New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> CSDO... harrassing me on myspace now...? by KeithMutiny on Jan 5,2007 6:58am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 5,2007 6:58am
I get a messege letting me know my band sucks, then asking me to come see them.

you fucking pathetic losers, go eat a dick.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jan 5,2007 7:00am
hahaha

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Jan 5,2007 7:33am
doesn't make sense, does it?

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Jan 5,2007 10:41am
funny shit

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 5,2007 11:31am
Aren't those guys in their 50's? Little old for myspace pwning?

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 5,2007 11:46am
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 5 2007 3:56 AM

Your band totally sucks!! You need to go back to the drawing board............

You need to go to the store and buy a clue.........

You should come up to the show that we're doing tonight. May'be you might be able to learn something.

toggletoggle post by mOe @ work at Jan 5,2007 11:47am
yea, maybe they can teach you guys to be as bad as they are

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 5,2007 11:49am
Boy, they sure showed you. I mean, you too could be a D-level thrash band for a couple decades without going anywhere. Get with it, guys!

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 5,2007 11:51am
that is beyond retarded.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 5,2007 12:00pm
seriously.

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Jan 5,2007 12:03pm
I'm actually really suprised he didn't throw something in there about jerking off.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 5,2007 12:03pm
i was thinking of typing out something elaborate as i usually do when i'm bored, but there aren't enough words to put together that would truly express how fucking dumb CSDO are for doing that.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 5,2007 12:08pm
The best way to get people to see your band is to insult theirs and give them passes to the world's first time machine that only goes back to the 80s.

toggletoggle post by babyshaker nli at Jan 5,2007 12:23pm
Lamp said:
The best way to get people to see your band is to insult theirs and give them passes to the world's first time machine that only goes back to the 80s.

hahahahahahahah

toggletoggle post by HostileTakeover   at Jan 5,2007 12:59pm
Has anyone even heard their music?? Is it any good?

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 5,2007 1:02pm
Yes, I'm sure most people on this site have heard both bands and I think Throwing Shrapnel is way way better.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 5,2007 1:03pm
I'd say that is beside the point

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jan 5,2007 1:16pm
Lamp said:
Yes, I'm sure most people on this site have heard both bands and I think Throwing Shrapnel is way way better.

yes.

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Jan 5,2007 1:20pm
throwing shrapnel's and csdo's styles aren't even comparable.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jan 5,2007 1:22pm
true since they are both very different.

they are each good in what they play.
csdo seems like they are jerks for picking on this band for no reason

toggletoggle post by atthehaunted  at Jan 5,2007 1:23pm
Candy because they feed candy to little kids because they r pedophiles, stripper because they like chip n dales, death because their career has always been dead, and orgy use ur imagination something along the lines with a tire iron, golf, club, buffalo, goats, and car jack, but u make up ur own

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 5,2007 1:28pm
It's striper, not stripper.

I've heard and seen them. They're generic 80's thrash, nothing spectacular. Certainly nothing that excuses their maniacal egos. They're constantly shitting on other bands.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 5,2007 1:28pm
eddie said:

So?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 5,2007 1:30pm
Music sucks.

toggletoggle post by atthehaunted  at Jan 5,2007 1:30pm
whoops my english teacher never taught me how to spell, BIG DEAL

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 5,2007 1:32pm
That's not a spelling error, it's a word error. I was just saying, don't get bitchy at me cause you were mistaken.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 5,2007 1:32pm
RichHorror said:
Music sucks.

That's why I listen to grind.

toggletoggle post by atthehaunted  at Jan 5,2007 1:43pm
It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to, then go eat candy, bang a striper, kill myself, and have an orgy in hell

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Jan 5,2007 1:44pm
RichHorror said:
Music sucks.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 5,2007 1:58pm
eddie said:

I disagree with this statement since both eric and w3 have the same affection. granted other people can claim that they are not drawn towards it, but they will not. But for these two chaps, upon glancing a girl and noting that her posterior is of an almost herculean proportion, they get sexually aroused.

toggletoggle post by jim_is_signed_up_for_an_account at Jan 5,2007 1:59pm
Lamp said:
RichHorror said:
Music sucks.

That's why I listen to grind.

Amen.

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Jan 5,2007 2:06pm
atthehaunted said:
bang a striper

This was only made funny by what you stated earlier.

toggletoggle post by atthehaunted  at Jan 5,2007 2:07pm
haha ya REPEAT AFTER ME

I AM

SOFA KING

WE TODD ED

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 5,2007 2:34pm
i don't absolutely hate CSDO's music, but i want to hate them because of eric's non-stop temper tantrums over others' opinions. he's got to realize that not everyone is going to like traditional 80s style thrash, and not everyone comes from the same generation. and just because someone doesn't like CSDO, that does not mean they listen to metalcore or are in a shadows fall/killswitch engage tribute band. it just makes no sense at all, and i find it thoroughly comical. eric reminds me of one of those old guys who always talks about what he had to do "back in my day."

comparing throwing shrapnel and CSDO may be like comparing apples to oranges, but from a musical standpoint, throwing shrapnel has the upperhand. they aren't afraid to mix styles and aren't using blueprints for every song so it mirrors some other band. sure, the members of CSDO can definitely play their instruments well, but i liked CSDO riffs better when they were played by nuclear assault.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 5,2007 2:35pm
backed.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 5,2007 2:36pm
dolts.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Jan 5,2007 2:39pm
MarkFuckingRichards said:
i don't absolutely hate CSDO's music, but i want to hate them because of eric's non-stop temper tantrums over others' opinions. he's got to realize that not everyone is going to like traditional 80s style thrash, and not everyone comes from the same generation. and just because someone doesn't like CSDO, that does not mean they listen to metalcore or are in a shadows fall/killswitch engage tribute band. it just makes no sense at all, and i find it thoroughly comical. eric reminds me of one of those old guys who always talks about what he had to do "back in my day."

comparing throwing shrapnel and CSDO may be like comparing apples to oranges, but from a musical standpoint, throwing shrapnel has the upperhand. they aren't afraid to mix styles and aren't using blueprints for every song so it mirrors some other band. sure, the members of CSDO can definitely play their instruments well, but i liked CSDO riffs better when they were played by nuclear assault.

CSDO is a Slayer rip-off.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 5,2007 2:44pm
there is definitely slayer influence to CSDO, but listen to a few nuclear assault albums followed by a few CSDO songs and you'll see how close their styles are. slayer was a lot faster, more aggressive and darker than CSDO.

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Jan 5,2007 2:45pm
is there anything wrong with being a slayer rip-off?

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 5,2007 2:46pm
There is when you think you're metal gods for it.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 5,2007 2:46pm
and shit on other bands constantly because they haven't reached your level of notoriety...meaning headlining the occasional local festival.

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Jan 5,2007 2:49pm
More of a flat out Nuclear Assault worship band if ya ask me, Though I like them way better now with a 2nd guitarist.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 5,2007 2:51pm
i saw them once and was very not impressed.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 5,2007 2:53pm edited Jan 5,2007 2:54pm
some of CSDO's boasting would be somewhat acceptable if they did more with their amaaaazing music. if they are so amazing, and i'm sure this has been brought up a million times, why have there been no extensive or even worthwhile tours? no albums put out even independently? how many people know about CSDO outside of new england besides the touring bands they've played with in new england? there are far worse bands that are touring, pressing and circulating both merchandise and music, and most of them are doing it by themselves. if CSDO is so crucial to music, why not put in the extra effort to get the music out there and implanted into other areas/scenes? no one worth shit is going to care what CSDO say about anything until they put their money where their mouths are and make people believe that they're even a real band...and the usual "we're playing with meliah rage, what are you doing?" excuse is no longer expendable nor acceptable.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 5,2007 2:54pm
I just don't see why they're such assholes. Just because you're still in a band in your golden years doesn't make you a pioneer or better than anyone else.

toggletoggle post by mcmahon  at Jan 5,2007 2:54pm
the 2nd guitarist makes a big difference. who's going?

