Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> JESUS by BlackMetalLady on Jan 11,2007 6:17pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by BlackMetalLady at Jan 11,2007 6:17pm edited Jan 11,2007 6:19pm
You now I was thinking about Jesus today. Thinking about what he would do in my situation. He probably wouldn't be on this board; but then again, Jesus loves a sinner. So, maybe he would be here? But, that's besides my point. You know when Jesus spreads his arms in statues like he is saying, "come to me, or I love you", signifing the cross, ect. Well, I really had this revelation about the meaning. His arms spread means that he is completely defenseless among everyone and everything. Therefore, it's pretty silly to be defesive about what anyone says about me AND NEITHER SHOULD ANY OF YOU BE DEFENSIVE. I see so many people on this board constantly defending themselves throughout threads (not just the ones about me).

This was my purpose here... to tell you all this... a reminder to be defenseless. Life is much more better that way.

I'll still continue to post shows every now and then. However, my purpose here is now complete. Now you know. God bless. And no, I'm serious. I really won't be back. My job is done. I hope you heed my advice.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Leigh

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jan 11,2007 6:19pm
Isn't there like 3 of these threads?

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Jan 11,2007 6:26pm
Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 11,2007 6:28pm

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 11,2007 6:30pm
Let me tell you something Bandero. You pull any of you crazy shit with us, you flash your piece out on the lanes? I'll take it away from you and stick it up your ass and pull the fuckin' trigger until it goes click.

toggletoggle post by jim_is_signed_up_for_an_account at Jan 11,2007 6:56pm
Archaeon said:
Isn't there like 3 of these threads?

hahahahahaha, i second this.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jan 11,2007 7:20pm
RichHorror said:
Let me tell you something Bandero. You pull any of you crazy shit with us, you flash your piece out on the lanes? I'll take it away from you and stick it up your ass and pull the fuckin' trigger until it goes click.

Hahahahaha...the Jesus molests children. Shut the fuck up, Donny!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 11,2007 7:23pm
He's a pederast.

toggletoggle post by anon at Jan 11,2007 8:55pm
BlackMetalLady said:
You now I was thinking about Jesus today. Thinking about what he would do in my situation. He probably wouldn't be on this board; but then again, Jesus loves a sinner. So, maybe he would be here? But, that's besides my point. You know when Jesus spreads his arms in statues like he is saying, "come to me, or I love you", signifing the cross, ect. Well, I really had this revelation about the meaning. His arms spread means that he is completely defenseless among everyone and everything. Therefore, it's pretty silly to be defesive about what anyone says about me AND NEITHER SHOULD ANY OF YOU BE DEFENSIVE. I see so many people on this board constantly defending themselves throughout threads (not just the ones about me).

This was my purpose here... to tell you all this... a reminder to be defenseless. Life is much more better that way.

I'll still continue to post shows every now and then. However, my purpose here is now complete. Now you know. God bless. And no, I'm serious. I really won't be back. My job is done. I hope you heed my advice.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Leigh

According to Jews, Christ was a prophet of God.

According to Christians, he was the messiah himself.

According to many athiests, he was just a man.

No matter what your view, mine is simple. Whatever he was, he failed miserably. On top of that, if the new testament is to be believed, it is none but Christ himself who breaks the 7 seals, casts the bowl and trumpet judgments against manking, and rides out of the Heavens to slaughter us wholesale.

Yeah, you have lots of fun with your pal Jesus. If you happen to talk to him, tell him to stay the fuck away from me.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jan 11,2007 8:59pm
Fuck Christ and fuck you.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 11,2007 9:04pm
he was a black dude that started a cult... why won't sameul l jackson do that.

toggletoggle post by dftg at Jan 11,2007 9:42pm
BlackMetalLady said:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Leigh

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

toggletoggle post by chris_from_shit_fuck  at Jan 11,2007 9:47pm
CHRIST EXPLODED

toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at Jan 11,2007 9:48pm
if you people just used the ignore feature like you should then none of this shit would even matter. but instead, not only do you not use the ignore feature but you quote her so that i have to see it. So now instead of dissapearing without anyone giving a shit she's gonna go out with a bunch of drama and attention that she obviously is in desperate need of.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 11,2007 9:50pm
This thread is where I'm taking the incentive to ignore people who quote this beast.

Have fun with your drama.

toggletoggle post by lowestcommondenominator at Jan 11,2007 9:58pm
my jesus has kung-fu grip. and personally I dig the new testament, especially the dragons.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Jan 11,2007 10:11pm
Wow, blackmetallady has finally been proven to be bullshit. The question is who was behind it. Normally, I would be behind shit like his, but for some odd reason I am going to go out on a limb and say Dwyer.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jan 11,2007 10:48pm
EXPLODING CHRIST

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jan 11,2007 10:54pm
Not me, why would I waste my time?!

toggletoggle post by dftg at Jan 11,2007 11:16pm
AUTOPSY_666 said:
Not me, why would I waste my time?!

if you don't like wasting your time, why do you constantly correct people's spelling?

