New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ATTENTION RTTP HOBBY ROCKERS AND FOOLS by blackmetallady on Dec 7,2006 5:51pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 5:51pm
I'm not retiring my screename... I don't try to hide myself. Everybody has a right to participate in threads. The Rev thinks so. He didn't create this board for 5 or 6 people. As a matter of fact, in my opinion, you're hurting his rep by chasing people away from RTTP... this board is for everyone interested in metal... especially from New England. Just because someone is new to the board doesn't mean you should chase them away. That's wrong.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Dec 7,2006 5:52pm
fuck off, cunt.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 7,2006 5:56pm
Maybe you should stop telling people what they should and shouldn't do.

toggletoggle post by jim_is_signed_up_for_an_account at Dec 7,2006 5:59pm
blackmetallady said:
I'm not retiring my screename... I don't try to hide myself. Everybody has a right to participate in threads. The Rev thinks so. He didn't create this board for 5 or 6 people. As a matter of fact, in my opinion, you're hurting his rep by chasing people away from RTTP... this board is for everyone interested in metal... especially from New England. Just because someone is new to the board doesn't mean you should chase them away. That's wrong.

who cares?
its the internet.

toggletoggle post by Dertoxianli at Dec 7,2006 5:59pm
oh man...i predict 500 posts in 4 days

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 7,2006 6:00pm
people shouldn't post in this thread.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 6:00pm
Defination of "Hobby Rocker"- a person who likes to jam, but does not take it seriously. I don't work with hobby rockers... they waste my time

Bands like Sexcrement, Revocation, RAOV, Zircon etc... they are real musicians... this is what seperates Hobby Rockers from the real musicians. Those bands don't post bullshit and make fun of other national bands publicly that they could be touring with one day. They know better.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 6:02pm
You think bands that don't suck up to you are "hobby rocker"s? You're a fucking C-U-N-T. The bands you mentioned don't GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU, they just want shows. That's all. You're a fucking twat.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Dec 7,2006 6:02pm edited Dec 7,2006 6:05pm
Will you PLEASE stop preaching? Noone cares. You weren't even here a year ago, you're a johnny-come-lately, and you don't even listen to black metal.

Don't come in here and think to tell people what to do. The rev does not have a bad reputation, I've never heard a single soul speak ill of him outside of this board, and I talk to a lot more people than you do. Noone has been 'chased away'. You're inciting fiction and drama to try and guilt trip people who dislike you. Not going to happen.

I can't even believe someone would take a message board so personally to even start a thread like this. There are more than 5 or 6 people here that dislike you, in fact, from what I've read over the past few you weeks, disdain towards you is pretty much UNANIMOUS, with the exception of your own anonymous posting to back yourself up.

The other bands here are not 'hobby rockers' just because they are brutally honest when dealing with your nonsense.

toggletoggle post by Dertoxianli at Dec 7,2006 6:03pm
this thread is a repost cuntface must have thought she wasn't getting enough attention so she made a new thread and posted the exact same bullshit from other threads.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 6:04pm
The fact that you expect this board to accept you after calling all their bands hobby rockers if fucking hilarious. I can't wait to meet you in person so you can tell me about you're gonna get my kid taken away.

toggletoggle post by Wilbur & Ed at Dec 7,2006 6:05pm
bump for my bitch

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 6:06pm
Can't take the truth? Yes, a lot of people have told me they really like the Rev and what he does for the scene, but some scumbuckets who have no life, shitty bands that's going nowhere and of course the Hobby Rockers give the Rev a bad name. Some people won't post on here because of YOU PEOPLE.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 6:07pm
GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 6:09pm
pam said:
The fact that you expect this board to accept you after calling all their bands hobby rockers if fucking hilarious. I can't wait to meet you in person so you can tell me about you're gonna get my kid taken away.

If i saw you, I would ignore you. I'll be at Marks's on Jan 6th and I gurantee everyone will keep their mouths shut, because you're all cowards behind a computer. Pam, you probably wouldn't even show up.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Dec 7,2006 6:09pm
And why is it mandatory that all bands have to 'go somewhere'? Some people play their music because they love to. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Something you wouldn't understand, being a poseur and all. Does every band have to be gunning for Century Media and the Billboard Top 40 for you to accept them?

Notice: All bands who do not become famous or aren't trying to, you are all officially Hobby Rockers. Blackmetallady said so...it MUST be true.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 6:11pm
blackmetallady said:
Can't take the truth? Yes, a lot of people have told me they really like the Rev and what he does for the scene, but some scumbuckets who have no life, shitty bands that's going nowhere and of course the Hobby Rockers give the Rev a bad name. Some people won't post on here because of YOU PEOPLE.

GOOD! FUCK THEM. THEY'RE PUSSIES.

And why don't you stop speaking for The Rev, you fucking douchebag. He tries to maintain friendliness and stay out of shit, that doesn't mean you get to speak on his behalf. You're nothing but a n00b with a last-word complex.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 6:12pm
DrinkHardThrashHard said:
Does every band have to be gunning for Century Media and the Billboard Top 40 for you to accept them?

YES

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 6:14pm
Congratulations, you keep having shitty taste in music. The rest of us will like people and bands who have less scummy priorities in the music world.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 6:14pm
pam said:
blackmetallady said:

And why don't you stop speaking for The Rev

I'm not speaking for him. I'm speaking for the MANY people who like him, but won't post on here because of people like you chasing them away.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 6:15pm
blackmetallady said:
pam said:

If i saw you, I would ignore you. I'll be at Marks's on Jan 6th and I gurantee everyone will keep their mouths shut, because you're all cowards behind a computer. Pam, you probably wouldn't even show up.

I never said I was going to your faggot show. I don't even know who's playing, but eventually you will have to face me.

We're all cowards? Really. We don't invent people to post about beating up Rich Horror....We don't pretend to be someone who "heard from a neighbor" that people were calling my child's school.

IP's don't like cunt, you're not as anonymous as you think.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 6:15pm
blackmetallady said:
pam said:
blackmetallady said:

And why don't you stop speaking for The Rev

I'm not speaking for him. I'm speaking for the MANY people who like him, but won't post on here because of people like you chasing them away.

You don't know anyone, you're talking out of your ass as usual.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 6:17pm
Oh, that's why people shake their heads in disgust at my shows. They love his pictures, but the drama, oh my!

toggletoggle post by DrewBlood@Work at Dec 7,2006 6:17pm
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/xDrewBloodx/Janurary7thFlyercopy.jpg

thread-jack!

if you don't go to this show, you are a rocky hobber

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 6:18pm
If they don't want to post here because they're afraid we'll be mean to them, fuck 'em. They have no business being here and being such cowards in the first place. Anybody worth a fuck would post here and not care what we think, which is something you seem to be struggling to grasp the concept of. Hell, the fact that these people are complete assholes most of the time is really amusing to me, I'd much rather hang out with people of this nature than people in scenes of bands I normally listen to who are all politically correct vegans that never laugh at anything and carry hardline attitudes on political stuff that most people don't give a shit about. We make each other laugh by making fun of you. You don't see any kind of unity in this site from a bunch of people who can have a field day laughing at your expense?

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 6:19pm
I think I may also go to that 230 Oak show too.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 6:20pm
blackmetallady said:
Oh, that's why people shake their heads in disgust at my shows. They love his pictures, but the drama, oh my!

So your imaginary friends shake their head in disgust at Aaron? Nice.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 7,2006 6:21pm

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Dec 7,2006 6:22pm
SOMEONE STAB THIS WHORE

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 7,2006 6:23pm
DrewBlood@Work said:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/xDrewBloodx/Janurary7thFlyercopy.jpg

thread-jack!

if you don't go to this show, you are a rocky hobber

I support this jacking.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 6:23pm
pam said:
blackmetallady said:
pam said:

I never said I was going to your faggot show. I don't even know who's playing, but eventually you will have to face me.

We're all cowards? Really. We don't invent people to post about beating up Rich Horror....We don't pretend to be someone who "heard from a neighbor" that people were calling my child's school.

