New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> this guy forgot that wrestling is fake by DaveFromTheGrave on Apr 4,2007 12:28am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Apr 4,2007 12:28am

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 4,2007 12:35am
What is a "pote?" In context: "I whaddin himma hid da pote." I hate niggers so bad.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Apr 4,2007 6:52am
Oh man, Anonymous Racist totally pwned this thread.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Apr 4,2007 8:35am
That's New Jack he's legimately a bad guy. He's been arrested on numerous occassions for assult. He even beat down and old lady why I don't know. The reason why he hates that guy so much (Vic Grimes) is because they were in a match before, Vic Grimes landed on New Jack's head and caused New Jack to have minor brain damage. New Jack doesn't wrestle he just basically beats people up in the ring and tries to hurt them.

As for wrestling being fake yes all the story lines are made up, the majority of spots in matches are planned or made on the fly but the injuries are definately real. I would think that falling on the mat as hard as they do actually hurts, nothing fake about that.

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Apr 4,2007 9:10am
High. Fucking. Incident.

Legendary stipulation.

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Apr 4,2007 9:10am
yea, they pretty much take precautions to not get INJURED, there's a difference between getting hurt and injured and most of the stuff they do hurts....why do you think most of them are all hooked on pain pills...pain's a part of their job

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Apr 4,2007 9:14am edited Apr 4,2007 9:18am
mOe said:
yea, they pretty much take precautions to not get INJURED, there's a difference between getting hurt and injured and most of the stuff they do hurts....why do you think most of them are all hooked on pain pills...pain's a part of their job

Jake "The Snake" Roberts is living proof on how much pain killers and shit those guys take. I have absolutely no idea on how that guy is still alive. Drugs, pain killers, and alcohol abuse like it was going out of style.

P.S. Vic Grimes is so fucking lucky that he didn't land on his head. I seriously think the ropes saved his life.

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Apr 4,2007 9:29am
i cant believe people still book New Jack with how crazy, homicidal, and careless he is....but i guess people like him, so
I'm pretty sure that one day he will kill someone in the ring

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Apr 4,2007 9:44am
mOe said:
i cant believe people still book New Jack with how crazy, homicidal, and careless he is....but i guess people like him, so

He almost did.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Kulas

Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oZxJQV6SK8

toggletoggle post by SaintNicholas at Apr 4,2007 9:55am
A part of me loves New Jack even more than I did about five minutes ago after watching this.

"I wanted him to fucking die."

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Apr 4,2007 9:59am
i have no remorse for that guy, though
forges papers to get in the ring and gets in there with NEW JACK...if i was in his shoes i would have come clean about being underage as soon as i found out who i was facing that night...to make matter worse he had the nerve to SUE after that

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Apr 4,2007 10:00am
SteveOTB said:
mOe said:

He almost did.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Kulas

Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oZxJQV6SK8

goddamn.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Apr 4,2007 10:07am
I really do miss ECW. When WWF turned into a gay soap opera where they all just stood around talking all the time and never actually wrestled, ECW was still fucking brutal. I miss those matches where they would put ten dudes in the ring and then one more guy would come out pushing a shopping cart full of mailboxes, hockey sticks, baseball bats, fire extinguishers, cheese graters, and barbed wire.

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Apr 4,2007 11:50am
i miss every aspect of ECW
+trying so hard to stay up until 2am to watch it every saturday
+the quality of wrestling
+the writing and gimmicks
+the violence

Watching it just made you feel like you were part of something special, something everyone else didnt know about. Yea, i watched wcw and wwf but ECW was almost like my own personal federation.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Apr 4,2007 11:55am
You people are fucking silly.

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Apr 4,2007 12:01pm
well, christ kok i was like 11 years old

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Apr 4,2007 12:21pm
I was 14 at the time of the Mass Transit deal.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Apr 4,2007 12:31pm
New Jack also beat the shit out of some elderly guy he was booked against like last year.

