New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> R.I.P. Lilly Munster by Josh_Martin on Jan 10,2007 4:53pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Jan 10,2007 4:53pm

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Jan 10,2007 5:00pm
Lilly Munster is actually more attractive than cunt horseface.
Bummer on her death. Why couldn't it have been blackmetallady in the Obits.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 10,2007 5:06pm
too bad.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jan 10,2007 5:25pm
Weiiird. I was just talking about The Munsters and Adam's Family today.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 10,2007 5:27pm
Dissector said:
Weiiird. I was just talking about The Munsters and Adam's Family today.

Way to go, you killed her with your powers of masturbation.

toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at Jan 10,2007 5:28pm
you put her name into google images and the first hit is a nice tit shot of her from probably 1940 or so.

toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at Jan 10,2007 5:30pm edited Jan 10,2007 5:31pm
oh what the hell, i'll save you all the trouble

NWS
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/psytoxiaguitar/0adf76c0.jpg

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 10,2007 5:35pm
Wow. Go Lilly.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 10,2007 5:48pm
BAM

toggletoggle post by BlackMetalLady at Jan 10,2007 11:07pm
Josh_Martin said:

Why is my name in all of Josh's threads? Josh, maybe you think there is something special about you on RTTP because you're in Anal Cunt... blah. Has anyone on this board ever disagreed with Josh about anything (not me, any topic). You people need to grow some balls.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jan 10,2007 11:21pm
your name is horseface?

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 10,2007 11:30pm
I disagree with everybody

toggletoggle post by iren_the_viking   at Jan 10,2007 11:32pm
she had a sweet rack

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 10,2007 11:32pm
This thread offends my offensitivity.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 10,2007 11:36pm
I do agree, sweet rack

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Jan 11,2007 8:41am
BlackMetalLady said:
Josh_Martin said:

Why is my name in all of Josh's threads? Josh, maybe you think there is something special about you on RTTP because you're in Anal Cunt... blah. Has anyone on this board ever disagreed with Josh about anything (not me, any topic). You people need to grow some balls.

I personally am not into anal cunt, but it still does not change the fact that you are busted and are a douchebag.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Jan 11,2007 8:53am
Ha, I've got that stupid cunt trained to answer to HorseFace now.

toggletoggle post by BlackMetalLady at Jan 11,2007 10:38am
Josh_Martin said:

I bet if I said Mr. Anal Cocksucker you would turn around. Faggot.

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Jan 11,2007 10:42am
BlackMetalLady said:
Josh_Martin said:

I bet if I said Mr. Anal Cocksucker you would turn around. Faggot.

ooohhhh, you are so witty.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Jan 11,2007 12:59pm
i really dont understand why she keeps coming around..
she claims she is the awesome promoter who books all these awesome bands...
yet she is in here making everyone fucking hate her... not that it's real hard to do...
how is that gonna get you good shows with a large gathering?
it's not...
not to mention the fact that she is one of the ugliest bitches i have ever seen...
horse face should be considered a compliment you stupid douche...
for you are far worse...

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Jan 11,2007 1:01pm
and shortly i'm assuming.. her rebuttal will read something like this

" i rock.. i get awesome bands like slayer and blah blah... you will regret the day you ever crossed me "

dun dun dun

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 11,2007 1:02pm
I got into a full blown e-brawl with Josh over KISS. Hating you has mended our fences.

Thanks for quoting her Captain, I hope you stub your toe today.

toggletoggle post by BlackMetalLady at Jan 11,2007 1:05pm
You def are a chick. There's like 5 people on here that don't like me... 20 if you count the same people with different screennames. If people wouldn't mention me then I wouldn't come back. Talk to Josh. Bottom line... I never have a problem with peeps at my shows. Maybe one or two have gone sour, but usually they are packed. So eat that you little bitch.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 11,2007 1:06pm
I can't hear youuuuu, caaaan't hear youuuuu hahahahaha

toggletoggle post by BlackMetalLady at Jan 11,2007 1:07pm
You always read my comments, Pam. You're so lame.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Jan 11,2007 1:22pm
BlackMetalLady said:
You def are a chick. There's like 5 people on here that don't like me... 20 if you count the same people with different screennames. If people wouldn't mention me then I wouldn't come back. Talk to Josh. Bottom line... I never have a problem with peeps at my shows. Maybe one or two have gone sour, but usually they are packed. So eat that you little bitch.

