New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> CUT THROAT- LAST SHOW THIS FRIDAY--- by mahhty on Feb 21,2007 7:29pm
Add To All Your Pages!
Feb 23, 2007 Tiger's Den (Brockton, Ma)
25_ta_life - 2007-02-23
25 Ta Life(83)
flash animated slider show
cut_throat - 2007-02-23
Cut Throat(129)
living_hell - 2007-02-23
Living Hell(70)
near_defeat - 2007-02-23
Near Defeat(35)
ramallah - 2007-02-23
Ramallah(56)
stout - 2007-02-23
Stout(60)

toggletoggle post by mahhty at Feb 21,2007 7:29pm
Friday february 23rd at the Tigers Den(romans) Brockton MA-

with Ramallah(COA on vocals), Stout(MD), 25 ta Life and Living Hell. shirts are 5 bucks and we got a short run of some new hoodies

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 21,2007 8:23pm
is this really your last show? is there going to be a new band called throat cut out of this?

toggletoggle post by mahhty at Feb 21,2007 10:46pm
haha no new bands... mike might end up doin something else. andy is in school and shit. hope to see you out there though man!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 21,2007 10:57pm
I will be there.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 23,2007 11:22am
So stoked, but so upset.

First real hardcore band I ever listened to.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 23,2007 11:22am
So stoked, but so upset.

First real hardcore band I ever listened to.

toggletoggle post by the_rooster  at Feb 23,2007 11:40am
cutthroat's last show was like 8 years ago.

oh, wait, you mean cut throat

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 23,2007 2:00pm
the_rooster said:

I believe this belongs to you

oh... and don't forget this

BUMP.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Feb 23,2007 2:02pm
that cookie looks soooo fucking good right now..

toggletoggle post by the_rooster  at Feb 23,2007 2:13pm
xmikex said:
the_rooster said:

I believe this belongs to you

oh... and don't forget this

BUMP.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 23,2007 2:19pm
someone from cutthroat is in a band that played the last sick shit fest. I just forget which one.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 23,2007 6:05pm
I'm leaving for this now.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Feb 23,2007 7:36pm
I'm totally gonna grab your balls there Aaron.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 23,2007 7:39pm
I'm sitting outside in my car sipping coffee trying to stay awake.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 23,2007 8:54pm
the PA was stolen from this place some time during the week. I can't believe it.

never defeated: I don't think I've heard/seen them before. They were tossed on at the last minute. During their set, I figured out a couple things have changed in brockton. Most notibly, the safty circles around the poles are gone. I felt so naked. They had a few of their friends out on the floor dancing and singing for them, but over all it was pretty short set.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Feb 23,2007 9:04pm
why are all these bands breaking up?

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Feb 23,2007 9:06pm edited Feb 23,2007 9:42pm
the_reverend said:
the PA was stolen from this place some time during the week. I can't believe it.

the fsu didn't find that guy yet? i'm surprised.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Feb 23,2007 9:29pm
the_reverend said:

never defeated: I don't think I've heard/seen them before. They were tossed on at the last minute. During their set, I figured out a couple things have changed in brockton. Most notibly, the safty circles around the poles are gone. I felt so naked. They had a few of their friends out on the floor dancing and singing for them, but over all it was pretty short set.

That band is called Near Defeat. and those wood barrels around the poles weren't there as far back as when you saw pull the trigger play with hoods.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 23,2007 9:38pm
some one's looking to fight.

stout: I don't remember who the slumlords are, but their set definitly felt a lot more important than it probably was. They had some really tough old school hardcore parts, but they during others, the singer would almost rap vocals. Since they are using Cut Throat's PA, the sound is pretty freaken terrible. That set up is not made to do something like this. I'm sure it's going to be terrible to the end and colin is going to break down during ramallah cause of it.
they ended with "we stout and we're out".

