New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Mexicans and swords by Niccolai on Mar 2,2007 7:44pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Mar 2,2007 7:44pm
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C — A man toting a 3-foot sword apparently met his match when he broke into his ex-girlfriend's apartment: The woman's roommate grabbed a sword of his own and sliced the intruder, police said.

The roommate, a sword collector, fended off the ex-boyfriend, who was cut on the arm, police said.

Elvis Javier Polanco, 18, was treated at a hospital and charged with burglary and aggravated assault, Beaufort County sheriff's Capt. Toby McSwain said. He said Polanco broke a window and climbed on his friend's shoulders to get into the apartment.

The roommate, Louis Delgado Hernandez, disarmed the intruder while the woman called police, McSwain said.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Mar 2,2007 7:46pm
Niccolai said:
The roommate, Louis Delgado Hernandez, disarmed the intruder while the woman called police, McSwain said.

it would be awesome if he literally "disarmed" him

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Mar 2,2007 7:48pm
I would love it if someone came through my window with a sword and I got to ninja battle him.

I wouldn't even call the cops. I would defend my own honor.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Mar 2,2007 8:05pm
Niccolai said:
I would love it if someone came through my window with a sword and I got to ninja battle him.

I wouldn't even call the cops. I would defend my own honor.

Metal til death. I always wished those mexicans who said they were going to jump me and my friends came, I had a sledge hammer in my trunk and we waited for them. My friend had a fucking billy club hahah

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Poisoned Enemy Lucifer
[default homepage] [print][11:57:18pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.03321 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]