yeah i'm a chick.. and ..umm i hate to tell ya.. but nothing you could possibly EVER say would offend me after seeing your picture...
haha... in fact it's pretty funny you would even try...
and umm 5 are you sure it's not .... everyone...

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Jan 11,2007 1:24pm
sorry pam.. had to do it

toggletoggle post by BlackMetalLady at Jan 11,2007 1:27pm
ariavette said:
BlackMetalLady said:

yeah i'm a chick.. and ..umm i hate to tell ya.. but nothing you could possibly EVER say would offend me after seeing your picture...
haha... in fact it's pretty funny you would even try...
and umm 5 are you sure it's not .... everyone...

How old are you?

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Jan 11,2007 1:32pm

toggletoggle post by BlackMetalLady at Jan 11,2007 1:36pm
I can tell. Well, I'm guessing you're in your early 20's. This is me when I was 23. I was a model. Listen little wanna be vally girl... when you're almost 40 then we compare pictures. Until then just your mouth... I don't argue with babies. I know I'm hot.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Jan 11,2007 1:50pm
looks like your arguing to me...
this is the last thing i'm saying to you b/c you are a fucking waste of life.. and waste of my time... i am FAR from a valley girl you nasty fucking cunt... and i can promise you that when i'm 40 i wont be attempting to regain my youth by pretending to be this kickass metal promoter ..
and if i look like you when i'm 40 ..i will be killing myself.. .maybe you should do the same... there is no amount of time that could transform a " model".. into the hideous douchebag creature you have become ...you were never hot.. you NEVER will be.. denial is the only thing that helps you sleep at night...

toggletoggle post by BlackMetalLady at Jan 11,2007 1:52pm

Me now... I'm hot and you know it. The Rev had a bad pic of me... oohhh, so I don't take the best pics all the time. Big deal. And Josh, you really need to stop this little crush you have on me.

toggletoggle post by BlackMetalLady at Jan 11,2007 1:57pm
being jealous is so bad. I hope hope your self esteem improves. Look at my Myspace profile... I've acomplished so much I could retire now. Promoting is just fun for me now at this point in my life. You might want to work on your potty mouth... it's not attractive at all.

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Jan 11,2007 1:58pm
BlackMetalLady said:
I can tell. Well, I'm guessing you're in your early 20's. This is me when I was 23. I was a model. Listen little wanna be vally girl... when you're almost 40 then we compare pictures. Until then just your mouth... I don't argue with babies. I know I'm hot.

HAHA!! Holy shit you are the biggest attention whore. Face it, you are bunk now, and bunk back then. Even the airbrushing could not save you in this hideous pic.

toggletoggle post by BlackMetalLady at Jan 11,2007 1:59pm
no airbrushing, baby

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Jan 11,2007 2:01pm
She has a potty mouth? You go around calling people Anal Cocksucker. Hypocritical attention whore.

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Jan 11,2007 2:03pm
BlackMetalLady said:
no airbrushing, baby

Still hideous. You are a living monstrosity. Not only are you ugly outside, but your personality is fucking disgusting as well.

(Hey, there was a DEATH reference there)

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jan 11,2007 2:04pm
BlackMetalLady said:

That's a huge nose.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jan 11,2007 2:04pm
BlackMetalLady said:

Me now... I'm hot and you know it. The Rev had a bad pic of me... oohhh, so I don't take the best pics all the time. Big deal. And Josh, you really need to stop this little crush you have on me.