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Jan 5,2007 2:54pm
ConquerTheBaphomet said:

This is why christians should not listen to Slayer.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 5,2007 2:55pm
and the usual "we're playing with meliah rage, what are you doing?" excuse is no longer expendable nor acceptable.

at KC's tap.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 5,2007 2:56pm
yesh, they sound a lot like critical mass... damn, I want to listen to that CD now.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 5,2007 2:58pm
pam said:
and the usual "we're playing with meliah rage, what are you doing?" excuse is no longer expendable nor acceptable.

at KC's tap.

SHIT, i forgot it was at KC's tap...in that case, i retract all negative statements because only important bands play KC's tap. hahahah.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 5,2007 2:59pm
hahaha

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Jan 5,2007 3:10pm
i played with gary hoey, i win.

p.s. power metal > thrash metal

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 5,2007 3:25pm
pam said:
I just don't see why they're such assholes. Just because you're still in a band in your golden years doesn't make you a pioneer or better than anyone else.

gooooolden years

toggletoggle post by babyshaker213 at Jan 5,2007 3:38pm
I like csdo. Would I buy a cd if they came out with one? no....I like throwing shrapnel if I knew where to buy a throwing shrapnel cd would I buy it? yup. who you play with most definitely does not make you a better band in fact most of the people here who get shows get them because there friends got them on the show.....I mean for such a "metal god" he's still on RTTP with the rest of us so he's obviously not doing much more then the rest of us....the guys in throwing shrapnel work hard to make the music they make and in no way are metal core(which is a fucked up accusation from a guy whose drummer is in unearth) people need to get over themselves where all sitting here on this board so where all in the same seat here

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Jan 5,2007 3:49pm
Cecchini said:
i played with gary hoey, i win.

p.s. power metal > thrash metal

you're crazy

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jan 5,2007 3:59pm
Hand Choke Neck is fucking wicked famous. We're not going to have time to post here anymore because we'll be on tour and making mad loot and banging hot babes. Sorry guys but we made it, all of your bands suck.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 5,2007 4:01pm
babyshaker213 said:
I like csdo. Would I buy a cd if they came out with one? no....I like throwing shrapnel if I knew where to buy a throwing shrapnel cd would I buy it? yup. who you play with most definitely does not make you a better band in fact most of the people here who get shows get them because there friends got them on the show.....I mean for such a "metal god" he's still on RTTP with the rest of us so he's obviously not doing much more then the rest of us....the guys in throwing shrapnel work hard to make the music they make and in no way are metal core(which is a fucked up accusation from a guy whose drummer is in unearth) people need to get over themselves where all sitting here on this board so where all in the same seat here

since were trying out drummers and going straight into the studio when we have a new one, best way to get at us for a cd is thru myspace.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 5,2007 4:02pm
I've never heard CSDO but I've heard Throwing Shrapnel once or twice and I remember thinking they were awesome.

toggletoggle post by SlavonicIdentity at Jan 5,2007 4:10pm
Throwing Shrapnel were pretty good when I saw 'em open for Origin in August.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 5,2007 4:15pm
SlavonicIdentity said:
Throwing Shrapnel were pretty good when I saw 'em open for Origin in August.

i think we sounded like ass that show, so thanks, haha.

toggletoggle post by SlavonicIdentity at Jan 5,2007 4:47pm
It wasn't that bad at all. The few people there were gay though.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 5,2007 4:50pm
I remember looking forward to seeing Throwing Shrapnel just for the sake of mocking them. CSDO doesn't deserve my contempt. Oh, and TS are nice guys, I'm sure that counts for something.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 5,2007 4:53pm
you get a kick in the nuts.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 5,2007 4:53pm
yummy said:
I remember looking forward to seeing Throwing Shrapnel just for the sake of mocking them. CSDO doesn't deserve my contempt. Oh, and TS are nice guys, I'm sure that counts for something.

usually just gay jokes from aaron

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 5,2007 4:57pm
what else would you expect? I'm just amused that anyone would ever waste time seriously insulting a band then, saying "come see us". How can I say something ungay. I own no rollerblades by the way.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 5,2007 4:58pm
well, the first time you plug in a guitar anywhere near sean, your officially gay.

remember that

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 5,2007 5:01pm
I think I may have done that already. Maybe not simultaneously, but in the same room of the same night. Does that count for gayness?

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 5,2007 5:02pm
yep, your gay

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 5,2007 5:04pm
is there an antidote?

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 5,2007 5:06pm
nightmare continues reunion, thats the only way.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 5,2007 5:08pm
oh and i meant the Rev (aaron) not you aaron.

but yeah keith is right according to a dood with a ponytail and rollerblades who would rather take sweaty pictures of doods jumping on other doods then staying at home with his hot foreign wife....if you play an instrument near me you are gay.

sorry man, ive got no control over these things.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 5,2007 5:10pm
hmmm....sorry but I don't see that happening...ever. The world hasn't ended yet, so anything is possible but...c'mon u know the deal.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 5,2007 5:13pm
i know that this ceral isnt cutting it and i think it might be pizza time.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 5,2007 5:14pm
so I'm a 1/4 gay. No rollerblades, pics of dudes, or a hot foreign wife. I have a ponytail. Not sure if I have to factor in the "playing in the same room with you" so the #'s could be a 5% margin of error.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 5,2007 5:14pm
i think its hammer time

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 5,2007 5:38pm
it's usually over by now Keith.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 5,2007 5:41pm
wow i just saw the dood from Office Space doing a Sprint commerical, wtf

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 5,2007 5:43pm
the main character? The economy is effecting everyone

toggletoggle post by babyshaker213 at Jan 5,2007 5:57pm
W3 nli said:
babyshaker213 said:

since were trying out drummers and going straight into the studio when we have a new one, best way to get at us for a cd is thru myspace.

i will do that

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 5,2007 5:59pm
i know seriously wtf and yeah it was the main character.

yeah peter, selling cell phones now. wtf

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 5,2007 6:01pm
Amazingly, Sprint is part of the problem.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 5,2007 7:07pm
oh baby, that sexy bitch decided to write back...

http://www.myspace.com/candystriperdeathorgy

Date: Jan 5 2007 6:56 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: RE: Hey faggot..........
Body: O.k. pal........ I'll tell you waht I've done. I've toured the U.S. with Nuclear Assault. We've played with and done small tour dates with : Over Kill, Cannibal Corpse, D.R.I., Gwar, Brutal Truth, Pro-Pain, Type-O-Negative, Sick Of It All, Biohazard, Madball, Life Of Agony, Pantera, Meliah Rage, Wargasm, Exciter, Joey Belladonna (Anthrax), Vital Remains, Nuclear Assault, Demolition Hammer, Coroner, Panic, Haydes, Non-Fiction, Anacrusis.... The list goes on. You're too young. You don't know of most of these bands. Plus, you play that noise crap..... So, you don't know any better.

Let's see what else : We've been on tv many times since 1989 (metal shows, drag racing event and the news)..... played the Tweeter Center when it was called Great Woods back in 1992 on the big stage in front of 8000 people. It was called the "Big Gig"....... I helped Timmy get on the map with Screaming Ferret Wreckords........ I put Nuclear Assault and Meliah Rage back together!! Just go back in read all of the Metal Mags that came in 2002 to 2006. We've credited by Danny Lilker for making it happen again!! Plus, we've worked with D.A.R.E. and the ARRIVE ALIVE Foundation several times over the years.......... We've had our band logo on numerous Top Fuel Funny Cars and Dragsters over the years and made several Drag Racing magazines.

