New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Grand Theft Auto 4 trailer by the_reverend on Mar 29,2007 8:32pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 29,2007 8:32pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 29,2007 8:36pm
awesome!

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Mar 29,2007 8:52pm
wow, is it a russian guy, or a arab? eiyther way it looks fucking awsome

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 29,2007 9:13pm edited Mar 29,2007 9:14pm
graphics look sweet but i was hopin to see some violence in that preview. also the philip glass background music was an excellent touch... i hope it ends up in the game too.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Mar 29,2007 9:41pm
graphics look awesome. Im glad to find out it takes place in NYC again.
The trailer was a disapoinment overall, because they hyped it up so much, for a fucking 30 second cutscene of achitecture and landscape.

Hes killed, kidnapped, stolen....time for something different?
WTF is THAT supposed to mean??

Opinions??

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 29,2007 9:42pm
i bet he's a terrorist

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Mar 29,2007 9:44pm
hmm...thatd be different.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Mar 29,2007 9:44pm
I hope its not Russian Mob.

toggletoggle post by boine at Mar 29,2007 10:09pm
i hope they changed the game play up a little they have gotten so repetitive

toggletoggle post by SaintNicholas at Mar 29,2007 10:38pm
Graphics better not be the only thing that has improved with this game. I'm growing so sick of the nextgen spectacle. I refuse to pick up a 360 or PS3 because their only selling point is "WOW! LIFELIKE GRAPHICS & CRAZY SHOOTERS FTW!"and they forget that the whole reason video games should be played is for fun factor. If I wanted to see lifelike enviorments I'd go outside. When I play a video game, I don't want to play the same thing I've had shoved down my throat for the past seven years... which is exactly what we've been through: MGS, DOOM, and GTA remakes. No wonder so many gamers sold their lives to World of Warcraft. It's not like the consoles have anything better to offer.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Mar 30,2007 12:34am
SaintNicholas said:
Graphics better not be the only thing that has improved with this game. I'm growing so sick of the nextgen spectacle. I refuse to pick up a 360 or PS3 because their only selling point is "WOW! LIFELIKE GRAPHICS & CRAZY SHOOTERS FTW!"and they forget that the whole reason video games should be played is for fun factor. If I wanted to see lifelike enviorments I'd go outside. When I play a video game, I don't want to play the same thing I've had shoved down my throat for the past seven years... which is exactly what we've been through: MGS, DOOM, and GTA remakes. No wonder so many gamers sold their lives to World of Warcraft. It's not like the consoles have anything better to offer.

you havent played much of the "next gen" games have you?

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Mar 30,2007 12:49am
The graphics look pretty good. The shadows look great in the GTA world. If this ever comes out on PC, though, it will probably run terrible since rockstar is notorious for writing bloated code that runs like shit.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Mar 30,2007 7:10am
damn that shit looks good, ill get it since im stuck in San An at the moment, still cant get pasted the fucking train part

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 30,2007 8:12am
if it is nyc, they need to do what spiderman 2 did and map out the whole city down to each building. that would be sick. then they need to make more buildings' insides accessible. these insides need to be seemlessly intergrated into the rest of the game so you can run into a building without load/changing.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Mar 30,2007 9:01am
W3 nli said:
damn that shit looks good, ill get it since im stuck in San An at the moment, still cant get pasted the fucking train part

Which part is that? There's the one where you need to use the jet pack and the one when you're with Rider stealing ammunition. I got to the last mission but decided to start over because I didn't want to finish the game at 70 something percent. So now I'm trying for 100%.

By the way this game looks too fucking good.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 30,2007 9:16am
This looks amazing, and I'm a huge GTA fan. But can I really convince myself to buy a PS3?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 30,2007 10:34am
i just hope they dont add more things for him to do. as awesome as San Andreas is, some of the stuff is kind of dumb, despite its accuracy to reality in a way. i just hope they dont make you have to sleep or shit or anything.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 30,2007 10:35am
like the whole eating and working out thing. it was ok, it just got annoying having to do it a lot.

toggletoggle post by BOBDEAD at Mar 30,2007 10:38am
is this only gonna be for ps3?...because that would blow..im a neanderthal with a ps2 and I love GTA!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 30,2007 10:56am
Yeti said:
i just hope they dont add more things for him to do. as awesome as San Andreas is, some of the stuff is kind of dumb, despite its accuracy to reality in a way. i just hope they dont make you have to sleep or shit or anything.

he's got to pay off his student loans, and constantly update his health insurance coverage.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 30,2007 12:37pm
yeah you probably have to tap X rigorously to take a virtual dump and then O to whipe your ass.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 30,2007 12:50pm
you lose 10% of your health every time you don't forward a spam chain letter on myspace.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Mar 30,2007 8:51pm
Yeti said:
like the whole eating and working out thing. it was ok, it just got annoying having to do it a lot.

I hated that shit. After I did it once or twice I started using cheats.

It's not fun and doesn't add anything to the gameplay. If I wanted to do that shit I'd play The Sims.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 28,2007 2:10pm

toggletoggle post by boine at Jun 28,2007 2:20pm
there finally changing up gameplay a little too, breaking into parked cars a different way and new shooting system, but i heard they were having trouble programming for 360 one maybe not enough disk space

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 28,2007 2:58pm
Any word on a release date for this game? You know what? Fuck it.. it's not going to come out on PC anytime soon anyway. I may as well not get my hopes up.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 28,2007 3:03pm
OCT 16TH for 360

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][1:27:23am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.03685 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]