New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Regrettable bangs? by RichHorror on Jan 22,2007 7:05pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 7:05pm
Girls/guys you've banged and regretted it. Due to mental illness or physical deformities on their part. I have one and it's a pretty funny story, but share yours first so that the healing may begin.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2007 7:06pm
i've banged two, maybe three regrettable girls, but i do not regret any of my sexual encounters with rich horror's couch.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 7:16pm
I've had two. One was some married broad from New Hampshire. Kinda lumpy with a too-freckle filled face. I honestly fucked her just because she was married and hoped it would get back to her husband and that her husband would beat her.

The second was some girl I met off myspace. She had no pictures up, which should've been a HUGE red flag but I was retarded. I picked her up and almost sped away when I saw how tubby she was. She had a weird face too. So, we get to my house and at the time the only TV was in the bedroom. I lay on the bed and she sits there as Dodgeball plays... and I realize there's no way in fuck I want to spend the duration of an entire movie with this fucking hosebag. So I start playing pocket pool, and when I'm halfway to cumming I hop on her. I think I got two thrusts total before I pulled out and blew a load all over her stupid weird-looking face. I get up, wipe the cum off my dick with a hand towel and throw it at her head so she can clean up. I then put my pants back on and tell her I had to work early in the morning and should get her back home. This was funny because she knew I didn't have a job. So I drive her home, and as I pull in front of her house my bassist calls me on my cell. So I answer it and exclaim 'Guess what? I just nailed some fat bitch off of MySpace!' as she was getting out of my car. Then I flipped her off and drove away.

Oh yeah, and as we were leaving my house I looked at a clock. She was in my house a grand total of eleven minutes. Awesome.

toggletoggle post by kelly at Jan 22,2007 7:16pm
drinking + Quensryche don't mix!

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2007 7:17pm
RichHorror said:
I've had two. One was some married broad from New Hampshire. Kinda lumpy with a too-freckle filled face. I honestly fucked her just because she was married and hoped it would get back to her husband and that her husband would beat her.

The second was some girl I met off myspace. She had no pictures up, which should've been a HUGE red flag but I was retarded. I picked her up and almost sped away when I saw how tubby she was. She had a weird face too. So, we get to my house and at the time the only TV was in the bedroom. I lay on the bed and she sits there as Dodgeball plays... and I realize there's no way in fuck I want to spend the duration of an entire movie with this fucking hosebag. So I start playing pocket pool, and when I'm halfway to cumming I hop on her. I think I got two thrusts total before I pulled out and blew a load all over her stupid weird-looking face. I get up, wipe the cum off my dick with a hand towel and throw it at her head so she can clean up. I then put my pants back on and tell her I had to work early in the morning and should get her back home. This was funny because she knew I didn't have a job. So I drive her home, and as I pull in front of her house my bassist calls me on my cell. So I answer it and exclaim 'Guess what? I just nailed some fat bitch off of MySpace!' as she was getting out of my car. Then I flipped her off and drove away.

Oh yeah, and as we were leaving my house I looked at a clock. She was in my house a grand total of eleven minutes. Awesome.

this story gets better every time i hear it

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 7:17pm
kelly said:

Elaborate.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2007 7:18pm
kelly is talking about my regrettable deeds

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2007 7:18pm
i can never listen to queensryche again

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 7:19pm
I think you should just tell the story.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2007 7:20pm
i was blackout drunk, so i remember very little. i just want to forget it happened.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 22,2007 7:21pm
Tell the story Ken. Myspace bangs are the best by the way.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 7:21pm
In the past two weeks Ken banged a slut and the Jabberwocky.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2007 7:22pm
i've never had a myspace bang

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 22,2007 7:23pm
dreadkill said:
i've never had a myspace bang

You're probably the only one. It's slut central.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 7:26pm
You just weren't single for long enough.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2007 7:26pm
i could have had an internet bang one time, but the girl was ugly and she killed a dog in front of me.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2007 7:27pm
RichHorror said:
You just weren't single for long enough.

true

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 7:27pm
This is a tale that begs to be told.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 7:28pm
I predict this thread will have the largest gap of views versus actual posts ever.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Jan 22,2007 7:28pm edited Jan 22,2007 7:31pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 22,2007 7:29pm
dreadkill said:
i've banged two, maybe three regrettable girls, but i do not regret any of my sexual encounters with rich horror's mouth.

A place I fear many men have parked in.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 7:30pm
You're just jealous.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 7:30pm
KillerKadoogan said:

You have failed us all.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 22,2007 7:30pm
dreadkill said:
i could have had an internet bang one time, but the girl was ugly and she killed a dog in front of me.

Is she still single?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 7:33pm
That's a scenario 'Blind Date' has yet to cover.

toggletoggle post by kelly at Jan 22,2007 7:41pm
i'm gonna laugh every time i go there. i think she tried to dry hump me that night too.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 22,2007 7:42pm
Ken likes them easy and gross as long as they don't kill animals.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 7:49pm
kelly said:
i'm gonna laugh every time i go there. i think she tried to dry hump me that night too.

You should've been a true friend to Ken and taken one for the team.

toggletoggle post by kelly at Jan 22,2007 7:52pm
RichHorror said:
kelly said:

You should've been a true friend to Ken and taken one for the team.

not even with Ken's dick and you pushing

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jan 22,2007 7:53pm
rich horror... the king of the internet.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 22,2007 8:00pm
rich has a dick now? I thought it was only an edong.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 22,2007 8:01pm
i thought this was going to be about cutting bangs after growing out your hair and then regretting it

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 8:05pm
the_reverend said:
rich has a dick now? I thought it was only an edong.

We've had enough conversations at Spike's about the girls I knocked up. You know better.

toggletoggle post by kelly at Jan 22,2007 8:05pm
succubus said:
i thought this was going to be about cutting bangs after growing out your hair and then regretting it

nothing like wearing headbands for a couple of months

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 22,2007 8:15pm
hahaha

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 8:47pm
xanonymousx said:
rich horror... the king of the internet.

I do what I can.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 22,2007 9:11pm
you am what you am.

toggletoggle post by Beorht-Dana  at Jan 22,2007 9:27pm
My only bang related regret is being too drunk to rememeber much of anything about my last one.

toggletoggle post by hunterhunter   at Jan 22,2007 9:39pm
i banged this crusty chick with dreads once
what can i say i got really fucking drunk and her friend was sleeping with my housemate at the time
the worst was that she tried to make something from it and made me feel bad like i disrespected all women
she is due to have a child next month, bt not mine since it was over 9 mnths ago this happened

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 22,2007 9:41pm
I have never regretted banging any girl.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 22,2007 10:06pm
Long story short... it turned out to be Barbara Bush.

Worst Craigslist ad ever.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2007 10:21pm
women are ruining this thread by talking about hairstyles.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 22,2007 10:25pm
Women are ruining life by breathing.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 22,2007 10:36pm
luckily i don't have any regrettable bangs, but i do have a terrifying tale that still creeps me out.

i befriended a girl on friendster...yeah, old school, haha...she had no pictures, so i used my head and saw the red flag waving, unlike our favorite internet celebrity, rich horror. after talking to her for a while i finally saw a few pictures of her face, so i knew she was real, but had to be a beast since she didn't have anything but her face in pictures. i made it clear that i wanted no carnal relationship with this girl, but she was cool so we ended up hanging out since i was in her neck of the woods. she lived in springfield, which is well over two hours from my house so she let me sleep in her roommate's bed since she wasn't there. i woke up at about 6 am to an odd feeling in my pants-area. this girl fucking pulled my pants down and started jerking me off IN MY SLEEP!!! and keep in mind, she was completely sober so there was no excuse. i was creeped out as fuck, but i blew a load all over her pants, arm, and roommate's bed anyway. i went to the bathroom to clean myself up, then went back to bed frightened for a few hours. when i woke up she bought me a huge breakfast topped off with a mr. pibb and i got the fuck out. i think maybe 3 words were shared between the two of us between the "incident" and when i left.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jan 22,2007 10:37pm
HAHA. owned.

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Jan 22,2007 10:39pm
MarkFuckingRichards said:
luckily i don't have any regrettable bangs, but i do have a terrifying tale that still creeps me out.

i befriended a girl on friendster...yeah, old school, haha...she had no pictures, so i used my head and saw the red flag waving, unlike our favorite internet celebrity, rich horror. after talking to her for a while i finally saw a few pictures of her face, so i knew she was real, but had to be a beast since she didn't have anything but her face in pictures. i made it clear that i wanted no carnal relationship with this girl, but she was cool so we ended up hanging out since i was in her neck of the woods. she lived in springfield, which is well over two hours from my house so she let me sleep in her roommate's bed since she wasn't there. i woke up at about 6 am to an odd feeling in my pants-area. this girl fucking pulled my pants down and started jerking me off IN MY SLEEP!!! and keep in mind, she was completely sober so there was no excuse. i was creeped out as fuck, but i blew a load all over her pants, arm, and roommate's bed anyway. i went to the bathroom to clean myself up, then went back to bed frightened for a few hours. when i woke up she bought me a huge breakfast topped off with a mr. pibb and i got the fuck out. i think maybe 3 words were shared between the two of us between the "incident" and when i left.

Jeez, you jerk off a buddy in his sleep to help the week go by, and he throws it in your face on the internet. Next time it'll be sandpaper hands pal. No moisturizer for you.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 10:40pm
haha, I knew this thread was one of my greatest inventions ever. As a result I now know that Mark Richards is a rape victim.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Jan 22,2007 10:40pm

so was she actually beastly?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 10:43pm
Mark is such an asshole. A handjob AND a Mr. Pibb? And he complains? THAT IS A GOOD HOST.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 22,2007 10:45pm
she was pretty beastly overall. her face was pretty cute but otherwise she was quite the lake troll.

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Jan 22,2007 10:45pm
Since MFR got the handjob train going, a roommate from mine in college, a very strapping, likeable oaf with an immense physique and very visually appealing to the ladies, taught me a valuable life lesson. If you have great looks, no matter your intellect or personality, keep your fucking mouth shut. This kid actually hooked up with his neighbor twice, and both times got a dry, half-assed handjob. And this girl was mediocre at best.

How do you get TWO handjobs from the same person. How does one even allow oneself to get a HANDJOB. Would a mechanic broken down on the side of the road ask an average motorist to check his car for problems? NO! He can do it better himself. To this day, I cannot believe he somehow manipulated a very engaging and potentially awesome lay into two handjobs. After the first, if she doesn't upgrade big time, he should have turned her over to this board for some Q&A.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 10:46pm
Mark should have put his penis where she was cute, is the lesson to be learned here.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 22,2007 10:47pm
well, it is more than you ever gave me, rich. you inconsiderate bastard. oh and that freckley married girl in new hampshire? that was me. i never got the chance to say thanks.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 10:48pm
So that's why Niccolai always makes you wear turtlenecks.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 22,2007 10:49pm
How do you even get just a handjob? I need to try this.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 10:50pm edited Jan 22,2007 10:51pm
I'm on the same page with Murph. Why would you want just a handjob? Get a blowjob like a real man.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 22,2007 10:51pm
RichHorror said:
I'm on the same page with Murph. Why would you want one? Get a blowjob like a real man.

I hear ya. But forcing just a handjob sounds challenging.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jan 22,2007 10:52pm
RichHorror said:
Mark should have put his penis where she was cute, is the lesson to be learned here.

