New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Who the hell is local H? by passerby on Feb 22,2007 9:22am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by passerby at Feb 22,2007 9:22am
I kept hearing these people yakking about this band about how they changed metal. Who the hell are they and are they any good?

toggletoggle post by starmummy at Feb 22,2007 10:48am
"You just can't get it, keep it copacetic and you learn to respect it and oh its so pathetic". I'm not sure if those are the real lyrics.

As far as calling them metal, that's like calling Bette Midler hardcore.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 22,2007 10:51am
Bette Midler is hardcore

toggletoggle post by starmummy at Feb 22,2007 10:56am
FuckIsMySignature said:
Bette Midler is hardcore

Ok, bad example. Replace Bette Midler with Limp Bizkit.

toggletoggle post by passerby at Feb 22,2007 11:04am
Do they have any kind of greatest hits record?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 22,2007 11:06am
passerby said:
Do they have any kind of greatest hits record?

If so, there would only be one track on it.

toggletoggle post by passerby at Feb 22,2007 11:13am
which song would that be?
have you ever heard of a band called koolashaker. Or how about caroline spine? Or the Nixons? These bands came up in a conversation and my uneducated ass could say nothing. These guys kept saying how these bands were the foundation for what eventually became death metal but I can't figure out how. I'd like to check these bands out but I don't know if they'd be worth my time.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 22,2007 11:15am
hahahaha, those bands were the foundation of death metal? whoever you had this conversation with was more uneducated than you.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 22,2007 11:17am
were you fucking deaf up until 2 months ago or something? there is no way you can be serious about the lack of knowledge you have.

toggletoggle post by passerby at Feb 22,2007 11:20am
I'm just seeing if anyone can clue me in. I have no clue. Please check out my private parts appreciation thread.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Feb 22,2007 11:35am
If you are a real person and are being completely serious, all I have to say is that instead of making lots of dumb threads, you should probably just lurk this place or learn to use Google. Whichever one you pick, learn to use Soulseek as well.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 22,2007 11:38am edited Feb 22,2007 11:39am
as much as i hate myspace... i can find music and info from pretty much any band on there ...ever.

toggletoggle post by passerby at Feb 22,2007 11:40am
A real person? Robots and computers don't think and have feelings.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Feb 22,2007 11:47am
I just assumed all along you were a figment of someone else's imagination. I'm going to continue assuming that now.

toggletoggle post by deadlikedavenli at Feb 22,2007 11:55am
please just stop responding to his posts...they are awful...everytime i read one of them i get headaches

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 22,2007 11:58am
why!, why was i programmed to feel pain!

toggletoggle post by passerby at Feb 22,2007 12:02pm
My posts are the best thing to happen to this site in a long time. What is "fictional" or "fake" about my posts. I'm just a simple passerby

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 22,2007 12:44pm
the things you say are so obviously thought up as ways to instigate people here. come on, no one seriously said that Caroline's Spine or The Nixons were predecessors to death metal. Caroline's Spine formed in 93 first of all, and The Nixons in 90, but both were radio rock, and formed long after death metal was thought up. you should do your research before saying something like that.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 22,2007 12:52pm
Yeti said:
the things you say are so obviously thought up as ways to instigate people here.

truth

toggletoggle post by passerby at Feb 22,2007 1:15pm
I love you all. Especially fuckismysignature and yeti

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][1:23:43am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01392 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]