New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> in dire need by fatstonerkid on Nov 27,2003 10:43am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by fatstonerkid at Nov 27,2003 10:43am
i went to the show a while back at the living room and i liked in dire need's performance but the stupid fucking gook who kept crowd punching me and my friend's is going to get severely fucked up the next time we see him.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 27,2003 11:32am
if you're referring to my good friend aaron then i'd like to see you try.
you're going through me first, and then the rest of my friends.

try us out faggot.

toggletoggle post by tyagxgrind   at Nov 27,2003 11:36am
fatstonerkid said:
i went to the show a while back at the living room and i liked in dire need's performance but the stupid fucking gook who kept crowd punching me and my friend's is going to get severely fucked up the next time we see him.

If its the same "gook" kid then he's the bassist of IDN. dur.
Aaron's a good kid. I'm sure you wouldnt have a problem with him face to face. He was just prob trying to have fun and release some energy thats what hardcore/metal/grind etc is all about! He prob wasnt trying to hit you like he was targeting you. Just hitting people in general.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 27,2003 11:43am
that and he's got a sick city wall.
mongolians are always trying to break though it.

(ps. way to use an old school racial slur. I bet you call black people spooks. you are so cool and retro.)

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Nov 27,2003 12:56pm
I heard that city wall is pretty boss.

toggletoggle post by fatstonerkid at Nov 27,2003 1:29pm
well it seemed like he had us pretty much targeted out because it happened too many times to be just crowd punching in general and he jumped thru people to get to my friend nick like 4 times. oh yea i only use the racist term gook no others

toggletoggle post by jake at Nov 27,2003 2:02pm
cry about it.

"damn you mongorians."

toggletoggle post by fatstonerkid at Nov 27,2003 2:23pm
listen bitch you'll be crying about it soon

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 27,2003 4:42pm
DeOdiumMortis said:
I heard that city wall is pretty boss.

nice to know i'm not the only person who still says boss. that's boss.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 27,2003 6:57pm
whens the next IDN show? How bout you show up and put me in tears you whiny emo faggot? What kind of fucking crybaby goes out of his way to threaten a a little asian dude. It's a show, deal. Can't play with the big boys, don't show up for the game.

crybaby.

toggletoggle post by frankie fucking chairs. at Nov 27,2003 7:00pm
hey fat stoner kid-
i will end your fucking life.... your nothing but a fucking faggot,,,, show up at a show, give me a time and a place and i will rip your fucking face off... bring your mom, your dad, your uncle,,, anyone,, i'll fucking destroy you and erase your family.. you fucking nerd....

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 27,2003 7:24pm edited Nov 27,2003 7:24pm
hurray for people trying to be tough on message boards! YAY!!!!!!!!! actually... im pretty sure if i saw a group of kids lunging at aaron i would sure as hell annihliate some of them. so pray that im not at the IDN show that you and your cronies try some shit at. =)

toggletoggle post by Another Semi-Big Kid at Nov 27,2003 7:44pm
hahaha....yeah well I am the sexy vokillist of dysentery ive been told im pretty big so thats one mroe u fella's gotta deal with IF you touch ANYONE FROM THIS BOARD. But if not then hell well all go out and have a tea party and talk abouthow tough we all are.:

toggletoggle post by fatstonerkid at Nov 27,2003 10:33pm
frankie fucking chairs. said:
hey fat stoner kid-
i will end your fucking life.... your nothing but a fucking faggot,,,, show up at a show, give me a time and a place and i will rip your fucking face off... bring your mom, your dad, your uncle,,, anyone,, i'll fucking destroy you and erase your family.. you fucking nerd....

promise??? do it please i could seriously give a shit less

toggletoggle post by fatstonerkid at Nov 27,2003 10:39pm
oh yea i wanna know something, how the fuck are u all going to kick my ass? u don't know me or wut i look like or anything about me so again i say FUCK OFF!

toggletoggle post by johnvanveen at Nov 27,2003 11:49pm
hm how long ago was this? gezz i dont think IDN has playd there recently
but there playing the BoK soon so meet up at that show haha
ill be there and no one better hit me..

lata John van veen
Dec 11th, As220,
Side Project, FourHorse, Football Rabbit, Haunted House

Dec 12th, Living Room
Side Project, Donnybrook (return to ri show) and more.....