IP's don't like cunt, you're not as anonymous as you think.

A- it's NOT my show

B- I didn't invent anyone. I have 3 guest from NY at my home for a week using my computer (as I noted in another thread)

C- The posting about your kid from a neigbor-- that was my street teamer being silly (on my computer)

D- I don't fight

E- You do seem like a bad mother with the way you act. Who woudn't think so that doesn't know you, based upon the way you write on RTTP.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 7,2006 6:23pm
who are any of us to say what kind of mother Pam is?

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 6:27pm
IP's don't lie. It was you. Act like a fucking adult and stop lying to cover up your crap.

Also: You don't have a choice on whether you fight. You're getting my fist down your throat when I catch you. You decided to make bold accusations, and those come with consequences.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 6:27pm
With a vile mouth like she has... my goodness do you have ask?

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 6:28pm
It really is saying something when Dwyer isn't backing you up anymore.

Hell, I don't even know the vast majority of the people on this site in person, but after threads like this I'd like to meet just about every one of them.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 6:29pm
I'll buy you a beer, Lamp.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 6:29pm
pam said:
IP's don't lie. It was you. Act like a fucking adult and stop lying to cover up your crap.

Also: You don't have a choice on whether you fight. You're getting my fist down your throat when I catch you. You decided to make bold accusations, and those come with consequences.

You're right, IP's don't lie. I said they were using MY computer the other day.

Fight me... have fun in jail.

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Dec 7,2006 6:29pm edited Dec 7,2006 6:30pm
blackmetallady said:
Does every band have to be gunning for Century Media and the Billboard Top 40 for you to accept them?

YES

wowwwww you are a fucking idiot. i would be appaled if at any point in my life i actually made money playing music. thats not why i do it. thats not why anyone on here does it. we dont play music to have a big house and shiny cars. we do it because we like it and we want other people to like what we do. actually....fuck that. we dont even care if other people like what we do. we just do it for ourselves. you are completely self absorbed and expect people to give you money just for you existing. i absolutely despise going to shows of nationally touring bands. i just look at what theyre charging for merch. i've never seen a local band charge more than maybe $15 for a shirt yet i see these nationals charging fourty-fuckin-five dollars??! what does that tell me? they aren't in it for the music anymore, theyre in it for the money. i don't respect people like that and i dont respect you. get aids you filthy dumpster whore.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 6:29pm
Now who's the coward?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 7,2006 6:29pm
some of my favorite bands are hobby rockers. I think you should make crew shirts. HRC 4EVR!

one ammendment to what DHTH posted above, there are plenty people who have been "sent packing" or "gave up" on this site/board that I wished would come back. some got gfs/bfs, some got PC, some got headbutted, and some just like to talk about how they still love their exs on other board. a year ago or so, this board was a lot more fun. lately, I find less and less threads where I want to post in, let alone read. sad. back then, I would get excited people saying "DID YOU SEE WHAT I POSTED?!?" and of course I did, I read (past tense) everything.
now, I go to shows and people say "i don't post anymore" but then they know all the latest things going on. (though some still probably say "why does xmikex hate us" or "who is this great spauldino")

good threads and interesting threads and fewer and farther between. (typically, they are now started by rich horror, re: chiodo poll).

I wish I knew what to do about. I'm probably just going to go to a show instead. that reminds me time to grab fizzood and head to worcester.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 7,2006 6:31pm
PS: the attn: bml thread officially reboots my phone.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 6:31pm
pam said:

Heh, I'm only 19 and don't drink but thanks for the gesture.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 6:32pm
Fine, I'll buy you a Dasani.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 7,2006 6:32pm
I'll accept the beer in your stead.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 7,2006 6:32pm
the_reverend said:
good threads and interesting threads and fewer and farther between. (typically, they are now started by rich horror, re: chiodo poll).

YEAH NIGGA

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 7,2006 6:32pm
pps: like mcmahon said on stage "the rev supports free speech" which I do. oops, I should have logged out to post that anonymously.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Dec 7,2006 6:35pm
blackmetallady said:

YES

I rest my case. You are a 100% undisputed poseur.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 7,2006 6:37pm
ppps: real fights from the internet are lamer that headbutts.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 6:39pm
pam said:
Fine, I'll buy you a Dasani.

That's awesome.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 7,2006 6:39pm
the_reverend said:
I'm probably just going to go to a show instead. that reminds me time to grab fizzood and head to worcester.

Drive me.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 7,2006 6:40pm
dasani is filter water.. they get it from the merrimack river up here... ew...

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 6:40pm
dertoxia said:
blackmetallady said:

YES

i would be appaled if at any point in my life i actually made money playing music. thats not why i do it. thats not why anyone on here does it. we dont play music to have a big house and shiny cars. we do it because we like it and we want other people to like what we do. actually....fuck that. we dont even care if other people like what we do. we just do it for ourselves. you are completely self absorbed and expect people to give you money just for you existing. i absolutely despise going to shows of nationally touring bands. i just look at what theyre charging for merch. i've never seen a local band charge more than maybe $15 for a shirt yet i see these nationals charging fourty-fuckin-five dollars??! what does that tell me? they aren't in it for the music anymore, theyre in it for the money. i don't respect people like that and i dont respect you. get aids you filthy dumpster whore.

Oh my, silly boy. You know abosolutely nothing. These "touring bands" eat from merch money, that's how they make most of their money. God, the money they have to pay back to the labels and such is a lot! The merch is what they rely on. Morover, most promoters take 15-50% of merch money from the band at every show. THAT's WRONG. I never take merch money, because I know that's how they survive on the road. This is why I'm a well liked promoter by nationals. So stick that up your ass and learn the biz.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 6:41pm
the_reverend said:

I'm totally gonna headbutt her now. hahaha.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 6:41pm
the_reverend said:

Sounds more appetizing than beer.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 6:43pm
blackmetallady said:
dertoxia said:
blackmetallady said:

YES

i would be appaled if at any point in my life i actually made money playing music. thats not why i do it. thats not why anyone on here does it. we dont play music to have a big house and shiny cars. we do it because we like it and we want other people to like what we do. actually....fuck that. we dont even care if other people like what we do. we just do it for ourselves. you are completely self absorbed and expect people to give you money just for you existing. i absolutely despise going to shows of nationally touring bands. i just look at what theyre charging for merch. i've never seen a local band charge more than maybe $15 for a shirt yet i see these nationals charging fourty-fuckin-five dollars??! what does that tell me? they aren't in it for the music anymore, theyre in it for the money. i don't respect people like that and i dont respect you. get aids you filthy dumpster whore.

Oh my, silly boy. You know abosolutely nothing. These "touring bands" eat from merch money, that's how they make most of their money. God, the money they have to pay back to the labels and such is a lot! The merch is what they rely on. Morover, most promoters take 15-50% of merch money from the band at every show. THAT's WRONG. I never take merch money, because I know that's how they survive on the road. This is why I'm a well liked promoter by nationals. So stick that up your ass and learn the biz.

THE BIZ!!!

HAHAHAAHAHAH

LEARN THE BIZ!!!

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Dec 7,2006 6:44pm
the_reverend said:

Hey...I piss in that river, that water is the nectar of myself and many other Hobby Rockers.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 7,2006 6:45pm
OMG LERN TEH BIZ I BEN IN 4 5 SEX! LOL STUCK MOJO IZ TEH ROXOXOXRZ!!!

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 6:45pm
pam said:
Now who's the coward?

Not a coward. I'm a lady

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 7,2006 6:45pm
MONEY STORE

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Dec 7,2006 6:45pm
It's amazing how much she talks about 'the biz', yet knows nothing about metal itself. I wonder how that could be?