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jan 11,2007 11:37pm
Constructive criticism.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Jan 12,2007 1:02am
*sigh*

I'm not even going to bother...

toggletoggle post by Jesus Christ Superhorny at Jan 12,2007 1:13am

toggletoggle post by Shannon at Jan 12,2007 1:14am
God bless? "a reminder to be defenseless"? Paying homage to what I believe to be a fictional character,created as a scare tactic is to truly let my mind be at its most defenseless,I cannot take heed to this advice,as I might as well lay on the ground and be kicked in the head a thousand times over.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Jan 12,2007 1:28am
Lamp said:

This did make me laugh though.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jan 12,2007 1:31am

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Jan 12,2007 1:36am
AUTOPSY_666 said:

Oh man, that's not cool but I had to chuckle...

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jan 12,2007 1:50am edited Jan 12,2007 1:50am
F U C K C H R I S T

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 12,2007 2:11am

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Jan 12,2007 3:04am
This thread makes me want to listen to Amon Amarth.

Thousand Years Of Oppression

He hung on the windswept world tree
Whose roots no one knows
For nine whole days he hung there pierced
By Gugnir, his spear

Swimming in pain he peered into the depths
And cried out in agony
Reaching out he grasped the runes
Before falling back from the abyss

He gave himself unto himself
In a world of sheering pain
So that we all may live our lives
By the wisdom that he gained

You doubted him, and spread their lies
Across the world, with sword in hand
You raped our souls, and stole our right
All for the words of mild-mannered man

You listened to mild-mannered god
And put your faith in deceitful words
Your powertrip was paid by blood
In kindness' name you spilled our blood

I refuse to submit
To the god you say is kind
I know what's right, and it is time
It's time to fight, and free our minds

Let me die without fear!
As I have lived without it
So shut your mouth and spare my ears
I'm fed up with all your bullshit

After a thousand years of oppression
Let the berserks rise again
Let the world hear these words once more:
"Save us, O Lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"

Our spirits were forged in snow and ice
To bend like steel forged over fire
We were not made to bend like reed
Or to turn the other cheek

He grasped the runes, they're ours to use

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Jan 12,2007 3:50am

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 12,2007 8:41am
save me jebus!

toggletoggle post by F.A.C.E. at Jan 12,2007 10:23am

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 12,2007 10:29am

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 12,2007 10:31am

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 12,2007 10:42am

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 12,2007 10:43am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 12,2007 10:44am
why does dwyer wish to have a sexual relationship with a black dude?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 12,2007 10:46am
I just read the top part and there were a couple other threads like this... sounds like someone was smoking jibbas and seeing JAH.

to everyone, a slice of mount zion. rastafari, de higher then high, jah.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 12,2007 11:01am
BlackMetalLady said:
His arms spread means...

His arms spread means that his hands were nailed to a crucifix. That's what it means. I hardly see how someone who was tortured to death equates to you pestering people on a messageboard. What would Jesus do? I'm pretty sure if a group of people got together and said "Hey Jesus, no thanks get lost" he'd give it up already and go find somebody else to talk to. This is easily one of the stupidest, most arrogant things I've ever heard anyone say and you should be thoroughly embarassed.

and p.s. You look like Mortiis.

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Jan 12,2007 11:03am
the_reverend said:
I just read the top part and there were a couple other threads like this... sounds like someone was smoking jibbas and seeing JAH.

to everyone, a slice of mount zion. rastafari, de higher then high, jah.

... think I'm gonna go listen to Bad Brains, now.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 12,2007 11:07am
ha! she does look like Mortiis.

toggletoggle post by CNV at Jan 12,2007 12:14pm

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 12,2007 12:19pm
HAhaha, dude I can't stop laughing about the Mortiis comment -- that's fucking great. Someone should mail her the fake ears.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 12,2007 12:37pm
xmikex said:>>and p.s. You look like Mortiis.>>

you sir are a god. that was fucking brilliant.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Jan 12,2007 12:40pm
I've always wondered how long Jesus stayed on the cross before he crapped his pants.
Because during your crucifixion, eventually, you would crap your pants.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 12,2007 12:48pm

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 12,2007 12:49pm

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 12,2007 1:54pm
F.A.C.E. said:

They stole this picture from Something Awful.

toggletoggle post by babyshaker213 at Jan 12,2007 2:43pm
aside from the funny jesus pictures this thread is gay

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Jan 12,2007 3:12pm
every jesus picture is a funny jesus picture

jesus was a funny guy

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Jan 12,2007 3:16pm
This one is REEEEEEALLY bad, but it's funny because the Jesus in this picture kind of looks like the reverend.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Jan 12,2007 3:17pm
^^HA!

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 12,2007 3:21pm
its too bad Mortiis turned out to be a Euro-pop elf. when he was the dungeon elf his music was bad ass. Fodt Til A Herske is my top favorite ambient records.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 12,2007 3:21pm
record*

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Jan 12,2007 6:11pm

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Jan 12,2007 10:51pm
PHLEMY!!!!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 13,2007 2:34am
BlackMetalLady said:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Leigh

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 13,2007 1:23pm
AUTOPSY_666 said:

This makes me laugh every time I see it.

toggletoggle post by F.A.C.E. at Jan 13,2007 1:42pm edited Jan 13,2007 1:43pm

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 13,2007 2:55pm

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 13,2007 2:55pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][7:25:45am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02420 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]