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Feb 23,2007 9:41pm edited Feb 23,2007 9:42pm

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Feb 23,2007 9:48pm
the_reverend said:

That's the most unique form of suicide I've ever heard of.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 23,2007 10:12pm
my thoughts exactly.

living hell: this is the first time I've gotten to check them out since this summer. They are now on revelation records. The singer didn't punxh as much, but he did spend most of his time on bent knee, on the floor in the middle of the stage. They sounded awesome (besides the PA sucking). It's like people who like intergrity and some rock riffs. The lead guitarist has only been in the band for like 3 shows, but he still played the leads good. not much dancing until their last song and then there was some singing along.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 23,2007 10:13pm
damn, played the leads well and integrity.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 23,2007 10:19pm
I'm not sure what the person who the stolen it was thinking, but I'm guessing they probably weren't. I think if indiana jones knew that that 10 ton boulder was going to come barreling down on top of him after he grabbed those gems, then he probably wouldn't have gone after them. this isn't hollywood. it's real life and the person that did that is probably going to be eating through a staw and wearing plastic teef.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 23,2007 10:21pm
c-murderous told me to say hello to everyone. he's amazed I have rttp on my phone.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Feb 23,2007 10:21pm
You are a wizard.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Feb 23,2007 10:37pm
I didn't know someone stole the PA. KM had me bring my PA and do sound the last few shows, but i thought it was just because they were using it at the boston shows location.

good luck to whoever stole that thing. idiots.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 23,2007 11:00pm
they just found out it was stolen tonight.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 23,2007 11:01pm
25 ta life: rik kept talking about their west coast tour. I guess they are heading to the westcoast for like 3 months. I thought nick (coa) was still drumming for them, but it would appear not. They had some other dude. He hits a heck of a lot harder than nick did, but isn't nearly as fast or punchy. They played a bunch of songs about unity and told people to respect this place and pick up or trash. Seconds later, rik told us to fuck the place up. Talk about mixed signals. They played crucified and it was done.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Feb 23,2007 11:06pm
That's because Rick is now and always been a fucking toolshed.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 23,2007 11:56pm
cut throat: what an awesome last show. Even tboner (who said he was drink and mosh free) wasn't able to stand still and gave in when they played stand up. WWILD indeed. The last 1/2 of their set was nothing but complete sing alongs and people pig-piling up, trying to be on top of the vocals . After playing fallecy, they paused for a minute like they were done, but switched it up so eric the red took the bass and played a cover I didn't know with colin doing 1/2 the vocals. It was funny cause eric didn't know the song either and learned right then and there. in the end, they got a bunch of hugs and lead off to the retirement home. you know, the place where retired musicians go to live out the rest of their days in obscurity. I think it's probably in the village, nyc.

toggletoggle post by todayistheday nli at Feb 24,2007 12:38am
im a total faggot for being to lazy to go to this

toggletoggle post by tbone_r nli at Feb 24,2007 1:28am
cut throat covered the trouble.

i like rick ta life. not only does he seem like a good guy, but the merch he brings to each show is hauled in by the truckload. its awesome.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 24,2007 1:56am
it's awesome that he set up downstairs. best idea ever.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 24,2007 2:17am
pics

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 24,2007 2:43am
hands down, no question, one of the best times I've ever had at a show.

south shore forever.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Feb 24,2007 5:53am
what the hell is happening in this picture, looks like the dood is taking his clothes off.......wtf

toggletoggle post by diarrhea_blumpkin at Feb 24,2007 10:03am
is this some new trend of starting a hardcore band, release some albums, get a good fan base going... and then breakup after a few years?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Feb 24,2007 11:30am
It's no new trend.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 24,2007 11:31am
the best is when everyone decides that they love this band in 2 years.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Feb 24,2007 11:36am
The first example of this trend that I can think of is Last Rites, who played exactly one show. Their set got shut down before the ten minute mark.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 24,2007 7:53pm
ramallah: with colin on vocals, it could have been better with two things. 1) if the PA was the real PA and 2) if he had learned more songs. I'm actually surprised that some one from the audience wasn't able to get up and sing other ones. They did the old EP plus a couple new songs. One of the songs I knew.. but I moved to the back of the room at that moment and couldn't hear the PA so I couldn't quite get the lyrics to know what song it was.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 25,2007 5:43pm
ramallah: with colin on vocals, it could have been better with two things. 1) if the PA was the real PA and 2) if he had learned more songs. I'm actually surprised that some one from the audience wasn't able to get up and sing other ones. They did the old EP plus a couple new songs. One of the songs I knew.. but I moved to the back of the room at that moment and couldn't hear the PA so I couldn't quite get the lyrics to know what song it was.

toggletoggle post by the rooster at Feb 25,2007 8:29pm
the_reverend said:
someone from cutthroat is in a band that played the last sick shit fest. I just forget which one.

ryan murphy = singer. his current band is Hell On Sunday. he plays drums.

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Feb 25,2007 8:37pm
way to double post ,Rev

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][4:32:28pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.02898 secs/27 queries]
[search][refresh page]