Beating on the elderly>anything you've done today

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Apr 4,2007 12:43pm
yea, he did beat the shit out of an elderly dude

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Apr 4,2007 1:17pm
new jack's completely out of his god damn mind

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Apr 4,2007 1:25pm

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 4,2007 1:35pm
SteveOTB said:
mOe said:

Jake "The Snake" Roberts is living proof on how much pain killers and shit those guys take. I have absolutely no idea on how that guy is still alive. Drugs, pain killers, and alcohol abuse like it was going out of style.

wow i totally thought that he was dead.

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Apr 4,2007 2:27pm
nope not yet

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Apr 4,2007 2:40pm edited Apr 4,2007 2:41pm
Me and moe know what's going down.

P.S. Fuck Cena

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Apr 4,2007 2:47pm
cena should not still be champ

it saddens me that it's probably going to go to randy orton or edge next

i was really hoping that after taker won against batista that they'd go with the same theme and let hbk take cena's title

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Apr 4,2007 2:48pm
mOe said:
i miss every aspect of ECW
+trying so hard to stay up until 2am to watch it every saturday
+the quality of wrestling
+the writing and gimmicks
+the violence

Watching it just made you feel like you were part of something special, something everyone else didnt know about. Yea, i watched wcw and wwf but ECW was almost like my own personal federation.

See, I stopped watching wrestling when WWF turned into "stand around the ring yelling for thirty minutes and then wrestle for ten seconds." But I started watching again for ECW.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Apr 4,2007 3:03pm
some of you may enjoy this dvd this guy uploaded
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=HighxVoltage

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 4,2007 3:16pm
DaveFromTheGrave said:
See, I stopped watching wrestling when WWF turned into "stand around the ring yelling for thirty minutes and then wrestle for ten seconds." But I started watching again for ECW.

same thing with me. i watched some the other night and in a half hour there was like 2 minutes of wrestling. i miss the good ol' days when wrestlers were grotesque fat guys with ridiculous gimmicks.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Apr 4,2007 3:31pm
bastion booger?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 4,2007 3:32pm
exactly. guys like Earthquake.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Apr 4,2007 4:00pm
Hmm, anyone know what happened to New Jack's forehead? Looks like someone took a cheese grater to it.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Apr 4,2007 4:02pm
someone probably DID take a cheese grater to it

toggletoggle post by retzam at Apr 4,2007 4:03pm
sacreligion said:
someone probably DID take a cheese grater to it

hahahahaha probably

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Apr 4,2007 4:04pm
yup

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Apr 4,2007 4:05pm
that happened in ECW. cheese graters to the forehead, I mean.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Apr 4,2007 4:07pm
did that happen on an ECW show?

i'm starting to think i might have actually seen him take a cheese grater to the forehead

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Apr 4,2007 5:51pm
Apparently this guy also forgot that wresting is fucking gayer than the easter bunny. A bunch of queers in tights grabbin each other nuts and fingering each others assholes after they stage their faggy soap opera like interviews. Wrestling lost it's entertainment value at least 10-15 years ago.

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Apr 4,2007 5:56pm
did you watch any of those videos that were posted? that aint New Jack, dude. He said in one of them if you book me for a match done expect to see arm bars and lip locks.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Apr 4,2007 6:01pm
I was seriously only being an asshole. Go figure. This guy is obviously a crazy fucking bastard. And yea, I watched the videos. I think it's funny that he shanked that other guy like he was in some sort of fucking prison brawl.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Apr 4,2007 6:04pm
hahahaha
this one is even funnier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kSX8IT87jw

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Apr 4,2007 9:05pm
look at all those people dressed up as chairs

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Apr 5,2007 12:09am
retzam said:
Hmm, anyone know what happened to New Jack's forehead? Looks like someone took a cheese grater to it.

All that shit is scaring from blade jobs, cuts, and god knows what else. If you look at most wrestlers who have done alot of blade jobs in their day then you'll see the cottage cheese forehead on all of them to one extent or another.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Deepest Rain Soaked Catharsis
[default homepage] [print][5:08:20am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01817 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]