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 28,2003 12:02am
fatstonerkid said:
oh yea i wanna know something, how the fuck are u all going to kick my ass? u don't know me or wut i look like or anything about me so again i say FUCK OFF!

haha so in other words you're not gonna do a goddamn thing. haha okay big man.

fight me. this is an open challenge. i will give you my home address.
fight me.

toggletoggle post by nick   at Nov 28,2003 12:04am
you were probably stupid looking and deserved to be hit. like that kid in the motorhead shirt who got stomped.

toggletoggle post by fuckerXlynchie at Nov 28,2003 12:18am
bwahahahaha amazing

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2003 12:24am
it woud be amazing if lynchie posted on my board more.
but he's too busy hitting xmikex in the face.
bastards

toggletoggle post by XdunnyX  at Nov 28,2003 12:35am
frankie fucking chairs. said:
hey fat stoner kid-

He'll make you wish you didnt exist, cause frankie chairs is coming and you're on his list.

toggletoggle post by HiImPaul  at Nov 28,2003 1:00am edited Nov 28,2003 1:07am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2003 1:02am edited Nov 28,2003 1:03am
fucking aaron.
I told him NO SLANT EYES IN IDN
and he said "IDN, most diverse band in mass"
1) he's a rock star
2) he's correct

toggletoggle post by forthededicated at Nov 28,2003 11:16am
hey......im pretty sure that aaron was in IDN for that show at the living room.............maybe im wrong but..............you all suck besides mikey and frankie.............yep.......joeyNECK

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2003 1:58pm
he was, you are correct.
that little bit of knowledge bugged me...
I think it's a plot loophole.

toggletoggle post by theCZA  at Nov 28,2003 4:17pm
all i remember from that show was smashing some dudes kissing each other on stage, and grabbing some knob in a slayer shirt by the hair and letting him know he wasnt a cool guy hah...IDN may wear the tight shirts and the high water pants, but for real their all peaceful guys for the most part...but if you dont like the asian kid, then knock him out with your secret identity self...otherwise, shut it or xmikeyx will have to creepy crawly nyc on your face hah

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Nov 28,2003 4:23pm
i could take mike to the bank.... the blood bank.

toggletoggle post by joostin at Nov 28,2003 5:24pm
wow, for those who said kind words for me thanks.
for the fellow who thinks i targeted him out in a crowd. wow.
nope.
i don't "target" people out. Sorry. I do my best to be the nicest guy i can, and if you want to pursue this farther, i will be in RI later on in the month.
Wanna talk?
AIM: yummybrokenglass

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Nov 28,2003 5:56pm
South Shore Scene = Stronger than all

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Nov 28,2003 6:55pm
BornSoVile said:
South Shore Scene = Stronger than all

Hahah, what does that have to do with anything?

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Nov 28,2003 7:05pm
Unity is strength. Remember I still listen to Street Punk.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 28,2003 8:10pm
Gaystonerkid, I'm still waiting. When are we fighting? Lets go tuff guy.

toggletoggle post by notanotherGEYthread at Nov 29,2003 2:43am
forthededicated said:
hey......im pretty sure that aaron was in IDN for that show at the living room.............maybe im wrong but..............you all suck besides mikey and frankie.............yep.......joeyNECK

...don't forget john and fucker!!! (oh and joey too)
(its always the same shit over & over again. GEY)

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 29,2003 8:14am
xmikex said:
whens the next IDN show? How bout you show up and put me in tears you whiny emo faggot? What kind of fucking crybaby goes out of his way to threaten a a little asian dude. It's a show, deal. Can't play with the big boys, don't show up for the game.

crybaby.

more people should threaten little asian dudes, especially if they are fucking fags who crowd punch people

toggletoggle post by joostin at Nov 29,2003 10:19am
Joe/NotCommon said:
xmikex said:

crybaby.

more people should threaten little asian dudes, especially if they are fucking fags who crowd punch people

YEAH! oh.... wait....

