New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> DS-Xtreme 4gb media device thingy by thegreatspaldino on Dec 23,2006 1:52pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Dec 23,2006 1:52pm
http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=content&itemid=239

there is a review of it. i personally am ordering this right now. honestly... if there wasnt reason enough to love my DS, now there more than enough. i mean... total homebrew gaming... rom playback... mp3s, movies, sweet color changing LEDs that go in time with the music playing, PDA, and whatever else you can dream of available for the sexy and functional DS? how can you not get this?

best part about this is that its only the DS cart sized piece of hardware. no GBA cart to accompany it, no passme needed, no additional microSD card or anything needed. 100% plug and play. rev... if you dont get this, you really are a homo.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 23,2006 2:22pm
I heard it's awesome from... um.. someone, I forget who.
they said they loved it.

my DS is in my pocket.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Dec 23,2006 2:43pm
crap... it seems its on pre-order right now for an early january release... i cant wait that long!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well... ill just have to put my pre-order in...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 23,2006 3:56pm
maybe his wasn't the 4GB. who ever it was they said it ruled.. I wished I could remember when it was.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 23,2006 3:58pm
it was tim lang. some how he got an asian name, even though he's not asian (unlike me).
here's tim saying "hey you guys.!!!!"

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][5:34:58am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.00781 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]