Holy shit! Your nose got even bigger!

toggletoggle post by mOe @ work at Jan 11,2007 2:05pm
Josh and I would get into many an argument when i first started posting here, but I just dont pay much attention to him that much anymore and i'm sure he's doing the same

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jan 11,2007 2:10pm
I can't believer we're disgracing The Munsters by paying attention to blackmetallady in this thread. Let's please just ignore her and return the topic to Lilly Munster.

Remember how hot Marilyn Munster was?

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jan 11,2007 2:46pm
with the amount of Munster re-runs that is on T.V. now adays it is kinda hard to remember that the munster's were actually on for only two seasons.....

Marilyn was the only normal Munster right?

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Jan 11,2007 2:56pm
BlackMetalLady said:
Has anyone on this board ever disagreed with Josh about anything (not me, any topic). You people need to grow some balls.

I have certainly partaken in my fair share of disagreements with Josh on politics, even to the point in which we both began just hurling off-topic insults at each other. If you think everyone sucks his dick because he is in Anal Cunt, you are more wrong than two boys fucking.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jan 11,2007 3:01pm
Strange...I was just at a car show in Boston this weekend and Eddy Munster (don't remember his real name) was there doing autographs and such. He was a bit overweight and looked miserable, like washed up and forgotten miserable.

toggletoggle post by mOe @ work at Jan 11,2007 3:09pm
honestly, i could really give a shit about blackmetallady
like...if everyone just did what i did i.e. payed NO attention to her, this wouldnt even be a problem and she wouldnt be "ruining" the board with her.."horseness(?)"
any fool could see that she likes the attention, so why give her any

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 11,2007 3:18pm
See, I used the ignore button on her. A few other people have used the ignore button on her. Some people just don't fucking getting it.

At this point, if drama starts in the thread between cuntface and someone else, it's their fault for not using the ignore button as far as I'm concerned. I think I'm going to start ignoring people who quote her posts.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jan 11,2007 3:19pm
mOe @ work said:
like...if everyone just did what i did i.e. payed NO attention to her, this wouldnt even be a problem and she wouldnt be "ruining" the board with her.."horseness(?)"

thanx, you just did.
Good one.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Jan 11,2007 3:26pm
Lamp said:
See, I used the ignore button on her. A few other people have used the ignore button on her. Some people just don't fucking getting it.

At this point, if drama starts in the thread between cuntface and someone else, it's their fault for not using the ignore button as far as I'm concerned. I think I'm going to start ignoring people who quote her posts.

sorry man... done now...

toggletoggle post by mOe @ work at Jan 11,2007 3:30pm
Troll said:
mOe @ work said:

thanx, you just did.
Good one.

umm, no i didnt i simply gave everyone my opinion on the matter since i havent yet...i said nothing derrogatory towards her, actually i said nothing to her at all and i certainly didnt get into sparring matches with her like some posters here do in most threads

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jan 11,2007 3:31pm
lets have a love-in.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Jan 11,2007 3:31pm
hey i've sat back in silence and watched her fight with ppl for weeks now.. today was the first day i couldn't bear her arrogance any longer.. i said what i had to say.. .moving on

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jan 11,2007 3:32pm
post peace symbol here [ ]

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jan 11,2007 3:33pm
haha

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 12,2007 1:07pm
everyone should listen to Type O Negative's "Thir13teen" in honor. i know i will.

toggletoggle post by espresso at Jan 12,2007 7:39pm
Troll said:
mOe @ work said:

thanx, you just did.
Good one.

*laughs her ass off*

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Jan 13,2007 1:53am

You look like the alien from signs in this picture.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jan 13,2007 3:04am
that guy on the left looks like he just puked up tomato soup all over his chin, and the dude on the right appears to have a small mammal living on top of his head. Squinty in the middle there needs help standing up cause she's so drunk.

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Jan 13,2007 7:28am
davefromthegrave said:
that guy on the left looks like he just puked up tomato soup all over his chin, and the dude on the right appears to have a small mammal living on top of his head. Squinty in the middle there needs help standing up cause she's so drunk.

HA!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][1:39:58pm Apr 16,2024
load time 0.02232 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]