login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> MAN FUCKS DEAD DEAR by SW on Mar 23,2007 2:18pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SW at Mar 23,2007 2:18pm
Man Gets Probation for Sex With Dead Deer
AP

SUPERIOR, Wis. (March 21) - A 20-year-old man received probation after he was convicted of having sexual contact with a dead deer. The sentence also requires Bryan James Hathaway to be evaluated as a sex offender and treated at the Institute for Psychological and Sexual Health in Duluth, Minn.

"The state believes that particular place is the best to provide treatment for the individual," Assistant District Attorney Jim Boughner said.

Hathaway's probation will be served at the same time as a nine-month jail sentence he received in February for violating his extended supervision.

He was found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it. He was sentenced to 18 months in jail and two years of extended supervision on that charge as well as six years of probation for taking and driving a vehicle without the owner's consent.

Hathaway pleaded no contest earlier this month to misdemeanor mistreatment of an animal for the incident involving the deer. He was sentenced Tuesday in Douglas County Circuit Court.

"The type of behavior is disturbing," Judge Michael Lucci said. "It's disturbing to the public. It's disturbing to the court."

toggletoggle post by pam   at Mar 23,2007 2:21pm
"HEY!! ...BEAR FUCKER....do you need assistance?"

toggletoggle post by pam   at Mar 23,2007 2:25pm
I thought the subject said bear because you spell poorly.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Mar 23,2007 2:25pm
about as poorly as I read...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 23,2007 2:28pm
repost.

toggletoggle post by jonnyc at Mar 23,2007 2:29pm
was it in front of the deer's doe? I mean, it's not that bad.

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at Mar 23,2007 2:34pm
A news reporter's wet dream eh? a guy who gets off fucking dead animals with hooves.

toggletoggle post by SW at Mar 23,2007 2:41pm
sorry i didn't think it was already posted i saw it in the weird headlines today

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Mar 23,2007 2:43pm
some guy who live a few towns south of me got caught having sex with a sheep a couple years ago. he didn't kill it or hurt it or anything. i guess they had trouble figuring out what law he actually broke so they ended up just charging him with indecent exposure and trespassing.

toggletoggle post by jonnyc at Mar 23,2007 2:46pm
trespassing? hahah...trespassing against a sheep's ass? Iwould love sit in on one of these hearings...

toggletoggle post by jonnyc at Mar 23,2007 2:47pm
*to

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Mar 23,2007 2:53pm
well he was trespassing on someones land. i guess it would be different if the guy actually owned the sheep and was having sex with it on his own land. then he could argue that the authorities cant tell him what to do with his own property.

...but i guess, isn't bestiality a crime in most places?

toggletoggle post by pam   at Mar 23,2007 2:55pm
I would think having sex with the thing probably hurt it...unless the dude was hung like a Vienna sausage.

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Mar 23,2007 2:58pm
well considering the guy was having sex with a sheep....thats very possible

toggletoggle post by pam   at Mar 23,2007 3:02pm
What concerns me is that bestiality isn't illegal where you live. Not to mention he should have been charged with animal abuse.

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Mar 23,2007 3:05pm
oh im sure it probably is illegal here but maybe they just didn't feel like going through the motions. maybe they just wanted to keep the word bestiality out of the papers. from what i've heard the guy was pretty dim. like forest gump dim. so he's probably in some retard house now.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 23,2007 3:17pm
bahahaha "forrest gump dim"

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Mar 23,2007 3:53pm
So did he kill the deer? It said he killed a horse, but didn't specify on the deer. I can't imagine driving down the road, seeing a dead deer on the side and thinking "Whoa, a dead deer! Fucking sweet!"

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Heralding Erotic Extermination
[default homepage] [print][3:54:58pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01396 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]