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Dec 7,2006 6:46pm
yeah i'm sure they spend every penny of merch money on food and gas. they're such starving artists, these poor guys. at least they have nice people like you to make them feel good about themselves. bands that expect to make a profit and expect US to pay more for their music and merch make me sick. so stick a cactus up your ass and don't ever say "the biz" again you pathetic filth pig.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 6:46pm
RichHorror said:
OMG LERN TEH BIZ I BEN IN 4 5 SEX! LOL STUCK MOJO IZ TEH ROXOXOXRZ!!!

what does Mojo have to do with this?

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 6:46pm
blackmetallady said:

Er, you obviously don't know anything about the scene that lies underneath of bands touring in broken down vans that screenprint their own merch. They don't have the big label support or the fancy bus or the top of the line gear you're talking about. They pay for this stuff out of their own pockets. Promoters don't take money out of these shows because there really isn't even much money to take in the first place. People go to see these bands because they rock out loud with a certain fiery passion someone like you could never understand.

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Dec 7,2006 6:48pm
Lamp said:
blackmetallady said:

Er, you obviously don't know anything about the scene that lies underneath of bands touring in broken down vans that screenprint their own merch. They don't have the big label support or the fancy bus or the top of the line gear you're talking about. They pay for this stuff out of their own pockets. Promoters don't take money out of these shows because there really isn't even much money to take in the first place. People go to see these bands because they rock out loud with a certain fiery passion someone like you could never understand.

i feel you brutha

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 7,2006 6:51pm
I need a freakin bus. the sheer amount of quotes in this thread is staggering. I have seriously been staggered!

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 6:51pm
Lamp said:
blackmetallady said:

My goodness. Yes, I agree many screenprint their own merch... how do you think they pay for their broken down vans, dumbass? MERCH MONEY!!!!

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Dec 7,2006 6:52pm
local bands charge 8-12 bucks for cds and 10-15 for shirts and cd's they print themselves out of their own pockets and have minimal exposure.

On the other hand....national bands charge 18-25 bucks for cds and 30-50 bucks for shirts and they have HUGE exposure and huge oportunity to make sales and don't pay a cent of their own money for this stuff.

hmmmm i'm no economics smarty pants but if demand goes up and supply goes up...price should remain the same. and thats in a perfect market.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 6:54pm
and yes, promoters do take merch money from touring bands, whether they are Van Halen or Goatwhore... I take nothing. Shit, Strapping Young Lad was thrilled when they found out that I don't take merch money as well as the others I've booked. I'm done teaching you.

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Dec 7,2006 6:56pm
blackmetallady said:

My goodness. Yes, I agree many screenprint their own merch... how do you think they pay for their broken down vans, dumbass? MERCH MONEY!!!!

yeah....and they charge what they should be charging just to barely break even and buy thier shit vans and go on tour. and you know what...they're fine with that and don't complain and woah...they have FUN! These prick nationals complain if they don't get the right water backstage.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 6:57pm
Suffication merch is reasonable and they don't have HUGE lable support. I wouldn't take merch money from them either.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 6:58pm
dertoxia said:
blackmetallady said:

yeah....and they charge what they should be charging just to barely break even and buy thier shit vans and go on tour. and you know what...they're fine with that and don't complain and woah...they have FUN! These prick nationals complain if they don't get the right water backstage.

I agree with that

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Dec 7,2006 7:00pm
actually on the last suffocation tour they were forced to overprice their merch by the FF tour manager. they were super pissed about it. These guys are riding around in fancy tour busses but they still remember when they were in beat up van smelling each others farts for weeks straight.

Bands being forced to overprice is one thing...bands EXPECTING to get 45 bucks for their shitty t-shirts is a completely different story.

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Dec 7,2006 7:01pm edited Dec 7,2006 7:03pm
blackmetallady said:
dertoxia said:
blackmetallady said:

I agree with that

yet you're still defending these dicks because they put money in your bank account

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 7:01pm edited Dec 7,2006 7:02pm
x

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 7:02pm
dertoxia said:
actually on the last suffocation tour they were forced to overprice their merch by the FF tour manager. they were super pissed about it. These guys are riding around in fancy tour busses but they still remember when they were in beat up van smelling each others farts for weeks straight.

Bands being forced to overprice is one thing...bands EXPECTING to get 45 bucks for their shitty t-shirts is a completely different story.

I agree with this (i meant )

toggletoggle post by horsefacedretard at Dec 7,2006 7:02pm
I agree with everything

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Dec 7,2006 7:03pm
you don't give a shit about the music. you just want to get paid. jump in front of a train you pathetic withered gunt bucket

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 7:03pm
horsefacedretard said:
I agree with everything

don't be anonymous, wussy

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 7:04pm
blackmetallady said:

I don't know if you're trying to tell me that I'm lying or what, but bands do sell merch at shows...and they charge a reasonable amount too. 10 bucks a shirt. Can't get a better deal than that anywhere else. I also don't know where you got the impression that Goatwhore, Strapping Young Lad, and Suffocation aren't big name bands, but the point still stands that they turn this into some kind of profit scam off people who like to have fun enjoying a hobby which is exactly the kind of thing an underground touring network is supposed to be rebelling against in the first place. I'd like to see you try and do a month long tour sleeping on peoples floors(if you're lucky) and whatnot. I don't see you putting these bands up in your own house or cooking them dinner and I don't see how they have any kind of personal relationship with you just because you don't take money away from their merch sales.

You know, in some ways I'm starting to think being a big name metal promoter would rule. I could take money away from all these spoiled brat big name bands who bitch about having their soundcheck delayed a minute and having to charge less than 30 dollars for a shirt.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 7,2006 7:05pm
someone please hack this site and delete her and every thread shes in, im sick of seein it.

fuck all of you for this.

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Dec 7,2006 7:07pm
this isn't myspace, you cant hack rttp

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 7:08pm
We should try and get this on Springer.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 7:09pm
dertoxia said:
you don't give a shit about the music. you just want to get paid. jump in front of a train you pathetic withered gunt bucket

I care very deeply about the music. You don't know me. Actually, I make very little money from shows and sometimes I lose money from all the advertising, but I still refuse to take merch money. If I really wanted to just make money, I would make bands pay to play. However, I have a select few bands that I work with, because I know they will work hard and help promote the show and sell tickets.

They get a commission on evry ticket they sell and they are not finacially responsible for any unsold tickets as long as unsold tickets are returned to me by load in time. I'm very fair and I have a great reputation with the local bands that I work with. One day, it will pay off. fterall, a girl's got to eat right? AND DON'T SAY OATES!

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 7,2006 7:10pm
lamp, if your doing a PV band, you should already have at last 53 songs about this woman, just from the last 2 threads.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 7:15pm
Hahaha, I never even thought to turn any of this into lyrics! Good idea.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 7:15pm
Lamp said:
blackmetallady said:

I also don't know where you got the impression that Goatwhore, Strapping Young Lad, and Suffocation aren't big name bands, but the point still stands that they turn this into some kind of profit scam off people who like to have fun enjoying a hobby which is exactly the kind of thing an underground touring network is supposed to be rebelling against in the first place. I'd like to see you try and do a month long tour sleeping on peoples floors(if you're lucky) and whatnot. I don't see you putting these bands up in your own house or cooking them dinner and I don't see how they have any kind of personal relationship with you just because you don't take money away from their merch sales.

You know, in some ways I'm starting to think being a big name metal promoter would rule. I could take money away from all these spoiled brat big name bands who bitch about having their soundcheck delayed a minute and having to charge less than 30 dollars for a shirt.

