New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Bum Fights creator thrown off Dr Phil show by W3 nli on Dec 18,2006 8:41pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Dec 18,2006 8:41pm
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb4dc14f8f

not sure if this is a repost or not but enjoy otherwise

toggletoggle post by babyshaker nli at Dec 18,2006 8:44pm
hahah i heard about this ...i hate dr. phil

toggletoggle post by jesus nli at Dec 18,2006 8:46pm
hahahahaha awsome haircut!!!

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Dec 18,2006 8:49pm
yeah its awesome how upset phil gets over it

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Dec 18,2006 8:50pm
Dr. Phil is such a scumbag. If he found bumfights so deplorable he never would have invited this guy to his show or aired the footage they taped.

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Dec 18,2006 8:50pm
hahahahahaha

i'm gonna go buy one of those right now just for that haircut

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Dec 18,2006 9:03pm
Good thing you posted a link, I was gonna rag on you for watching Dr.Phil

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Dec 18,2006 9:14pm
Dwellingsickness said:
Good thing you posted a link, I was gonna rag on you for watching Dr.Phil

todd, id rag on myself for that.

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Dec 18,2006 9:29pm
Dr.Phil blows!

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Dec 18,2006 11:20pm
bumfights is a piece of shit.

toggletoggle post by Jared_The_Zompire  at Dec 18,2006 11:31pm edited Dec 18,2006 11:32pm
That makes no sense to show his segment and invite him on the show and then not let him talk. He had to have known what Bum Fights was. He was just trying to make it look like he was "the better man" if you can even call him that. Someone needs to take the sand out of their Vagina.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 18,2006 11:53pm
yeah, that was planned from the get-go. the dude was smiling, i bet he was in on it as well.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Dec 19,2006 12:21am
hahahahahahahahahahaaha
dr. phil is a pussy. That was excellent! not only is that guy a millionaire, but, if I were him I'd be proud of getting kicked off that show like that.
btw, that fag dr. phil obviosly must have known about what bumfights is. If anyone thinks that it wasn't staged, I got news for you - you are a fucking retard.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Dec 19,2006 12:22am
ahhhhhhhhh hahahaha
that guys haircut rules!
The first time I saw bumfights I was tripping BALLS and I ended up watching it like 6 times in a row.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Dec 19,2006 12:54pm
" i'm totally tripping balls"

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 19,2006 1:21pm
Cecchini said:
bumfights is a piece of shit.

agreed, i think its fucking retarded. what a waste of time.

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Dec 20,2006 10:25am
i'll take dr. phil in this one.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Dec 20,2006 10:29am
fags

toggletoggle post by hybrid   at Dec 20,2006 10:33am
the creator of that movie is just a gimmick now. that whole thing is a gimmick. bumfights is a funny movie, it honestly is, but that dude is just in it for the ride. he'll be broke in a few years time, he's on dr. phil for christ sakes. both of them are idiots.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Dec 20,2006 10:43am
hybrid said:
the creator of that movie is just a gimmick now. that whole thing is a gimmick. bumfights is a funny movie, it honestly is, but that dude is just in it for the ride. he'll be broke in a few years time, he's on dr. phil for christ sakes. both of them are idiots.

that guy is actually quite smart. I can almost garuntee the main reason he wanted on that show was more publicity. good marketing there. NOT to make money off the show. Him getting booted from the show like that will help him too. People will want to see the video's even if they hate them. It's like them idiots that hate howard stern but still listen to him. The stuff he is doing falls right in with the way society is lately, and he will continue to make a shitload of cash. Is he a dumb ass? I think not. Is a lot of stuff in the video's questionable? Yes. I mean getting Bumfights tattoo'd across a bums forehead for a blowjob from a hooker is kinda wrong.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Dec 20,2006 10:44am
yar

toggletoggle post by SellOUTd0od at Dec 20,2006 10:46am
It's publicity for bumfights... By the creator just being there.. It's also publicity for Dr Phil by continuing to be this figure of "good moral beliefs" Look at the demographic of viewers for the doctor phil show.... It's comprised mainly of older woman. The real losers are the mindless saps that continue to watch his shoveling of garbage.. Haaa was that guy mocking Phil with the haircut, or was he naturally bald? I think that could add another level of funny to this.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Dec 20,2006 10:48am
you guys are the REAL dr. phils!

toggletoggle post by SellOUTd0od at Dec 20,2006 10:50am
I wish I could be as rad as dr Phil

toggletoggle post by SellOUTd0od at Dec 20,2006 10:50am edited Dec 20,2006 10:51am
I actually here he's a pretty sick bass player... He plays a 7 string like it's nothing.

toggletoggle post by cav at Dec 20,2006 10:56am
i guess dr phil did a great job of "refusing to publicize that" by playing a whole video of it and then throwing the guy of the show, like he didnt plan on doing that. douche bag.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction NLI at Dec 20,2006 10:57am
yeah the guy was mocking phil with the hair. I laughed so much when I seen that.

toggletoggle post by SellOUTd0od at Dec 20,2006 10:59am
Haa that is genious... Pick a flaw of the other person and exploit it for your own gain!