toggletoggle post by X X's Are for Homosexual at Nov 29,2003 10:53am
The CZA...lol. First off I think Gza and Rza from Wu Tang wouldnt appreciate you ripping off their names, especially being a bald headed wigger who plays the most generic and childish hardcore imaginable. The CZA is talking about fights yet he got slaughtered outside of Bill's Bar in Beantown (a place he isn't even from). I hope the next time you get beaten with a 3 iron on a belt strap, you wind up in the ICU in a coma and your family has to pull the plug. They'd would be doing the world a favor by taking you off life support. Look at "xmikeyx" being a tough guy now ever since he started sleeping with Da CzA. What do you weigh? About 90 pounds soaking wet? You're only a tough guy if you have your pseudo FSU crew behind you tuffy. "FTD" What's that stand for? Fellating The Dick? I bet it does, I mean it's pretty pathetic when you start a crew that tries to rip of FSU and you're not even taken seriously.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 29,2003 2:22pm
big words from a guy who can't even leave his real name.

i'm pretty scared.

toggletoggle post by xyou'reallgayx at Nov 29,2003 8:09pm
talking shit online is as gay as getting aids cum in the mouth.

you people make hardcore gayer and gayer every day.

not that it needed your help.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 29,2003 8:50pm
X X said:
The CZA...lol. First off I think Gza and Rza from Wu Tang wouldnt appreciate you ripping off their names, especially being a bald headed wigger who plays the most generic and childish hardcore imaginable. The CZA is talking about fights yet he got slaughtered outside of Bill's Bar in Beantown (a place he isn't even from). I hope the next time you get beaten with a 3 iron on a belt strap, you wind up in the ICU in a coma and your family has to pull the plug. They'd would be doing the world a favor by taking you off life support. Look at "xmikeyx" being a tough guy now ever since he started sleeping with Da CzA. What do you weigh? About 90 pounds soaking wet? You're only a tough guy if you have your pseudo FSU crew behind you tuffy. "FTD" What's that stand for? Fellating The Dick? I bet it does, I mean it's pretty pathetic when you start a crew that tries to rip of FSU and you're not even taken seriously.

it stands for FRIENDS TIL DEATH, which is the most homo erotic thing I have ever heard.

toggletoggle post by HiImPaul  at Nov 30,2003 12:53am
Everyone just needs to calm the fuck down

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Nov 30,2003 5:26am
I am going to fight the world. and I will win.

toggletoggle post by joostin at Nov 30,2003 4:22pm

Yar... i think this be "fatstonerkid"

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Nov 30,2003 4:30pm
HAHAHA That looks like Griff with a bad pubic hair mustache.

toggletoggle post by shut_up_please at Nov 30,2003 4:39pm
1. i think the reverend needs to only let MEMBERS post photos
hey needledick!don't post nekked photos

2. get over this ALL OF YOU, move on and shut the fuck up

ps: yeah yeah i am posting anonymously, BLOW ME

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 30,2003 7:15pm
urine tastes wonderful

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Dec 1,2003 12:06pm
thegreatspaldino said:
urine tastes wonderful

spalding, are you coming to my house tonight for time bandits?

toggletoggle post by fatstonerkid at Dec 5,2003 12:08pm
ok joostin the only reason i was pissed is because u ended up breaking my friend's nose. it was just broken a month before the show. but i don't want this bullshit anymore. call me a pussy or wutever you want but i don't need this shit. i hope to see your guys' next show too.

toggletoggle post by joostin at Dec 5,2003 12:36pm
no, i won't call you a "pussy", and i had no intention of doing so.
Tell your friend i say i'm sorry, though i don't think it would do much.
I assure you i wasn't "aiming", but if you still feel this way, i'll be in RI at the All Out War show, in olnyville on the 19th, and the living room the 31st.
We'll talk then if you'd like. If not, no big deal. Sorry again.

toggletoggle post by aidsmania at Dec 16,2003 1:10pm
fatstonerkid...you truly are a homo. quite tuff until your picture is posted, eh? well i hope that picture is of you cause im gonna pound the living shit out of whoever it is- me and frankie fuckin chairs....and you ARE gonna care, cause the hospital bills are gonna put your mom back out on the streets suckin cock for quarters, and i know how much that bothers you, cause then she wont give you freebies anymore. all you little fags will learn sooner or later that talking tough on the internet does catch up with you, and the wrong people will find you and break your fuckin fingers...me being the "wrong people".

toggletoggle post by aidsmania at Dec 16,2003 1:13pm
X X said:

- just be careful when using "fsu" in your gay internet wars, alright their tuffy?

toggletoggle post by HiImPaul  at Dec 16,2003 2:20pm
man the patriots are kicking ass this year. hell yeah

toggletoggle post by The Observer at Dec 16,2003 2:35pm
I thought FTD was a flower delivery company.