Plus, I never pay to get into a concert I always have free tickets or I'm on the guess list!! Ha Ha!! Here's a good one : We've had many Hell's Angels and Outlaws tattoo our band logo on themselves.......

Shit, I could keep going and going with this...... You should just give it up now while you have a chance....... You guys are run of the mill, boring headache music........ I don't think that I can even call it music!!

Yes, Mike is in Unearth.... That's going to help us sell a lot more cd's then you guys could ever sell I might not like that style of music..... But, it's good for business!! And I'm a business guy.........

take it easy numb nuts

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 5,2007 7:08pm
i really dont see how CSDO has any ground calling us, run of the mill.

so... now i wait for mr blowjob to come on rttp and try and respond...

toggletoggle post by babyshaker213 at Jan 5,2007 7:14pm
some one needs to post that name dropping airplane

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 5,2007 7:14pm
hah

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 5,2007 7:16pm

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 5,2007 7:18pm
im too young, i dont know what your talking about.

who brags about not paying for shows? way to support the bands, right

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 5,2007 7:19pm
So he's had the luxury of playing with some really good bands and probably had the time of his life in his tenure. Hands down. I'll give him that. But, if I ever became an egomaniac and bashed other bands for what they play I would consider myself a failure. Especially if I was to gloat about it. I'd say his comments here did him more harm than good. Keep playing your noise Keith. Some of us do enjoy it.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 5,2007 7:20pm
i just hope he keeps emailing me, it shows how pathetic he is.

now anyone that thinks we're so horrible would usually not even waste the time, am i wrong?

for once i didnt even instigate this one.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 5,2007 7:23pm
im gonna make a new sticker design, just for these guys

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 5,2007 7:23pm
Everybody's band should break up.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 5,2007 7:25pm
i did that already

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 5,2007 7:31pm
RichHorror said:
Everybody's band should break up.

rich is just upset no one was talking about him.

oh wait there you go.

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Jan 5,2007 7:31pm
KeithMutiny said:

now anyone that thinks we're so horrible would usually not even waste the time, am i wrong?

If you think he's so pathetic why don't you face him face to face? instead of talking shit on a board

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 5,2007 7:32pm
thatd be like fighting a senior citizen and then what being proud you beat them up.

c'mon now.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 5,2007 7:33pm

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 5,2007 7:38pm
zyklon said:
KeithMutiny said:

If you think he's so pathetic why don't you face him face to face? instead of talking shit on a board

i would be 100% more than happy to.

as a matter of fact, we played a fest with them back last year, after the last time we got into a little online spat. I stared him down and he wouldnt look at me again for the rest of the night.

and seans right, that wouldnt even be fair to him, id feel bad.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 5,2007 7:40pm
and for the record, i just happen to wake up to his little messege this morning, iguess he was just thinking of me last night, i didnt even cause it.

he wants to talk shit, so lets talk shit

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 5,2007 7:55pm
lean and mean is in

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Jan 5,2007 8:12pm
KeithMutiny said:

Yes, Mike is in Unearth.... That's going to help us sell a lot more cd's then you guys could ever sell I might not like that style of music..... But, it's good for business!! And I'm a business guy.........

take it easy numb nuts

This guy is unbelievable. How true is he to metal if hes interested in record sales over the reputation of playing with a "fagcore" drummer? So, the whole group of people you fight while on this forum is going to be you new fanbase? I don't get this guy.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 5,2007 8:15pm edited Jan 5,2007 8:18pm
No one that likes Unearth is going to buy CSDO CDs. That'd be like if I had the drummer from The Toasters in my band. It's two different universes, musically. What a thoroughly stupid and wrong opinion to have.

toggletoggle post by mortalis  at Jan 5,2007 8:15pm edited Jan 5,2007 8:15pm
i'm so glad i didn't pay csdo $150-$250 to play with them and meliah rage.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 5,2007 8:16pm
keith please stop saying for the record, rock and roll

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 5,2007 8:18pm
This guy is a "business man"...and his business is totally pwning ppl on teh internetz.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 5,2007 8:19pm
No, his business is selling used porn at flea markets.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 5,2007 8:35pm
I never really cared for CSDO all that much but I respected that they play what they want. But that respect has since diminished.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 5,2007 8:59pm
But, hey, who the fuck am I right.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 5,2007 9:04pm
me^

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Jan 5,2007 9:22pm
Of course a band like CSDO is going to have an impressive list of bands they've played with...When you've been around for 85 years, you're bound to land a decent show once in a while.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jan 6,2007 1:03am
These guys were that band when I was a young lad that no one really gave a ratsass about.
And they still don't!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 6,2007 1:04am
Go cut kinky hair, you faggot.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Jan 6,2007 1:06am
Josh_Martin said:
ConquerTheBaphomet said:

This is why christians should not listen to Slayer.

I wouldn't listen to Slayer even if I wasn't a Christian so fuck you.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Jan 6,2007 1:10am
Candy Striper Death Orgy is a terrible band name anyway.

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Jan 6,2007 1:45am
pam said:

this picture gets me every time

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 6,2007 1:46am
If you don't appreciate Slayer you're definetly a homo.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 6,2007 1:47am
double negatives suck. So...you would listen to Slayer if you were a Christian so why not fuck you...

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Jan 6,2007 1:49am

toggletoggle post by sinofangels-ray  at Jan 6,2007 2:09am
Man this has become a huge deal i love it there hasn't been a huge interweb war for a while

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 6,2007 2:10am
No one ever does e-battle with me, and I'm a bigger dickhead than either party involved.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 6,2007 2:11am
sinistas said:
Of course a band like CSDO is going to have an impressive list of bands they've played with...When you've been around for 85 years, you're bound to land a decent show once in a while.

hahahahahaha, amazing.

i love how eric makes fun of people who listen to metalcore, yet expects fans of unearth to buy CSDO merch...if there even is that much to buy in the first place. making fun of an audience that you feel will purchase your product is NOT a good business tactic. that's like a dentist punching his patient in the face right after he removed a few wisdom teeth and got paid. if eric is such a business man, i'd like to hear a justified rebuttle to this argument.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 6,2007 2:12am
RichHorror said:
No one ever does e-battle with me, and I'm a bigger dickhead than either party involved.

Shut up faggot!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 6,2007 2:14am
I meant people that, you know, matter.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jan 6,2007 2:17am
RichHorror said:
I meant people that, you know, matter.

But I'm way more relevent than CSDO!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 6,2007 2:17am
So is wheat paste.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 6,2007 10:29am
The hilarity of this thread would increase tenfold if Vomitthesoul was still posting here.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jan 6,2007 1:01pm
You mean Nappy, son

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jan 6,2007 1:02pm
RichHorror said:
Go cut kinky hair, you faggot.

You mean "Nappy hair", nigga

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 7,2007 8:27am
that fucking guy is still fucking going...

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 7,2007 8:38am edited Jan 7,2007 9:43am
i notice on their friends list a couple bands they are pretty close with that like to talk shit as well... im starting to get an idea of where this came from.

and since i am well aware that eric reads this.

Your a pussy, you need to sit down old man, you had your chance and you've done nothing with it, back off and let us young folk show you how its done.