Put your penis where she's cute = my new motto

After reading this thread, Rich is officially my hero.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2007 10:52pm
i was creeped out as fuck, but i blew a load all over her pants, arm, and roommate's bed anyway.

i can't stop laughing about this

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 10:52pm
It seems like broads would be ok with that. There doesn't seem a lot of shame involved with giving a handjob, as opposed to a blowjob or getting railed. Hence my complete lack of interest in getting one.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2007 10:54pm
this thread is rich's best idea since the meat restaurant

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jan 22,2007 10:54pm
one time i was so fucking drunk. i was like passed out on someones lawn in one of those shitty plastic patio chairs. (i had 2 40's half a liter of raspberry vodka and other assorted shots). so i awake to something on my lap... it was this huge broad. she was trying to kiss me and stuff and i was about as good as dead. so as you can imagine, i was breaking those chairs by sitting on them when i weighed 280 and i was in shape... at this time i was 290 and this heffer was like 280. so the inevitable happened and the chairs leg snapped. we tumbled backwards and my head nailed a parked car in the driveway. so after that i got like dragged or something up to her room and i dont know what happened but i do know that i didnt fuck her. this chick has BACK TITS. not to mention facial hair. she was so ugly that a blacked out drunk dude turned her down.

to understand how drunk i was... the "chair incident" happened at like 10 pm and when i wke up at 5 am i was still so drunk that the walk home took 30 minutes instead of the usual 8. WORD.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2007 10:54pm
i said "i am the black wizards" during a bang

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 10:56pm
When I nailed that married NH broad, I screamed 'I FUCKING HATE YOU' directly into her face at the point of climax. It was pretty great.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 22,2007 10:56pm
RichHorror said:

haha, actually...right before i left she said "next time you can bring some whipped cream." so she had her mind where her mouth SHOULD have been.

speaking of handjobs...
i nicknamed a girl i went to college with "handjabba the hut" because she is quite big, awkward, and started to give some dude a handjob but stopped and went to bed when she asked, "you'll let me know when you're ready to finish so you can go do it in the bathroom right?" his answer was "oh, i thought i was going to finish in your mouth." to top it off she said "you can still stay over if you want, but i'm going to bed." what an idiot.

and another strange sexual tale that i've been a part of...

when i was 13 a family friend was having his annual pig roast. he had a moonwalk for the kids, so obviously i was partaking in bouncy fun. some kid pissed himself in the moonwalk, so everyone fled but i was the last one out. before i could get completely out, a 33 year old, 6' 2" manly looking hick of a whore with a half-cut lynyrd skynyrd shirt and overalls pushed me back in. she yelled "where the hell do you think you're goin'?!" with a very intoxicated breath that smelled of the inside of a boot. she pinned me against the floor of the moonwalk, unzipped my pants and fell asleep with her head on my crotch. that was awkward.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 10:58pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mark has been raped by a different ugly woman every day since the age of four.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 22,2007 10:58pm
Wow that story even creeped me out.

toggletoggle post by babyshaker nli at Jan 22,2007 10:58pm

hhahahaha thats so weird i offically know a bunch of people who have woken up to fat bitches trying to jerk them off/blow them/ride them its crazy man

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2007 10:59pm
there was a girl we called rimma back in college

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 11:00pm
babyshaker nli said:
hhahahaha thats so weird i offically know a bunch of people who have woken up to fat bitches trying to jerk them off/blow them/ride them its crazy man

Yeah, now that I think about so do I. What a phenomenon.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 22,2007 11:02pm
i hate myself and anyone who has ever touched me.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 11:04pm
There is no point in posting in any other thread on this board other than this one.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2007 11:06pm
i wish i still had the dog killer's phone number so i could give it to kevin.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 22,2007 11:07pm
I had a chick who wouldn't fuck me cause I had a job and had to get up in the morning. She then called another dude she could fuck then sleep in.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 11:07pm
I need to know the full story on the dog killer.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 22,2007 11:07pm
dreadkill said:
i wish i still had the dog killer's phone number so i could give it to kevin.

Dude, I'd tap that ass.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 11:08pm
Kevord said:
I had a chick who wouldn't fuck me cause I had a job and had to get up in the morning. She then called another dude she could fuck then sleep in.

hahaha, what a great night.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 22,2007 11:08pm
rich horror speaks the truth.

oh and murph i just saw your first post, haha. i want 30 grit dammit! 30 GRIT!!!

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 22,2007 11:09pm
RichHorror said:
Kevord said:

It made for a great story. I loved when you told her "Go home and tell your parents they failed."

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2007 11:12pm
RichHorror said:
I need to know the full story on the dog killer.

it's not as good as it sounds. we were riding around in her car and she ran over a dog. the owner came out of the house and flipped out. then we cleaned its guts off the street. it looked like cranberry sauce. i never spoke to the girl again.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 11:12pm edited Jan 22,2007 11:13pm
Kevord said:
RichHorror said:
Kevord said:

It made for a great story. I loved when you told her "Go home and tell your parents they failed."

She walked away mad and got fucked up in her car. I am great.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 22,2007 11:12pm
on a side note, i sent the email with attachments rich.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 11:15pm
You send those attachments, you crazy faggot.

'you crazy faggot' is my favorite thing to say to everyone now.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 22,2007 11:20pm
i already sent them, you're the crazy faggot you crazy faggot!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 11:22pm
It's all true.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 22,2007 11:24pm
tis.

back to the fun stuff.

i am very close to someone who had sex with someone named jesus. i will not say who it is, since she'd probably beat me up. hahaha.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 22,2007 11:27pm
Somebody track down Orgy. Make him tell the story of why he was briefly nicknamed Captain Crunch. A grossout story for the ages.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jan 22,2007 11:29pm
this isn't a bang but is it weird since i just got off a webcam with somegirl who added me on myspace for two hours maybe more? i don't feel good about this.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 11:33pm
Pictures.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 22,2007 11:34pm
the last drummer of my old band upon crimson wings told me that one of his frat-mates was doing some girl in the ass...he pulled his dick out and saw a little fecal matter on the tip. this made him puke a little bit and dribbled it on the girl's back. naturally, she thought he came so she looked back to see vomit on her, which caused her to lose control of her bowels. she shit on the floor, which then prompted the dude to vomit full-fledged all over the girl. whether or not this story is true, it's fucking hilarious.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 11:35pm
This thread is my gift to the world.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 22,2007 11:37pm
dreadkill said:
i said "i am the black wizards" during a bang
I laughed for a good 5 minutes at this one. Classic.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 11:38pm
Me too. That seems like the kind of phrase you'd have to be blacked out to come up with.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 22,2007 11:39pm
RichHorror said:
Me too. That seems like the kind of phrase you'd have to be blacked out to come up with.

Or listening to Emperor.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 11:41pm
There's no need to call Ken gay.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2007 11:41pm
i wasn't blacked out when i was banging that girl. i was plowing her to darkthrone and i felt grim, so i said my favorite emperor song title.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 11:42pm
Post her myspace.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 22,2007 11:43pm
Yelling cosmic keys to my creation just doesn't have the same ring to it.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2007 11:44pm
the last drummer of my old band upon crimson wings told me that one of his frat-mates was doing some girl in the ass...he pulled his dick out and saw a little fecal matter on the tip. this made him puke a little bit and dribbled it on the girl's back. naturally, she thought he came so she looked back to see vomit on her, which caused her to lose control of her bowels. she shit on the floor, which then prompted the dude to vomit full-fledged all over the girl. whether or not this story is true, it's fucking hilarious.

some dude at a party was telling me that he was at a college party one time and a petite young lady went into another room to get fucked by a huge black guy on one of the school's sports teams. he was banging her up the ass and he ruptured her sphincter. she came running out of the room screaming with shit flying out of her ass and into other party-goers' drinks. the cops came and her parents came to pick her up.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 11:45pm
If anyone's bangs have myspaces, post them or PM them to me so I can laugh heartily like a dragon.

toggletoggle post by this_is_heresy  at Jan 22,2007 11:47pm
dreadkill said:
i wasn't blacked out when i was banging that girl. i was plowing her to darkthrone and i felt grim, so i said my favorite emperor song title.

Sobriety quite possibly makes this even better. That was my anonymous post BTW.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 11:49pm
I need to go to more parties.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 22,2007 11:53pm
you haven't partied until you've ruptured a sphincter...whether it is your own or someone else's.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 11:55pm
The first girl I attempted anal on still can't shit without being in pain. It's not a ruptured sphincter, but it's still cool. She told me exactly what it was, but I forget. Something like a severe tear in her wall of her anus, or something.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 22,2007 11:56pm
Did you at least send her a sorry I ripped your asshole card?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 22,2007 11:57pm
No, I only laughed.

I guess I am her regrettable bang.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 23,2007 12:01am
i once went out with a girl who did not like sex but loved being in pain. she said that she thought sex was gross, but i could punch her in the ass and slam her into walls, slap her in the face and yank her hair. she also had a kid, and i did not pursue. something tells me i should have, haha.

someone on this board went out with her sister. that person has posted in this thread. i am now turning this into a game, haha.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 23,2007 12:01am
You should PM me their identity.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 23,2007 12:09am
PM sent. you'll probably spill the beans anyway, YOU CRAZY FAGGOT!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 23,2007 12:13am
I won't, and am strangely unsurprised to learn his identity.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 23,2007 12:15am
hahaha. amazing.

toggletoggle post by Beorht-Dana  at Jan 23,2007 12:46am
RichHorror said:
If anyone's bangs have myspaces, post them or PM them to me so I can laugh heartily like a dragon.

If I send you a link to my ex's myspace will you rape and kill her please?

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jan 23,2007 12:54am
sure

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jan 23,2007 1:00am
I thought this thread was going to be about my sister's haircut when she was 12

I was robbed, yo

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jan 23,2007 1:03am
hey, this thread was the highlight of my evening.

toggletoggle post by SinisterMinister at Jan 23,2007 2:42am
Alright... Here it is. The ho that has the first Brutal No. 2 song written about her. Her name... Well. it's really unimportant.
One night, after a long-winded party at my apartment, a drunken girl was waiting to be fucked. When I approached, she wondered about a ride homw. Upon hearing that I was the man of the house, she was flustered.
Cue the nakedness... She's naked, on the corner of my bed giving me head. I then realize it's fucktime and throw her back. As O strap on my protection I notice a small spot on the exact corner she was sitting on.. No bother, I had plenty to drink to forget about that quickly enough.
As I pound away, a certain smell fills the air. The essence of feces begins to fill my nostrils, and as I glance down at her thigh, I... Well, I.... Well, I saw a smear.
Upon seeing it I was shocked, so shocked I let out a brief shrill cry. Realizing what was going on I turned the shrill into a fake orgasm. I then ran down to my bathroom and washed myself "Crying Game" style.
The worst part was driving her home the next day.
I'd say the funniest part was hearing my singer's very similar story... About the same exact girl. The song's name... "Felter Smellter."

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 23,2007 2:54am
I knew you would have at least one story. The band that rails together stays together.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 23,2007 2:59am
Everyone tells me I should regret that broad in Ecuador who didn't speak English but whatever, it was a good learning experience.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 23,2007 3:07am
It's really gross when you blow a guy and he has dingleberries stuck in the hair on his ballsack.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 23,2007 3:08am
Yet it's awesome if you're the guy.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 23,2007 3:12am
What if you're the guy sucking the guy with the dingleberries' dick?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 23,2007 3:13am
Yeah... probably not so much.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 23,2007 3:14am
Never suck this guy's dick.

toggletoggle post by SinisterMinister at Jan 23,2007 3:14am
Well here goes another.
One night, with a girl I had met in real life but then picked up through myspace. She came back to my place after sushi(By the way, you wanna know a way into a girl's pants on the first date? Buy sushi. Nothing shows that not only are you cultural as hell but willing to shell out some bucks for the pussy.)
It was magical. We made out for a bit and then time came to the pounding.(I only use this term to really emphasize what I do, i'm like a pneumatic drill.)
As I hit it, I almost reach my threshold before I cap off the night, so in an effort to stop myself I pull out real quick. BIG MISTAKE.
I had then unknowingly opened up the gates of hell. Well, if by hell I mean the craziest flow of female ejaculatory fluid I have ever seen/heard of/smelled. Wasn't so much as a spurt as a gargantuan flow. I gazed into her eyes with awe. She then looked down and said those eight words that I shall surely never forget.
"Well, I guess I'm close to my period."
I've thrown out the sheets and flipped my matress. But the stain remains the same.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 23,2007 3:15am
This thread has also taught me that all women hate Griff's bedsheets.

toggletoggle post by SinisterMinister at Jan 23,2007 3:25am
Oh you want more? This is only a taste of my exploits, tune in for more, until then kids...Always remember to eat your vitamins.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 23,2007 3:26am
I pray that means you fucked some broad with a bottle of Children's Chewables.

toggletoggle post by SinisterMinister at Jan 23,2007 3:28am
Close. I almost killed my at-the-tome girlfriend after I had freebased a full bottle of them shits.
More....?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 23,2007 3:39am
Clearly.

toggletoggle post by SinisterMinister at Jan 23,2007 3:47am edited Jan 23,2007 3:49am
In a position quite like the jackhammer position(clasping the thighs and pounding away...yes pounding once again). I was propped up on my knees. Real cute girl too, one of the first, and last times we had gotten down.
I got excited and decided to come from my knees to laying down fully on my stomach in a missionary fashion. Her head well, it pivoted allowing her body to go up and over(very difficult to explain via keyboard.) Her neck coming within milimeters of shattering under both of our bodies, just about to snap and then...
She let out a cry quickly enough for me to react. Another inch and I'd have killed her. I think we'd still get along if I had paid some attention and not tried to finish up so fast after I'd almost ended her life.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 23,2007 8:35am
So I'll tell this story in honor of Orgy since God only knows where this kid is to tell it himself.