WHAT??? THE ABOVE BANDS YOU MENTIONED ARE BIG NAME BANDS AND YES, I HAVE FED THEM AND YES I HAVE PUT THEM UP IN MY HOME. DUDE, YOU DON'T NOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 7,2006 7:17pm
Not all bands that tour are on major labels or any label at all.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 7,2006 7:19pm

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 7,2006 7:20pm
some of the bands who post on this site have toured, are going on tour, are on tour right now, etc. Don't speak in declarative sentences unless you have all of the information.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 7:22pm
Is she booking Goatwhore or a bunch of whores for goats?
She may subject a strapping young lad to suffocation on her huge horse cock
I didn't know horses could use keyboards
Nor did I know they could whinny so loudly on message boards needlessly
Hear her neigh because her name is Leigh
When she gets put out to pasture will be a glorious day

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 7:24pm edited Dec 7,2006 7:24pm
blackmetallady said:
WHAT??? THE ABOVE BANDS YOU MENTIONED ARE BIG NAME BANDS AND YES, I HAVE FED THEM AND YES I HAVE PUT THEM UP IN MY HOME. DUDE, YOU DON'T NOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

I see you're honing your craft of repeating what other people say.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 7:26pm
Let me give you idiots out there an example. Goatwhore- they travel in a van, lost everything in Katrina, yet they still charge a reasonbale fee for merch. These guys are a BIG band, but not spoiled and rich. Those guys work fucking hard and I hope they get rich one day.... they deserve it. I respect them so much and that's why they are my favorite band, plus extremely talented. PS- they respect me too.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 7,2006 7:31pm
I think the issue isn't a criticism of your liking Goatwhore. I think it's that some of your statements seem to diminish the difficulties involved in being in a band that does not make their livelihood from playing.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Dec 7,2006 7:31pm
Leigh, you seriously are being an annoying attention whore.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 7:40pm
Troll said:

But, I'm right about everything thing I said.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 7:42pm
brian_dc said:
I think the issue isn't a criticism of your liking Goatwhore. I think it's that some of your statements seem to diminish the difficulties involved in being in a band that does not make their livelihood from playing.

then they are not working hard enough

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 7,2006 7:43pm
some people have different priorities. It doesn't make the music they create less viable.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 7:46pm
They can call me when they are ready then... I could care less about hobby rockers... they waste my time

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 7,2006 7:48pm
Lamp said:
pam said:

Heh, I'm only 19 and don't drink but thanks for the gesture.

Since neither of us drink, we could arm wrestle.

Sounds sweet.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 7:48pm edited Dec 7,2006 7:48pm
blackmetallady said:
They can call me when they are ready then... I could care less about hobby rockers... they waste my time

You have articulated so well why nobody on this board likes you.

toggletoggle post by watchmaker666  at Dec 7,2006 7:49pm
Watchmaker = proud to be hobby rockers, anyone who thinks they are going to make a decent living out of being in a grindcore or thrash band are fucking idiots, even Converge have to go back to their shitty day jobs after they get back from tour.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Dec 7,2006 7:49pm
blackmetallady said:
PS- they respect me too.

Hahaha. This is key.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 7:49pm
Look at Scott from Zircon. That guy bust ass promoting his band. Now he will make it.... without a doubt.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Dec 7,2006 7:50pm
watchmaker666 said:
Watchmaker = proud to be hobby rockers, anyone who thinks they are going to make a decent living out of being in a grindcore or thrash band are fucking idiots, even Converge have to go back to their shitty day jobs after they get back from tour.

Yes!

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 7:52pm
watchmaker666 said:

Yes!

Work hard enough and you you can do it full time. It's been done.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 7:54pm
He just said that his band was proud to be hobby rockers, what the fuck difference does it make to you what they do with their lives?

And isn't Watchmaker releasing a full length on Willowtip or something? I'd say that's making it.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Dec 7,2006 7:54pm
What makes you think we want to or need to?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 7,2006 7:55pm
Watchmaker has two full-lengths out on Willowtip.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 7:56pm
What makes you think we want to or need to?

I really don't give a fuck what you do.

toggletoggle post by ignore her at Dec 7,2006 7:56pm
I have an idea

stop replying to her retarded posts

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 7:56pm edited Dec 7,2006 7:57pm
RichHorror said:

Wow, even better than I thought. If I was them, I'd say I made it and still work my day job anyway(which I'm sure they do).

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 7:57pm
blackmetallady said:

Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahaha

toggletoggle post by watchmaker666  at Dec 7,2006 7:57pm
We have released 2 Cd's on Willowtip and Earache, 1 on Wonderdrug and Dream-catcher in Europe and a split on Bestial Onslaught and we have never toured for more than a weekend at a time, why? Because we have families to support and mortgages to pay. Why do you think our music is so pissed off?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 7,2006 7:58pm edited Dec 7,2006 7:59pm
Lamp said:
RichHorror said:

Wow, even better than I thought. If I was them, I'd say I made it and still work my day job anyway(which I'm sure they do).

Kill.Fucking.Everyone. and Erased From The Memory Of Man.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 7,2006 7:58pm
I'm just saying that music is about music. I knew there was a band I wanted to use as an example of a "hobby rocker" band that made it. It was Watchmaker. That band is on a label due to the high quality of their music. However, they don't tour. Does that mean that if you play their CD up against a CD of a band who is out there "making it" it won't be up to par. Fuck no.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 7:58pm
blackmetallady said:

blackmetallady said:

blackmetallady said:

blackmetallady said:

blackmetallady said:

blackmetallady said:

blackmetallady said:

blackmetallady said:

blackmetallady said:

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 7:59pm
pam said:
You think bands that don't suck up to you are "hobby rocker"s? You're a fucking C-U-N-T. The bands you mentioned don't GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU, they just want shows. That's all. You're a fucking twat.

Band don't suck up to me. Nobody has.

toggletoggle post by Harharhar at Dec 7,2006 7:59pm
If she doesn't give a fuck, why did she make this thread? Obviously she does give very much fuck to what anyone does or thinks of her.

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Dec 7,2006 7:59pm
Just... why? I don't get this shit at all. Why don't you realize that your posts are completely pointless? I thought you finally got it... ugh.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 8:00pm edited Dec 7,2006 8:00pm
blackmetallady said:

That's because you're replaceable and expendable.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 8:02pm
brian_dc said:
I'm just saying that music is about music. I knew there was a band I wanted to use as an example of a "hobby rocker" band that made it. It was Watchmaker. That band is on a label due to the high quality of their music. However, they don't tour. Does that mean that if you play their CD up against a CD of a band who is out there "making it" it won't be up to par. Fuck no.

I never said it wouldn't be up to par, Brian.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 7,2006 8:02pm edited Dec 7,2006 8:04pm
So even if the music is as good or even better you would not waste your time with it?

Actually, I edited this. It had said that I was done with this thread because it's redundant. So I'm still going to say that. No more computer for me tonight.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 8:02pm
Lamp said:
blackmetallady said:

That's because you're replaceable and expendable.

Everyone is, including myself

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 8:03pm
watchmaker666 said:
We have released 2 Cd's on Willowtip and Earache, 1 on Wonderdrug and Dream-catcher in Europe and a split on Bestial Onslaught and we have never toured for more than a weekend at a time, why? Because we have families to support and mortgages to pay. Why do you think our music is so pissed off?

you picked your lifestyle

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Dec 7,2006 8:04pm

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 7,2006 8:04pm
You know what, I'm with Brian on this one. I've had enough.

Enjoy being a fucking moron.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 8:05pm
Don't hate me, because I'm right. I won't be chased away. Maybe it will help bring back others instead of the same jerks like Pam, Rich and Dreadkill

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 8:06pm
Lamp said:
You know what, I'm with Brian on this one. I've had enough.

Enjoy being a fucking moron.

Everyone applaud for me!

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 8:12pm
Yeah because we're the only 3 people in this thread telling you you're a retard. I wonder how many times daddy gave you the bad touch to make you addicted to negative attention.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 8:14pm
A few people don't scare me away. You act like it's 100 people.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 8:15pm
Don't be jealous, Pam just because you're not getting as much attention as in the past.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 7,2006 8:22pm

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 8:22pm
oh, no love anymore?

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 7,2006 8:22pm
HAHAHAAHAH!!

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Dec 7,2006 8:23pm
pam said:
blackmetallady said:
dertoxia said:
blackmetallady said:

YES

THE BIZ!!!

HAHAHAAHAHAH

LEARN THE BIZ!!!

