New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Actor Ralph Fiennes joins the "Mile High Club" by Troll on Feb 22,2007 2:05pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Troll at Feb 22,2007 2:05pm
The flight attendant who initially denied punching Ralph Fiennes' mile-high membership card has decided to fess up the icky intimate details of their alleged close encounter in a cramped airline crapper during a flight last month from Australia to India.

"It's true. We did make love on the plane that night," former Qantas staffer Lisa Robertson proclaims to London's Mail on Sunday in an "exclusive" interview. "At first I denied it because I was so desperate to keep my job and I didn't want to hurt Ralph."

She adds in her "exclusive" with the Sunday Mirror, "I wanted him so much. I couldn't control myself. I couldn't resist. Some people will think it's disgusting. But I don't regret it."

Their mating ritual supposedly began in the usual way, with Robertson offending Fiennes by gushing about "The English Patient" after he demonstrated the cockney accent he was perfecting for an upcoming flick with Colin Farrell.

"[H]e said, 'That was over 10 years ago. Why don't people value my later work?'" she recalls.

Her apology must have been accepted, because she says a make-out session in a curtained-off crew area soon followed, a gropefest she alternately describes to the Mirror as making her melt, turning her on and giving her "butterflies in my stomach."

"Eventually," recalls Robertson, most likely breathlessly, "I couldn't bear it any longer. I just grabbed his hand and said, 'Come in here a minute.'"

She says she led Fiennes to a lavatory, where ... you know, we'll leave the R-rated, bodice-ripping particulars of what purportedly happened next to your imagination (let's just say the words "manhood" and "well-endowed" and "unselfish" are freely tossed around).

"Ralph was a great lover," she tells the Mail. "And I thought if I was going to get the sack, it would be worth it."

She goes on to say she found it "hypocritical" that they didn't practice safe sex because Fiennes was heading to India on an STD-awareness campaign with UNICEF (she claims there was protection involved during a follow-up rendezvous in the actor's Mumbai hotel room), adding that she found it "strange" that "he kept his eyes open the whole time, staring at me intensely, although we were kissing madly."

Robertson, who was handed her walking papers by the airline over her tabloid tell-alls, claims Fiennes later declined to get involved when she was called out for their mid-air co-mingling, but insists to the Mail that she "wouldn't miss that experience for anything ... [it] was a lot more than just about sex."

She says she doesn't feel cheapened by the supposed Fiennes fly-by, asserting, "I am sure he cared about me," before adding, "Then again, he is a very good actor."

She must have contemplated that possibility further while chatting with the Mirror, because she sighs, "The more time that passes and the more I think about the whole thing, the more I feel I have been used."

must suck having your personal life unfold in front of the whole world

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 22,2007 2:10pm
good for him

toggletoggle post by Troll at Feb 22,2007 2:14pm
yep

toggletoggle post by Troll at Feb 22,2007 2:15pm
that whore just got her 15 minutes

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 22,2007 2:38pm
who?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 22,2007 3:05pm
He's the guy who played the serial killer in Red Dragon

toggletoggle post by Troll at Feb 22,2007 4:37pm
I think the Rev is asking about the miscellaneous whore.
Well Rev, her names is I uhhh ummmm I don't know, guess her 15 minutes are up.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 22,2007 4:52pm
oh

toggletoggle post by ~carina~ at Feb 22,2007 4:56pm
"It's true. We did make love on the plane that night," former Qantas staffer Lisa Robertson proclaims to London's Mail on Sunday in an "exclusive" interview. "At first I denied it because I was so desperate to keep my job and I didn't want to hurt Ralph."
~~~
lies!
when this story first came out she denied it saying that he wanted her sooo much and she kept telling him no. SHe said he followed her into the bathroom and poltiely told him no...she almost made it seem like he wanted to rape her..and now this..

whore!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:10-pronged Tyrannical Skeleton
[default homepage] [print][4:10:58am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01257 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]