New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> SICK as SIN Metal Festival - Coming March 2004 - GET IN NOW! by SinPromos on Nov 9,2003 12:08pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SinPromos at Nov 9,2003 12:08pm
Sick as Sin – A New Metal Festival – coming March 2004

Sin Promotions (MA) and Sick Promotions (NY) are coming together for one hell of a festival Sunday March 21st, where they will be taking over Market St. in Lowell, MA at Club Fuel, Blue Shamrock, & Down the Street, to fill the 3 stages with over 30 metal acts! The festival will not only showcase some of the leading national and upcoming new metal acts, but a slew of vendors, sponsors, door prizes, swag bags, and other interesting sights to keep the party going all day and night! There will also be a pre-party the evening before the event at Down the Street in Lowell, MA.

Vendors, sponsors, and national acts are being accepted now. Please send an email to SICKasSIN@comcast.net for more info, or to request a sponsorship/vendor packet. Unsigned band booking should commence in December when the website goes live. If you’re an unsigned band looking to be booked for the festival please join Sin Promotions’ “Band Opportunities Newsletter”, by sending a blank email to: sinpromos_bands-subscribe@yahoogroups.com, to be the first notified when the unsigned talent booking begins.

The event will be 19+ and is planned to be sold out, with over 800 in attendance! This event will also be reoccurring in NY this summer, and again in Florida shortly after. Get in on the first SICK as SIN metal festival now!

toggletoggle post by SinPromos at Dec 3,2003 10:58am
Things are moving along quickly with this. Website & unsigned band submissions will be up and running in a couple weeks. Vendors, sponsors, & major acts are now being added on. Email SickAsSin@comcast.net with questions

toggletoggle post by assrape at Dec 3,2003 11:04am
if there are some good death metal act's on this i will surely go.

toggletoggle post by SinPromos at Dec 6,2003 1:56pm
Definitely will be... focusing on death, thrash, GOOD metalcore, and similar sub genres of metal... feel free to use the message board on www.sinpromos.com to suggest some acts until the festival site is up.

toggletoggle post by phantos   at Dec 6,2003 2:23pm
I went to your site... hoping to find a 'line-up so far' list...
I didnt find it.
can you tell us a bit more... who is confirmed or who you are trying to get?

thnx.

toggletoggle post by tyagxgrind   at Dec 9,2003 1:17pm
SinPromos said:
Definitely will be... focusing on death, thrash, GOOD metalcore, and similar sub genres of metal... feel free to use the message board on www.sinpromos.com to suggest some acts until the festival site is up.

book my band. were good death metal meets grind.

toggletoggle post by SinPromos at Dec 9,2003 1:44pm
hey guy..
I can't give out names of bands until we have a contract in hand. Our website shoud be up within a couple weeks, including names of some of the acts we have contracted at that time. Unsigned band booking procedures will also be up on the website when it launches.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][2:10:38am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.02489 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]