New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> 100 demons in chicopee tonight by the_reverend on Dec 10,2006 3:26pm
Add To All Your Pages!
Dec 10, 2006 Cabot st. (Chicopee, Ma)
100_demons - 2006-12-10
100 Demons(127)
flash animated slider show
killing_floor - 2006-12-10
Killing Floor(66)
playgirl - 2006-12-10
Playgirl(98)
randomshots - 2006-12-10
Randomshots(1)
the_horror_story - 2006-12-10
The Horror Story(25)
xbackstabx - 2006-12-10
Xbackstabx(22)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 10,2006 3:26pm
100 Demons, Back Stabber, Ambition, Playgirl, The Horror Story, Killing Floor (CD release party)

I'm interested in seeing playgirl finally too.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Dec 10,2006 3:31pm
Is that Back Stabbers inc or a totally different band.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 10,2006 3:31pm
I think it's a totally different band

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Dec 10,2006 3:38pm
the_reverend said:
I think it's a totally different band

Well that's gay.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 10,2006 5:04pm
fudge, leaving now!

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Dec 10,2006 6:22pm
100 demons rule. wish i was going

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 10,2006 6:26pm
the_reverend said:

I'm interested in seeing playgirl finally too.

if you went to my club hell show you would have seen them, so no bitching from you.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 10,2006 10:43pm
if you didn't have that show on a gay monday, I would have been busy doing my gay pride radio show.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 11,2006 1:05am
pictures in minutes

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 11,2006 1:42am edited Dec 11,2006 1:44am
whoah, and here I thought that scott lee wasn't going to do shows here anymore. Shows what it know. The floor has a really nice marble tile down on it. The tiles alone cost them over a grand. Also, the stage/sound is set up differently. There is no box in front anymore.

xbackstabx: this was pretty obviously their first show. I heard from other people they did some covers before I got there. They weren't very expirienced and the singer didn't know when to come into songs. He did valiently run around the stage and on the floor, but with the wall of xcrossed armsx that the crowd consisted of... Good luck getting them to move.

horror story, the: I think these guys would sound a lot better on CD. It was hardcore, but the singer had vocals like early "squawky" BTBAM. The singer asked for some "love", but didn't get it for a song or so. I think he needs to know that people out here are either new and just stand around with their arms folded, constantly checking their tmail on their sidekick to see if they won that new white belt (with matching ironically stripped shirt) on ebay or they are older, but are too tired/old from years of dancing at shows and have to save their energy for the headliners or they'd be sore and in bed by 10pm. At some point, a couple people started dancing.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 11,2006 1:43am
playgirl: I finally got to check them out. I know that there are a lot of people that wouldn't be into the music, but support the dudes in the band which is cool, but this is pretty much the perfect crowd for them to be in front of. The music is punky-hardcore. awesome stuff and I think the music is diverse enough that they could play a "big" hardcore show or any o'briens show and be well recieved. Joey started off sounding like he did in bury your dead, but the vocals in most of the songs don't sound like that at all. I would say that some of the vocals are closer to american nightmare than byd. as soon as he announced who they were, people started dancing. Through out the set, they burnt through mics. They kept flying off into the crowd, on the floor, etc... after the abuse, only some of the mics would come back to life.

killing floor: this is their CD release party. I'm pretty sure I've seen them before. They all looked familiar... Well, not the bassist cause he was new to the band. The pit got very violent during their set. People slammed into the walls really really hard. Basically, their set went like that until it ended.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 11,2006 1:49am
Playgirl is awesome. I want to do shows with them like a muthafucka.

toggletoggle post by playgirl! at Dec 11,2006 9:08am
thanks dude, we are stoked at the positive feedback and cant wait to shred for you folks in the near future xo

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 11,2006 9:33am
hope you weren't too ugly in the pictures.

toggletoggle post by the horror story at Dec 11,2006 11:27am
Hey man thanx for the review. And thanx for the pics

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Dec 11,2006 3:00pm
the_reverend said:

[band=the_horror_story I think he needs to know that people out here are either new and just stand around with their arms folded, constantly checking their tmail on their sidekick to see if they won that new white belt (with matching ironically stripped shirt) on ebay.

haha good way to explain most of todays scene kids

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Dec 11,2006 3:28pm
no 100 Demons review, Rev?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 11,2006 3:46pm
not yet. been busy, hardly slept.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 28,2006 9:18pm
100 Demons: after their outstanding set at the rhythmden fest 2k7, I was psyched up to see them again. They played a good selection of songs. The new old singer was really good this time. The last time I saw them, he just didn't have the energy he had this time. It was awesome. The vocals from the second CD that people have always called "nu-metal" sounded a lot more like danzig. People really kicked up their feet for 100d. A lot of people were sore the next day, I'm sure.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][1:20:08pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01623 secs/26 queries]
[search][refresh page]