Someone should post a picture of the WHIZ from Seinfeld. He was a self-obsessed nobody like this BROAD. And I'm sure it'd get a giggle. To bad me no good with duh innahnet.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 8:28pm
I'm not self-obsessed at all. Again, don't hate me because I'm right about what I wrote.

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Dec 7,2006 8:31pm
Just to make a point: saying you're right about everything doesn't mean that you are actually right about everything. It just means you, in your reality, believe yourself to be right about everything (you said). Am I right?

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 8:32pm
>>

i would be appaled if at any point in my life i actually made money playing music.
>>

hahhahahahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 8:33pm
Murph said:
Just to make a point: saying you're right about everything doesn't mean that you are actually right about everything. It just means you, in your reality, believe yourself to be right about everything (you said). Am I right?

Read my post and tell me one thing that isn't right.

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Dec 7,2006 8:41pm
blackmetallady said:
pam said:

(This is only one example, from many) How the hell can you possibly know that, and I'm willing to put substantial monetary amounts on the fact you're dead wrong.

And thats the end of my contribution.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 8:41pm edited Dec 7,2006 8:44pm
EDIT... oops that post was the wrong quote

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 8:43pm
Murph said:
blackmetallady said:
pam said:

(This is only one example, from many) How the hell can you possibly know that, and I'm willing to put substantial monetary amounts on the fact you're dead wrong.

And thats the end of my contribution.

What's your point? I know the bands just want shows, that's obvious. duh?

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 7,2006 8:46pm
blackmetallady said:
Defination of "Hobby Rocker"- a person who likes to jam, but does not take it seriously.

You just successfully described yourself.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 8:47pm
I don't jam in a band. It's not my thing.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 8:52pm

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 7,2006 8:52pm
blackmetallady said:
Can't take the truth? Yes, a lot of people have told me they really like the Rev and what he does for the scene.

Reading this, I can only think back to when you threatened to blacklist the Rev from venues just because he didn't kiss your ass on command. Only to turn around and act like his personal saviour.

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 7,2006 8:54pm
blackmetallady said:
I don't jam in a band. It's not my thing.

Probably because you suck on your fiddle.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 7,2006 8:57pm
blackmetallady said:
B- I didn't invent anyone. I have 3 guest from NY at my home for a week using my computer (as I noted in another thread)

Yes, you said you had some "Street teamers" at your house. You said 14 yr old kids SLEPT over and were using your computer at 3am and 6am. You fuck little kids now?

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 8:57pm
blackmetallady said:

19 on THIS thread telling you you're stupid, annoying, retarded, or a combination of all three.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 8:58pm
oh no, don't get off the subject. He did the research and found out that the thread "Don't book this band" was IN FACT, not my IP address. It was someone posing as me, which is what started all this hating on me in the first place. I do admit, that if he didn't investigate that IP adress, then he wouldn't have been welcome at my show.... because it was VERY important to me that it be known that I DID NOT make that post. He looked into it and everything is fine now. Don't bring up the past that has been rectified.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:01pm
anonymous said:
blackmetallady said:

Yes, you said you had some "Street teamers" at your house. You said 14 yr old kids SLEPT over and were using your computer at 3am and 6am. You fuck little kids now?

you're sick. That Onion post was made at about 7AM in the morning. They sometimes come over before school and my sister's son does indeed spend the night sometimes.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:03pm
The other post that were made at 3AM was from my friends from NY visiting me ... we are adults and we do stay up late.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:04pm
pam said:
blackmetallady said:

19 on THIS thread telling you you're stupid, annoying, retarded, or a combination of all three.

many are anons and, therfore, the same people

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 7,2006 9:04pm
blackmetallady said:
anonymous said:
blackmetallady said:

you're sick. That Onion post was made at about 7AM in the morning. They sometimes come over before school and my sister's son does indeed spend the night sometimes.

You're so full of shit, i seriously think you have mental issues the way you go off on people and then act all innocent. You're up one minute and down the next. You love posting how great and beautiful you are, well listen if you have to tell people that, then you're wrong and you have issues. Just stop.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 7,2006 9:05pm
blackmetallady said:
pam said:
blackmetallady said:

You should know

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:08pm
anons suck

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 9:09pm
blackmetallady said:
pam said:
blackmetallady said:

3...1 of which was not in my original count. You lose.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 7,2006 9:09pm
blackmetallady said:
anons suck

Yes you do.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:09pm
anonymous said:
blackmetallady said:
anonymous said:
blackmetallady said:

You're so full of shit, i seriously think you have mental issues the way you go off on people and then act all innocent. You're up one minute and down the next. You love posting how great and beautiful you are, well listen if you have to tell people that, then you're wrong and you have issues. Just stop.

Who the fuck are you?

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Dec 7,2006 9:09pm
blackmetallady said:

So these 14 y/o kids, they just happen to jump on your computer, sign in on this site and come right to these threads and start posting? Wow you really are fucking dumb huh?

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 7,2006 9:11pm
blackmetallady said:
my sister's son does indeed spend the night sometimes.

You've taught him well I see. Don't talk shit about parents if you let kids use you're computer and talk like that.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:12pm
Dwellingsickness said:
blackmetallady said:

So these 14 y/o kids, they just happen to jump on your computer, sign in on this site and come right to these threads and start posting? Wow you really are fucking dumb huh?

Oh yes, they do read this shit, unfortunately. However, I pay them to add folks on my mms myspace. 14 year olds will slack, but they were just trying to help me... their innocent.

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Dec 7,2006 9:12pm
anonymous said:
blackmetallady said:

You've taught him well I see. Don't talk shit about parents if you let kids use you're computer and talk like that.

hah Leigh just got pwned by an anonymous poster

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:14pm
anonymous said:
blackmetallady said:

He posted the Onion pic. The other folks that posted were made by my NY ADULT friends. Get over it, you're wrong.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 9:15pm
anonymous said:
blackmetallady said:

OOOOHHH WOW! Better call child services!!

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:15pm
Dwellingsickness said:
anonymous said:
blackmetallady said:

hah Leigh just got pwned by an anonymous poster

WRONG

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Dec 7,2006 9:15pm
blackmetallady said:
Dwellingsickness said:
blackmetallady said:

Oh yes, they do read this shit, unfortunately. However, I pay them to add folks on my mms myspace. 14 year olds will slack, but they were just trying to help me... their innocent.

It's actually "they're innocent."

YOU ARE WRONG

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:17pm
pam said:
anonymous said:
blackmetallady said:

OOOOHHH WOW! Better call child services!!

this site is not blocked from teens. Teens post here just as adults do.

toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at Dec 7,2006 9:18pm
blackmetallady said:
anonymous said:
blackmetallady said:

He posted the Onion pic. The other folks that posted were made by my NY ADULT friends. Get over it, you're wrong.

wasn't it one of your $tR33T T34m3Rs that posted that?

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:19pm
Murph said:
blackmetallady said:
Dwellingsickness said:
blackmetallady said:

It's actually "they're innocent."

YOU ARE WRONG

Are you John now correcting grammer? BFD... it's the internet

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 7,2006 9:20pm
blackmetallady said:
I have a select few bands that I work with, because I know they will work hard and help promote the show and sell tickets.

Yeah, that's helping out "The Scene". You keep your focus on the nationals, the money and yourself but I have yet to see you name one local band in some meager attempt of promoting them. I just looked at your myspace profile and you don't even have one underground band in your favorite music or top friends. You make it painfully obvious that the only "Biz" you're about is the money.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:21pm
you guys are just pissed that you can't catch me in a lie. Everything is the truth. I'm starving, so maybe I'll be back later tonight

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

God Bless

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Dec 7,2006 9:21pm
Paying teens to fight your internet battles...you truly are special

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:23pm
Pdidle said:
blackmetallady said:
I have a select few bands that I work with, because I know they will work hard and help promote the show and sell tickets.

