New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Help us book out tour for the end of the month by the_taste_of_cigarettes on Jan 2,2007 9:08am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jan 2,2007 9:08am edited Jan 2,2007 9:16am
All hands on deck as they say

It's tough doing it all on your own, and even tougher trying to manage the holidays and book a tour. If anyone can pass the word along or talk to friends in these areas, we'd really appreciate it. Here are the dates we need shows for:

Jan 25 2007 Winter Tour - CT - BOOK THIS ANYWHERE, Connecticut / New York / New Jersey / Pennsylvania
Jan 29 2007 Winter Tour - GA - BOOK THIS Athens / Atlanta, Georgia
Jan 30 2007 Winter Tour - FL - BOOK THIS Gainesville / Tallahasee / Jacksonville, Florida
Jan 31 2007 Winter Tour - AL - BOOK THIS Huntsville / Birmingham, Alabama
Feb 1 2007 Winter Tour - MS - BOOK THIS Jackson, Mississippi
Feb 2 2007 Winter Tour - TN - BOOK THIS Memphis, Tennessee
Feb 5 2007 Winter Tour - MI - BOOK THIS Detroit, Michigan

Our websites are www.thetasteofsilver.com (currently being renovated) and www.myspace.com/thetasteofsilver. There might also be something up at www.purevolume.com/thetasteofsilver. We can be reached via thetasteofsilver@yahoo.com or via myspace. We're very respectful and friendly people and treat every venue with respect. We play for gas money and a place to crash, and our new album should be out by the time we leave. We've toured the US three times and have three other records out -- two splits and a full length.

thanks bunches
Nicholas

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jan 2,2007 10:46am
even passing on the good word will help a lot

toggletoggle post by hybrid   at Jan 2,2007 11:12am
hey guys try getting a hold of karsia, myspace.com/karsia i believe, for a date in Georgia/Florida, they were willing to help The Brethren out. You can say "The Brethren sent you".

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jan 2,2007 11:18am
thanks dude! I am gonna message them right now

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jan 2,2007 11:29pm
bumpo

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Jan 2,2007 11:37pm
Shit it's getting down there dudes.. good luck.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jan 3,2007 12:37am
Anthony nli said:

tell me about it. If there's anything you can do to help -- even just forwarding this around or posting it as an MS bulletin -- it'd be a big help. Thanks man.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 3,2007 12:43am
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jan 3,2007 9:23am
that's the spirit! Laugh and bump the thread!

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Jan 3,2007 11:09am
the_taste_of_cigarettes said:
Anthony nli said:

tell me about it. If there's anything you can do to help -- even just forwarding this around or posting it as an MS bulletin -- it'd be a big help. Thanks man.

If I had any contacts in those areas dude I would defnitely put you in touch with them. The only thing I can think of is maybe Swashbuckle in NJ but I don't know if they book shows in their area. Probably worth emailing them anyhow. http://www.myspace.com/swashbuckle

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 3,2007 3:48pm
i gotta get you ryan's contact for the jan 27th show.

once im fully awake ill send you that nicholas

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jan 3,2007 8:49pm
keep it coming! YOu guys rock!

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jan 4,2007 10:27am
it sucks cause everyone wants you to play on a weekend, but I mean what the fuck, you can't tour for two weeks with everyday being a friday. You gotta do the middle of the week to get anywhere, can't take 4 days off of every 7.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jan 4,2007 10:20pm
gave these dudes some shows... i love their binary song 11000101010101 or something i spelt it out once cause i was bored but now i forget

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 4,2007 10:42pm
poopbody

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jan 5,2007 9:10am
cows

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jan 6,2007 11:34am
please repost this places and pass it around

thanks a ton

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Jan 6,2007 12:42pm
Bored? bump this thread on lemmingtrail:

http://board.lemmingtrail.com/t.php?id=44379&r=0

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jan 6,2007 12:48pm
Anthony nli said:
Bored? bump this thread on lemmingtrail:

http://board.lemmingtrail.com/t.php?id=44379&r=0

thanks for helping anthony! You the man!

this guy is also a man:
Dr. Bored posted this on January 6th, 2007 @ 12:13:33 am
A self-described "agitator’’ against feminism declared ladies nights at Colorado nightclubs dead today after prevailing in a civil rights complaint against The Proof NiteClub in southeast Denver.
Steve Horner learned Thursday that the Division of Civil Rights for the Department of Regulatory Agencies sided with him in his complaint that men were unfairly having to pay cover charges and higher drink prices than women at the Proof’s Ladies Nights.

"Ladies Night is now illegal,’’ said Horner, a 59-year-old corporate speaker, who says he’s been on an anti-feminist crusade since his wife left him with two young children several years ago and he regularly encountered discrimination against men.

"This is now a violation of law. I will now make it a point to visit as many ladies nights as I can every week. I’ll have my rights violated, then I’ll sue them in county court and collect my $500 (each time),’’ Horner said. "I feel it could net me $3,000 to $4,000 a week easy and I’m going to do it. It takes me five minutes to be discriminated against.’’

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/loca...icle/0,1299,DRMN_15_5259533,00.html

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jan 9,2007 11:51am
unholy ass planet

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Jan 9,2007 12:03pm
well, if he wants to be treated like a lady at a club, he should also be introduced to groping, ass-grabbing, continuous drink solicitation (from complete shitbags), and maybe some glaring looks from other females at the club.

Ya know, make his experience at Ladies' Night more realistic.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Feasting Carcinogenic Requiem
[default homepage] [print][3:58:46pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01913 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]