SO THE LEGEND GOES... he's chowing down on this girl (by which I mean the sexual act of cunnilingus and not actually eating this girl... if you've ever met Orgy you should know there's at least a couple reasons you need to clarify this). And all of a sudden he feels a crunching sensation in his mouth. Obviously not right. So he runs to the sink and starts spitting like a madman. He looks down in the sink and staring up at him is a pretty sizable bug laying there with it's legs kicking in the air.

I don't know weather he puked, ran out of there, or went back to work, but his nickname after that was Captain Crunch.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Jan 23,2007 10:10am
In my highschool years I was friends with this girl and let me tell you she was a beast. Was atleast 5' 10" and had to weight 250+ and at the time I was like 5'8" 150lbs. So we're watching tv and I'm just kindof propped back and she starts reaching for me and undoing my pants so I said "eh whatever, fat chicks give good head" so she started giving me head and it was terrible. She didn't know what she was doing, she wanted to be with me and I wasn't having it what so ever. So next day I told her it was a mistake and I didn't want to be with her at all. She cried about it and all her friends were like "Steve you did the right thing, she was too obsessed with you".

Another time I was at my friend's house hanging out and I was crashing there for the night because it was in RI and I'm from the border of NH so there was no way I was driving home that late at night. Anyway we're sharing her bed and my intensions were clearly sleeping because she had a massive bed I'm pretty sure for her massive body. Few weeks prior she was telling me about this thing called "keggels" which is like flexing the vag muscle. She was drunk so she decided she wanted to show me, so I said alright fine. I went in, didn't feel a thing because she clearly sucked at it she asked" do you want to" so I said while I'm in I might as well so I started to fuck her. She wanted me to kiss her but I wasn't having that, I was disgusted enough to begin with. She couldn't finish me off so for the remainder she gave me head until I did which was absolutely amazing and I still consider in my top 5 blow jobs so something good came out of it atleast.

I've had plenty of questionable hook ups. It's the majority of my sexual experiences actually. I think I've only had sex with 2 girls I was proud of banging.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 23,2007 10:13am
I am pleased at the level of hatred towards women on this board. The refusal to kiss during a bang is especially awesome.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jan 23,2007 10:16am
i regret every bang because i end up with the chick forever

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jan 23,2007 10:18am
strip clubs and hookers are the way to go if you don't want a fucking headache

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Jan 23,2007 10:24am
drinking way too much, blacking out, waking up next to someone when you're both naked, and finding the nights events on your digital camera is priceless.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 23,2007 10:34am
yeah i fucked this dumpy chick one time, she was pretty but man was she dumpy. she had one normal looking boob and the other looked like its down syndrome sister.

toggletoggle post by Spaldino@werk at Jan 23,2007 10:35am
not exactly a "regrettable" thing... but the coolest thing ever said to me during/after the fact is "it feels like there's a football in my vagina". god i rule.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 23,2007 10:37am
Yeti said:
yeah i fucked this dumpy chick one time, she was pretty but man was she dumpy. she had one normal looking boob and the other looked like its down syndrome sister.

Did it call you "Quaid" and tell you to "start the reactor"? just sayin, it might explain a few things

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 23,2007 10:39am
hahahaha her vag however did share a striking resemblance to Kuato.

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Jan 23,2007 10:53am
These tales and more should be comprised in a book. The book should be called "Regrettable Bangs" and should have pictures to correspond to each story.

Rich, make it happen.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Jan 23,2007 10:57am edited Jan 23,2007 11:04am
I'm gonna have to say though that my most regretable bang was fucking a girl who was with enough guys for Jenna Jameson to say "jesus slow down". However she did tell me I was #2 out of all the guys she's been with so I can live with that. Thank god I wore a condom.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Jan 23,2007 10:59am edited Jan 23,2007 11:00am
RichHorror said:
I am pleased at the level of hatred towards women on this board. The refusal to kiss during a bang is especially awesome.

By the way I genuinely hate the whole female race. They do nothing but cause me problems. My new side project will consist of lyrics purely towards my disgust for that gender.

toggletoggle post by ~carina~ at Jan 23,2007 11:09am
so you fuck pigs and hate women? fuck you...

toggletoggle post by Beorht-Dana  at Jan 23,2007 11:09am
Reading this thread while eating oatmeal and a glass of orange juice was a bad idea. I feel ill.

toggletoggle post by ~carina~ at Jan 23,2007 11:10am
ps to sinister minister, good stories, i hope to read more!

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Jan 23,2007 11:13am edited Jan 23,2007 11:19am
~carina~ said:
so you fuck pigs and hate women? fuck you...

I only hate women for the constant shit they put me through. If they didn't put me through such hell then I wouldn't hate them at all, I'd love them. But until they start treating me better I refuse to like them.

Let me elaborate a little. I was brought up to have respect for women and treat them like ladies which I did. But when I did they would constantly walk all over me and treat me as if I was nothing. I'm always lied to, they play games with my head, they cheat on me, or just completely abandon me. I was nothing but nice to that whole gender for years and years years but then they kindof pushed me too far. I've lost all trust and respect in women for those ones who treated me like that. You may say it's not fair but I've yet to meet one girl who hasn't done that shit to me. How am I supposed to act after years of that shit?

toggletoggle post by ~carina~ at Jan 23,2007 11:19am
Well when i read that you genuinely hate the female race..that was pretty insulting to me.
I'm sorry that you haven't met the right person yet, we're not all bad and we're not all crazy..ok ok maybe we are all crazy but to different degrees.

=)

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 23,2007 11:25am
Somebody from this board should hook up with a Craigslist personals lady just to add another story to this thread.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 23,2007 11:26am
This lady looks like Robert Duvall

toggletoggle post by Anthony at Jan 23,2007 11:27am
haha this thread is hilarious. i have had only good sexual experiences so I have nothing to contribute, but please keep em comin people.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 23,2007 11:27am
Tom Araya

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Jan 23,2007 11:27am edited Jan 23,2007 11:28am
I don't like having that outlook on women but they gave me no choice. Maybe one day I'll meet some girl who will change that but until that day comes I don't see it happening at all.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 23,2007 11:28am edited Jan 23,2007 11:29am
Girl with hump... wants to hump

toggletoggle post by ~carina~ at Jan 23,2007 11:30am
[Jan 23,2007 11:27am - Anthony]
haha this thread is hilarious. i have had only good sexual experiences so I have nothing to contribute, but please keep em comin people.
~~~
ditto...keep 'em coming indeed!
I was expecting Rich to have more stories given that he made the thread..

toggletoggle post by hybrid   at Jan 23,2007 11:32am
about a week after i graduated high school i fooled around with this girl who was 15, at the time i was 17. she had the hugest tits and i wanted to see them for so long, so i did, and they were huge. the only thing i regretted is that she gave the worst head imaginable. no hand coordination, it was just mouth. i can't do that shit. their is NOTHING i hate more than a bad blowjob. it just stays with you for days, weeks, even years.

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Jan 23,2007 11:41am
SteveOTB said:
I don't like having that outlook on women but they gave me no choice. Maybe one day I'll meet some girl who will change that but until that day comes I don't see it happening at all.

Well, your current outlook on the subject is going to make a lot of women, both good and bad, think ill of you so your chances of finding someone great might be slim. I don't know you, maybe you don't actively and outwardly hate women in real life and just keep it inside until they fuck something up...

Jeez, I need to do another advice column

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 23,2007 11:51am
hybrid said:
about a week after i graduated high school i fooled around with this girl who was 15, at the time i was 17. she had the hugest tits and i wanted to see them for so long, so i did, and they were huge. the only thing i regretted is that she gave the worst head imaginable. no hand coordination, it was just mouth. i can't do that shit. their is NOTHING i hate more than a bad blowjob. it just stays with you for days, weeks, even years.

i hate handjobs more than a bad blowsy.

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Jan 23,2007 11:54am
My current girlfriend and I had been in a terrible car accident in late 2005 which almost killed us both.

We were bumpin' uglies about 2 months later (I'll say now, she's only about 5'0" because itll make the anatomical basis of this plausible) and I turned in the bed to change position and I guess caught her with my leg. She flew off the bed and landed on the floor, on her neck, and then slammed into the wall. In the dark it looked like I threw a Wrestling Buddy.

Luckily, she was relatively unharmed and we continued the coitus, but I am still waiting for strike three. Car accident, sex, the next blooper will be priceless. Which would pretty much ruin everything because she's amazing and fantastically attractive.

NOW FEED ME A SAD HANDJOB TALE, FULL OF WOE AND SQUANDERED POTENTIAL!

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jan 23,2007 11:55am
do any chicks have any regrettable bangs or what

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jan 23,2007 11:58am
i remember the first time i heard a chick queef while banging. i said "did you just fucking fart"

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Jan 23,2007 11:58am
Murph nli said:
My current girlfriend and I had been in a terrible car accident in late 2005 which almost killed us both.

We were bumpin' uglies about 2 months later (I'll say now, she's only about 5'0" because itll make the anatomical basis of this plausible) and I turned in the bed to change position and I guess caught her with my leg. She flew off the bed and landed on the floor, on her neck, and then slammed into the wall. In the dark it looked like I threw a Wrestling Buddy.

Luckily, she was relatively unharmed and we continued the coitus, but I am still waiting for strike three. Car accident, sex, the next blooper will be priceless. Which would pretty much ruin everything because she's amazing and fantastically attractive.

I'm pretty sure that if she's still with you now even after all that she's gonna stick with you for a long time. Hell me and my friend got into a car accident before and like 2 weeks later she told me she can't talk to me anymore. What the fuck is that?

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Jan 23,2007 11:59am
Granny_Monster said:
SteveOTB said:

Well, your current outlook on the subject is going to make a lot of women, both good and bad, think ill of you so your chances of finding someone great might be slim. I don't know you, maybe you don't actively and outwardly hate women in real life and just keep it inside until they fuck something up...

No I don't actively and outwarly hate women. I mainly keep it to myself and online ranting. Because of women I've learned to never trust anyone until they sure as hell earn it.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 23,2007 12:02pm
Murph nli said:
MIn the dark it looked like I threw a Wrestling Buddy.

hilarious

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Jan 23,2007 12:04pm
I know and respect a girl I used to be with who's queefs sound like an old man's voice saying "GUFF." In fact, she's one of my all-time favorite people. She just has hilarious air emitting from her privates. GUFF.

toggletoggle post by SinisterMinister at Jan 23,2007 12:08pm
dreadkill said:

I remember hooking up with a girl for this first time and she reached down and started yanking, much to my disdain. Well, I guess the look on my face must have given me away, she asked if there was a problem, I remarked:

"I'd like to quote a very wise man here... A hand job's a man's job, yo job's a blowjob."

She then laughed, quickly gathered her things and took off.

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Jan 23,2007 12:27pm
SteveOTB said:
Granny_Monster said:
SteveOTB said:

No I don't actively and outwarly hate women. I mainly keep it to myself and online ranting. Because of women I've learned to never trust anyone until they sure as hell earn it.

That's healthy enough, then. I'm actually the same way, but with everyone, not just one gender.

And no, I haven't had any really regrettable sexual encounters. Nothing worth mentioning, anyway. As for my bangs? I like 'em and have never been without them.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jan 23,2007 12:30pm
you're no fun

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 23,2007 12:57pm
SinisterMinister said:
dreadkill said:

I remember hooking up with a girl for this first time and she reached down and started yanking, much to my disdain. Well, I guess the look on my face must have given me away, she asked if there was a problem, I remarked:

"I'd like to quote a very wise man here... A hand job's a man's job, yo job's a blowjob."

She then laughed, quickly gathered her things and took off.

that is fucking awesome.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 23,2007 1:42pm
One was some married broad from New Hampshire. Kinda lumpy with a too-freckle filled face. I honestly fucked her just because she was married and hoped it would get back to her husband and that her husband would beat her.

was her name Monica?

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jan 23,2007 1:44pm
RichHorror said:
Pictures.

you are crazy rich.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 23,2007 1:57pm
Murph nli said:

psssshttt. the car accident story is way better IN FULL.

toggletoggle post by cav nli at Jan 23,2007 1:59pm
anonymous! must have restarted my computer and forgot to log back in. last post was me.

toggletoggle post by Frank Shamrock at Jan 23,2007 3:09pm
Kiss her where it smells......... take her to Gloucester.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 23,2007 3:55pm
i almost broke my wrist during sex. that would have been an awkward explanation to the doctors. i have also miscalculated certain thrusts and such, which i'm sure many dudes can relate to. erections are not to be bent.

if a book is made of all this stuff, i want to illustrate it, hahaha

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Jan 23,2007 3:57pm edited Jan 23,2007 3:58pm
i almost broke my wrist during sex. that would have been an awkward explanation to the doctors. i have also miscalculated certain thrusts and such, which i'm sure many dudes can relate to. erections are not to be bent.

I've been in those shoes before. Girl was riding me and she bounced waaaaa toooo high and came crashing down on it. My cock hurt for like 3 weeks straight afterwards. So much for my first time having unprotected sex. She would call me up for booty calls. That was nice.

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Jan 23,2007 4:00pm

Actually, yeah! Illustrations would be much better for something like this.

Rich, seriously, make it happen!

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 23,2007 4:03pm
haha goddamn. two things that should make every man wince in pain are hearing about/seeing someone get kicked in the balls or bending a hard-on.

this wasn't regrettable by any means, but fucking scared me shitless...

i decided to try trojan supras, the polyeurithane (sp?) ones because i was told it doesn't feel like you even have a condom on. as i was finishing i said, "damn, these really do make it feel like there's no condom." when i pulled out to clean up, the condom was torn to fucking shreds. the only part left on me was the ring with a few little shreds hanging off. i think i stood there for 5 minutes in complete awe. my girlfriend just laughed uncontrollably because she wanted to believe it was a joke. thank fucking god there was no pregnancy. after that, and getting the circulation cut off by regular condoms i just decided to go old school. pulling out is the only way to go.

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Jan 23,2007 4:15pm
anonymous said:
Murph nli said:

psssshttt. the car accident story is way better IN FULL.

David. You be nice now!

That's the type of shit that can get a man killed. Or worse.

toggletoggle post by cav nli at Jan 23,2007 4:51pm
hahah

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jan 23,2007 5:31pm
Murph nli said:
I know and respect a girl I used to be with who's queefs sound like an old man's voice saying "GUFF." In fact, she's one of my all-time favorite people. She just has hilarious air emitting from her privates. GUFF.

Is her name Andrea?

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Jan 23,2007 5:49pm
davefromthegrave said:
Murph nli said:

Is her name Andrea?

No. But I am getting the sense there are more out there. How...intriguing.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jan 23,2007 5:54pm
ok just checking.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 23,2007 6:19pm
One of mt exgirlfriends used to piss herself whenever she was drunk and we fucked. I was usually trashed too at the time so I kind of got used to it even though it wasn't a turn on. I always cleaned my sheets the next day and cleaned my bed. After we broke up it took over a year before a girl asked me why my bedroom always smelled like piss. I guess everyone just assumed I peed the bed and were too afraid to say anything.

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jan 23,2007 8:20pm
i'm surprised no one has spoke of trannies

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jan 23,2007 8:36pm
xmikex said:
This lady looks like Robert Duvall

I think she looks more like ted turner

toggletoggle post by DrewBlood   at Jan 23,2007 8:47pm
ya know how girls like to be on top every now and then and how its great because you can see them getting all worked up and naked?

yeah, well my ex used to sit on my dick.

it didn't find its way it. she'd fucking sit on it then give me this 'oops, sorry!' bullshit.

christ that hurt.

toggletoggle post by Rhys  at Jan 23,2007 10:19pm

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Jan 23,2007 10:36pm
RichHorror said:

hahahahahaa. what an astute observation.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Jan 23,2007 10:41pm
~carina~ said:
[Jan 23,2007 11:27am - Anthony]
~~~
ditto...keep 'em coming indeed!