Yeah, that's helping out "The Scene". You keep your focus on the nationals, the money and yourself but I have yet to see you name one local band in some meager attempt of promoting them. I just looked at your myspace profile and you don't even have one underground band in your favorite music or top friends. You make it painfully obvious that the only "Biz" you're about is the money.

www.myspace.com/mainemetalscenepresents

I have lots of locals listed on my page and mentioned in my radio and TV ads. My personal page is just that, personal. Shove that up your ass!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 7,2006 9:23pm
blackmetallady said:
Dwellingsickness said:
blackmetallady said:

They read this site? Why the fuck promote people shit talking you to innocent kids? If I had kids I wouldn't show them the board. You're digging your hole deeper and deeper. Again just stop, you've lied and edited enough of your posts.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 7,2006 9:25pm
blackmetallady said:
you guys are just pissed that you can't catch me in a lie. Everything is the truth. I'm starving, so maybe I'll be back later tonight

God Bless

hahahaha half of what you type is a lie, you're such a hypocrite, it's fuckin hilarious!

toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at Dec 7,2006 9:25pm
blackmetallady said:

God Bless

umm you said the sarah jessica parker pic was posted by one of your "street teamers" and now you say it is some 14 year old kid?

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 7,2006 9:26pm
DeRtOxIa said:
blackmetallady said:

God Bless

umm you said the sarah jessica parker pic was posted by one of your "street teamers" and now you say it is some 14 year old kid?

She's a bad liar. I'm betting she tries to edit more of her posts!

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:27pm
anonymous said:
blackmetallady said:
Dwellingsickness said:
blackmetallady said:

They read this site? Why the fuck promote people shit talking you to innocent kids? If I had kids I wouldn't show them the board. You're digging your hole deeper and deeper. Again just stop, you've lied and edited enough of your posts.

they knew about it anyway

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:28pm
DeRtOxIa said:
blackmetallady said:

God Bless

correction- 16 year old nephew posted the Sarah Jessica pic

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:29pm
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...riendID=124854347&n=124854347&MyTok

I ALWAYS MENTION THE LOCALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:30pm
You guys are so pissed that you can't catch me in a lie... because I'm not! Give it up.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 7,2006 9:31pm

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 7,2006 9:33pm
blackmetallady said:
Pdidle said:
blackmetallady said:

www.myspace.com/mainemetalscenepresents

I have lots of locals listed on my page and mentioned in my radio and TV ads. My personal page is just that, personal. Shove that up your ass!

That page is still overpowered by nationals. Well this site isn't your personal site. You're doing a shitty job promoting here.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:34pm
did you see the ad? The locals on my bill love me

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:35pm
My job is to bring nationals to Maine, assholes. the benefit is that the locals have the opportunity for exsposure that they normally would not get.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:37pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoFIRKmS8FA

And don't forget this TV ad!!!!! Locals always mentioned, including RAOV

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 7,2006 9:37pm
blackmetallady said:
You guys are so pissed that you can't catch me in a lie... because I'm not! Give it up.

blackmetallady -"I don't fight."

blackmetallady -"I don't like to sue."

blackmetallady -"That wasn't me who posted that, it was someone using my computer."

blackmetallady -"I'm a sweet and nice person."

blackmetallady -"I don't hate."

Shall I keep going?

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Dec 7,2006 9:42pm

Someone liked your workout vid

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Dec 7,2006 9:43pm

better

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:45pm
Fuck you... you guys only wish that i put you on TV and the radio. Zircon is next and I would love to have RAOV back again. jealous, jealous, fools! I don't know any other promter that promotes like I do. Lata for now fools. Have fun watching the ad and wishing it was you!

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Dec 7,2006 9:45pm
blackmetallady said:
Troll said:

But, I'm right about everything thing I said.

everyone who bashed you is apparently a hobby rocker who doesnt take music seriously, fuck you, you don't know shit about what any of our music means to any of us.

stop being an ignorant deuche because the only reputation that has been hurt around here hasn't been rev's, its been yours as a promoter as you have succeeded in giving a large chunk of the New England metal scenes reasons to never work with you.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:46pm
blackmetallady said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoFIRKmS8FA

And don't forget this TV ad!!!!! Locals always mentioned, including RAOV

Isn't is cool that I mention the opening acts and put them on TV and radio. I'm not cheap... I actually PROMOTE shows.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:48pm
Any band would work with me... the question is... would I work with them?

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:50pm
I can book any band I want in the world... it's just a matter of money, due to my start up business. Trust me, word is out about me and I'm very well liked by all the nationals that play on my bills.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:51pm
Time to eat, lata

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Dec 7,2006 9:53pm
blackmetallady said:
I can book any band I want in the world... it's just a matter of money, due to my start up business. Trust me, word is out about me and I'm very well liked by all the nationals that play on my bills.

OMGZ, WE HAVE TO WORK WITH YOU OR ELSE OUR CAREERS ARE OVER AND WE ARE HOBBY ROCKERS FOR LIFE!!!!!1111! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

grow up, your shit stinks just like everybody elses.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:53pm
anon said: "stop being an ignorant deuche because the only reputation that has been hurt around here hasn't been rev's, its been yours as a promoter as you have succeeded in giving a large chunk of the New England metal scenes reasons to never work with you".

hahahahahahaha... all the GOOD bands want to work with me! I could give a fuck less about the shitty ones.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 9:55pm
Cecchini said:
blackmetallady said:

OMGZ, WE HAVE TO WORK WITH YOU OR ELSE OUR CAREERS ARE OVER AND WE ARE HOBBY ROCKERS FOR LIFE!!!!!1111! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

grow up, your shit stinks just like everybody elses.

I never said your "career" was over unless you work with me. Work with anyone you want, but it won't be with me.

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Dec 7,2006 9:57pm
amen to that sista

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Dec 7,2006 9:59pm
comeon lets not make return to the pit like a real pit...
then what would there be to return to?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 7,2006 10:00pm
I really don't have a side in this. I don't know what it's about, or why anyone gets so upset over this but I gotta ask.....

how many hours with how many 14 year old street teamers did it take to draft the term "Hobby Rocker"?

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Dec 7,2006 10:01pm
i didn't know that the kave was the home of hardcore?
i thought that was Brockton?

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 7,2006 10:03pm
heh, I'll be playing at the kave next saturday. I'll check out if hardcore's afterbirth is hanging around.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 10:07pm
brian_dc said:
heh, I'll be playing at the kave next saturday. I'll check out if hardcore's afterbirth is hanging around.

oh it will. Kathy is a very nice lady. You will enjoy it!

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 7,2006 10:08pm
hardcore's afterbirth is named kathy?!

sorry...too easy.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 7,2006 10:14pm

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 10:21pm
AUTOPSY_666 said:

how can anyone say i look like horse? I like this picture of me.

toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at Dec 7,2006 10:24pm
nice teeth

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 7,2006 10:26pm
xmikex said:
I really don't have a side in this. I don't know what it's about, or why anyone gets so upset over this but I gotta ask.....

how many hours with how many 14 year old street teamers did it take to draft the term "Hobby Rocker"?

I demand an answer to my question

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 7,2006 10:29pm
Why the long face? Haha.

Your eyebrows (or lack of them) makes you look like you're in your 40's.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 7,2006 10:32pm
Wow, your skin is barely hanging on.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 10:36pm
xmikex said:
xmikex said:

I can't take the credit for the term "Hobby Rocker" I heard from a band down south.

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Dec 7,2006 10:39pm
go back to baystaterock

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 7,2006 10:59pm

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 7,2006 11:01pm
She's a lot more haggard looking in person. She looks very worn and aged.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 11:02pm
I had a cat who looked just like that! He looks like my Jacob!

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 11:02pm
anonymous said:

cowards post anons

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 7,2006 11:04pm
anonymous said:

no one has ever seen me from RTTP except for Aaron, Scott from Zircon and RAOV. Therefore, this is probably someone from my boyfriend's old pathetic band. Get over it.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 7,2006 11:07pm
I'm sure they don't want a repeat appearance.

toggletoggle post by jim_is_signed_up_for_an_account at Dec 7,2006 11:37pm
brian_dc said:

this just made me laugh so hard.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 7,2006 11:38pm
blackmetallady said:
cowards post anons

HYPOCRITE!

