDs.

Do you like eggs? I've got like 50 I am also looking to sell/fry

toggletoggle post by c.dead at Apr 9,2007 2:46pm
hey hey hey, i iwll grab that Nikudorei cd if you dont want it. I love that band. The 7inchers i have totally rule.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Apr 9,2007 2:46pm
MikePile said:
Niccolai said:

Brown or white?

and what grade?

Local eggs only plz. thx.

toggletoggle post by MikePile at Apr 9,2007 2:47pm
c.dead said:
hey hey hey, i iwll grab that Nikudorei cd if you dont want it. I love that band. The 7inchers i have totally rule.

Cool, just paypal me the dough and I'll drop it in the mail tomorrow. I really didn't think that thing was gonna sell, wow.

toggletoggle post by MikePile at Apr 9,2007 2:48pm
Niccolai said:
MikePile said:
Niccolai said:

Brown or white?

and what grade?

Local eggs only plz. thx.

I have a crate of six hundred and sixty six jumbo brown applebottoms.

toggletoggle post by MikePile at Apr 9,2007 2:51pm
Niccolai said:

If you seriously want all of these, I'll sell the whole bundle (save for the noisecore since clinically got dibs) for 50 bucks

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Apr 9,2007 2:53pm
haha, best marketting skills ever. if i didn't have a shit-ton of bills to pay i'd buy all the stuff i don't already have just because of the descriptions.

toggletoggle post by MikePile at Apr 9,2007 3:07pm
OH WAIT FUCK I FORGOT A STACK OF SOME MORE CDS GRAAUGHGUSFHGKS

Toxic Holocaust - Evil Never Dies - A retro-trash tribute album

Toxic Holocaust - Hell on Earth - A tribute album for other retro-thrash tribute albums also put out by Toxic Holocaust

Reverend Poky Bunge - ????? it is a mystery

Delerium Tremens - german thrash about beer and partyin, including a cover of 1987's number one hit PARADISE CITY !!! BONK CRASH FLOP

Repent - Disciple of Decline - a pretty cool thrash album, it has some guitar riffs and I think drums

Bowel Stew - Necrocannibal Rites - another messy goregrind album for people who are assholes

toggletoggle post by MikePile at Apr 9,2007 7:22pm
BUY MY STUFF
BUY MY STUFF
BYY MY STFFF

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Fisting Blood Red Faith
[default homepage] [print][7:23:01am Apr 16,2024
load time 0.01356 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]