New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Fuck High School by nickyhelliot on Dec 19,2006 4:50pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by nickyhelliot  at Dec 19,2006 4:50pm edited Dec 19,2006 4:52pm
Some one called my school and told guidance that I was planning on killing myself.

I got kicked out of my band the other day, that was pretty lame, but I don't see why anyone would call my school and say that at pretty much random.

How was your shitty day?

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Dec 19,2006 4:52pm
You make sense not good.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Dec 19,2006 4:53pm
get older.

also drop out and get your GED... its the same as graduating but is like 2 years faster!

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 19,2006 4:54pm
I was in the councilors office a lot for that, just drop out and get your GED, or do what I did and get expelled.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 19,2006 4:54pm
thegreatspaldino said:
get older.

also drop out and get your GED... its the same as graduating but is like 2 years faster!

See? It's the obvious solution.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Dec 19,2006 5:02pm
Stay in school and fuck as many underaged bitches as you can. Do it for us. Do it for me.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 19,2006 5:05pm
MSD is legally forbidden to come within 100 feet of a school

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Dec 19,2006 5:07pm
I live right next to an elementary school.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Dec 19,2006 5:08pm
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said:
Stay in school and fuck as many underaged bitches as you can. Do it for us. Do it for me.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Dec 19,2006 5:08pm
honestly, the easy girls are the only reason to stay in school.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead NLI at Dec 19,2006 5:28pm
Stay in school, and stop being a pussy.

The point of school is to get you ready for the world. The math, science, and gym classes might do nothing for you in your future life. The peer and networking skills, however, will. There will always be assholes, manipulative douchebags, and there will be good people too, wherever you go. The point of high school is to teach you how to deal with all of 'em.

Jobcore and GED's are a way to make up for a mistake and to catch up from it. They're not something you should EVER plan.

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Dec 19,2006 5:31pm
Bomb your school.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Dec 19,2006 5:46pm
I got expelled 3 seperate times in highschool and graduated 20 credits short.

Just beat up the guidence councilors and take their lunch money. You will be bullet proof.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 19,2006 6:34pm
High School is nothing like real life.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Dec 19,2006 6:36pm
Yea, Metal kids can get laid in real life.

Definately no layage going on in highschool though.

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Dec 19,2006 6:40pm
Niccolai said:

BINGO.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 19,2006 6:41pm
If your life is anything like high school, something is very wrong with you.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 19,2006 6:42pm
ArrowHead NLI said:

The point of school is to get you ready for the world. The math, science, and gym classes might do nothing for you in your future life. The peer and networking skills, however, will. There will always be assholes, manipulative douchebags, and there will be good people too, wherever you go. The point of high school is to teach you how to deal with all of 'em.

Jobcore and GED's are a way to make up for a mistake and to catch up from it. They're not something you should EVER plan.

I have a GED, I'm an honors college student, and having a GED has NEVER hurt me in any way, shape, or form.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Dec 19,2006 6:44pm
You're in the minority Pam.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 19,2006 6:51pm
Yeah, I know that. But there's a minority of kids that just don't do well in high school. If you don't play football or something else stupid they can really be dicks to you. I'm just saying it's an option, and is what you make it.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Dec 19,2006 7:05pm edited Dec 19,2006 7:07pm
my experience with the GED is that nothing is different. not going to college will NOT affect your life later on. save your money, BUY A HOUSE and rent it out... it will pay for itself. after a while it will be paid off, buy another one... MUNNIEZ WOW! LOL

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Dec 19,2006 7:29pm
statistics show that college graduates earn more money, and spend less time unemployed than non graduates.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Dec 19,2006 7:30pm
high school sucks...
just wait for college.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 19,2006 7:30pm
no lie, Dover High School told me that if i dident stop telling chuck noris
jokes i would be expelled

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Dec 19,2006 7:33pm
chuck norris was overplayed where i went.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Dec 19,2006 7:35pm
Just wait. I dealt with it. You'll be happy when it's over. They can't stick you in a hospital just cause someone said you were going to kill yourself.
I can't say I know just how you feel. I went to a retard highschool.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 19,2006 7:56pm
pam said:
ArrowHead NLI said:

I have a GED, I'm an honors college student, and having a GED has NEVER hurt me in any way, shape, or form.

Honors student at a community college. Real tough. Try going to a real college and bragging about it.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 19,2006 7:57pm
Talk to me in a year when I'm going on scholarship and I will.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Dec 19,2006 7:57pm
swamplorddvm said:
Just wait. I dealt with it. You'll be happy when it's over. They can't stick you in a hospital just cause someone said you were going to kill yourself.
I can't say I know just how you feel. I went to a retard highschool.

hahaha my brother went/graduated from there... i used to tell him he went to "wetahd" school everyday. haha... his friends actually call him "giff tits" hahaha

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 19,2006 7:58pm
just go in there and start shooting at kids.