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 7,2006 11:43pm
blackmetallady said:
Fuck you... you guys only wish that i put you on TV and the radio. Zircon is next and I would love to have RAOV back again. jealous, jealous, fools! I don't know any other promter that promotes like I do. Lata for now fools. Have fun watching the ad and wishing it was you!

Stop calling Youtube "TV". If you can afford these ads, anyone can get them. It's just no one cares about them because there's no target audience. Unless your ads are getting run on metal radio stations(which don't exist in maine) and/or on a tv channel/shows like MTV2, FUSE and the like, your ads aren't amounting to much. And your statements of how broke these shows make you only attest to this.

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 7,2006 11:50pm
blackmetallady said:
anonymous said:

no one has ever seen me from RTTP except for Aaron, Scott from Zircon and RAOV. Therefore, this is probably someone from my boyfriend's old pathetic band. Get over it.

Ten bucks says he was kicked out of the band because they were tired of having to tolorate you. You're probably one of those guitarist groupies who thinks they are either the manager or in the band. You stink of control freek.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Dec 8,2006 12:15am
Some one needs to stick a dick in this lady and let her feel some relief.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 8,2006 12:41am
Pdidle said:
blackmetallady said:

Stop calling Youtube "TV". If you can afford these ads, anyone can get them. It's just no one cares about them because there's no target audience. Unless your ads are getting run on metal radio stations(which don't exist in maine) and/or on a tv channel/shows like MTV2, FUSE and the like, your ads aren't amounting to much. And your statements of how broke these shows make you only attest to this.

We do advertise on VH1 Behind the Scenes, Pantera, and or anything metal and Comedy Central. I used to work in TV advertising jerk off... and we do have a metal station. Clear Channels's WTOS

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 8,2006 12:42am
Pdidle said:
blackmetallady said:
anonymous said:

Ten bucks says he was kicked out of the band because they were tired of having to tolorate you. You're probably one of those guitarist groupies who thinks they are either the manager or in the band. You stink of control freek.

He left the band and he's jamming with another

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 8,2006 12:44am
I have a show tomorrow, so I gotta go

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 8,2006 12:45am edited Dec 8,2006 12:46am
blackmetallady said:
Pdidle said:
blackmetallady said:

We do advertise on VH1 Behind the Scenes, Pantera, and or anything metal and Comedy Central. I used to work in TV advertising jerk off... and we do have a metal station. Clear Channels's WTOS

ps- shove that up your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 8,2006 12:59am
I think i'll buy a banner from the Rev for Maine Metal Scene Presents just to piss everyone off

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 8,2006 1:04am
blackmetallady said:

I know for a fact that advertising on shit like VH1 and Comedy Central starts at $24,000. Do you actually expect us to believe that you're putting that much into a piss ant show like full blow chaos.

And wtos is two songs short of wblm, except wtos is as fony as your circle of friends.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 8,2006 1:07am
Pdidle said:
blackmetallady said:

I know for a fact that advertising on shit like VH1 and Comedy Central starts at $24,000. Do you actually expect us to believe that you're putting that much into a piss ant show like full blow chaos.

And wtos is two songs short of wblm, except wtos is as fony as your circle of friends.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.... it's state wide, not national lmao

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 8,2006 1:07am
blackmetallady said:
I think i'll buy a banner from the Rev for Maine Metal Scene Presents just to piss everyone off

Reaching a target audience of people who hate you. Yes folks, an advertising genious hard at work here.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 8,2006 1:09am
Pdidle said:
blackmetallady said:

just to piss everyone off

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 8,2006 1:11am edited Dec 8,2006 1:13am
blackmetallady said:
Pdidle said:
blackmetallady said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.... it's state wide, not national lmao

BWaahahahahahahaha. VH1 and Comedy Central ARE national. Next time, state what you're really doing, advertising on your local cable provider.

And VH1. I bet a lot of people who are watching Tom Petty's behind the music, are seeing your full blow chaos ads and running down to buy tickets.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 8,2006 1:13am
it;s still state wide.... i buy in the Bangor and Portland market... which reaches state wide. go to bed noob!

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 8,2006 1:14am
I wouldn't advertise in top 40 shit... only metal

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 8,2006 1:17am
blackmetallady said:
it;s still state wide.... i buy in the Bangor and Portland market... which reaches state wide. go to bed noob!

I thought you had a show tomorrow and you had to get off. That was over an hour ago. Nice one n00b.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 8,2006 1:17am
bed time now... night night

God Bless

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 8,2006 1:18am
blackmetallady said:
I wouldn't advertise in top 40 shit... only metal

Then why are you advertising on VH1? Unless Slayer had become the new easy listening, I think VH1 is still for old people like you.

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 8,2006 1:21am edited Dec 8,2006 1:27am
blackmetallady said:
bed time now... night night

God Bless

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Don't forget your betime prayer and to ask jesus to forgive your sins there, ms christian poser.

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 8,2006 1:26am
PM from Horseface - "you're an idiot and no thing about tv advertising"

Ever heard of Enzyte? Maybe I'm the fucker who's running the ads all night long on that shit. And that's national, you know, what you'll never get.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Dec 8,2006 1:45am
highest occupation rate for a RTTP thread ever

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 8,2006 1:49am
Oh one more thing before bed. #1 I didn't run FBC on tv, because I didn't have the appropriate footage (the others were) and #2... who needs national ads, silly.... the shows are Maine. LOL

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 8,2006 1:50am
sacreligion said:
highest occupation rate for a RTTP thread ever

this is a monster thread for one day huh? I'm exhausted.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Dec 8,2006 1:51am
i'm tired just from scrolling through it

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 8,2006 1:52am

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 8,2006 1:57am
blackmetallady said:
Oh one more thing before bed. #1 I didn't run FBC on tv, because I didn't have the appropriate footage (the others were) and #2... who needs national ads, silly.... the shows are Maine. LOL

If you have no intent on going national with your company, than you are just a hobby rocker wanna-be.

It's now 2AM. So much for that show you had today.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 8,2006 2:49am
AUTOPSY_666 said:
Why the long face? Haha.

Dude, you were all up in her shit when you thought she was single, why did you turn on her so quick?

toggletoggle post by Harharhar at Dec 8,2006 5:34am
Everytime she 'leaves' she posts like eight more times. Harhahar. Wonk.

toggletoggle post by Harharhar at Dec 8,2006 5:37am
blackmetallady said:

hahahahahahaha... all the GOOD bands want to work with me! I could give a fuck less about the shitty ones.

Actually, they couldn't care less about wanting to work with you. They just want to play shows and promote themselves. At least one of the bands you praise despises you. They must be a shitty band in disguise.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Dec 8,2006 6:27am
Just ignore her.

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 8,2006 7:12am
....Like her parents did.

toggletoggle post by XmikeX @ work at Dec 8,2006 8:09am
blackmetallady said:
blackmetallady said:
Pdidle said:
blackmetallady said:

ps- shove that up your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you just tell yourself to shove something up your own ass?

toggletoggle post by theaccursedvokillist  at Dec 8,2006 8:15am
Everyone is reading this thread, so I might as well say something....

"VOTE FOR RICH HORROR FOR PRESIDENT IN 07!!!"

toggletoggle post by MassOfTwoSlits NLI at Dec 8,2006 8:20am
I am a fool and an automaton, so I checked this thread out. I have no opinion on anything, ever.

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Dec 8,2006 9:04am
pam said:
the_reverend said:

I'm totally gonna headbutt her now. hahaha.

Pam, that would be amazing, get it videoed and post it on Youtube & Myspace

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Dec 8,2006 9:28am
The next RTTP shirts should read "I am an RTTP Hobby Rocker".

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Dec 8,2006 9:50am
"Hobby rocker" and proud right here.