HAHAHAHA... AND your a pro-bush conservative. This argument is over.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 7,2007 2:19pm
holy fucking wow...what a dickbag...

toggletoggle post by Dark_violinist  at Jan 7,2007 3:22pm
I thought Throwing Shrapnell was a national act on Metal Blade or something.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 7,2007 3:31pm
thanks for the confidence, but no, we're only on Negative Federal Fund (japan) and Wolf Fights Good (Iowa), right now.

toggletoggle post by Nick Watchmaker at Jan 7,2007 6:12pm
"I put Nuclear Assault and Meliah Rage back together!!"

gee......thanks.

toggletoggle post by urinal turd at Jan 7,2007 8:30pm
i think its funny that everyone is upset that one band is bashing another band. there are so many threads on this site about how much one band sucks or how gay they are because someone doesn't like their music. the only difference is that csdo sent them a message directly instead of posting it on rttp

toggletoggle post by CNV at Jan 7,2007 8:40pm
CSDO is legendary

toggletoggle post by CNV at Jan 7,2007 8:41pm
I wish eric would post the song- Seabrook on their myspace

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jan 7,2007 9:36pm
urinal turd said:
i think its funny that everyone is upset that one band is bashing another band. there are so many threads on this site about how much one band sucks or how gay they are because someone doesn't like their music. the only difference is that csdo sent them a message directly instead of posting it on rttp

yea but he went out of his way to directly bash Throwing Shrapnel for no reason.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 7,2007 9:45pm
he had a reason, he was jealous.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 7,2007 9:54pm
of what?

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 7,2007 9:54pm
my giant dick

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 7,2007 9:55pm
and the fact that we're better than them, in every aspect of the word.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 7,2007 10:05pm
they do have a drummer tho

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 7,2007 10:18pm
your right, so that gives them an advantage, and they still cant pull it off.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 7,2007 10:26pm
they're gonna keep trying tho

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 7,2007 10:37pm
urinal turd said:

and now keith posted it on rttp so we can all see

that was a lame ms msg to send

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jan 8,2007 12:13am edited Jan 8,2007 12:16am
That message was pretty damn stupid. Whatever, everyone is entitled to their own shitty opinion, but I wonder if he ever gave Dan Lilker shit for playing in Brutal Truth?
Obviosly this guy from CSDO is stuck in the marginal world of thrash metal nostlagia. Say what you will about Throwing Shrapnel but, at least they are a part of the progression of hard and heavy music today. I don't get why old thrash guys can't seem to progress to the next level. Or at least give Noise the benefit of the doubt.
Time to get rid of those diapers and move to the potty big boy.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jan 8,2007 12:14am
PmS

I do like "Trash Metal".
I just don't get all wet over it.

toggletoggle post by mortalis  at Jan 8,2007 12:20am edited Jan 8,2007 12:26am
Nick Watchmaker said:
"I put Nuclear Assault and Meliah Rage back together!!"

gee......thanks.

hit the nail on the head. third world genocide is shitty, nuclear assault should have stayed split-up.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 8,2007 1:17am
urinal turd said:

you must not be very familiar with this board then. any run-of-the-mill band-bashing thread would get its 15 minutes in the spotlight or just come and go quickly, but CSDO are extremely infamous for shit like this and beyond. if you've been on this board for at least a year or so, you'd know what i'm talking about. most of us have been here for far longer and know the full extent. CSDO continue to punch an already bad enough bruise that they've created, so it's only expected that a lot of people will express their dislike or even hatred towards the band.

what i think is funny is that of all the 140-something posts, i don't think there is 1 post that comes to the defense of CSDO.

toggletoggle post by CANDY STRIPER DEATH ORGY at Jan 8,2007 1:25am
Boy, I've got you dopes beat at your own game!! Look at how many people looked at this thread!! Bad publicity is the best kind you can get...... Business 101...... Did you learn something Keith? Stared me down huh? That never happened!! Trying to look big in front of your friends......

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 8,2007 1:35am
I sure as hell won't see your band. And as business goes....for every positive thing is told to 3 people and then negative is told to 10. Sorry mr. business man.

toggletoggle post by CANDY STRIPER DEATH ORGY at Jan 8,2007 1:39am
How old are you? You have no clue about business..... I've been running (besides the band) my own business for years..... I've got 5 stores

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 8,2007 1:42am
CANDY STRIPER DEATH ORGY said:
How old are you? You have no clue about business..... I've been running (besides the band) my own business for years..... I've got 5 stores

Handed to you by daddy

toggletoggle post by CANDY STRIPER DEATH ORGY at Jan 8,2007 1:46am
Jealous? Like a lot of people... 'Cause I grew up in a good family? Most of you only had a mom or may'be just a dad... What a pity... Boo hoo....

toggletoggle post by CANDY STRIPER DEATH ORGY at Jan 8,2007 1:49am
I've never had anything "handed" to me... As a lot of you think. I've always worked hard for anything I wanted or want...

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 8,2007 1:50am
I'm 27. I may not have as good of an idea as you do nor do I claim to. But, if you think telling someone else's band they suck is good for business you're not the guy I want to be taking tips from. I happen to think the business aspect of music is unpleasant and deceitful. Interesting how you clearly have flaws in your marketing techniques but you can tell me I have no clue. Give me some insightful wisdom. I'm sure you have at least 15 years on me.

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Jan 8,2007 1:55am
This is more entertaining than all the BML threads combined

toggletoggle post by CANDY STRIPER DEATH ORGY at Jan 8,2007 1:56am
Hey yummy.... I'm just messing with ya.... Does the name Dave Mustaine come to mind while reading through this thread?

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 8,2007 2:04am
oh my...

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 8,2007 2:08am
you are witty...let's go out for lunch then we can saddle up and ride some ponies and top the day off at an ice cream stand. I'm moving in....

toggletoggle post by CANDY STRIPER DEATH ORGY at Jan 8,2007 2:11am

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Jan 8,2007 2:28am
get a room you 2

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 8,2007 7:19am

Date: Jan 8 2007 12:24 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hey faggot..........
Body: Hey white wanna be nigger...... We play out of state all the time and always have...... That goes to show you how much you know. You're too busy takin' it up the ass!! Keep flappin'..... Just jealous that we're still doing it after 18 years. You guys won't last another two. You should go sell your shit to a pawn shop

someones running out of shit to say.
are we getting a little frustrated old man?

and say what you will, you know damn well who i am, and you had your chance to confront me, and you turned away like the little pussy you are, most people on here hate me almost as much as they do you, so talking with "friends" has nothing to do with it. Your a hack, big mouthed, no scumbag, republican, drain on society and the music scene. Go fuck yourself.

toggletoggle post by babyshaker213 at Jan 8,2007 8:14am
KeithMutiny said:

Body: Hey white wanna be nigger...... We play out of state all the time and always have...... That goes to show you how much you know. You're too busy takin' it up the ass!! Keep flappin'..... Just jealous that we're still doing it after 18 years. You guys won't last another two. You should go sell your shit to a pawn shop

and say what you will, you know damn well who i am, and you had your chance to confront me, and you turned away like the little pussy you are, most people on here hate me almost as much as they do you, so talking with "friends" has nothing to do with it. Your a hack, big mouthed, no scumbag, republican, drain on society and the music scene. Go fuck yourself.

so im confused are you in a grind band and dress like a hip-hop kid?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 8,2007 8:50am
if only i could read this thread whilst shitting on terlot.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 8,2007 10:37am
look at this country down here

u r gay.

toggletoggle post by keithmobile at Jan 8,2007 11:03am
i do believe this is the first time ive been called a nigger

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jan 8,2007 12:25pm
Leigh Rush ought to hook up with this guy from CSDO....They're perfect for eachother.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 8,2007 12:37pm
Are you sure this is the first time Keith? C'mon you've been on this board for how long?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 8,2007 12:45pm
hey Keith, here's what you do. You goto their next show, and drag one of those old desks with the writing tabs on them into the middle of the floor, pull out a big pad of paper, an over-sized novelty pencil, and one of those "BIG MISTAKES" erasers and start taking notes. Then in-between songs raise your hand and say "EXCUSE ME! COULD YOU REPEAT THE PART ABOUT HOW METAMUCIL HELPS YOU WRITE BETTER THRASH RIFFS? I WANT TO MAKE SURE I HAVE IT COVERED!"