I saw it on tv once, it'll work.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Dec 19,2006 8:01pm
Niccolai said:
statistics show that college graduates earn more money, and spend less time unemployed than non graduates.

statstics are just a bunch of "averages"... just get a regular job doing construction or something lame that can pay well enougha nd offer benefits. save up, dont waste money on stupid shit like DVD's, video games, expensive shit that youd ont need for your basic car and invest in real estate. later on you will thank yourself for it. statistics show that real estate is where the money is. WORD.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 19,2006 8:02pm
I would much rather have an interesting job than a boring one in real estate.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 19,2006 8:03pm
"statistics" show the best way to make it in his country is to drop out, sneak into mexico, then sneak back across and collect free money.

tell me im wrong

toggletoggle post by Troll at Dec 19,2006 8:04pm edited Dec 19,2006 8:05pm
nickyhelliot said:
Some one called my school and told guidance that I was planning on killing myself.

I got kicked out of my band the other day, that was pretty lame, but I don't see why anyone would call my school and say that at pretty much random.

How was your shitty day?

(first off, I think this is a fake poster....Its gotta be. You gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me!?!?!)

My suggestion is you should quite school or kill yourself.

*shrugs shoulders*
Both sounded pretty appealing to me when I was just a "wee lad" like yourself.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Dec 19,2006 8:05pm
i wanna get that job where you follow bitches and ask them if you can "holla at'em"

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 19,2006 8:08pm
i think hes been posting in here for a while.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Dec 19,2006 8:09pm
pam said:

your job wouldnt be in real estate... in fact... once you start owning more than one house... you dont have to work at all. 2 2 family houses, depending on location, can net you 3k-12k a month. please tell me what fun job you can get will make you more than that? want more money? save up for a few months, buy another fuckin house. want more? buy more. its the only thing where spending more money will earn you more money. the average age of first home ownership these days is like 34. back int he 60's the average age was 21. talk about getting shafted.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 19,2006 8:11pm
hahah I see your point. If I did do something like that, I'd still work elsewhere. Besides, I could never do that because when you open my credit report, you actually hear screams followed by laughter.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 19,2006 8:12pm
thegreatspaldino said:
pam said:

your job wouldnt be in real estate... in fact... once you start owning more than one house... you dont have to work at all. 2 2 family houses, depending on location, can net you 3k-12k a month. please tell me what fun job you can get will make you more than that? want more money? save up for a few months, buy another fuckin house. want more? buy more. its the only thing where spending more money will earn you more money. the average age of first home ownership these days is like 34. back int he 60's the average age was 21. talk about getting shafted.

in the current market, this does not apply, so it doesnt matter.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Dec 19,2006 8:12pm
haha. of course you keep your job during that time... the people that dont have to work are the ones that own like 5+ houses. then you start owning buildings that businesses rent out... i can almost sprout a boner over thinking about this shit.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Dec 19,2006 8:13pm
how doesnt it apply? people wont rent out apartments? in college cities? are you serious?

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 19,2006 8:14pm
but on a side note to that /\/\/\ up there.

since the market sucks, im actually extremely close by buying myself a nice 2 story, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, on about a half acre for less than $900 a month, and thats after taxes.

i hope the market keeps dropping, its fuckin great for me.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 19,2006 8:17pm
thegreatspaldino said:
how doesnt it apply? people wont rent out apartments? in college cities? are you serious?

no ones renting, because EVERYONE is trying to do what you just stated.

i know, soley because my father owns some multi familes, and right now its tough to rent at appartment.

look it up on craigslist, landlords are giving away free months of rent, free heat, even free cable and shit, just to get people in the door.

the market isnt there right now, hense your sceme does not apply, its that simple.

toggletoggle post by DrewBlood@Work at Dec 19,2006 8:18pm
totally agree with keith on this. i'm looking into buying some property to rent out probably in the next one to two years. rent for me is already $600+ a month so I might as well be investing in something.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 19,2006 8:20pm
for a first time homebuyer, the market is getting awsome right now, so im drooling over here over it. great time to buy, horrible time to sell, everything is down.

toggletoggle post by DrewBlood@Work at Dec 19,2006 8:25pm
things are going to get worse too! which, in case you haven't been following this thread, is awesome. the dollar is worth less and less everyday and more developers are being forced to take cuts in their profits. im waiting till rock bottom and then im buying.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 19,2006 8:31pm
KeithMutiny said:
thegreatspaldino said:

no ones renting, because EVERYONE is trying to do what you just stated.

i know, soley because my father owns some multi familes, and right now its tough to rent at appartment.

look it up on craigslist, landlords are giving away free months of rent, free heat, even free cable and shit, just to get people in the door.

the market isnt there right now, hense your sceme does not apply, its that simple.

