New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> New England is Wicked Pissed: recycled by hungtableed on Feb 22,2007 4:48pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Feb 22,2007 4:48pm
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ENGLAND-IS-WICKED-...W0QQitemZ270083593445QQcmdZViewItem

"Discbrothers cares about the Earth and our environment. Jewel cases are not environmentally friendly nor are biodegradeable. A typical CD jewelcase is made up of 85 grams of PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC). When the CD case is no longer needed, it either sits for thousands of years in landfills or is incinerated, which releases dioxin into the atmosphere, one of the most toxic carcinogens on the planet. A single 1,000 order of replicated CDs, using standard plastic jewel cases creates nearly 200 lbs. of one of the most dangerously toxic chemicals on the planet today.
We ship our CD's in the original used jewel cases. These cases may have scuffs and scratches but will function fine. We will only replace cracked, broken or otherwise unusable cases.
Thanks for supporting Discbrothers and our commitment to preserving our environment. "

bbbwwwwhahahaha. What kind of tree hugging queer runs Discbrothers?

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Feb 22,2007 5:13pm
Um, what exactly is the problem here?

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Feb 22,2007 5:16pm
It's just a made up excuse to fool people into believing that they're not getting ripped off when they get a CD in a busted up jewel case from these clowns.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Feb 22,2007 5:17pm
They're just explaining why they may send you a scratched or scuffed case. Makes sence to me.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Feb 22,2007 6:15pm
who cares about the jewel case?

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Feb 22,2007 9:59pm
Lamp, I never said shit about there being a problem. I just found the whole cock and balls rant about toxins in jewel cases to be utterly ridiculous.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][2:53:42am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.02370 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]