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Dec 20,2006 11:00am
i honestly thought he was really bald. boy i am fucking retarded. great bit.

toggletoggle post by SellOUTd0od at Dec 20,2006 11:01am
Before he goes on Oprah I hope he goes tanning for a few weeks.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 20,2006 11:02am
that was some excellent psychology dr phil... really got to the bottom of that one.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 20,2006 11:11am
It's not just Dr. Phil that's exploiting shit like this. Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, Oprah, they're all doing the exact same shit. The fact that anyone even gives these talk shows their attention is retarded.

Regardless, that Bumfights video stuff wasn't to my liking either, fuck that guy too.

toggletoggle post by SellOUTd0od at Dec 20,2006 11:16am
Why not exploit to make a buck? It is rather sneeky claiming to be doing the morally righteous while actually exploiting weak people, but isn't it the fault of the non-media savey who eat it up? Survival of the fitest

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 20,2006 11:19am
You know, I guess I can't really feel too sorry for people who let themselves get exploited by stuff like this, but the fact that it's even there whether you claim to be morally right or wrong is fucked. Dr. Phil did the wrong thing by having the guy on the show(or even having his show in the first place) but if he was dealing with that guy in an everyday situation off TV, the way he dealt with him would have been spot on. Just don't even bother talking to the guy.

Even though the fake haircut was pretty funny.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Dec 20,2006 11:41am
I think Phil was planning on debating the guy until he saw the hairpiece. THAT'S why he kicked him off the show. He couldn't handle his baldness being goofed on.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Dec 20,2006 11:50am edited Dec 20,2006 11:50am
Dr. Phil built his career exploiting the problems of people on his talkshow (and previously Oprah's show) by playing popular moral cards on everyone and 'entertaining' a nation of dummies with common sense that noone needed to watch.

It's not much different than arranging Bum Fights, the only difference is the Bum Fights creator is more honest.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 20,2006 12:04pm edited Dec 20,2006 12:05pm
Honest? You think him giving a guy 20 bucks to eat a raw frog while he sells the video footage and makes millions off of it is honest? You think that ripping a guy's tooth out just because it's bothering him when he really needs to see a dentist for that sort of problem is honest? That's pure grade-A BULLSHIT.

toggletoggle post by SellOUTd0od at Dec 20,2006 12:09pm
Good arguement Lamp. Kudos

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Dec 20,2006 12:27pm
is live leak the new youtube?

toggletoggle post by hybrid   at Dec 20,2006 1:38pm
Joshtruction said:
hybrid said:

that guy is actually quite smart. I can almost garuntee the main reason he wanted on that show was more publicity. good marketing there. NOT to make money off the show. Him getting booted from the show like that will help him too. People will want to see the video's even if they hate them. It's like them idiots that hate howard stern but still listen to him. The stuff he is doing falls right in with the way society is lately, and he will continue to make a shitload of cash. Is he a dumb ass? I think not. Is a lot of stuff in the video's questionable? Yes. I mean getting Bumfights tattoo'd across a bums forehead for a blowjob from a hooker is kinda wrong.

i agree it will get him publicity. i can't stand the howard stern radio show, so i never listen to it. i however truly do think that dude is an idiot, if you listen to him argue his points he is terrible at it. he talks like a high school kid in a debate. honestly look into other interviews he has done, he is pointless. personally, im not the kind of person who gets kicks out of websites like steakandcheese.com etc., seeing these things once is enough for me. i am just one person, and unfortunately most of america falls for stuff like this.

toggletoggle post by chris_from_shit_fuck  at Dec 20,2006 2:03pm
finally watched the video. First and foremost the haircut was awesome. I'm an asshole who enjoys videos such as the bum-fights. But I'll agree that the creator of bum-fights and Dr. Phil fall into the same catagory of exploitation. There is no difference if you really want to look at them in the same light. Both will take people who already have problems and bring them down to their lowest point. The bum-fights creator just brings it to a much grander scale than Dr. Phil.

I don't own any of the bum-fight dvds, and I'm not planning on it. Watching them every now and again is just something that makes me laugh. The insanity of it all is what makes it something to watch. I'm sure there's some psychological aspect of it that brings out the ID part of the ego, and that's why some people really do enjoy watching it.

toggletoggle post by sean streets at Dec 20,2006 2:06pm
im glad i wasted three minutes of my life watching that clip, both of them are roman helmets.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Dec 20,2006 2:06pm
people just like to watch other people do fucked up shit.

thank you rich horror you made my this year that much more entertaining.

toggletoggle post by HostileTakeover   at Dec 20,2006 2:09pm
I love it how he came out looking like dr phil!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][9:02:01pm Apr 24,2024
load time 0.03232 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]