New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Cock and Ball Torture by ConquerTheBaphomet on Mar 18,2007 2:04pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Mar 18,2007 2:04pm
What's their best album? All I have is Egoleech.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Mar 18,2007 3:10pm
Egoleech seems very different from their other stuff.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Mar 18,2007 4:57pm
They don't have a best album. They're alright, but I can only listen to slam riffing and vocals that sound like a toilet flushing for so long.

toggletoggle post by J.Mortiz at Mar 18,2007 6:44pm
The split with LDOH is my favorite,Opus(sy) VI, Sadochismo are excellent,Egoleech is somewhat waterdown from the rest(to me,that is),may be i was expecting something rawer this time around,they should kill at the Maryland Deathfest this May...

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Mar 18,2007 9:31pm
their name reminds me of this band http://www.myspace.com/lethalerection6

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Mar 19,2007 2:33am
Opus(sy) VI is pretty amazing.

toggletoggle post by Troll nfli at Mar 19,2007 8:08am
The material off The Last Days Of Humanity split cd is pretty good, but I guess as far as full-lenght goes I'd have to say Sadochismo is my favorite.

"Where Girls Learn to Piss on Command" hahaha thats just fucked

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Mar 19,2007 9:37am
I don't think I heard the LDOH split. Sounds interesting. LDOH will never put out anything as good as Hmns of Indigestible Suppuration, though.

And back to CBT... Egoleech is real slow. I don't think there's a single blast on that CD. It's still fucking great, though. The guitar sound on that CD sounds absolutely fucking massive. Tons of groove.

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Mar 19,2007 10:36am edited Mar 19,2007 10:54am
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said:
LDOH will never put out anything as good as Hmns of Indigestible Suppuration, though.

I think ,In advance haemorrhaging conditions and Putrefaction in progress are killer. and on a totally unrelated subject, I've always wondered why Metal-Archives has no pages on these 2 bands.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Mar 19,2007 11:24am
really? That's weird.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Mar 19,2007 11:58am
I only have Opus(sy) VI, Sadomachismo and the split with LDOH and I fucking adore and cherish each one. I guess Sadomachismo would be my pick, the track, Supreme Gential Goddess crushes all. Amazing band, tried to get them up here for a show before MDF, no dice!

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Mar 19,2007 1:26pm
Josh, get Egoleech. Groove city. Massive sound.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Mar 19,2007 2:00pm
Well, I just got Sadomachismo yesterday and I like it. I do like the groove sound of Egoleech; it's more of the "death and roll" sound I've heard from a couple bands.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Mar 19,2007 2:49pm
Yes Evan has Egoleech and I fucking loved it, even those hardcore vokills sounded awesome. I love mah grooves!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][4:36:25am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.00977 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]