aye.
I never fucked an ugly or a fat broad, but I am heavily enjoying reading this thread.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 23,2007 11:02pm
DrewBlood said:
ya know how girls like to be on top every now and then and how its great because you can see them getting all worked up and naked?

yeah, well my ex used to sit on my dick.

it didn't find its way it. she'd fucking sit on it then give me this 'oops, sorry!' bullshit.

christ that hurt.

ow. what an asshole.

toggletoggle post by miscegenator at Jan 24,2007 1:22am
Yeah, you guys go more for the pathetic lays than I do. It's usually easier to wait and simply date a high-class woman, as that way you actually get emotional and sexual satisfaction at the same time. I'm sorry you people are stranded fucking pigs, whores, sluts, HIV merchants and mulattoes/negroes, but life just has been very fortunate for me and I thank God everyday. (Just kidding about the Jewish god thankery -- HAIL SATAN!)

From 1987-1993 a powerful subset of the death metal scene flourished in Sweden, thanks to a comfortingly depressing climate, public funding and a society able to tolerate such nihilistic music. These bands took the simple chunky blasting of American death metal bands and put its structural evolution to a new type of sound that relied on the fast strumming of chords and heavy digital distortion to overlap harmonic layers into smooth, columnar sounds.

http://www.anus.com/metal/about/sweden

toggletoggle post by SinisterMinister at Jan 24,2007 1:39am
miscegenator said:
Yeah, you guys go more for the pathetic lays than I do. It's usually easier to wait and simply date a high-class woman, as that way you actually get emotional and sexual satisfaction at the same time. I'm sorry you people are stranded fucking pigs, whores, sluts, HIV merchants and mulattoes/negroes, but life just has been very fortunate for me and I thank God everyday. (Just kidding about the Jewish god thankery -- HAIL SATAN!)

You are very gay.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jan 24,2007 1:59am
these are truly regretable bangs:

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jan 24,2007 2:00am
Thatd be like fucking Moe, with a mullet.

toggletoggle post by miscegenator at Jan 24,2007 3:27am
SinisterMinister said:
You are very gay.

You're a mulatto.

toggletoggle post by MadOakDevin  at Jan 24,2007 3:37am
I don't regret this one at all, but i just read a few blooper stories.

this one time I was having sex with those free planned parenthood condoms. the ones that only cover the head of the dick. I swear to god no real man could fit in them. Anyway I pull out and there is no condom... it was up there somewhere. Somehow it ended up being my duty to stick two fingers up there and pull the thing out, which wasn't so easy.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 24,2007 3:44am
haha, yeah. I've had that experience many a time.

toggletoggle post by Dar  at Jan 24,2007 5:38am
this is the best thread I've seen here in a long time

my only regrettable bangs have been ex girlfriends where I failed to resist the temptation and then just didn't enjoy it and maybe had to deal with some awkward emotional aftermath, but no real juicy stories
on the condom breaking note, I had a 16 year old girlfriend who was a virgin before she met me and maybe the second or third time we were at it I pulled out after a glorious orgasm to witness a pile of shredded latex...man, nothin kills the buzz like that
I felt horrible at the time but i can't say I regret it, no harm no foul

toggletoggle post by Dar  at Jan 24,2007 5:41am
oh well I had an ex who was then dating one my best friends, and after a night of torturing both of them I fucked her while he was sleeping in my room
he heard us and came down when we were on our second go, but just went back to sleep
can't say I regret that either, I felt like a pimp and it's now a great story if you get it with all the details that i'm too tired to type

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 24,2007 7:02am
anonymous said:
One was some married broad from New Hampshire. Kinda lumpy with a too-freckle filled face. I honestly fucked her just because she was married and hoped it would get back to her husband and that her husband would beat her.

was her name Monica?

No... I'm thinking it was Patty? I don't really remember.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 24,2007 7:02am
xanonymousx said:
RichHorror said:
Pictures.

you are crazy rich.

I have needs.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 24,2007 7:04am
~carina~ said:

The bigger dirtbag you are, the less you regret.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 24,2007 7:08am
Kevord said:
One of mt exgirlfriends used to piss herself whenever she was drunk and we fucked. I was usually trashed too at the time so I kind of got used to it even though it wasn't a turn on. I always cleaned my sheets the next day and cleaned my bed. After we broke up it took over a year before a girl asked me why my bedroom always smelled like piss. I guess everyone just assumed I peed the bed and were too afraid to say anything.

Every girl I have banged more than a handful of times has pissed during cunnilingus at least a few times. I usually open my mouth really wide and try to drink it all so it doesn't make a mess of the bed.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 24,2007 7:17am
Granny_Monster said:

Actually, yeah! Illustrations would be much better for something like this.

Rich, seriously, make it happen!

Stop telling me how to live.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 24,2007 7:20am
Granny_Monster said:
Well, your current outlook on the subject is going to make a lot of women, both good and bad, think ill of you so your chances of finding someone great might be slim.

Who needs someone great when there's escort services? Eh? EH?!

Yeah, that's right.

Get outta here, you crazy faggot.

I am so tired.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jan 24,2007 7:51am
RichHorror said:
~carina~ said:

The bigger dirtbag you are, the less you regret.

depending on your perspective, this outlook can be either uplifting and enlightening or despicable.

You really are my hero, Rich.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 24,2007 7:52am
I wish a girl would urinate in my mouth. I will accept that as payment.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 24,2007 8:07am
Peemonade.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 24,2007 1:13pm
I just read this entire thread. Wow.

The fat girls molesting passed out/sleeping people is totally true. I lived with one for a year, and she pilled up my drunk friend until he was immobile and was sticking her hands in his pants and shit. He woke up later in bed with her, freaked out, and slept on the living room floor. We made fun of him for months.

If there's a heffer at the party, watch yourself!

The handjobs I don't get...what is this...sixth grade? Who really gives hand jobs???

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 24,2007 1:15pm
a friend of mine is also the victim of being taken advantage of by fat girls while passed out drunk.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 24,2007 1:17pm
Kevord said:

That's grounds for a cunt-punt and immediate break up. You're a filthy bastard.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 24,2007 1:19pm
Yeti said:
a friend of mine is also the victim of being taken advantage of by fat girls while passed out drunk.

Living with a fat girl was kinda fascinating and disgusting at the same time. I mean, they will fuck anyone. This one picked up dirtbags off adultfriendfinder.com and just fucked em...one after another. She'd come out with us in like tiny skirts and corsets and shit....ugh.

toggletoggle post by ~carina~ at Jan 24,2007 1:22pm
what about the guy on here (well he used to be on here) cheated on his gf with a fattie and then his friends took pictures. apparently on her myspace she looked cute and different than in person...

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 24,2007 1:30pm
hahahha, that's amazing.

toggletoggle post by MassOfTwoSlits nli at Jan 24,2007 2:38pm
Kevord said:

There's something to be said about waterproof mattress pads. A 'must have' for people that piss themselves or sleep with people who do.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 24,2007 2:52pm
carina: I tried finding that thread. it was silky that did it. I stumbled across that thread not to long ago.

toggletoggle post by MadOakDevin  at Jan 24,2007 3:03pm edited Jan 24,2007 3:03pm
pam said:
I just read this entire thread. Wow.

The fat girls molesting passed out/sleeping people is totally true. I lived with one for a year, and she pilled up my drunk friend until he was immobile and was sticking her hands in his pants and shit. He woke up later in bed with her, freaked out, and slept on the living room floor. We made fun of him for months.

If there's a heffer at the party, watch yourself!

The handjobs I don't get...what is this...sixth grade? Who really gives hand jobs???

I accept handjobs due to the humor of me saying "i got a handjob from ____."

