New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Fucking hot Jesus lady by ZJD on Apr 5,2007 12:52am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Apr 5,2007 12:52am
I'm watching channel 9, which I guess is local and means nothing to all of you in mass, and there's this preacher lady talking about jesus and she's crazy hot. It's sort of a bummer that she's so into jesus, though she seems totally obvlivious to the fact that she is hot. She does all these sexy moves on the podium she has and takes off/puts back on her glasses. I think I would feel bad masturbating to a preacher (sort of).
It says DrGeneScott.com on the screen but that's some dude, no pics of this lady on the site.

She looks like an older Claire Forlani with different hair.

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Apr 5,2007 1:01am
Oops, a little more research, her name is Pastor Melissa Scott. I guess she is Gene Scott's wife, who looks fucking crazy according to google image search. I feel like Gene Scott is someone who people who aren't me already know about.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Apr 5,2007 1:02am
ZJD said:
I feel like Gene Scott is someone who people who aren't me already know about.

nope, I've never heard of him.

post more pics of this dumb lady.

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Apr 5,2007 1:08am
DaveFromTheGrave said:
ZJD said:
I feel like Gene Scott is someone who people who aren't me already know about.

nope, I've never heard of him.

post more pics of this dumb lady.

That's really the only one I could find, but youtube had videos of what I basically saw on tv, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rzSjdyx14s and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtxKd8b4-10 .

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Apr 5,2007 1:10am
yeah, I saw her on TV the other night,Definitely makes religion interesting to watch haha.

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Apr 5,2007 1:11am
I had her muted most of the time. I think the religion part ruins the part about me wanting to see her naked.

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Apr 5,2007 1:19am
I have no problems beating off to a hot Jesus bitch. I would baptize her in my cock snot.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Apr 5,2007 7:55am
That seems to be the thing with really religious chicks; either they're ugly as sin, and no one wants to fuck them, so they turn really religious because I guess only Jesus could really love them, or they're smoking hot, and won't let anyone fuck them.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Apr 5,2007 9:16am
i dont agree. religious chicks are easy.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][11:45:29am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.00935 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]