New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Dimmu Borgir, Kataklysm, Unearth, and Devildriver?! by sacreligion on Mar 8,2007 4:52pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Mar 8,2007 4:52pm
On the same tour?

Weeeeiiiirrrd audience at that one

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 8,2007 4:54pm
Haha I don't care for Unearth, but Devildriver is just plain awful.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Mar 8,2007 4:56pm
they keep getting work too...i don't get it

i actually enjoyed one or two songs off of the first cd, but the rest is just plain ol' filth...dani filth even

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Mar 8,2007 5:06pm
sacreligion said:
On the same tour?

Weeeeiiiirrrd audience at that one

yea, they'll ALL be wearing big pants with the straps on em

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Mar 8,2007 6:21pm
Devildriver and Unearth? What retard booked this? I'll be sure to miss those 2 asshole bands.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Mar 8,2007 6:22pm
My wife and I will be there for Dimmu though.....and she'll be 2 weeks away from giving birth.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 8,2007 6:23pm
Hoser said:
My wife and I will be there for Dimmu though.....and she'll be 2 weeks away from giving birth.

you will have a grim baby

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Mar 8,2007 6:35pm
He'll be gr1m and kvlt....

toggletoggle post by retzam at Mar 8,2007 7:05pm
Hahaha, Hoser, it's funny, my mom always tells me what concerts she saw while she was pregnant with me and my brother. I forget what ones she saw while she was pregnant with me (maybe James Taylor or someone similar?), but she saw the B-52s when she was carrying my brother. I just think it will be so cool that your wife will be able to tell your kid "When I was just about to give birth to you, I took you to a Dimmu Borgir concert." On that note, an early congratulations to you and your wife.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Mar 8,2007 7:36pm
It's not that weird. Those are all "big" bands.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Mar 8,2007 8:49pm
swamplorddvm said:

i'm only talking about the crowds they'll bring out. dimmu and kataklysm will bring out the metallers, unearth will bring the moshtastic tight-panters, and devil driver will bring the hot topic kids

that pit's gonna be hilaaarious

toggletoggle post by yummy at Mar 8,2007 9:19pm
My mom was pregnant with me at an Alice Cooper show. Dead Babies.

toggletoggle post by Dar  at Mar 9,2007 8:30am
The next best thing to a tour with lots of bands you like on the same bill is a tour with lots of bands you DON'T like on the bill, so you can conveniently avoid them all without them mucking up a better tour

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 9,2007 10:34am
damnit, why dont good bands play together anymore? thats a shitty ass tour line up.

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Mar 9,2007 10:38am
sacreligion said:
swamplorddvm said:

i'm only talking about the crowds they'll bring out. dimmu and kataklysm will bring out the metallers, unearth will bring the moshtastic tight-panters, and devil driver will bring the hot topic kids

that pit's gonna be hilaaarious

yea, but i consider all of those bands to be heavy draws for the hot topic numetal metalcore crossover market...which is a very big market

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Mar 9,2007 10:42am
It's rare enough seeing black metal bands touring with death metal, but now the addition of Unearth and Devildriver? I mean, I like Unearth, am not a huge fan of Devildriver, but I seriously think that the mix is just stupid.

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Mar 9,2007 10:46am
are you people blind?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 9,2007 10:47am
no, thats a terrible line up. Dimmu is awesome, but the rest are not, and dont compliment each other.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Mar 9,2007 11:45am
Weird lineup. I like Unearth but I feel like their releases I'll like the first few tracks then the rest seem mediocre. Same goes with Black Dahlia Murder. I think the reason is that all the songs off each Unearth sound a little too similar. No progression. I'm not saying they suck or anything, I'm saying they need to mix it up a little.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Mar 9,2007 11:50am
mix it up? then they won't make millions of $$ off of the moshtastic tight-panters

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Mar 9,2007 11:51am
SacreligionNLI said:
mix it up? then they won't make millions of $$ off of the moshtastic tight-panters

This is true.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Constant Stoned Symbols
[default homepage] [print][9:00:06pm Apr 24,2024
load time 0.01327 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]