That and sometimes that puss is on the rag, which is a way worse horror story than getting a handjob.
Maybe she's parched. I don't want a dry BJ.
It's funny if youre on her bed and you get it all on her sheets and she has to clean them before her boyfriend finds out. BWAHAHAHAHA.

the possibilities are endless.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 24,2007 3:11pm
ok, I tried a couple of things and could find it. I know it was silky and there were NH people outside the window laughing.

toggletoggle post by ~carina~ at Jan 24,2007 3:13pm
Jan 24,2007 2:52pm - the_reverend]
carina: I tried finding that thread. it was silky that did it. I stumbled across that thread not to long ago

~~~
yep i know it was him
i remember that he posted in the thread, i forget who created it but i searched through some of his posts and couldn't find it (didn't have a lot of time to look though)
ps: i was waiting how long it would take you to see what i typed and reply to it
hah!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 24,2007 3:22pm
found it, it's in the last place I would have though to look... the never ending thread of death

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jan 24,2007 5:28pm
Rich, you bastard. I was laughing my ass off about your story all day long. I couldn't even get any work done. I had to share the story with one of my co workers and it took me like 30 minutes to tell cause I couldn't stop giggling.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 24,2007 5:41pm
pam said:
Kevord said:

That's grounds for a cunt-punt and immediate break up. You're a filthy bastard.

I'd fuck her right now. That chick was into doing crazy shit. Pluss she was a squirter. Half the time she didn't know whether it was piss or girly cum.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jan 24,2007 6:11pm
Regrettable Bangs?

There is no such thing.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jan 24,2007 6:17pm
RichHorror said:
I get up, wipe the cum off my dick with a hand towel and throw it at her head so she can clean up. I then put my pants back on and tell her I had to work early in the morning and should get her back home. This was funny because she knew I didn't have a job.

this had me in stiches

toggletoggle post by Mackey at Jan 24,2007 10:03pm
Im working on hooking up with some bitch from craigslist right now. Ill post the details soon.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 25,2007 5:19am
As far as I know, nothing good has come of a craigslist connection. Ever.

toggletoggle post by Mackey at Jan 25,2007 5:20am
Well I dont know. Shes 19 and says shes "chubby" HAHA Lets see if I can add another funny fat bitch story.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 25,2007 5:22am
Yeah. It's been my experience when a girl says she's 'chubby' it's ALWAYS an understatement. In my younger years I would think/hope everytime it was just a case of low self-esteem... but sadly, no.

toggletoggle post by Mackey at Jan 25,2007 5:29am
BTW, that was the best myspace story ever told.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 25,2007 5:31am
My privates will never be clean of the vile fat.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 25,2007 8:20am
Anybody remember that cyber sex convo that was originally posted on the Relapse board and floated around the internet for a while?

It was some guy talking this 16 year old albino girl into cybering. The whole thing starts to build up and she's getting all into it when the dude slips into this Ghostbusters scenario. She completely flips out, and it ruled. I can't quote it exact obviously, but at one point he says "Now Ray and Egon are sneaking up behind you to blast your pasty ass."

I'm sure that will go down as one of the albino girl's "regrettable bangs".

toggletoggle post by hahahaha at Jan 25,2007 8:39am
Jul 8,2004 11:48am - the_reverend]
carina just sent me this:
http://www.bridge9.com/forum/viewtopic.php...id=6683414f8de96f75caa1b79ea76e7621
scroll down a bit... ewwww!!!!
[Jul 8,2004 12:09pm - Josh_hates_you]
hahaha that is even funnier the second time i see it cause there is a whole thread about the ho bag
[Jul 8,2004 1:16pm - the_reverend]
really? link me to it.
[Jul 8,2004 1:24pm - RustedAngel]
heh it was here : http://www.livejournal.com/~metalmetal/144612.html

but she has it protected now... there was like 200 comments on that journal entry.
[Jul 8,2004 2:33pm - silky]
I want my underpants back.
[Jul 8,2004 2:33pm - silky]
I want my underpants back.
[Jul 8,2004 4:19pm - assuck]
this thread is kickin ass
[Jul 8,2004 4:21pm - Abbath]
that girl makes me want to puke and that guys penis is small

[Jul 8,2004 4:49pm - silky]
I'm irish, what do you expect. her fat fucking head makes it look even smaller.
[Jul 8,2004 4:55pm - succubus]
i didn't know you were "silky"..i linked that to aaron and said.."didn't you introduce me to this guy?"..and he told me who you were and reminded me of the car ride after the icc show
[Jul 8,2004 5:01pm - silky]
that's me.
[Jul 8,2004 5:02pm - the_reverend]
this is hilarious for so many reasons...
like knowing the people outside the window...
like that being tim s...
"does it burn?"
[IMG]
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!
[Jul 8,2004 5:03pm - the_reverend]
ps: if your goal was to "rodeo clown" I think you failed... by like 5 drinks.
[Jul 8,2004 5:06pm - silky]
I only got head. and jonathan made out with her after I finnished. eww.
[Jul 8,2004 5:27pm - the_reverend]
ahahahahaha
[Jul 8,2004 5:29pm - succubus]
eww is right..but one of the pics looks like you were humping a bit (the one where we see yer crack a little)

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 25,2007 8:40am
xmikex said:
Anybody remember that cyber sex convo that was originally posted on the Relapse board and floated around the internet for a while?

It was some guy talking this 16 year old albino girl into cybering. The whole thing starts to build up and she's getting all into it when the dude slips into this Ghostbusters scenario. She completely flips out, and it ruled. I can't quote it exact obviously, but at one point he says "Now Ray and Egon are sneaking up behind you to blast your pasty ass."

I'm sure that will go down as one of the albino girl's "regrettable bangs".

dood u gotta find this..it sounds great

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 25,2007 8:45am edited Jan 25,2007 8:47am
VictimX_27: Hi there!
cheesedog: HEYA!
VictimX_27: What u up 2?
cheesedog: Nice English.
cheesedog: Did you learn that on the short bus?
VictimX_27: Get fucked
cheesedog: I'm just joking relax
VictimX_27:
cheesedog: What's your name?
VictimX_27: Whats yours?
cheesedog: I asked you first.
VictimX_27: I asked you second
cheesedog: Did I time just warp to middle school?
VictimX_27: huh
cheesedog: Never mind. My name is Johnny
cheesedog: Johnny Cheesedog
VictimX_27: Thats not your real name
cheesedog: Why isn't that my real name?
VictimX_27: No one has the name Cheesedog as a last name
cheesedog: Well I do. Whats wrong with it?
VictimX_27: Nothin i suppose
VictimX_27: Is that your real pic in that av?
cheesedog: Yes it is
VictimX_27: Very handsome
cheesedog: Thanks
VictimX_27: You kinda look like eminem
cheesedog: Fuck you.
VictimX_27: HEY! I meant that in a good way
VictimX_27: I think eminem is hot!
cheesedog: Oh. You think I'm hot?
VictimX_27: Yeah
cheesedog: What do you look like?
cheesedog: Do you have a pic?
VictimX_27: I don't show my picture to anyone
cheesedog: Why not?
VictimX_27: Cause I'm ugly
cheesedog: I won't make fun of you
VictimX_27: Its not that. I just don't like my looks
cheesedog: So you have no self-esteem, huh?
cheesedog: Is that what you're saying?
VictimX_27: I just don't think I'm pretty
cheesedog: Let me be the judge of that.
VictimX_27: Nahhh
cheesedog: Then describe yourself.
VictimX_27: Why do u wanna know what I look like?
cheesedog: Because I think you're nice
cheesedog: I want to picture you in my head while I'm talking to you.
VictimX_27: LMAO!! You don't want 2 picture me. Trust me
cheesedog: Why not?
VictimX_27: I told you. I'm ugly.
cheesedog: Well... I think you're beautiful on the inside.
VictimX_27: You don't even know me
cheesedog: I'm a pretty good judge of character
VictimX_27: Then why do u need 2 see me?
cheesedog: I just wanted to know thats all
cheesedog: If you aren't comfortable with it... thats fine.
VictimX_27: You don't understand
cheesedog: Is it that bad?
VictimX_27: YESSSSS
cheesedog: Ok then. I'm gonna picture you as Weezy from the Jeffersons.
cheesedog: She is the bomb!
cheesedog: She makes me hot just thinking about her!
VictimX_27: Wheezy?
cheesedog: Yep. Weezy.
VictimX_27: Who is that?
cheesedog: George's wife.
VictimX_27: Who is george
cheesedog: George Jefferson. From the Jeffersons.
cheesedog: Are you fucking deaf?
VictimX_27: Who are the Jeffersons?
cheesedog: Oh lord. Here we go
VictimX_27: wut?
cheesedog: You don't know who the Jeffersons are?
VictimX_27: Should I?
cheesedog: Yes.
VictimX_27: Well I don't.
cheesedog: FISH DONT FRY IN THE KITCHEN! BEANS DONT BURN ON THE GREEEELL...
VictimX_27: huhhh?
cheesedog: TOOK A WHOOOOLE LOTTA LU UH VINNNN. JUST TO GET UP THAT HEEEELL
VictimX_27: Wut the hell are you saying?
cheesedog: Hold on a second
cheesedog: Here you go. *PIC*
VictimX_27: Thats her?
cheesedog: Yep
VictimX_27: I don't look anything like that
cheesedog: SHUT UP! You're ruining my fantasy!
VictimX_27: LOL. You're funny.
cheesedog: What's funny?
VictimX_27: u r
cheesedog: I'm glad I entertain you
VictimX_27: me 2
cheesedog: So if you don't look like Weezy, what do you look like?
VictimX_27: u don't give up do u?
cheesedog: Never
VictimX_27: I'm the exact opposite of her
cheesedog: ???
VictimX_27: I'm very white
cheesedog: Thats cool, my white anti-soul sista'
VictimX_27: LOL
cheesedog: I can dig white chicks too, I guess.
VictimX_27: I'm whiter than most
cheesedog: really?
VictimX_27: I'm an albino
cheesedog: a what?
VictimX_27: u don't know what that is?
cheesedog: I've heard the word before
VictimX_27: I have no pigment in my skin, eyes or hair
VictimX_27: So I'm all white
cheesedog: This is bullshit
VictimX_27: I'm serious!
VictimX_27: You've never seen an albino before?
cheesedog: No. Where do they live? Albinia?
VictimX_27: No, we live all over.
cheesedog: Then how come I've never seen any
VictimX_27: Lucky I suppose
cheesedog: Send me your picture. I wanna know what an albino looks like.
VictimX_27: I'll send you a picture of one but not me
cheesedog: Ok
VictimX_27: Here u go *PIC*
cheesedog: Whoa. Thats freaky
VictimX_27: See why I don't send my picture out?
cheesedog: there's nothing wrong with it.
cheesedog: It doesn't make you ugly
cheesedog: This chick is kind of hot actually.
VictimX_27: Thank u
cheesedog: No problem
cheesedog: Her, not you. I don't know what you look like.
VictimX_27: Are you gonna be on in 3 hours?
cheesedog: Yes
VictimX_27: I have to go to the mall with my sister
VictimX_27: Will you be here when I get back?
cheesedog: S ure. Then I'll sex you up.
VictimX_27: Gee thanks. LOL
cheesedog: I'm serious
VictimX_27: We'll see.
cheesedog: Yes we will.
VictimX_27: Bye for now!
cheesedog: Make sure you wear some sunscreen.
VictimX_27: <USER HAS LOGGED OUT>

About 3 hours later...

VictimX_27: HEY!
cheesedog: Hello there
VictimX_27: I'm back
cheesedog: Have fun at the mall?
VictimX_27: Yeah. I got some new shoes
cheesedog: Interesting
VictimX_27: Not really. Just shoes
cheesedog: You ready to be sexed up now?
VictimX_27: LOL
cheesedog: Is that a yes?
VictimX_27: Could be
VictimX_27:
cheesedog: HOT DAMN!
cheesedog: I gently suck your nipples
cheesedog: I feel them get hard then I jam my hand down your..
VictimX_27: WOAH! Slow down cowboy
cheesedog: Why?
VictimX_27: I'm not just gonna cyber with you if thats all you want
cheesedog: What do you mean?
VictimX_27: You're not going to ignore me later are you?
cheesedog: Of course not.
cheesedog: I like you.
VictimX_27: I don't even know how old you are.
cheesedog: I'm 27. Now....
cheesedog: I gently massage your breasts with my rough hands
cheesedog: I roll your nipples between my fingers
VictimX_27: WAIT!
cheesedog: They get hard again... what?
VictimX_27: Don't you wanna know anything about me first?
VictimX_27: Like what I like?
cheesedog: Oh yeah. Sure. Hurry up.
VictimX_27: That didn't sound convincing.
cheesedog: YES I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!
VictimX_27: Now u r being a smartass
VictimX_27: Just give me a minute
cheesedog: ok
VictimX_27: I'm back
cheesedog: np
VictimX_27: thank you
cheesedog: So what do you like?
VictimX_27: Ummmm being licked
cheesedog: Where?
VictimX_27: Everywhere
cheesedog: Any place in particular?
VictimX_27: uhhh yeah
cheesedog: tell me
VictimX_27: on my clit
cheesedog: OK!
cheesedog: NOW YOU'RE TALKIN!
VictimX_27: I also like being done from behind
cheesedog: Ooooooohhhh.
cheesedog: Ok. Check this out.
cheesedog: We're in an abandoned building.
cheesedog: No is around. Its all quiet.
VictimX_27: Uh huh
cheesedog: I gently unbutton your pants and slide my hand across your clit
cheesedog: You get all warm and juicy.
cheesedog: I slip your panties down and continue to massage your pussy
VictimX_27: oooohh mmmm
cheesedog: I place my mouth on your pussy as I eat you from behind
cheesedog: I wiggle my tounge around across your moist hole
VictimX_27: yessss
cheesedog: I cover your ears with my hands as I eat you.
cheesedog: Egon and Ray sneak in from the back.
cheesedog: *Powering up Proton packs*
VictimX_27: ???
cheesedog: Then... Egon BLASTS your pasty white ass!!
cheesedog: POW!! BZZZZZTTTTTPHTTTTTT!!!
cheesedog: Winston and Peter set up the containment trap....
VictimX_27: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!!!
cheesedog: You wiggle around in the proton streams buck naked
cheesedog: The streams almost cross! Look out!!
cheesedog: Peter smacks you across the chin with his gun
cheesedog: They open the trap and it sucks your pale ass in!
VictimX_27: This isn't funny johnny!
cheesedog: SHUT UP! YOUR CAUGHT!
cheesedog: **puts you in the containment area**
cheesedog: Slimer is in there too..
VictimX_27: YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!
cheesedog: I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!
cheesedog: Now...Slimer sticks his green, slimey cock in your pigmentless ass.
cheesedog: **HE SLIMES YOU!**
VictimX_27: Never talk to me again!
cheesedog: He cums all over your hair... but no one notices cause its the same color
VictimX_27: FUCK YOUUUU
cheesedog: He eats a powdered donut!
VictimX_27: SHUT UP AND FUCK YOUUUU!!!!!
cheesedog: o wait! It was your hand, you scary, white whore!
VictimX_27: LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
cheesedog: Chill out, Casper. You're trapped, I said.
cheesedog: Slimer goes to lick your clit.
cheesedog: But there is already slime on your it!!
cheesedog: Slimer thinks you are a cheater and gets jealous!!
cheesedog: HE RIPS YOUR WHITE TITS OFF!
VictimX_27: FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!
cheesedog: **Plays volleyball with them**
VictimX_27: <USER HAS LOGGED OUT>

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 25,2007 9:05am
HAHAHAHAHAHA

top drawer.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 25,2007 9:05am
Yes, a classic.

toggletoggle post by pryoryofsyn  at Jan 25,2007 9:06am
Rich Horror - disturbing story (the 2nd one)_
no rubber? brrr.. charming encounter.

damn, Rev, that chatroom rape is impressive!
you gotta post the pic she sent...

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Jan 25,2007 9:13am
BWAH ha ha ha ha!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 25,2007 9:18am
chat room rape? no clue what you are talking about.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 25,2007 9:19am
I think he's talking about the Ghostbusters thing.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 25,2007 9:22am
That girl is a prude. She walked out just when shit was heating up

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jan 25,2007 9:29am
haha pigmentless ass

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 25,2007 9:33am
[Jan 25,2007 9:18am - the_reverend]
chat room rape? no clue what you are talking about.
~~~
i think he is ASSUMING you are the one who chatted with the girl since you posted the convo
haha