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 8,2007 3:31pm
xmikex said:
hey Keith, here's what you do. You goto their next show, and drag one of those old desks with the writing tabs on them into the middle of the floor, pull out a big pad of paper, an over-sized novelty pencil, and one of those "BIG MISTAKES" erasers and start taking notes. Then in-between songs raise your hand and say "EXCUSE ME! COULD YOU REPEAT THE PART ABOUT HOW METAMUCIL HELPS YOU WRITE BETTER THRASH RIFFS? I WANT TO MAKE SURE I HAVE IT COVERED!"

hahahaha, if only i could bear to sit through more than 1 song, i would love to.

toggletoggle post by wrexx bottumz at Jan 8,2007 3:33pm
"EXCUSE ME! COULD YOU REPEAT THE PART ABOUT HOW METAMUCIL HELPS YOU WRITE BETTER THRASH RIFFS? I WANT TO MAKE SURE I HAVE IT COVERED!"

they wouldn't know...critter can't write good thrash riffs with or without metamucil............

toggletoggle post by RTTP_SWAT_TEAM at Jan 8,2007 4:01pm
CSDO, YOU ARE CONVICTED OF SHITSLINGING!!! YOUR PUNISHMENT SHALL BE TO GANGBANG BLACKMETALCUNT!!!

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 8,2007 4:20pm
RTTP SWAT TEAM is the worst god damn fake account ever.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jan 8,2007 5:10pm
Yes, total faggot.

toggletoggle post by CANDY STRIPER DEATH ORGY at Jan 9,2007 12:36am
This thread keeps going and going.... And, look at how many times it was looked at......... Like I said before..... Bad publicity is the best kind of publicity you can get!!

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 9,2007 12:44am
Troll said:
Leigh Rush ought to hook up with this guy from CSDO....They're perfect for eachother.

I didn't read this entire thread yet, but I like CSDO... I just added them last week on Myspace.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jan 9,2007 1:17am
yay

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 9,2007 2:23am
I don't absolutely hate CSDO's music, but i want to hate them because of eric's non-stop temper tantrums over others' opinions

toggletoggle post by HostileTakeover   at Jan 9,2007 8:35am
Candy Striper Death Orgy wanna hook up a show??

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 9,2007 10:37am
i never had a problem with CSDO either, but this is fucking gay. yeah its publicity, but its not going to make people listen to the music more. bad publicity that might help you is if someone gives a bad review for an album, and someone might buy it to hear. but talking shit about someones band isnt going to make people think "wow, they must really know their shit. i'm going to listen to them." its going to make people think "wow what a douchebag", and then see or hear your band and think "hey thats that douchebag band that i dont want to hear".

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Jan 9,2007 10:53am
keep in mind he's talking about how much of a "good businessman" he is but CSDO hasn't amounted to anything after almost 2 decades.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jan 9,2007 10:55am
CSDO is right

toggletoggle post by mOe @ work at Jan 9,2007 11:02am
KeithMutiny said:

why doesnt it suprised me that a white conservative republican from NH results to using racial slurs when he's pissed off at someone...Keith looks nothing like a wanna be "NIGGER"
I saw CSDO once back when Exodus played Mark's. They were playing when i walked in and i thought they were some hack tribute band playing old Metallica and Megadeth songs. I tought this because while they were playing, i was singing Metallica songs along to the songs they were playing and they matched up perfectly.
What a sad old man.

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Jan 9,2007 11:10am
This thread keeps going and going.... And, look at how many times it was looked at......... Like I said before..... Bad publicity is the best kind of publicity you can get!!

Wow, a rare male attention whore. Just because you are ancient does not make you an authority on thrash metal. I am 33 and grew up in the "thrash era" and I liked some/disliked some. But your band sucks compared to all thrash I have heard, good or bad. I am not saying this because you are an all around douchebag, just the truth. There are alot of bands I like with some members I cannot stand. You on the other hand suck. Stop flattering yourself, and get over yourself. Who cares who you have toured with. It does not mean shit when you suck. I am sure those "wonderful" out of state tours you played, the fans did not come out to see you. For someone your age talking shit about other bands on here makes you look like a 12 year old bitch. There is your "publicity"

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Jan 9,2007 11:17am edited Jan 9,2007 12:17pm
Some Gaylord said:
Plus, we've worked with D.A.R.E. and the ARRIVE ALIVE Foundation several times over the years

Working with DARE is pretty fucking gay.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jan 9,2007 11:29am
That wasn't Keith. It was a message sent to him from CSDO....

...And yes, its pretty fucking gay.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Jan 9,2007 12:18pm
Fixed

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 9,2007 12:34pm
hahaha I missed the DARE part. Gay.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jan 9,2007 1:07pm edited Jan 9,2007 1:08pm
yep, its a whole lotta

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jan 9,2007 1:11pm
Meh, I have no interest in the annual CSDO bash-offs on here, but I still don't get how they are so "big" as they play themselves out to be. I listened and wasn't really feeling it. I mean, I'm not saying they don't do well for themselves -- I have no idea if they do or don't...It just seems kinda elementary sounding to me. Erik goes on about how huge they are, but I mean, I dunnow, I never ever ever ever hear about them when I read music mags or hear about any shows outside New Hampshire.

Might be a nice guy, but maybe he can refrain from self-aggrandizing so much on here...

toggletoggle post by inject-now at Jan 9,2007 1:38pm
every time i have seen csdo there are maybe 20 people in the room watching. the last time i saw them was in oxford, ma. they played after godless rising to maybe ten people. csdo is not a big draw and hasn't been in over a decade of me going to shows.

i like eric and csdo musically but some of the things he has to say/type are pretty dumb. not that the members of throwing shrapnel ever have anything smart to say either. this thread reeks of aids.

what i am trying to say is...both bands please suicide yourselves. you should both be embarassed. die in fire.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 2:29pm
ok buddy. ill keep that in mind.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 9,2007 4:54pm
CSDO didn't even start this thread. TS took it upon themselves to air the drama to this board... it's between the two bands/people. CSDO didn't post their private messages here. Geesh.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 5:15pm
no, they just came after me for no reason so shut your fucking mouth before you turn this thread into another one that rips on you.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 9,2007 5:18pm
Are you going to bark little doggie, or are you going to bite?

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 9,2007 5:20pm
damn she fucked you up dude hahahahah

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 5:20pm
if you derail my thread i will come to maine and slice your fucking troll ass throat.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 5:21pm
anonymous said:
damn she fucked you up dude hahahahah

clearly.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 9,2007 5:23pm
Yeah, well just make sure you don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 5:24pm
tell ya what, i will, just so you have a chance.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 9,2007 5:25pm
you'd really hurt a lady?

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 5:26pm edited Jan 9,2007 5:27pm
yes, but thats besides the point, because i have not threatened a lady.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 9,2007 5:28pm
shit

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 9,2007 5:30pm
Two tits and a hole= lady

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 5:41pm
blackmetallady said:

you are completely wrong.

a lady has class and etiquette.

you are a female, and a disgrace to any true lady.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 9,2007 5:41pm
intelligence+class=lady
what you described makes you not much better than a two bit whore

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 5:42pm
anonymous said:
intelligence+class=lady
what you described makes you not much better than a two bit whore

see.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 9,2007 5:50pm
You didn't get my point. Two tits, a hole and a heartbeat is a woman , no matter how you look at it.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 9,2007 5:51pm
so what if a person had surgery and was left with no breasts?

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 5:51pm
a woman and a lady are 2 different things.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 5:53pm
my thread made it almost a full 4 days without blackmetaldouche fuckin it up, i knew it was only a matter of time.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 9,2007 6:02pm
KeithMutiny said:
a woman and a lady are 2 different things.

