New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> why have shitty hardcore kids and shitty wigger kids become one by babyshaker213 on Jan 8,2007 7:27pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by babyshaker213 at Jan 8,2007 7:27pm
has anyone else noticed this all the wigger kids in my town now are half wigger half tough guy hardcore douche

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 8,2007 7:33pm
I have noticed this as well. I actually know of kids in my area who stopped listening to rap and moved on to the hardcore scene. It's a strange phenomenon.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 8,2007 7:34pm
hah. didn't I say something like that yesterday?

toggletoggle post by babyshaker213 at Jan 8,2007 7:37pm
i was just commenting after watching that french hardcore bands video and that other lame video where the kids pretend to do drive by's and shit....its kinda lame and it pisses me off cause 90% of them are well off white kids who don't know a thing about struggle or coming from the "ghetto"

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 8,2007 7:52pm
the only etto I know about is Geppetto

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Jan 8,2007 9:28pm
Pinniggero

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 8,2007 9:37pm
stiletto

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 8,2007 9:46pm
kindling

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 8,2007 9:54pm
When I saw Converge down in New London there was a large group of people wearing Ecko and Fubu shit that I seriously thought were there for the sole purpose of harassing other people at first but I eventually came to realize they were actually there to see the bands and participated in the scene...

Isn't gangsta rap exactly the kind of phony faggoty music that punks back in the day set out to rebel against(even though they were going against disco back then)? It's all gone to shit.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 8,2007 10:03pm
why?

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jan 8,2007 10:08pm
these kids are realizing that they don't look 'tough' enough in the girl jeans and the makeup that they turn to mike jones and paul wall look at the singer of on broken wings.. he has mad grillz and nikes yo.

toggletoggle post by badsneakers at Jan 9,2007 5:51am
I thought this started in the early 90's

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jan 9,2007 6:47am
Here's the gamut on these people and their tastes: gangsta rap in 90's ---> nu metal ----> youth crew hardcore.

The attitude always been the same.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 9,2007 8:03am
all the kids in hardcore now are kids who grew up listening to Goldfinger instead of Slayer. They'll do whatever MTV tells them to do.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][5:54:33am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01625 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]