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 25,2007 9:34am
anyone who thinks that's me has got another think coming.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 25,2007 9:36am
as well as another thinG coming =)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 25,2007 9:41am
nope, another think coming.
since they didn;t think enough in the first place.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jan 25,2007 9:48am
what the fuck is going on here

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 25,2007 9:53am
by the way..i tried clicking on the links but looks like they are both dead now. I'm not going to look through the NETOD though..

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 25,2007 9:57am

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jan 25,2007 10:02am

toggletoggle post by DREADkill  at Jan 25,2007 11:20pm
xmikex said:
I can't quote it exact obviously, but at one point he says "Now Ray and Egon are sneaking up behind you to blast your pasty ass."

that was my favorite thing ever when i first read it. i like the when the guy says "i put on my robe and wizard hat."

toggletoggle post by RTTP_SWAT_TEAM at Jan 26,2007 5:02am

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jan 26,2007 6:41am
the_reverend said:

i almost want to trade in my eyes after seeing that one.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 26,2007 2:41pm
the_reverend said:

mommy mommy the rhino's getting too close to the car

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 26,2007 2:53pm
DREADkill said:
that was my favorite thing ever when i first read it. i like the when the guy says "i put on my robe and wizard hat."

Bloodninja is great.

http://www.adamchance.com/funny.htm

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Jan 26,2007 3:05pm
I once slept with a married woman from CT.
needless to say, I laughed at all of her stupid kid's jokes.

toggletoggle post by nsnholmes  at Jan 26,2007 3:18pm
after having read that entire thread, i feel obligated to contribute at least something. nothing earth shattering, but..

about 5 or 6 years ago i met this chick off of craigslist. she said she was about 5'11 and had done some modeling in california and was around somerville just for the summer. we met up by a t stop and she was actually attractive, but she was more like 6'3 (i'm about 6'), which officially classifies her as a giant. we went to a bar and she insisted on making out after only a couple drinks. at some point i think i spilled a beer on her, and i was amazed when she didn't care at all. she came back to my place, but i didn't bang her because it was all too easy, so i wondered what kind of shit might be crawling from her crevace. we hung out again and she's in my bed and wants to fuck, so ok, let's go. she takes off her bra and she has probably the ugliest, saggiest tits i've ever seen. she then decides it's a good time to explain that she had boob REDUCTION surgery -- the desire to fuck her quickly vanished. it seriously looked like she had received a boob transplant from an 80 year old.

point 1: having to look UP to kiss a chick is particularly emasculating.
point 2: breast reduction surgery should be outlawed.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Jan 26,2007 3:26pm
i dunno .. i think in some cases it is quite necessary... there is this chick here at my work prolly like 5 ft tall.. with the biggest tit's i have ever seen.. she's not even attractive at all actually.. but you can't help but stare.. like.. how are you not falling over right now..
they should be taken down.. .for the safety of others...

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Jan 26,2007 3:33pm edited Jan 26,2007 3:44pm
I know girls who've had it done and they look great! Either she went to a shitty doctor, or was lying to make up for the fact that her tits are shitty.

toggletoggle post by Spaldino@werk at Jan 26,2007 3:35pm
i wanna meet wicked tall broads

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Jan 26,2007 3:36pm
Lamp said:
DREADkill said:

Bloodninja is great.

http://www.adamchance.com/funny.htm

Fucking hilarious!

toggletoggle post by nsnholmes  at Jan 26,2007 3:40pm
is it possible for the boob region to age 4x faster than the rest of the body? haha

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 26,2007 3:43pm
carina had hers reduced. I believe they have grown more massive than before!

toggletoggle post by mcmahon  at Jan 26,2007 3:44pm
ariavette said:
i dunno .. i think in some cases it is quite necessary... there is this chick here at my work prolly like 5 ft tall.. with the biggest tit's i have ever seen.. she's not even attractive at all actually.. but you can't help but stare.. like.. how are you not falling over right now..
they should be taken down.. .for the safety of others...

it's true, she was a walking freak show.

toggletoggle post by mcmahon  at Jan 26,2007 3:45pm
fuck, wrong quote.

toggletoggle post by nsnholmes  at Jan 26,2007 4:00pm
another story. unfortunately i wasn't around when this went down, so i'm sure i'm missing some interesting details.

