Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Hoodies? by i_am_not_here on Feb 9,2007 7:57pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by i_am_not_here at Feb 9,2007 7:57pm
My girlfriend's looking for some places online to get good metal hoodies, and having virtually no luck. Anyone know anywhere good?

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Feb 9,2007 7:58pm
Yep, at shows.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Feb 9,2007 7:59pm
i think www.jsrdirect.com MIGHT have hoodies, I'm not 100% positive but you should check them out anyway.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Feb 9,2007 7:59pm
Shows are the best place.

You can try infinity1.com, merchdirect.com, or search froogle.com.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_here at Feb 9,2007 8:03pm
Whoops, forgot to specify death and black metal. JSRdirect had some good bands, but no hoodies that we saw. infinity1/(Rockabilia I guess?) seems to have a good selection, but looks ridiculously pricey. Thanks for the help, though. Shows probably are a better bet.

toggletoggle post by IntestinalAvenger at Feb 9,2007 8:49pm
I got a Finntroll one on Ebay last year but I can't remember the name of the place I got it from. I just typed in band names that I wanted sweatshirts of and that came up. I would try that if you have no other luck.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Feb 9,2007 8:50pm edited Feb 9,2007 8:51pm
Why don't you just try getting them directly from the bands on their websites? That sounds more like common sense.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Feb 9,2007 9:03pm
http://www.heavymetalonline.co.uk has some good hoodie designs. You have to convert the currency from Euro's or British Pounds into dollars though. Prices are a little high but not too too bad.

Infinity1 has lots of hoodies but they're really fucking expensive - $55.00 plus shipping so you're paying like $60.00 for a fucking sweatshirt. I never bought a hoodie from there for that reason.

Record companies that sell merch for their bands might have some - I know Unique Leader records sells hoodies for all their shirt designs.

Punkstuff.com has mostly crust/hardcore designs but a few cool metal designs too, and you can order them as any kind of shirt you want short sleeve, long sleeve, babydoll/girlie shirt - even hoodies and zipper hoodies - damn good prices too.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 9,2007 9:22pm
http//www.shroud-of-bereavement.com

We have awesome hoodies

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_here at Feb 10,2007 12:47am
ConquerTheBaphomet said:
Why don't you just try getting them directly from the bands on their websites? That sounds more like common sense.

Most don't seem to have 'em. We checked.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_here at Feb 10,2007 12:48am
But yeah, she ended up finding a Carpathian Forest hoodie on infinity1/rockabilia that wasn't ridiculously expensive (It was still pricey, but not AS bad as the others. Like 45+shipping)

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Feb 10,2007 12:52am
Punkstuff.com has a couple of Carpathian Forest designs for about 1/2 that price.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Feb 10,2007 2:52am
fuck infinity1/rockabilia.... i ordered 3 shirst a few years back and they cost a ton.... they sent me 2 of 3 and said the 3rd was on back order... then i didnt hear shit for 6 months... so i called em and they were like oh its too late to order soemthing else.... soo basically i spent 16.99 on nothing.

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Feb 11,2007 7:39pm edited Feb 11,2007 7:41pm
http://www.punkstuff.com

They have everything, Punk,Death,Gore,Grind

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Feb 11,2007 7:58pm
how about www.returntothepit.com... I hear this guy that does a shitload for local music that runs a radio show and host a billion pictures for no reason other than the love of music sells some hoodies...

toggletoggle post by i_am_too_fucking_lazy_to_log_in at Feb 11,2007 11:51pm
Ryan_M said:
Punkstuff.com has a couple of Carpathian Forest designs for about 1/2 that price.

I wish you got to me earlier. Oh, well. It'll save us in the future.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 11,2007 11:56pm
www.returntothepit.com....

toggletoggle post by i_am_too_fucking_lazy_to_log_in at Feb 12,2007 12:00am
She was looking for bands, but I'll nudge her about a RTTP hoodie.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Feb 12,2007 12:46am
Joshtruction said:
how about www.returntothepit.com... I hear this guy that does a shitload for local music that runs a radio show and host a billion pictures for no reason other than the love of music sells some hoodies...

That asshole never has my size.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Ungodly Maniacal Vampire
[default homepage] [print][1:48:27am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01442 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]