New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I saw trivium at lupo's(review) by passerby‘er on Mar 26,2007 12:10pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by passerby‘er at Mar 26,2007 12:10pm
These kids come off as if they are the next Metallica. Well, they are. Everything they played seemed like a great follow up to and justice for all but better. The singer guitarist is a phenom or at least a virtuoso and their songs are just so catchy. Many people booed them but were just jealous because all the girls wanted to fuck trivium. I hope they headline a tour with a supporting act like Metallica because like it or not, they are the future of metal. Recommended track to listen to. We are the Fire. I can even notice some death metal influence too which is cool because I'm trying real hard to like death metal. Vote for Trivium!!!

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 26,2007 12:41pm
that doesnt even deserve an insult.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Mar 26,2007 12:43pm
hahahah exactly.

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at Mar 26,2007 12:53pm
I think I just threw up a little

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 26,2007 12:54pm
fuck trivigay

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Mar 26,2007 1:37pm
Yeti said:
that doesnt even deserve an insult.

well said my friend... well said

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles nli at Mar 26,2007 1:52pm
at least a virtuoso

huh?

toggletoggle post by Sweetchuck at Mar 26,2007 2:29pm
passerby‘er said:
These kids come off as if they are the next Metallica. Well, they are. Everything they played seemed like a great follow up to and justice for all but better. The singer guitarist is a phenom or at least a virtuoso and their songs are just so catchy. Many people booed them but were just jealous because all the girls wanted to fuck trivium. I hope they headline a tour with a supporting act like Metallica because like it or not, they are the future of metal. Recommended track to listen to. We are the Fire. I can even notice some death metal influence too which is cool because I'm trying real hard to like death metal. Vote for Trivium!!!

Honestly bud there a bunch of douchebag! We had drinks with them N Dimebags chikc Rita At NAMM last year, lets jsut say one got ouuta line so i had to grab him by the throat n let him now that he's only a douchebag!

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Mar 26,2007 2:31pm
this guy is not serious, he is a gimmick. Don't get riled up, laugh.

toggletoggle post by passerby‘er at Mar 26,2007 2:33pm
Come on man. Enough bs'n already. Dimebag used to always say he wish he had chops like him. Plus he's a rock star and an entourage would quickly eliminate you from the equation.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 26,2007 2:46pm
Trivium rules

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Mar 26,2007 2:50pm
don't you mean trivial?

toggletoggle post by passerby‘er at Mar 26,2007 2:53pm
Damn skippy blippy

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 26,2007 2:53pm

toggletoggle post by passerby‘er at Mar 26,2007 3:03pm
Stay outta my threads Racismismysignature. You're a biggot and a thread hog. Beat it Nazi. Shouldn't you be doing a lynching or something? Where's mr. t? Probably dismembered in your freezer you kkkunt. Why don't you just kill yourself.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 26,2007 3:05pm
aw man passerby'er you crack me up.

toggletoggle post by passerby‘er at Mar 26,2007 3:07pm
No sir. You are the homo. That I know.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 26,2007 3:15pm edited Mar 26,2007 3:26pm
farts.

toggletoggle post by passerby‘er at Mar 26,2007 3:23pm
Whoa. Dude my dad died in 9/11. Don't fuckin go there. I may joke around sometimes but you're out of line right now and I mean it. Edit your post. Don't bring my dad into this. You don't know what I've been through. Edit it please out of respect for my dad.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 26,2007 3:24pm
you are sick and pathetic.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 26,2007 3:26pm
ugh fine... although if your gonna hand out the insults you need to be prepared for feedback. also lighten the fuck up man you know everything on here is bs.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 26,2007 3:29pm
passerby‘er said:
Whoa. Dude my dad died in 9/11. Don't fuckin go there. I may joke around sometimes but you're out of line right now and I mean it. Edit your post. Don't bring my dad into this. You don't know what I've been through. Edit it please out of respect for my dad.

i hope the people that really died in 9/11 haunt you now.

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Mar 26,2007 4:04pm
passerby‘er said:

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Primal Black Lustmord
[default homepage] [print][4:22:49am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01522 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]