my friend at college was obsessed with hot or not. he arranged to meet this girl, and apparently she showed up and looked nothing like the pictures she claimed were hers. instead of being a petite brunette, she was a tall beastly blonde. i don't know if it was because he felt bad or he really needed some action (or both), but he hung out with her anyway. that night, after plenty of booze i'm sure, he was messing around with her, and, I quote from him, "I start to put my finger in, and I'm like, 'What the fuck is that?'" a tampon string. she just let him go for it, no warning or anything, haha. and later on when they were sleeping, he woke up to her trying to yank his crank. i think at that point he moved to sleep on the floor.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 26,2007 4:04pm
Jan 26,2007 3:33pm - Granny_Monster]
I know girls who've had it done and they look great! Either she went to a shitty doctor, or was lying to make up for the fact that her tits are shitty.
~~~
exactly!

toggletoggle post by miscegenator at Jan 26,2007 5:15pm
Apparently, too much breast weight can fuck up your back and get you into Yiddisch porn, so get 'em reduced, you top heavy girls.

toggletoggle post by iren_the_viking   at Jan 26,2007 9:19pm
i took shrooms and banged a fat chick once, i dont know why i did it, but i did it. i guess i was curious, i had never been with a girl that weighed more than me...some people like fat chicks, and im glad i found out i was not one of those people.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 26,2007 10:31pm
Tyler Murphy, Fat Chick Thrilla.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 26,2007 10:48pm
and that fat chick became.. you guessed it, rich horror.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 26,2007 11:24pm
Tyler wishes he could get some of this.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 26,2007 11:47pm
well, there is enoug to go around

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Jan 26,2007 11:54pm
I have a drunk fat chick story but I'm not telling.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 27,2007 12:22am
Hahaha, you actually told people on here you have a fat chick story so people would pay attention to you and try and get you to talk about your story so that way when you did actually tell it, it would get more attention and seem more dramatic to the untrained eye, hahahahahaha.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 27,2007 12:28am
Everyone's had a couple of fatty's. They can't all be winners kid.

toggletoggle post by Dar  at Jan 27,2007 12:58am
Kevord said:
Everyone's had a couple of fatty's. They can't all be winners kid.

Lemmy really put it best with "I never went to bed with an ugly girl, but I've woken up with a few"

that quote (even if I did butcher it, dunno) will stay with me forever

toggletoggle post by mishylaroo at Jan 27,2007 8:50pm
fetal position. weeping.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 29,2007 2:23am
Shut up.

toggletoggle post by babyshaker nli at Jan 29,2007 7:48am
a buddy of mine had a simlilar story to that thing in the vagina. he was eating out the large broad when we where about 16 he said he felt a slight crunch and he felt somthing lodge in his braces he picked it out and said it looks like someone had take the shell off of an m&m and stuck it in her pussy....the worst part is...well i'll let you guess what somthing that looks like that would taste like....he said when he looked up at her with a "what the fuck face" she just started giggling liek it was funny...i woulda shoved the "M&M" back in her mouth if that was me

toggletoggle post by Mackey at Jan 29,2007 8:35am
One time I went to a show in Meriden, CT at some place and me and this girl I wanted to bang ate an 1/8th of shrooms at the show. Florida=Death was playing which was fucking amazing tripping... but anyways, I get back to her place still tripping balls and we start getting naked and what the fuck is this? She had one awesome looking perfectly shaped breast... it was the right one cause I will never forget that but her left knocker, looked like a 2 week old balloon where the air had slowly escaped. Quite possibly the oddest thing I have ever seen. I was tripping my ass of so I banged her anyways, and a few times later that week. The image of that breast is permently cemented into my mind for the rest of my life.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Jan 29,2007 7:13pm
Lamp said:
Hahaha, you actually told people on here you have a fat chick story so people would pay attention to you and try and get you to talk about your story so that way when you did actually tell it, it would get more attention and seem more dramatic to the untrained eye, hahahahahaha.

You don't understand sarcasm.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 27,2008 4:51pm
TOP 4 corpus

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jun 27,2008 5:43pm
Not quite regrettable (I REGRET NOTHING), but it seems to fit the tone, here. Very many years ago, so don't grill me on the details.

Spent a week out of town, I honestly don't remember where, but somewhere with no shower facilities. Came back to Boston. We don't have hot water in my apartment at the time (or a fucking phone, even), and it's winter, so fuck taking a shower at my place. Myself and the roommates attempt to go to some show upstairs at the Middle East, but it's sold out, like fire marshall getting called sold out. One roommate knows the guy at the door, who lets us into the downstairs show - some gawdawful ska show. Lots of wacky ska girls everywhere.

I'm minding my own business, when through the several beers it dawns on me that I'm getting seriously hit on by this one girl. She's... well, she's a little rounder than I usually like, and I likes 'em thick. And her personality is... well, I'm sure she was a nice girl. However, it does come up in conversation that a) she lives at a dorm, where there is b) a shower, c) laundry, and d) a breakfast buffet.

I'M FUCKING THERE.

Long story short, 1 mildly awkward sexual encounter in the TV room with the doors barricaded (where she actually performed carnal acts on me but refused reciprocation I would've been perfectly willing to engage in - deal's a deal, after all) bought me a shower, a pair of borrowed windpants to wear while my crusty-ass clothes are in the laundry, and all the cafeteria food I can eat. I AM A MAN-WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 27,2008 5:45pm
rich horror.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 27,2008 5:47pm
rusted angel? wutthafuc

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Jun 27,2008 6:49pm
Epic thread is epic.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jun 27,2008 7:45pm
I was unemployed and had no monies to do anything nor did I have any desire to. A friend said let's go to the bar, shoot some racks and I'll buy the beers. cool. I hadn't shaved for about 3 weeks nor showered in about a week. We get to the bar. After a couple pitchers and a few games of pool I'm talking to this girl playing next to us. Very cute. She said her and her boyfriend had been watching me and that he wanted to play me. I crushed him. He only got one shot the whole game and that was the break. I'm actually not that good anymore. anywho. He said I was lucky and suggested we play for money. I had none. My friend said he'd throw down and if I won I got the next pitcher. ok. what if I lose? you won't, he said. ok. I'm pullin masse shots out my ass and sinkin em. I win. Kid says double or nothing. ok. I beat him. He got really pissed and stormed out because his girlfriend was rootin for me (I guess I would have been too).

He leaves. Yay! I have money. I thank the girl for convincing me to play her boyfriend and I buy her a drink. A few more drinks deep, we're outside smoking. I'm getting the "fuck me" eyes from her. All I had for dinner was beer and cigarettes so I had super dry mouth-dehydration. So, before anything could happen I tell her I'm goin to my car to get gum then I'm leaving soon. I grab the gum and put a piece in my mouth. I get out of my car and she's standing on the passenger side. She opens my door and gets in (which I thought was weird cuz I always lock my doors). whatever. All I'm thinking is, if you needed a ride you could have just asked.wtf. She says, are you getting in. I didn't answer, I just got in.

Immediately upon getting in my car, her hand goes straight for my junk. HI.and you are? I got no more than 5 seconds of a kiss and head goes down. I stunk really bad. Hence the non showering. I smelled it. I don't see how she didn't. As I came in her mouth she did like a cough-sneeze and my babies shot out her nose. You haven't lived till you've seen that expression on someone's face. We get out I fix my shit and we go back into the bar.

She said she worked at TGIFridays and I said I hate that place and left.

Never got her name or number. But I did win $40 bucks, drank all night, and got a hummer. Not sure why I went this in depth especially seeing as the thread title is regrettable bangs. I didn't bang her but I also don't regret a thing.

About a year ago I saw her boyfriend and played him again. He beat me. But, I felt like I won.

toggletoggle post by TearsofGods at Jun 27,2008 8:23pm
I met this girl last Sat. and spent the night at her house and pretty much fucked her all night and deep into late Sun. night when I had to leave. The first few times I hit that shit I wore a rubber but one time I yanked it out and the shit was SHREDDED like a motherfucker. Since then, I've been raw doggin' it - including last night when I fucked her from like 9pm to about 245am. I don't regret fuckin' her because she is hotter than a chilie fart, but, I kind of wish I did't have to end up bare backin' her because my dick is itchy now and is starting to smell funny. True story.

toggletoggle post by unholy_dave at Jun 27,2008 8:50pm
fuck eric stoltz, that right there is The Greatest Story Ever Told.
why didn't you ever tell me that?

toggletoggle post by bradmann   at Jun 27,2008 9:04pm
this fat chick from high school. i ran into her at an ice cream stand and we hung out a few days later. got drunk in my basement watching something or other, and when she pulled out her tits her nipples were inverted. my dick was kind of rubbery after that, not to mention her vag was dry as a bone from the booze and i hit it with no rubber. she said she was on the pill so i busted inside her but who knows if that was true and i erased her number after that so i may have a kid/abortion floatin around out there.

toggletoggle post by bradmann   at Jun 27,2008 9:06pm
also yummy's story was good.

in a similar vein, my friend was getting head in his car from this girl he met at a party once. she stopped at one point and told him she can deep throat so he pushed her head down (i guess a little too fast), she gagged and puked all over his crotch and his car. she has been known endearingly as Puke Chick ever since.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jun 28,2008 1:44am
Sorry Dave. I think I just try to tell you the stories that I am MOST proud of. Which usually have nothing to do with girls.
The friend was Adam.

toggletoggle post by ellesauruswork at Jun 28,2008 8:57am
succubus said[orig][quote]

i just loled about this one.. then all the ladies wanted ot know why i was laughing so i made them read rich's post.. hahaha now there's a regrettable bang discuss amongst the work crew. so good..

my only regret is banging baby daddy at the beginning of this year.. unsatisfying and akward.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jun 28,2008 9:30am
ellesauruswork said[orig][quote]
succubus said[orig][quote]

i just loled about this one.. then all the ladies wanted ot know why i was laughing so i made them read rich's post.. hahaha now there's a regrettable bang discuss amongst the work crew. so good..

my only regret is banging baby daddy at the beginning of this year.. unsatisfying and akward.

For those of you who don't know, this is Baby Daddy:

Baby pimpin' ain't easy, y'know. SKEET SKEET SKEET

toggletoggle post by unholy_dave at Jun 28,2008 3:16pm
yummy said[orig][quote]
Sorry Dave. I think I just try to tell you the stories that I am MOST proud of.

exactly why you should have told me.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jun 28,2008 7:35pm
Oh dear lord. I don't have any (regrettable) bang stories but I do have a shitty hand job story. Possibly the shittiest beyond the fact that it's a hand job story. It also involves shitty-tasting women.

Let me start with the back story because it's weird. I went on a cruise with my family once and met this chick from Seattle. After the cruise, we communicate via AIM and the internet and she introduces me to some of her friends that way. A few years later (this past year), i find out that one of those friends is going to school in Worcester. I invite her up to Northeastern to hang out and watch a movie. We get back to my room (I was in a single which was sweet) and we put on Pan's Labyrinth (fucking sweet movie). Somehow, we end up in the gayest tickle fight ever. Eventually we start making out and she's completely naked. Meh. Not bad but definitely not good. HUGE TITS, though.

So she starts jacking me off all shitty. I can't even get hard. I'm trying to reposition myself so that maybe she jacks me off better. Doesn't work. She starts rubbing my dick on the inside of her leg (we were lying side by side, making out). Doesn't really work. She grabs my dick like one of those bomb buttons that evil villains push before wicked explosions and starts rubbing the tip of mah thang with her thumb. I CAN NOT GET HARD. I'm like okay whatever this sucks. I ask her if I can eat her out and she's like go ahead. I go down and start licking and realize that her flesh lettuce is spoiled. I say "Fuck THAT shit" and commence making out again before she can respond. In a bit, I ask her to give me head. She says she didn't even give her ex-boyfriend head. Whatever. In a bit, I asked her again. Same thing. So I get up on top of her, and start jacking off my limp-ass dick. It eventually works and jizz the least-pleasing jizz on her chest. 2 roper. It blew.

I get a paper towel, wipe off my dick, and wipe the jizz off her chest. She gets off the bed and starts putting clothes on. I take the bedsheets off and say, "I needed to clean the sheets anyway."

So, I walk her to the train station and she goes back. Really awkward and regrettable right?

Haha, that night I go to jack off and I see a red spot on my tip. What the hell? I hold off the pleasure and put it away. Next morning, it's all scabbed up and I can barely walk without feeling the pain.

Following this incident, I started dating a different girl who would only give handjobs. After a month or so of decent handjobs and two great ones (as far as handjobs go), I dump her ass when she refuses to give me head. Made her feel shitty for 2 months. Next dude, I hope she gives head to.

toggletoggle post by TheFilthyFrenchman at Jun 28,2008 9:45pm
I managed to bang a thick heifer on our recent tour.

So we played a house party in Richmond Va, and somebody had set up a crocodile mile. I watched as several chicks ran down it, and then noticed this land beast preparing to take the plunge. She worked up a good amount of momentum and her fat roles took on a life of their own. She hit the crocodile mile at a slightly wrong angle and began to drift. As she hit the dirt her titty popped out and she rolled on the ground. I decided right there that I had to bang her.

The night progressed and after a little corn whiskey and watching her deep throat our water gun penis from dave’s pants, I convinced her to let me sleep in her room. I jump into her bed in my underwear, but her equally fat necked friend won’t get the fuck out. I entertain the idea of a threesome (which would have looked funny as hell seeing as they had me by about 300 lbs), but I didn’t want to get a broken bone on tour so I waited till her friend left.

So I start to bang her and everything is going hilariously as planned. Let me say for the record that fat chicks have remarkable pussies as they don’t see sunlight all that often. Her titties and butthole were under a constant barrage of slaps and thumbs, and I couldn’t believe that I had never gone hoggin before. At some point around 4 am she makes me stop so she can go get a glass of water. She takes fucking forever and then comes back up eating not one, but two hot dogs. The utter lack of shame in that room was mind blowing. She finished one and a half, and then put the remaining half on her night stand remarking “Ill keep this one for later”. I’ve never been more aroused. I jump back on the baconator but she makes me stop again, citing some bullshit about a job. I decide the only thing left to do is to stand up on her bed and blow a load all over her side, which I did receiving only mild protest.

When I saw her the next morning sobered up, I wanted to give myself a good old fashioned event horizon eye gouging. I wouldn’t say I regret it, but I can only thank Natural Ice for guiding me through my darkest hours.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 28,2008 10:33pm