Anyway, that was way off topic. Listen to this. Cry more on RTTP by wining about a band that you shouldn't even care about, get fustrated about how CSDO kicks your ass all over the place musically, then go take your frustrations out on a woman... because that's exactly what you're doing. Lame. Thread dismissed.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 6:04pm
CSDO has never come close "kicking our ass" musically, so stick it up your twat.

I can draw more people sticking a kazoo up my ass and screaming the national anthem than they can in thier hometown with an open bar.

band that needs to play with nationals to draw = suck.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 6:05pm
you stick to booking your baystate rock bands and leave the real stuff to us, thanks.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 9,2007 6:09pm
Who are my "baystate rock bands?"

toggletoggle post by PryoryofSyn  at Jan 9,2007 6:10pm
ConquerTheBaphomet said:

Come on, that's giving them WAY to much credit!
I say MELIAH RAGE rip-off.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 6:10pm
blackmetallady said:

your off topic again, start a new thread to ask dumb questions in.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 6:13pm
http://hcd2.bupa.co.uk/fact_sheets/html/surgical_facelift.html

here, theres my good deed for the day, now go away.

toggletoggle post by PryoryofSyn  at Jan 9,2007 6:15pm
blackmetallady said:
You didn't get my point. Two tits, a hole and a heartbeat is a woman , no matter how you look at it.

I prefer at least 2 holes, but I guess one will do in a pinch...

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 9,2007 6:22pm
KeithMutiny said:
blackmetallady said:

your off topic again, start a new thread to ask dumb questions in.

It's not off topic. You wrote baystate rock bands and didn't write who they were. Why did you write it if you won't write who they are?

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 6:25pm
your number 1 baystate rock band is CSDO.
then you can go through the list of every cheeseball band, besides like the 3 good ones from this site, that you ever book

obviously also aside from the nationals, i would normally think that was obvious, but in your case i seem to have to spell everything out. are you special?

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 9,2007 6:27pm
Write English please? I've never booked CSDO

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 9,2007 6:29pm
What bands are you talking about? Be a man and spit it out. Don't pussy whip around.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 6:30pm
its typing, and it is english, and if your going to question my grammar, then put a coma after english, and before please.

did you see me state that you had booked CSDO, no you didnt.
your defending thier actions, hence why i named them as "your" band.

anything else?

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 6:32pm edited Jan 9,2007 6:33pm
blackmetallady said:
What bands are you talking about? Be a man and spit it out. Don't pussy whip around.

http://groups.myspace.com/mainemetalscene

every single band listed in this forum. done yet?

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 9,2007 6:33pm
Ah, you dodged the question. What a pussy.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 6:33pm
learn how to read.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 9,2007 6:35pm
Every band listd in the forum? Um... RUIN?

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 9,2007 6:37pm
cat got your tounge?

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 9,2007 6:38pm
Man I really have you by the balls.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 6:40pm
oh, im sorry, i walked away from my computer, apparently thats "having me by the balls", i was not aware that you couldnt shut your hole for 3 seconds.

yes, Ruin could be named as 1.

and please dont refer to my balls ever again, or you'll have more than just me wanting to punch you in the mouth.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 6:42pm
KeithMutiny said:
my thread made it almost a full 4 days without blackmetaldouche fuckin it up, i knew it was only a matter of time.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 9,2007 6:45pm
Wow, you dissed RUIN (actually every band listed in my forum... just read back a few lines if you can't remember). You claim that CSDO
is wrong for dissing a band and look at you. What does that make you? *shakes head*

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 6:46pm
so, if by associating bands with something they willingly participate in, by which a style they choose to play, is "dissing" them, i suppose im guilty.

jackass.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 9,2007 6:48pm

Looks like Keith put his foot in his mouth.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 6:49pm edited Jan 9,2007 6:50pm
your a fucking idiot.

seriously. Without a doubt, one of the dumbest mother fuckers i've ever come across.

and, I have met some dumb mother fuckers in my time.

toggletoggle post by MadOakDevin  at Jan 9,2007 6:54pm edited Jan 9,2007 7:13pm
i'm just going to be a dick cuz no one likes me anyway.
who cares?
the fact that you had to make this a thread is lame.

drama is fucking gay. messageboard drama is gayer.
go cry and go talk shit about me because i spoke my mind. waaaa waaaa waaaa

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 6:56pm
lame, perhaps, but you got involved and it makes you just as bad.

toggletoggle post by MadOakDevin  at Jan 9,2007 7:12pm
it probably does. i still don't care.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 9,2007 7:51pm
KeithMutiny said:
KeithMutiny said:

If you'd actually used the fucking ignore button on her right when we got it, maybe this wouldn't have happened!

Seriously, anybody not ignoring BML is a complete fucking retard.

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Jan 9,2007 8:00pm
Lamp said:
KeithMutiny said:
KeithMutiny said:

If you'd actually used the fucking ignore button on her right when we got it, maybe this wouldn't have happened!

Seriously, anybody not ignoring BML is a complete fucking retard.

Meh, some of us find it mildly amusing.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 9,2007 8:41pm
MadOakDevin said:
i'm just going to be a dick cuz no one likes me anyway.
who cares?
the fact that you had to make this a thread is lame.

drama is fucking gay. messageboard drama is gayer.
go cry and go talk shit about me because i spoke my mind. waaaa waaaa waaaa

hahahahahahahahahah, well said brotha

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 9,2007 8:48pm
Granny_Monster said:
Meh, some of us find it mildly amusing.

So did I the first 8237502750275021819384029570927509828309850989028590280 times.

Now it's old.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 9,2007 9:01pm
Seriously if Keith has a fucking problem with CSDO he should talk less and challenge Eric to a fight, I'm sure Keith wouldn't do it tho

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jan 9,2007 9:03pm edited Jan 9,2007 9:04pm
blackmetallady said:

Does having a dick make a male a man?

Real ladies know when to speak and when to shut up. You are clearly not a lady, but a pestering primadonna. Please stop being so inflammatory and go start your aggravating internet arguments elsewhere.

You continue to bellow like a windbag post after post. I now know that you can play a violin, bring a gun to a fight, are 36 years old, and the former girlfriend of some dipshit that USED to be in 13 Winters.

What I'm getting at here is that you have spilled your life out onto the internet much like Allison Reynolds poured her bag out all over the couch in "The Breakfast Club." My point here is that you seem to need massive amounts of attention that you aren't getting elsewhere. I'm sorry but we really don't care to see what is in your "bag." Please stop acting like a 15 year old in a chatroom and try acting like a 36 year old woman.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 9,2007 9:37pm
Weird how the good threads only last a day or two, then they move on down the pages. This one was just amusement from the getgo.

toggletoggle post by pryoryofsyn  at Jan 9,2007 9:57pm
i still find her entertaining. go blackmetallady lol!

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 11:07pm
anonymous said:
Seriously if Keith has a fucking problem with CSDO he should talk less and challenge Eric to a fight, I'm sure Keith wouldn't do it tho

i didnt start this one buddy.

and a fight would prove nothing more than i could take an old man, whats the point? seriously?

then i would jusy be the asshole that beat the shit out of some old man, who i might add would probably just try and sue me for it, he is a buisnessman you know.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jan 9,2007 11:22pm
Even with the 20 year age difference, Ive got this one dead even, folks.
Maybe Keith by Greek Lantern.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 11:23pm
hahahaha, tell ya what, ill start by laying down.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jan 9,2007 11:25pm
Lol fair enough, fair enough.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2007 11:28pm
im kind of upset, this thread has gone boring, unfortunatly i think im done with it, ive made my point, said all i need to say, and more, and more... anyone knows where to find me.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 9,2007 11:32pm
fuck you Keith!

