New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Piece of shit co-workers disapreciation by aaron_michael on Mar 30,2007 5:38pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Mar 30,2007 5:38pm
all my life, I was taught and told to respect women. I mean, gosh, they're basically the source of the future for the human race.
90 percent of the time I'm wonderful to them, unless I know they're disgusting pigs of human beings, or if they've been awful to me in the past.
Now, there's this guy who I hate at work. And I mean, HATE. He's lazy, he's disgusting, he's racist, he's a bigot, and to top it all off, he talks like a regular from P-Town. The guy gets under my skin like nothing else and he enjoys what I like to call, "vacation time". "Vacation Time" is when my boss leaves for an extended period of time, or is out for the day, and he feels he can do whatever he wants. We do the same job at my work, so I can't do shit about it, and neither does my boss. Everyone who I work with always comes to me to complain about this fucking lummox. They all gripe about how much they hate him, and how much they hate how he touches them and talks to them, yet they never do anything about it. Basically, this guy gets away with being a chauvinist in a room primarily consisted of women, and then I have to hear about it.
Not only do I have to listen to their shitty problems, but I'm the only one who opens his mouth(for myself, and for them). Several times I've yelled at him for rubbing a girls shoulders down to her ass who would look at me distressed. I've yelled at him for shouting in my ear to talk to someone across the room; and yesterday took the cake.
It was the end of the day, and I was taking a call. Next thing I know, I hear shrieks from across the room. He was on his vacation time and had been fucking off all day and I guess getting worked up that women were actually talking to him. Sooooo, what does he do? He decides to unbutton his belt, and pull it out as though it were his dick, and proceed slapping ALL the women in the room with it while giggling like a schoolgirl. I get off my call and proceed to say "what the fuck is wrong with you?" he instantly stops and acts like there's nothing wrong in degrading these women. He shoots me some snoot-ass remark and I tell him that "sexual harassment has a fine line".
Now, my friends, this was the final straw. He begins to ask EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WOMAN in the room if he was "sexually harassing" them. I was expecting to get a bit of backup here for standing up for these ladies who looked more bothered than I've ever seen them in my time working here.
And what do they do? They all say "no" with laughs as though it didn't bother them in the slightest and proceed to tell me I was out of order for yelling. AND THEN when he was out of hearing range some of them actually have the audacity to COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT HE DID.
The funny thing is, this isn't the first time I've gotten shit on for trying to defend someone else! I mean come on! Do the VAST majority of women enjoy being treated like objects? Is it "in" to be treated like meat 23 hours of your day?

Fucking hell. Chivalry truly is dead, and I can't deal with this dirty scab in a way that I'd really enjoy.

wanna know what this guy looks like?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 30,2007 5:53pm
remove the lugnuts on his car tires. works every time.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Mar 30,2007 6:31pm
dyyyyiiii heard that!

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Mar 30,2007 7:22pm
Story of my life right there. Try to do something nice for a lady but do they give 2 shits? nope.

I hope that piece of shit gets fired.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Mar 30,2007 7:29pm
damn aaron thats horrible if i were you i'd go file a sexual harassment paper and send it to your boss no one has to deal with that shit. do it anonymously if you have to. i hate people who disrespect others like that.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 30,2007 7:45pm
im sorry to hear that happened. what sort of place is this that you work in?

just goes to show, that no good deed ever goes unpunished.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Mar 30,2007 7:53pm
anonymous said:

just goes to show, that no good deed ever goes unpunished.

no kidding

toggletoggle post by tomx nli at Mar 30,2007 8:06pm
what the hell is wrong with you? how dare you do the decent thing and stand up for people that are clearly distressed and uncomfortable, you misogynistic pig! by helping those women out, you forced another bunch of uteri into the manocentric maleocracy. the correct thing to do is nothing - let these ladies assert their WOMYNLY INDEPENDENCE by being silent, meek, and opposing nothing until their unwanted suitor gets bold enough to rape them in the company parking garage. then it can be your fault for not doing something earlier.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead NLI at Mar 30,2007 10:11pm
aaron_michael said:
I mean come on! Do the VAST majority of women enjoy being treated like objects?