This is why I'm sad our two bands don't play more shows together, Phil.

toggletoggle post by TheFilthyFrenchman at Jun 30,2008 3:57am
we need to set up a show and only allow fat chicks in. maybe if we set it up at an old country buffet we could get a decent draw. plus it wouldn't take that many of them to look like a full show.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 30,2008 3:59am
I would beat the FUCK out of any slags that even THOUGHT about getting near my chicken fried steak.

toggletoggle post by I'm a girl at Jun 30,2008 6:10am
I was going down on this guy and moved down to lick his balls. When I got closer to his balls I noticed a shitty smell. I was like WTF? Something smelled like shit. I looked around for a while to figure out where the smell was coming from and then I saw it.

He had dingleberries.

On his nut sack.

BJ was over. GTFO!

Seriously dude. Learn how to wipe next time.

toggletoggle post by pleasurecorpse at Jul 1,2008 9:45pm
~carina~ said[orig][quote]
what about the guy on here (well he used to be on here) cheated on his gf with a fattie and then his friends took pictures. apparently on her myspace she looked cute and different than in person...

ugh, you're quite the hypocrite! You were SO 'offended' by the comment made about hating women - to then turn around blatantly call a chick a fatty ... wow. Did you just NEED an apology because you felt like the comment was directly insulting you or are you just an attention seeking whore like the rest?

toggletoggle post by NoodleFace at Jul 2,2008 12:36am
None of my stories are quite as comical as all of these. The only regrettable one was my first girlfriend that I banged. Even though we were both 18, it just sucked rotten ass. I was just railing her, but she wouldn't move at all. I tried to change positions but she flat out refused. It took me 1 hour to finish the job... 1 fucking hour, pun intended. Last time I saw her she ballooned up like a goddamn whale and was in a clinic for trying to kill herself.

toggletoggle post by craigforacurse  at Jul 2,2008 12:38am
kelly said[orig][quote]

thats a whorish lie sullivan! blasphemer!

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Jul 2,2008 9:33am
pleasurecorpse said[orig][quote]

ugh, you're quite the hypocrite! You were SO 'offended' by the comment made about hating women - to then turn around blatantly call a chick a fatty ... wow. Did you just NEED an apology because you felt like the comment was directly insulting you or are you just an attention seeking whore like the rest?

beat it, man

toggletoggle post by DYA / NLI at Jul 2,2008 9:37am
mOe said[orig][quote]
pleasurecorpse said[orig][quote]

beat it, man

[1st Verse]
They Told Him Don't You Ever Come Around Here
Don't Wanna See Your Face, You Better Disappear
The Fire's In Their Eyes And Their Words Are Really Clear
So Beat It, Just Beat It

[2nd Verse]
You Better Run, You Better Do What You Can
Don't Wanna See No Blood, Don't Be A Macho Man
You Wanna Be Tough, Better Do What You Can
So Beat It, But You Wanna Be Bad

[Chorus]
Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It
No One Wants To Be Defeated
Showin' How Funky Strong Is Your Fight
It Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or Right
Just Beat It, Beat It
Just Beat It, Beat It
Just Beat It, Beat It
Just Beat It, Beat It

[3rd Verse]
They're Out To Get You, Better Leave While You Can
Don't Wanna Be A Boy, You Wanna Be A Man
You Wanna Stay Alive, Better Do What You Can
So Beat It, Just Beat It

[4th Verse]
You Have To Show Them That You're Really Not Scared
You're Playin' With Your Life, This Ain't No Truth Or Dare
They'll Kick You, Then They Beat You,
Then They'll Tell You It's Fair
So Beat It, But You Wanna Be Bad

[Chorus]

[Chorus]
Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It

[Chorus]
Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It

[Chorus]
It Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or Who's Right

[Chorus]

[Chorus]
Just Beat It, Beat It
Beat It, Beat It, Beat It

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 23,2008 1:58am
Legendary thread.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 23,2008 7:50am
Hahahahahahahahaha, Phil, that last story has me crying!

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Dec 23,2008 10:28am
NoodleFace said[orig][quote]
None of my stories are quite as comical as all of these. The only regrettable one was my first girlfriend that I banged. Even though we were both 18, it just sucked rotten ass. I was just railing her, but she wouldn't move at all. I tried to change positions but she flat out refused. It took me 1 hour to finish the job... 1 fucking hour, pun intended. Last time I saw her she ballooned up like a goddamn whale and was in a clinic for trying to kill herself.

Attention ladies:

If you know what your dad's/uncle's penis tastes like, you will end up like this.

Seek help before you become sexually active.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 23,2008 10:29am
I regret nothing

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Dec 23,2008 2:16pm
oh man, mark that hand job story was great, you left out what she looked like though in that original post so i got left with the assumption that you were running away from a handjob hottie. That made it a little more disturbing to me.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 23,2008 2:22pm
phil's story is hilarious

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Dec 23,2008 3:10pm
I can think of one sorta regrettable encounter while i was on the european tour i did in the fall. Regrettable in the sense that it isnt really a wise decision to go to any ones house by yourself with people you just met and I knew this then just as much as I do now....
After we played in London we were told the bus call was gonna be 6 am, which means the bus leaves with or with out you. A bunch of us went to some club up the street from the venue which was full of people from the show. Me and the Grave guitarist started talking to these two fine young gals outside while were having a cigarrette. It was pretty obvious that one was a little more interested in me than the other after 10 mins, so i told her i was from the US playin in a band, and then listened to what ever she had to say for the next ten minutes till she said "lets get outa here, get a drink or something." I had to explain to her that I didnt have any money cause we didnt have time to change currencies that day, and I had to be back before 6 am. She kept ensuring me not to worry.
We went back to her house via the local bus, which took quite a while, and considering where I was and how much i knew about London I started to worry more and more about getting back to the bus on time. We finally get to her house, rip off our clothes and what ensued for the next couple hours was enough to make me stop worrying about getting back to the tour bus for a little while.
She walked me back to the "trolley" afterwards, halfway there i realize i forget my backstage pass for the tour at her house and started flippin out even more. I swear every girl wants to steal these things from ya, and this girl almost got away with it. I went back , got it, kissed her good buy got on the trolley and thankfully made it back with like not even ten minutes to spare.
So yea the bangin part wasnt soo regrettable, minus all the teeth marks, giving her my phone number wasnt soo smart though as she has called me a few times since then. I am also not really the biggest fan of the brittish accent, especially on girls that have nothing but pointless annoying shit to talk about. And I felt bad about takin off with out really letting everyone knowing what i was doing, with the possibility of not makin it back on time. But in the end everything luckily worked out for everyone.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 23,2008 3:31pm
that is quite an adventure.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 23,2008 4:02pm
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/06/27/104-girls-with-bangs/

anthony fucked monty python and her flying circus.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 23,2008 4:03pm
The greatness of this thread made me realize how much the board sucks now.

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Dec 23,2008 4:17pm
I just found this one last night when i when I was baked out of my skull. I couldnt stop laughing when i got to the part about Rich throwing the towel at the girls head. Phils adventure was quite entertaining as well.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 23,2008 4:18pm
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
The greatness of this thread made me realize how much the board sucks now.
:~(
get them back!

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 23,2008 4:24pm
board complains about board being better in the past

internet weeps

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Dec 23,2008 5:20pm
Anthony, what was her name? I nailed 2 different metal broads from London while over there one summer for fests.

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Dec 23,2008 7:28pm
AndrewBastard said[orig][quote]
Anthony, what was her name? I nailed 2 different metal broads from London while over there one summer for fests.

She wasnt into Metal, just some girl random girl i met at the bar we went to while she was out with her friends.

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Dec 23,2008 8:40pm
Once at this party. I hooked up with some 20 year old college chick who was sort of into metal. Complete butterface, but I was really drunk....Anyway, bitch has her bottom lip pierced and she was TERRIBLE at giving head. Like I couldnt even stay hard because the metal on the inside of her bottom lip was scraping my dick like a rusty straight razor. Next thing I know she tries to stick her fingers in my ass. Like thats the key right there. That will fix everything. I don't think so.....

Needless to say. I was like "Ok, its not gonna happen tonight , sorry I'm too drunk" I was almost bleeding and the next morning it hurt to touch it.....If I wasn't so drunk I probably wouldn't of ever gotten into that "regregful blowjob" situation. I was ready to do more, but that just killed it. Ugh...

Great thread btw. I missed most of it the first time around. I was laughing out loud at 3am reading Rich's story.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 23,2008 8:46pm
haha 'Sorry I'm too drunk' is my go-to move. I've used that while having a full erection, even. Rules.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Dec 23,2008 8:50pm
God, I missed this thread.

toggletoggle post by hyper_sludge at Dec 23,2008 9:00pm
i fucked a bitch one night that was bigger than an industrial refrigerator. she kept on bumping into the one i had and she was moving it without effort. i didn't give a shit, she was the only female and i was getting my dinky stinky. i bring her up to my room, she flops on my bed, breaking it instantly, i hop on her and take off her pants, the smell that invaded my nostrils caused me to gag, but i held it down. i stuck my dick in her and touched her leg and i had a moment of clarity, she told me to kiss her, so i took my dick out, sat on her chest and fucked her mouth until i came, told her to get out of my house and never come back. she wound up sleeping outside with no pants on and wanted me to walk her to the bus stop in the morning. i pointed her in the wrong direction, opened another bottle of jack and drank away the memories. until now.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 23,2008 9:43pm
hyper_sludge said[orig][quote]
i fucked a bitch one night that was bigger than an industrial refrigerator. she kept on bumping into the one i had and she was moving it without effort. i didn't give a shit, she was the only female and i was getting my dinky stinky. i bring her up to my room, she flops on my bed, breaking it instantly, i hop on her and take off her pants, the smell that invaded my nostrils caused me to gag, but i held it down. i stuck my dick in her and touched her leg and i had a moment of clarity, she told me to kiss her, so i took my dick out, sat on her chest and fucked her mouth until i came, told her to get out of my house and never come back. she wound up sleeping outside with no pants on and wanted me to walk her to the bus stop in the morning. i pointed her in the wrong direction, opened another bottle of jack and drank away the memories. until now.

Oooooh, so that's how you kiss a girl.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Dec 23,2008 9:48pm

toggletoggle post by hyper_sludge at Dec 23,2008 11:54pm
MarkFuckingRichards said[orig][quote]
hyper_sludge said[orig][quote]

Oooooh, so that's how you kiss a girl.

I wasn't putting my mouth on that thing, no way. Sitting on her was like sitting on a goddamn water bed. She must've had 300 pounds on me.

toggletoggle post by Mr Crabs at Oct 22,2009 5:21pm
IvoryAndSteel was a regrettable fist. Cottage cheese galoreeeeeeeeee!!!!!

toggletoggle post by brodown at Oct 22,2009 5:41pm
MarkFuckingRichards said[orig][quote]
haha goddamn. two things that should make every man wince in pain are hearing about/seeing someone get kicked in the balls or bending a hard-on.

this wasn't regrettable by any means, but fucking scared me shitless...

i decided to try trojan supras, the polyeurithane (sp?) ones because i was told it doesn't feel like you even have a condom on. as i was finishing i said, "damn, these really do make it feel like there's no condom." when i pulled out to clean up, the condom was torn to fucking shreds. the only part left on me was the ring with a few little shreds hanging off. i think i stood there for 5 minutes in complete awe. my girlfriend just laughed uncontrollably because she wanted to believe it was a joke. thank fucking god there was no pregnancy. after that, and getting the circulation cut off by regular condoms i just decided to go old school. pulling out is the only way to go.

Super old thread is hilarious, and this exact thing happened to me 2 days ago. Morning after pill FTW

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Oct 22,2009 5:43pm
This thread is still my greatest invention, two years later.

toggletoggle post by narkywork at Oct 22,2009 6:01pm
The most legendary thread on this board

toggletoggle post by Dave_Maggot   at Oct 22,2009 6:31pm
replace the world regrettable with hilarious and that sums up 90% of my sex life

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Oct 22,2009 8:23pm
TheFilthyFrenchman said[orig][quote]
I managed to bang a thick heifer on our recent tour.

So we played a house party in Richmond Va, and somebody had set up a crocodile mile. I watched as several chicks ran down it, and then noticed this land beast preparing to take the plunge. She worked up a good amount of momentum and her fat roles took on a life of their own. She hit the crocodile mile at a slightly wrong angle and began to drift. As she hit the dirt her titty popped out and she rolled on the ground. I decided right there that I had to bang her.

The night progressed and after a little corn whiskey and watching her deep throat our water gun penis from dave’s pants, I convinced her to let me sleep in her room. I jump into her bed in my underwear, but her equally fat necked friend won’t get the fuck out. I entertain the idea of a threesome (which would have looked funny as hell seeing as they had me by about 300 lbs), but I didn’t want to get a broken bone on tour so I waited till her friend left.

So I start to bang her and everything is going hilariously as planned. Let me say for the record that fat chicks have remarkable pussies as they don’t see sunlight all that often. Her titties and butthole were under a constant barrage of slaps and thumbs, and I couldn’t believe that I had never gone hoggin before. At some point around 4 am she makes me stop so she can go get a glass of water. She takes fucking forever and then comes back up eating not one, but two hot dogs. The utter lack of shame in that room was mind blowing. She finished one and a half, and then put the remaining half on her night stand remarking “Ill keep this one for later”. I’ve never been more aroused. I jump back on the baconator but she makes me stop again, citing some bullshit about a job. I decide the only thing left to do is to stand up on her bed and blow a load all over her side, which I did receiving only mild protest.

When I saw her the next morning sobered up, I wanted to give myself a good old fashioned event horizon eye gouging. I wouldn’t say I regret it, but I can only thank Natural Ice for guiding me through my darkest hours.

You're a legend, sir.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 22,2009 8:28pm
his nipples is legend.

toggletoggle post by MikeOv at Oct 22,2009 8:39pm
"The streams almost cross! Look out!!"

Holy shit, that's hero status.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Oct 22,2009 8:39pm
Yes. One.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][6:51:07pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.14104 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]