New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> this makes me mad by DeRtOxIa on Dec 22,2006 10:17pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at Dec 22,2006 10:17pm
so tigerdirect has been running this contest all month. it was a giveaway for a Zune, PS3, and Wii and every day there were 3 winners. the catch was once you signed up for the contest you had to check the website to see if you won. And the drawings for each day were only up for 24 hours so you had to check it on the day you won. So i signed up thinking it would be really cool to win a ps3 or a wii or something. So i've been checking to see if i won....which i didn't of course, no big woop.

So i go to see the list of winners....theres like 5 of em. Every day since the beginning of dec they've been drawing 3 names every day. and only 5 people who won actually claimed their prize. Im sure that people who signed up never even bothered to read the rules about the contest. And here i am actually giving a shit about winning and some douchbomb from kalamazoo probably won and didn't even know it.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Dec 23,2006 2:16am
kalamazoo pisses me off too.

fuck kalamazoo.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Mutilated Cataclysmic Cock
[default homepage] [print][1:06:32pm Apr 24,2024
load time 0.01399 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]