Well, uhhh... what the fuck do you think YOU'RE doing? No one asked you to rescue them, no one asked you to stick up for them, and when you decided to take it upon yourself, it sounds like they were pretty plain in letting you know that.

You don't think your retarded chivalry is just as objectifying towards these women? You really think it makes them feel empowered that you feel they're helpless without you to defend them?

Walk on it like a mat, or put it up on a pedestal, an object is still an object. Last I checked, women are perfectly happy just being treated like people.

That said, be glad you don't work with me. I really WOULD be running around, slapping the girls with my pecker.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Mar 30,2007 11:53pm
Troll said:
dyyyyiiii heard that!

HOLY SHIT.....I remember Barth. You can't do that on television, I think. WOW...blast from the past....

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at Mar 31,2007 12:02am
ArrowHead NLI said:
aaron_michael said:

Well, uhhh... what the fuck do you think YOU'RE doing? No one asked you to rescue them, no one asked you to stick up for them, and when you decided to take it upon yourself, it sounds like they were pretty plain in letting you know that.

You don't think your retarded chivalry is just as objectifying towards these women? You really think it makes them feel empowered that you feel they're helpless without you to defend them?

Walk on it like a mat, or put it up on a pedestal, an object is still an object. Last I checked, women are perfectly happy just being treated like people.

That said, be glad you don't work with me. I really WOULD be running around, slapping the girls with my pecker.

I'd like to see you say that after you're sued while being a manager for letting sexual harrassment without doing anything about it. It's called being an accessory.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Mar 31,2007 1:48pm
ArrowHead NLI said:
aaron_michael said:

I completely understand what you're saying, but whenever these women would come to me to complain they'd always say things like "I wish someone would say something to him" or, "I wish someone would stop him". So, technically they are asking for my help. But as they told me afterwards, they don't want to "rock the boat" any more than it already has been so they try and stay "neutral". In the end that just causes me to look like a bonehead for reading them wrong.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Mar 31,2007 2:02pm
you sound like a gay.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Mar 31,2007 2:04pm
It also sounds like the only person it really bothers is yourself.
Deal with it or get a new job.
But firstly, quit whining about it like a gay.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead NLI at Apr 1,2007 12:55am
PatMeebles said:

I'd like to see you say that after you're sued while being a manager for letting sexual harrassment without doing anything about it. It's called being an accessory.

1) the original poster was NOT a supervisor
2) there is no such thing as accessory to sexual harassment. Sounded good, but you pretty much made that one up.
3) if the original poster WERE a supervisor, and someone had come to them asking to file a complaint about harassment, he would stand more chance of being fired for PUBLICLY calling the guy out in front of other employees than he would for simply taking no action. In fact, in a supervisory role, by saying something to the guy in front of the other workers, he has now opened HIMSELF up to a harassment case from the guy.

So, in response to what you said? I AM a manager at my own job, and have received extensive training on harassment and sexual harassment over the last ten years. What the evil bad man at this guys work was doing is wrong. However, the way he reacted was also wrong. Two wrongs do not make a right.

If these girls have issue with an employees behavior, it's their problem to be brought up to a supervisor themselves. If he wanted to be helpful, he could let the girls know that the man's behavior is harassment, and urge them to go to a supervisor on their own. Trying to step in himself and play hero was irresponsible, inappropriate, and just as objectifying as the behavior he's complaining about.

I think I've said enough.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Apr 1,2007 1:29am
Call them trickazz bustah's.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Apr 1,2007 2:55am
i hope that guy rapes every woman at your work. then dies slowly and painfully from stds.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Apr 1,2007 4:33am
All women are whores and enjoy being treated like mindless objects.

There are NO exceptions.