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jan 9,2007 11:51pm
Blackmetalcunt: Die

CSDO: Thank you for draging people like myself who lean to the right but are not ignorant, loud mouth, racist pricks through the mud while yet again making an ass out of yourself. You can also die.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 10,2007 12:28am
KeithMutiny said:
im kind of upset, this thread has gone boring, unfortunatly i think im done with it, ive made my point, said all i need to say, and more, and more... anyone knows where to find me.

Well, I guess, I put you to rest. The thread got boring for you because you look like an idiot now.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 10,2007 12:33am
Hoser said:
blackmetallady said:

Real ladies know when to speak and when to shut up. Please stop acting like a 15 year old in a chatroom and try acting like a 36 year old woman.

I am right.
Two tits, a hole and a heartbeat=woman
A dick and a heartbeat=man

I believe I was acting like a woman. Re-read... Keith was put in his place. That was pretty clear.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 10,2007 12:45am
no, i will not

toggletoggle post by inject-now at Jan 10,2007 12:49am
csdo vs. throwing shrapnel

fight till death

in a gay bar

toggletoggle post by CANDY STRIPER DEATH ORGY at Jan 10,2007 2:02am
Hey tough guy Keith..... Come to one of the OVER KILL shows that we're playing. You can meet me face to face. I can see that you're an insecure pussy dumping on blackmetallady for no reason. I'm 36.... And, I can kick your fuckin' ass all over the place. Try me!!

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 10,2007 4:35am
no one likes to be wrong, obviously, but i really don't think blackmetallady has "put keith to rest." neither BML nor CSDO have brought up any convincing arguments.

leigh: the argument was that you were not acting like a "lady," according to aforementioned definitions of the word, so take your own advice and re-read. i believe we have personally (you and i) been through this general issue before, so it shouldn't come as any surprise. and if we really want to get into technicalities, two tits, a hole and a heartbeat could indeed equal a woman, but it could also equal a girl, a hermaphrodite, or a man who suffers from gynecomastia.

csdo: there have been no threats from keith to you unless he has agreed to throw down if anyone else throws the first punch. he's not dumping on anyone that has not dumped on him first. if you were at all in touch with the current happenings of this board, you would see that he is not "dumping on blackmetallady for no reason." that can be disputed, but from the general consesus' point of view, she is not wanted here and she is usually the first to cast stones, usually in false context. she has assumed things up and down, misread a good majority of things said to/about her, and is clearly a glutton for punishment (though we all are in some way, whether we like it or not).

back to the issue of fighting physically over this matter...as keith already stated, what would it prove? anyone opposed to keith would say that he's wrong to beat up and old(er) man if he chose to fight. if not, they would say he's a pussy, an idiot, his band sucks, blah blah blah. the bottom line is that you don't like him or his band, and he doesn't like you or your band. there really is no necessary debate, though i'm sure it will go on because no one likes to be wrong, and that's just human nature. do whatever you need to do in order to feel good about yourself when you go to bed.

to anyone that hates the drama and the matter at hand...this is like a real-life soap opera, so it is entertaining to some and keeps our attention. if you don't like it, there's not much you can do about it except say "it's gay" and all that, or otherwise ignore it. i find it entertaining, yet i hate it all at the same time because i can't fucking stop reading it! it's 4:35 in the morning and i'm sitting here writing a goddamn analysis of the whole thread.

ok, i think i'll go to bed now. haha.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 10,2007 6:20am edited Jan 10,2007 6:21am
blackmetallady said:
CSDO didn't even start this thread. TS took it upon themselves to air the drama to this board... it's between the two bands/people. CSDO didn't post their private messages here. Geesh.

The term lady came up after I wrote this comment. Keith went off topic to dodge the real issue. That is, bringing drama to this board when it was between him and CSDO. C'mon rich, everyone knows I hate the C word... that's why I'm always disgusted with Pam's foul mouth. There is no question here that I am a lady. The two tits, hole and a heartbeat was more of a joke. When have I ever conducted myself as un-lady like besides calling Josh Martin Mr. Anal Cocksucker for starting that revolting thread about me for no reason? Damn, two weeks before he started that thread I wanted to book his band. I'm glad I didn't.

Read my qoute above. It says it all. Cast the first stone, my arse. Moreover, Keith dissed every one of my bands that I book (as you can read above). The difference between CSDO and Keith is that Keith dissed bands publicly and CSDO did it with a private e-mail. Big difference.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jan 10,2007 7:22am
inject-now said:
csdo vs. throwing shrapnel

fight till death

in a gay bar

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Jan 10,2007 8:03am
blackmetallady said:

Thats not entirely true, people are born with mismatched sex chromosones all the times. people who are more closely chromosonely male develop female breats and vagina with a peen that is recessed into their body. They are still considered male despite the two tits and the hole.

that had nothing to do with anything but i wanted to point that out.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 10,2007 8:43am
you children are hereby sentenced to TIME-OUT.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 10,2007 9:16am
SEE YOU ALL AT OVERKILL..... IN THE PIT.... BROTHER!!!!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 10,2007 9:53am
blackmetallady said:
Hoser said:
blackmetallady said:

Real ladies know when to speak and when to shut up. Please stop acting like a 15 year old in a chatroom and try acting like a 36 year old woman.

I am right.
Two tits, a hole and a heartbeat=woman
A dick and a heartbeat=man

I believe I was acting like a woman. Re-read... Keith was put in his place. That was pretty clear.

you may be a woman, but you are FAR from being a lady

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 10,2007 11:42am
blackmetallady said:
blackmetallady said:

The term lady came up after I wrote this comment. Keith went off topic to dodge the real issue. That is, bringing drama to this board when it was between him and CSDO. C'mon rich, everyone knows I hate the C word... that's why I'm always disgusted with Pam's foul mouth. There is no question here that I am a lady. The two tits, hole and a heartbeat was more of a joke. When have I ever conducted myself as un-lady like besides calling Josh Martin Mr. Anal Cocksucker for starting that revolting thread about me for no reason? Damn, two weeks before he started that thread I wanted to book his band. I'm glad I didn't.

Read my qoute above. It says it all. Cast the first stone, my arse. Moreover, Keith dissed every one of my bands that I book (as you can read above). The difference between CSDO and Keith is that Keith dissed bands publicly and CSDO did it with a private e-mail. Big difference.

you have just proven a point in that novel i wrote above your post. first off, my name is mark, not rich. my last name is richards, so i could see why you got confused...nevertheless this is exactly the cause of most of your problems. you don't read carefully enough and make assumptions or match the wrong statement with the wrong person. just like a few months ago when you accused me of calling you a cunt, when in reality, at the time, i had never said anything to you except for ADVICE and constructive criticism. call me an asshole, but i was trying to do you a favor. clearly you overlooked that. and as far as keith goes...you started shit with him in the thread about throwing shrapnel playing in maine maybe about a month ago. he had never said anything derogatory towards you until you started assuming that he was probably someone else. and it would be one thing if you apologized for your mistake, but you just kept going, so keith has every right to treat you however he wants.

and furthermore, i didn't say you weren't acting like a lady, if you read my post again...this just proves the fact that you don't read carefully enough once again, for the millionth time. and yes, i understand that your definition of a woman was a joke. i furthered the joke...if you can't see that, there is no use even trying to make sense to you. you're 36 years old and you're taking words out of context left and right, accusing people of "issue dodging" because you don't understand fully what was said, and making irrelevant points to an argument you think you're winning. like i said before, no one likes to be wrong, so whatever you need to do to feel you're "right," go for it.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 10,2007 11:43am
Well this thread WAS entertaining. If you're not ignoring the cunt, you're part of the problem.