Either way it's full of pansies.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Dec 16,2003 2:37pm
The Observer said:

OH MY GOD THAT WAS FUNNY!

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Dec 16,2003 9:48pm
The Observer said:

there it is; the cleverest thing you'll ever say and it was on an internet message board...to a bunch of people you don't even know.

how bout giving me your address so i can come deliver the trophy?

XmikeX - making dreams come true.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 16,2003 9:56pm

toggletoggle post by joostin at Dec 16,2003 10:18pm
in dire need, and a bunch of really good bands this saturday at the only venue where you could get jumped by asian thugsters in RI.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Dec 17,2003 12:01am
XmikeX said:

the MOST CLEVER thing you'll ever say and it was on an internet message board...to a bunch of people you don't even know.

how bout giving me your address so i can come deliver the trophy?

XmikeX - making dreams come true.

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Dec 17,2003 1:06am
joostin said:
in dire need, and a bunch of really good bands this saturday at the only venue where you could get jumped by asian thugsters in RI.

it was a gang of...ASIANS....they all looked ASIAN.....they were speaking.....AAAAASIAN!

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Dec 17,2003 1:13am
did they bust out any hadoukens or shoryukens? maybe a tatsumaki senpuu kakyu?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 17,2003 1:13am
I work n andover.. so all those fucking latinos in lawrence speaking latin.
damn it

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Dec 17,2003 1:14am
*shoryukens Rev*

toggletoggle post by joostin at Dec 17,2003 11:29am edited Dec 17,2003 11:30am
Hi-Yah!
haha, i still think it's funny that kid called me a "gook".

toggletoggle post by CHANG WONG WANG at Dec 17,2003 12:15pm
crowd punching is for faggot gooks with chapstick-sized dicks.

toggletoggle post by joostin at Dec 17,2003 1:00pm
ya dood, wicked

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 17,2003 1:16pm
I wish I were azn.
CAUSE THEN I'D KNOW KARATE!

toggletoggle post by HiImPaul  at Dec 17,2003 1:53pm
lol chang wong wang? amazing

toggletoggle post by orgymaggotfeast  at Dec 17,2003 1:58pm
hey....members of IDN.....do you guys have any kind of website besides that old cjb one that you have'nt updated since 2002, or the mp3 page with one song on it?

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Dec 17,2003 1:59pm
he's an aaaaverage asian...he's not good at differential equations. he's no good in a crowd punch situation...he's an aaaaverage asian.

toggletoggle post by joostin at Dec 17,2003 2:03pm
orgymaggotfeast said:
hey....members of IDN.....do you guys have any kind of website besides that old cjb one that you have'nt updated since 2002, or the mp3 page with one song on it?

we have a website in the making as we speak, as well as recording new material for the upcomming tours. merch, new guitarists, and more all on the way.
xmikex- what the hell is an "average" asian?
and to chingy wang wooky(or whatever), being korean i was blessed with the high point on the asian pee pee pinacle. you're thinking of those chinese folk(well, most of them).

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Dec 17,2003 2:05pm
orgymaggotfeast said:

nope they don't. i started making that crappy website for them a couple years ago. before i could finish they told me they were making a whole new website at indireneed.com it never happened. boo-urns.

toggletoggle post by orgymaggotfeast  at Dec 17,2003 2:08pm
thanks for the info joostin/mike

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Dec 17,2003 2:11pm
joostin said:

haha it's a sketch on Mad TV about an asian guy who's not good particularly good at math, or the arts, or making sushi, or karate. but everyone insists that he is because he's asian.

toggletoggle post by joostin at Dec 17,2003 2:26pm
XmikeX said:
joostin said:

haha it's a sketch on Mad TV about an asian guy who's not good particularly good at math, or the arts, or making sushi, or karate. but everyone insists that he is because he's asian.

haha, don't forget photography while clumping together in masses on tour busses

toggletoggle post by boobtoucher  at Dec 17,2003 2:47pm
So those guys with the pink bandannas and shit really are really trying to be a gang? Good god almighty, go back in time, pull that sweet shit at the ratt in 97, then we'll talk.

toggletoggle post by jake at Dec 17,2003 4:06pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 17,2003 11:33pm
I don't want to know your name.
all I want is BANG BANG BANG!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][11:40:58am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02563 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]