New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Dick Albert Calls For 70% Chance of Grimness by xmikex on Feb 14,2007 9:38am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 14,2007 9:38am
fuck snow.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 14,2007 9:48am
it's awesome!

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Feb 14,2007 9:52am
I don't mind snow, I even don't mind driving in it. I can handle it, it's the other dildos who freak out and get people injured/killed. If you live in New England there is no excuse, it snows here - get used to the fucking shit!

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Feb 14,2007 9:52am
I miss Bob Copeland.

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Feb 14,2007 9:52am
it's so nice that Winter finally decided to show up...

it's just too bad that it took me almost a half hour to make a normally 10 minute drive into the office today, as I don't think Atkinson or Hampstead plow 121... not that 125 in Haverhill was any better though.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Feb 14,2007 10:01am edited Feb 14,2007 10:02am
My wop neighbor in true city boy fashion couldn't wait to wake up the block with his gay leaf blower at 5 o'clock this fucking morning just to blow a light dusting of snow out of teh parking lot.
WTF!

toggletoggle post by Troll at Feb 14,2007 10:03am edited Feb 14,2007 10:04am
Shit, kinda makes me home sick for NH....Where plows are for pussies!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 14,2007 10:04am
hung_to_bleed said:
I don't mind snow, I even don't mind driving in it. I can handle it, it's the other dildos who freak out and get people injured/killed. If you live in New England there is no excuse, it snows here - get used to the fucking shit!

The thing about snow & New England is that even though we get snowed on every year people still manage to be unbelievably unprepared for it. Towns exhaust their plowing budgets in January, there are people who own cars and own driveways but don't own shovels, every other woman in New England is somehow convinced they don't need a snow brush. And when it comes down to the majority of NE drivers in the snow there are really only 2 types:

1. The Panic Patrol. 3 mph up and down busy main streets convinced if they crack the 10 mph mark they'll skid out of control.
2. The Oblivious. People who know it's snowing, and know very well that maybe they shouldn't gun it 45 mph through a neighborhood side street, and that they should actually take an extra few seconds to plan out their stops.... but they don't because they'll be damned if the laws of physics is going to keep them from getting to Dunkin Donuts.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 14,2007 10:28am
3. The 4WD heros. These are the nitwits that believe that their 4WD or AWD vehicles (insert name of the most useless SUV you can think of) is completely invincible in the snow. They neglect to realize that 4WD does not help you stop.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 14,2007 10:40am
Nissan Armada Vs. Black Ice

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Feb 14,2007 10:46am
xmikex said:
hung_to_bleed said:

The thing about snow & New England is that even though we get snowed on every year people still manage to be unbelievably unprepared for it. Towns exhaust their plowing budgets in January, there are people who own cars and own driveways but don't own shovels, every other woman in New England is somehow convinced they don't need a snow brush. And when it comes down to the majority of NE drivers in the snow there are really only 2 types:

1. The Panic Patrol. 3 mph up and down busy main streets convinced if they crack the 10 mph mark they'll skid out of control.
2. The Oblivious. People who know it's snowing, and know very well that maybe they shouldn't gun it 45 mph through a neighborhood side street, and that they should actually take an extra few seconds to plan out their stops.... but they don't because they'll be damned if the laws of physics is going to keep them from getting to Dunkin Donuts.

hahahaha... awesome

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Feb 14,2007 12:31pm
My favorites are the brand new audis that you see stuck in a ditch on the side of the road because the drivers thought that AWD means they don't have to learn how to drive.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Feb 14,2007 12:37pm
OK it's definately getting worse out... and we're stuck here in work without working bathrooms... add to that.. the smell of the sewage pipe they have opened in attempt to fix said bathrooms...
time to go home

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Feb 14,2007 2:22pm
largefreakatzero said:
3. The 4WD heros. These are the nitwits that believe that their 4WD or AWD vehicles (insert name of the most useless SUV you can think of) is completely invincible in the snow. They neglect to realize that 4WD does not help you stop.

Yeah and these guys also love to get right up on your ass if you're driving a regular car and have to go a little slower - especially at night, they blast the high beams directly into your back window....heaven help you if you need to check your mirrors, it's like looking at the sun, you'll become temporarily blinded.
But hey, I guess that's what I get for being a little faggot and being careful driving on slippery roads.

toggletoggle post by CNV at Feb 14,2007 2:39pm

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 14,2007 2:56pm
I drive this behemoth vehicle:

But I don't drive like an asshole in this shit. Big trucks can end up in ditches just as easy as little cars.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Feb 14,2007 3:14pm
It snowed a tad early this morning but it's been raining most of the day here. I'm sure when I wake up tomorrow the entire state will be covered in ice.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 14,2007 3:32pm
it just changed to sleet here.
keeps crossing back and forth to snow.
sounds more like rain now.
http://www.intellicast.com/IcastPage/LoadP...gery&product=RadarLoop&prodnav=none

I keep hearing the fog-horns in the harbor going off.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 14,2007 3:39pm
the_reverend said:

I keep hearing the fog-horns in the harbor going off.

It would suck to be in a boat today.

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Feb 14,2007 4:09pm
My car is gone. We have 3 feet here and my car is completely burried under the snow. I can just make out the side mirrors sticking out but otherwise it just looks like a big mound of snow where my car should be.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Feb 14,2007 4:11pm
I'm pissed, all the snow turned to rain here!!!

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Feb 14,2007 4:15pm
Oh and i also think its funny how people can live in the new england area all their lives and still be completely unprepared when it comes to winter. We've had basically no snow all winter so far. I think we had maybe one storm where we got 2 inches where i am and a couple flurries but basically no snow whatsoever. We get this one storm and people act like its the end of the world. I ran out to the store to get some milk....ya know, cause i needed milk. The store was mobbed with people buying shovels and salt and batteries and bottled water and shit. I walk up with my gallon of milk and the fucking goon of a clerk gets all uppity with me. "Did ya hear we might be getting a wopper of a storm tomorrow, you sure ya dont need any supplies hyuk hyuk". I'm not a fucking idiot. I have a shovel, i might even have 3 or 4 of em. I have plenty of salt and whatnot. I even have a freakin generator. People amaze me.

And in a normal year we might get 3 or 4 of these big storms like this.

...and people would still freak out every single time.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Wild Malignant Hellstorm
[default homepage] [print][9:20:19pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01289 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]