It's not a matter of chivalry being dead, as women were always objectified and enjoy being so due to said whoredom.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jun 1,2011 11:26am

toggletoggle post by ArrowHeadNLI at Jun 1,2011 11:49am
Hahahaha, my opinions have SOOOO changed over the years.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 1,2011 1:15pm
i would rather my co-workers were pieces of actual shit than who they are now.

toggletoggle post by Mutis  at Jun 1,2011 1:17pm
Aaron, even if the women say they don't give a shit, that doesn't change the fact that this dude has the mentality of a rapist. I'm no expert on criminal psychology, but isn't it a commonly known fact that people who will eventually commit violent sex crimes start by testing the waters? If you're seeing that his behavior is escalating, something's gotta be done about it so he'll know he can't get away taking it to the next level. Just try not to end up in jail.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jun 1,2011 1:20pm
sxealex said[orig][quote]
i hope that guy rapes every woman at your work. then dies slowly and painfully from stds.

toggletoggle post by posbleak   at Jun 1,2011 1:23pm
I'm about to head in for a three-hour mandatory sexual harassment seminar, this thread will be in my thoughts~

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 1,2011 1:26pm
aaron_michael said[orig][quote]
Is it "in" to be treated like meat 23 hours of your day?

there is a magical span of 60 minutes where they are treated with respect.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jun 1,2011 1:26pm
@posbleak: Hope they start the seminar with "Hot For Teacher"

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jun 1,2011 1:29pm
i'm lucky that i don't have any shitbag coworkers. i get along with everyone here. in the past there were some semi-douchey people here, but they're long gone.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHeadNLI at Jun 1,2011 1:43pm
Mutis said[orig][quote]
Aaron, even if the women say they don't give a shit, that doesn't change the fact that this dude has the mentality of a rapist. I'm no expert on criminal psychology, but isn't it a commonly known fact that people who will eventually commit violent sex crimes start by testing the waters? If you're seeing that his behavior is escalating, something's gotta be done about it so he'll know he can't get away taking it to the next level. Just try not to end up in jail.

Thread is four years old, dude. These chicks would CLEARLY be too old and wrinkly to bother harassing anymore, at this point.

toggletoggle post by saxlbeckett at Jun 1,2011 3:24pm
I think he did the right thing. People are complacent sheep nowadays. Also very passive aggressive and avoidant. Some times people need someone to speak their mind and set an example even if it's not your place. All you can do is what you think is right and try to stand by it. It is really frustrating when no one backs you up or ever says when they are bothered by something. because then how are you supposed to know if you really need to step in? I'd say fuckem at this point. You tried.
It also may be a mistake to try and find any like minded individuals on this internetting zone

toggletoggle post by saxlbeckett at Jun 1,2011 3:26pm
LOL @ this being 4 years old. Woops. Why do these ancient threads keep re-emerging?

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jun 1,2011 3:27pm
o/

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 1,2011 3:27pm
i blame Facebook. people are so obsessed with attention they don't seem to care anymore whether it's good or bad attention. KILL YOUR FACEBOOK.

toggletoggle post by Piano from Graveside at Jun 1,2011 4:56pm
10 months at camp kill yourself couldn't rehabilitate what I felt

toggletoggle post by Skinsandwich at Jun 1,2011 5:04pm
Make those women beat you off with their mouths.

toggletoggle post by Mutis  at Jun 1,2011 5:22pm
Fucking old threads. I need to stop multi tasking this shit while at work.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Jun 1,2011 5:25pm
Tornados. I ground up dead insects from the window sill and dumped them in his trail mix bag. Then I proceeded to watch him upturn the bag gobble down every last bit.

toggletoggle post by Piano from Graveside at Jun 1,2011 7:13pm
I competitively race bugs as they slowly break down organic matter.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 1,2011 7:46pm

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 1,2011 7:59pm
WIN^

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Jun 1,2011 11:09pm
aaron_michael said[orig][quote]
Sooooo, what does he do? He decides to unbutton his belt, and pull it out as though it were his dick, and proceed slapping ALL the women in the room with it while giggling like a schoolgirl.

When I was in high school, I worked for a telemarketing company where some guy did this EXACT same thing. He was fired on the spot.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][4:53:34am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01698 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]