New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> For those interested Guns N' Roses-Better (Leaked mp3) by gg allin on Feb 21,2007 1:50pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by gg allin at Feb 21,2007 1:50pm
I uploaded the leak for those haven't heard it yet. Dizzy Reed and Bumblefoot both have stated that this is not the "Final" version but it is 100% legit.

better.mp3 - 5.92MB

toggletoggle post by Dar  at Feb 21,2007 2:11pm
Uuuuuuhhhhhhh......

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 21,2007 2:57pm
Bumblefoot is such a gay fucking name.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Feb 21,2007 3:01pm
Hahah...oh man. This is utter shite! Terrible 'riffs', lame drum beats and breaks, awful vocal at times...

and what's up w/ the beginning? I thought the link was fucked up at first...

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 21,2007 3:05pm
yah... that was worth 13 years. i could write a "better" song with one of those toy electronic guitars from walmart. what a fucking hack.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Feb 21,2007 3:42pm
you'd think 13 years would have given Axl enough time to find whatever program it is that'll make you sind like you can sing.

This sounds like it should be the background music in a commercial for a show on VH1 about alcoholic football coaches or something.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 21,2007 3:52pm
too many football riffs

toggletoggle post by ZenErik   at Feb 21,2007 3:58pm
Why does he keep trying?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 21,2007 4:07pm
trying is the first step towards failure

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Feb 21,2007 7:03pm
what? that is the worst shit i've ever heard

toggletoggle post by yummy at Feb 21,2007 8:44pm
words can not explain the downfall this man has succumbed to.

toggletoggle post by Milo Gifiltafish at Feb 21,2007 8:56pm
Absolutely stunning. Brilliant melodies woven together with masterful guitar playing that takes the listener to a virtual rock n roll heaven where time and
space collide in a symphony... lead by Axel Roses AMAZING vocals that have
NEVER sounded better...I'm weeping as I write this. NO...actually this is shit...and I wipe my ass with it.

toggletoggle post by Anthony at Feb 21,2007 9:00pm
hahaa

toggletoggle post by Dar  at Feb 21,2007 9:08pm
Kinslayer said:
Hahah...oh man. This is utter shite! Terrible 'riffs', lame drum beats and breaks, awful vocal at times...

and what's up w/ the beginning? I thought the link was fucked up at first...

Yeah, when it started I was sure the OP was fucking with us. I still just don't have any idea what to say about this, it doesn't sound like something that would come out in 2007--and not in a good way. I love Axl Rose's voice but there's barely a moment of it I enjoy here...god, this makes Motley Crue's last record sound brilliant and vital by comparison, it's that misguided

then again I remember when Priest released just "Revolution" and I hated it and thought the album would be a disaster, but when I got it I even enjoyed that song

toggletoggle post by Dar  at Feb 21,2007 11:04pm
you know what, I'm secure enough in both my manhood and my metalness to say that I've listened to this about 15 times today and SOMETHING about it is undoubtedly growing on me

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Feb 21,2007 11:09pm
fucking terrible but im almost positive that it will go platinum because this country fucking loves terrible music.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 22,2007 8:54am
Dar said:
you know what, I'm secure enough in both my manhood and my metalness to say that I've listened to this about 15 times today and SOMETHING about it is undoubtedly growing on me

Its probably just a fungus brought on by the badness of the song. I'd get it checked out.

New G&R =

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Feb 22,2007 9:23am
Didn't Axl hide in his mansion for about 15 years? I guess he is low on cash and found out anyone can release crap these days and it will be a hit. I admit, I dig old GnR, Mainly Appetite. I got that when it first came out, but this is, as shown above:

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Feb 22,2007 10:27am
Appetite for Destruction is one of my favorite albums ever.

losing the last 1/2 ounce of respect I had for the name Guns N Roses ain't a good feeling.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][5:35:17am Apr 24,2024
load time 0.02705 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]