They just won't rent to us :(

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 19,2006 8:39pm
your white, looking for a place in new bedford, they probably think your serial killers.

toggletoggle post by nickyhelliot  at Dec 19,2006 8:44pm
I'm going to drop out of high school and tour with nationals to one day get my dick sucked by blackmetallady

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 19,2006 8:44pm
Fall River.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 19,2006 8:45pm
nickyhelliot said:
I'm going to drop out of high school and tour with nationals to one day get my dick sucked by blackmetallady

no THATS a plan if i ever heard one.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 19,2006 8:47pm
pam said:
Fall River.

ok, worse.

i didnt think white people were even allowed into fall river. i thought there was just like a big gate right before a bridge, and they would just turn you around.

but my girlfriend to work for a company out of fall river to bring the LNG plans there, i cant belive those fuckin retards actually voted it out, i bet those are the same people bitching fuel is too muchright now, when thye could have changed it, o well.

yea, fall river, it smells yummy

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Dec 19,2006 9:05pm
davefromthegrave said:
honestly, the easy girls are the only reason to stay in school.

Even the easy girls wouldn't fuck me.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 19,2006 9:06pm
i'm saving my money for as long as i can to buy something, even if it's a tiny one bedroom condo. i refuse to rent unless i absolutely have to. that way, i will never actually lose any money, won't have to put up with the stress of living in someone else's house that just wants to see a rent check, AND wherever it is that i end up living will be a tax writeoff since i'll be conducting my business out of the home.

toggletoggle post by jim_is_signed_up_for_an_account at Dec 19,2006 9:18pm
I am an RA at my college. I get paid to watch little freshman fucks do whatever they want, 500 dollars a month and free housing.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 19,2006 9:24pm
jim_is_signed_up_for_an_account said:
I am an RA at my college. I get paid to watch little freshman fucks do whatever they want, 500 dollars a month and free housing.

2 thumbs up

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 19,2006 9:30pm
I wanna kick the RA at my girlfriends dorm in the fucking face.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 20,2006 6:54am
You know, I never really found out if I graduated from high school...a lot of weird shit happened senior year, them saying I wasn't going to graduate, so I got put in for testing, got some results, got switched out of a class I was failing horribly, finished it in the summer...but I still never found out if I passed everything else...hmm...

I actually found out the secret to dealing with people well after being out of high school for a year and a half. The truth is, none of them matter. I see only a few people I went to high school with in a class of over 300 people and I can't even remember the names of most of the others or what they look like. So any time someone gives me shit, all I have to realize is that there will be a day I can't even remember who they are.

As for the girls, I wasn't fucking them, I was too busy sitting alone in my basement wishing death upon the entire world. Kind of the same reason why I didn't leave high school with many friends either. Now they are all dead to me because I never see them anymore so ha ha ha ha ha.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Dec 20,2006 7:24am
Do well in school and bang a lot of impressionable girls (or boys if that's your thing). Get scholarships, go to a good college and make life easy on yourself.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 20,2006 7:28am
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said:
I live right next to an elementary school.

and the system works!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 20,2006 7:39am
I followed DHTH's theory.. well.. except for getting laid in school. that didn't really happen until I was a super cool senior.

highschool sucked, my class was something like 600 and 300 something graduated, I don't realy remember anyone from my school and there are probably about 10 people who I know still (these people also went to the same college and some the same company),
but when I think back, there were so many cool things about highschool...
working in the art room on poop-like clay.
gettings tons of "new" musics from people.
going out to a diner before school.
sitting on the senior hill.
writting a program that killed the valedictorian's physics project result.
ski club,
going to shows in haverhill/lawrence/garages.

the grass is always greener. highschool is getting much lamer.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 20,2006 8:35am
if i did high school over i would be expelled within a week.

toggletoggle post by SellOUTd0od at Dec 20,2006 12:08pm
I wouldn't do highschool again..

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Dec 20,2006 12:18pm
Niccolai said:

I was one of the bigger metalheads in my HS, and I got a ton of action. In fact, I got more ass in high school than I have since I graduated. Then again, I also put on a hundred pounds the year after I got out.

toggletoggle post by SellOUTd0od at Dec 20,2006 12:23pm
I find the quanity of woman do not change, but the quality

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][10:32:35am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.06581 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]