Oh and Hoser...I love you so much more for The Breakfast Club reference.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Jan 10,2007 11:50am
blackmetallady said:
blackmetallady said:

and as far as keith goes...you started shit with him in the thread about throwing shrapnel playing in maine maybe about a month ago. he had never said anything derogatory towards you until you started assuming that he was probably someone else. and it would be one thing if you apologized for your mistake, but you just kept going, so keith has every right to treat you however he wants.

Actualy, I did apologize, Mark. Oh, and Pam... the C word again? Ick!

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 10,2007 12:06pm
for once, you are right (about the apology). i'll give you that. but that's pretty much it.

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Jan 10,2007 12:13pm edited Jan 10,2007 12:14pm
Hey tough guy Keith..... Come to one of the OVER KILL shows that we're playing. You can meet me face to face. I can see that you're an insecure pussy dumping on blackmetallady for no reason. I'm 36.... And, I can kick your fuckin' ass all over the place. Try me!!

MEET ME ON THE PLAYGROUND AT THREE O'CLOCK!!!! I AM OLDER SO I CAN BEAT YA UP!!!!!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 10,2007 2:28pm
KeithMutiny said:
anonymous said:

i didnt start this one buddy.

and a fight would prove nothing more than i could take an old man, whats the point? seriously?

then i would jusy be the asshole that beat the shit out of some old man, who i might add would probably just try and sue me for it, he is a buisnessman you know.

Not that I'm doubting your capabilities as a fighter but what makes you think you'd beat him up? you can't really say that till it actually happens

toggletoggle post by Dark_violinist  at Jan 10,2007 2:32pm
blackmetallady said:

You don't get it. A woman has two tits and TWO holes. If you only have one hole then you've got a Y chromosome mixed in with your XXX's

toggletoggle post by atthehaunted  at Jan 10,2007 2:54pm
Damn this thread is still being posted on. Good lord a fight won't solve anything neither will saying u'll do this nor that. So give a rest and lets be merry.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jan 10,2007 3:53pm
fighting doesn't solve anything?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 10,2007 3:55pm
I think this might be the gayest thread in the history of all the faggiest gay threads on this board. Way to go.

toggletoggle post by whoremastery  at Jan 10,2007 6:32pm edited Jan 10,2007 6:33pm
I had a problem with eric back in the day when he was shitting on my band(teratism) dont know how it started..or why..and i was fucking pissed!!! i confronted him at the wargasm show in 04 and we hatched shit out and we even ended up doing shows together.

my advice..keith dont bother posting the battle on here because everyone is gonna jump in and say all kinds of crap and it's not worth the level of drama this site can get to.

Eric...be happy there still is a metal scene and give the local bands that work hard the respect they deserve even if it isnt your cup of tea...

we could all be on the loser vh1 show (white rappers) and there would be no metal scene at all.

im gonna drink some shots now..cheers all!!!!

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jan 10,2007 7:05pm

toggletoggle post by CANDY STRIPER DEATH ORGY at Jan 11,2007 12:50am
Yo Rob.... What's up man? It's been a while.... Almost a year since we last played with you guys. That was a great show!! GODLESS RISING, CSDO, TERATISM, GOREREALITY and DOWNFALL............

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Jan 11,2007 5:27pm
that was a good show...

toggletoggle post by whoremastery  at Jan 11,2007 6:04pm edited Jan 12,2007 2:27pm
hell yea bro..not tryin to rehatch old shit at all..just tryin to say we are all here for thr same thing man...we should respect all the local talent..they are the future of metal!....and due to nerve damage in my ears and being diagnosed with tynnitus...i havent been in the scene and i miss everone truley..i destroyed my ears so bad through out the years i havent been around as much..hails to you all and keep up the great work u all do and stop the bullshit!!!
the scene needs us all and all the local bands should realize the integrity of the music we all love...
no reason for the shit slinging...hope to see you all soon...wear your ear plugs!!you dont want to live through what i am going through..tinnitus has no cure!!!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 11,2007 8:34pm
Does it keep you up all nite? do you have hearing loss? cuz i have it too but it doesn't bother me that much

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 11,2007 8:43pm
Here's a little info to those who don't know anything about Tinnitus...
Tinnitus (IPA pronunciation: [tɪ'naɪtəs] or ['tɪnɪtəs][1], from the Latin word for "ringing"[2]) is the perception of sound in the human ear in the absence of corresponding external sound(s).

Tinnitus can be perceived in one or both ears or in the head. It is usually described as a ringing noise, but in some patients it takes the form of a buzzing, hissing, humming, or whistling sound; or as ticking, clicking, roaring, "crickets," tunes, songs, or beeping. [3]. It has also been described as a "whooshing" sound, as of wind or waves [4].

Tinnitus is not itself a disease but an unwelcome symptom resulting from a range of underlying causes, including ear infections, foreign objects or wax in the ear, and injury from loud noises. Tinnitus is also a side-effect of some oral medications, and may also result from an abnormally low level of serotonin.

The sound perceived may range from a quiet background noise to a signal loud enough to drown out all outside sounds. The term 'tinnitus' usually refers to more severe cases. A 1953 study (Heller and Bergman) of 80 tinnitus-free university students placed in a soundproofed room found that 93% reported hearing a buzzing, pulsing or whistling sound. However, it must not be assumed that this condition is normal -- cohort studies have demonstrated that damage to hearing from unnatural levels of noise exposure is very widespread in industrialized countries.[5] (see noise health effects)

Because tinnitus is often defined as a subjective phenomenon, it is difficult to measure using objective tests, such as by comparison to noise of known frequency and intensity, as in an audiometric test. The condition is often rated clinically on a simple scale from "slight" to "catastrophic" according to the practical difficulties it imposes, such as interference with sleep, quiet activities, or normal daily activities.[6] For research purposes, the more elaborate Tinnitus Handicap Inventory [7] is often used.

toggletoggle post by nick watchmaker at Jan 11,2007 11:19pm
holy fucking shit!!! i get home from work and check out this thread cause laughing at retards is fun and what do you know....i learn something!!! Tinnitus is bad news! wear earplugs!!!

later jerks!

toggletoggle post by CANDY STRIPER DEATH ORGY at Jan 12,2007 1:26am
Yo Rob,

I hope you're o.k. Shit........ And, you're right! Most of the bands on this board like to sling shit a little too much...... But when it comes back at them, they don't like it. Look at this thread.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Jan 12,2007 1:35am
Is anyone realizing yet how stupid of a band name Candy Striper Death Orgy really is? I've stated this before...

toggletoggle post by whoremastery  at Jan 12,2007 2:14pm
yes it keeps me up alot....i have to sleep with the tv on and the fan going,,and i lost 40% of my hearing..i went to an ENT.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 12,2007 3:34pm
this thread is overflowing with gayness.

toggletoggle post by CANDY STRIPER DEATH ORGY at Jan 13,2007 2:40am
Hey Brandon....... Does anyone realize how much of a dick sucker you are?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 13,2007 2:46am
who the hell is brandon?

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jan 13,2007 2:56am
you are, dumbass.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jan 13,2007 9:37am
BUMP...Hahahahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Jan 13,2007 10:27am
what I find funny about this guy from csdo always calling everyone else's band metalcore and shit is that I honestly thought csdo was one of them gay wretched asylum-type bands judging by their band name. Seriously, Candy Stripper Death Orgy is the worst fucking band name ever. I can't help but have this image of them as being one of them queer as theme bands who cover themselves in fake blood and shit and wear mall-pants.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 13,2007 10:36am
Seriously people stop the gayness!

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 13,2007 12:12pm
What makes this thread even more gay is the nonstop repetition of people saying it's gay. Yay for being gay!!!

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jan 13,2007 12:23pm
GAY

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Putrid Vampyric Tampoon
[default homepage] [print][7:24:33pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.12454 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]