My "hobby" has gotten me two albums on Earache records, a bunch of eps and splits, several tours all over the U.S., U.K., Europe, and Japan, all of which made money.
No promoter I've ever dealt with took merch money. Only shitbag jews like Massconcerts do that. Not being a shitbag jew is nothing to be proud of. You're not SUPPOSED to be a shitbag jew. Doing what you're supposed to do is not special.

"blackmetallady" has no clue about anything. Its sad that this thread got any replies at all. IGNORE THE IDIOTS people.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Dec 8,2006 10:02am
Oh yeah, another cool thing about my "hobby"...

Peter Steele called me yesterday and asked if we want to open for Carnivore when they play a bunch of shows next year.

Pretty damn cool hobby I've got.

toggletoggle post by anthony at Dec 8,2006 10:04am
Josh_Martin said:

Peter Steele called me yesterday and asked if we want to open for Carnivore when they play a bunch of shows next year.

Wow congrats... I didnt bother to read this whole bs thread but that rules.

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Dec 8,2006 10:23am

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Dec 8,2006 11:18am
Josh_Martin said:

Holy crap! Are you serious? Carnivore is doing ANOTHER tour next year?!

I think I just pooped my pants from the excitement. Ha ha ha!

Congratulations!

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Dec 8,2006 11:23am
Josh_Martin said:

Yeah dude, that pretty much rules.

toggletoggle post by babyshaker nli at Dec 8,2006 1:10pm
im with josh with ignoring this lady no ones gonna change her mind...and for all us "hobby rockers" she sure spends alot of time talking to the board....and if anyone doesnt post its casue there a lame ass and cant take getting shit on in a message board.....you wanna know why i dont care when anyone here shits on me CASUE NONE OF THEM REALLY KNOW ME so get over it...please stop respoding to her let her look like maines retarded nancy kerrigan..let her book crappy national acts and threaten to take peoples kids away casue shes like everyone else on the internet full of empty threats and stupid opinions

toggletoggle post by babyshaker nli at Dec 8,2006 1:12pm
p.s congrats on the carnivore shows josh

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Dec 8,2006 1:25pm
blackmetallady said:
pam said:
Now who's the coward?

Not a coward. I'm a lady

i've been reading these.. for pure entertainment... but i feel i must say.. that having a child myself...
a real lady would never insult another lady's " parenting skills' when they have no fucking clue if it is true or not...
not cool... at all...

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Dec 8,2006 1:28pm
pretty lame you would have to resort to involving someone's kids.. but you refuse to back it up in person.. that ... makes you a fucking coward

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 8,2006 1:31pm
blackmetallady said:
xmikex said:
xmikex said:

I can't take the credit for the term "Hobby Rocker" I heard from a band down south.

and what else did NRBQ tell you?

toggletoggle post by RTTP_SWAT_TEAM at Dec 8,2006 2:24pm
THIS IS A BUST!!! YOU ARE ALL CHARGED WITH PROPAGATING TEH INTERNETZ DRAMAZ WITH AN INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE!!! GET IN TEH TR00 GRIM KVLT PADDYWAGON AND YOU WILL BE SENT TO TEH GASZ CHAMBERZ FOR SENTENCING!!!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 8,2006 3:04pm
why hasnt this annoying bag of assholes been decapitated yet.

toggletoggle post by RTTP_SWAT_TEAM at Dec 8,2006 3:21pm
HERE IS TEH CRIME SCENE PHOTO

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 8,2006 3:33pm
i saw a chalk outline like that when i played in a show NY once. I laid down in it and had my picture taken like one of those cool carnival picture setups.

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 8,2006 3:46pm
Josh_Martin said:

My "hobby" has gotten me two albums on Earache records, a bunch of eps and splits, several tours all over the U.S., U.K., Europe, and Japan, all of which made money.
No promoter I've ever dealt with took merch money. Only shitbag jews like Massconcerts do that. Not being a shitbag jew is nothing to be proud of. You're not SUPPOSED to be a shitbag jew. Doing what you're supposed to do is not special.

"blackmetallady" has no clue about anything. Its sad that this thread got any replies at all. IGNORE THE IDIOTS people.

Congrats man, on both the tour and the ultimate uppercut to that bitch's shit talking ego. The judges have just ring the bell, FIGHT OVER!

And you're absolutly right, she's the only promoter I've ever heard discuss the topic of taking merch money. Any promoter demands money for the shit my band worked hard to get and sell will get a fist down their throat.

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Dec 8,2006 5:06pm

toggletoggle post by EAT_A_BAG_OF_DEAD_DICKS at Dec 8,2006 5:07pm
Josh_Martin said:

NICE!

toggletoggle post by EAT_A_BAG_OF_DEAD_DICKS at Dec 8,2006 5:23pm
pam said:
Now who's the coward?

Pam, Don't you know it's Maine custom to talk mad trash and not fight?

toggletoggle post by elders of zion nli at Dec 8,2006 5:31pm
the_reverend said:
pps: like mcmahon said on stage "the rev supports free speech" which I do. oops, I should have logged out to post that anonymously.

It's one of the things we admire about you, and I don't just mean us Jew trolls...

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 8,2006 5:40pm

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 8,2006 5:41pm

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 8,2006 7:51pm
anonymous said:
AUTOPSY_666 said:

Dude, you were all up in her shit when you thought she was single, why did you turn on her so quick?

Because she is the most annoying cunt ever.

And you might want to learn the subtleties of sarcasm.

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Dec 8,2006 8:31pm
Her boyfriend, if she has one wears this shirt alot:

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Dec 9,2006 12:08am
theaccursedvokillist said:
Everyone is reading this thread, so I might as well say something....

"VOTE FOR RICH HORROR FOR PRESIDENT IN 07!!!"

If I go, can i still get raped?

toggletoggle post by nickyhelliot  at Dec 9,2006 12:39am
All I know is, if I fucked blackmetallady she wouldn't be able to stand up for a good 3 weeks.

Ps. can we get the guy who head-butted tom to do that to this bag of smashed assholes?

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 9,2006 6:24am
blackmetallady said:

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 9,2006 7:18am
BAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

hahahahahahaah

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Dec 9,2006 8:38am
See now, If you had not bumped that by leaving a comment, this thread would be on page 5 by now, I am no better for commenting,but I had to say that hah

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 9,2006 12:28pm
For the dying Jesus, whoever posyed those huge photos did me a favor, because it takes sooooooo long to download this page. How annoying. Who would take the time to wait? I do like the Jesus pic though. I think I'll use it as my Myspace profile picture. Thanks!

toggletoggle post by thread killer at Dec 9,2006 12:50pm

toggletoggle post by thread killer at Dec 9,2006 12:51pm

toggletoggle post by thread killer at Dec 9,2006 12:51pm

toggletoggle post by thread killer at Dec 9,2006 12:53pm

toggletoggle post by thread killer at Dec 9,2006 12:54pm

toggletoggle post by yummy at Dec 9,2006 1:07pm
I'm a hobby rocker and proud of it. This in no way makes me less of a musician. I can't speak for every band, but when you sacrifice originality, talent, and creativity, it makes you less of a musician. I am my audience, I'm not looking to tour, I like making music. If I didn't take it seriously then I would be sacrificing everything. Hobbies can span decades.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Dec 9,2006 1:11pm
where's rich horror to say "this is what happens when you let women outta the kitchen"

where are you rich horror

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 9,2006 2:29pm
I might say that if we were talking about a woman instead of a pre-op tranny.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 9,2006 2:36pm
blackmetallady said:
For the dying Jesus, whoever posyed those huge photos did me a favor, because it takes sooooooo long to download this page. How annoying. Who would take the time to wait?

If you click images to 'off', it loads instantly. Dumbcunt.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 9,2006 3:18pm
[IMG]RichHorror said:
blackmetallady said:
For the dying Jesus, whoever posyed those huge photos did me a favor, because it takes sooooooo long to download this page. How annoying. Who would take the time to wait?

If you click images to 'off', it loads instantly. Dumbcunt.

Don't call me the C word. I still don'tget how to turn them off. Where is images to turn off?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 9,2006 3:19pm
Shut up, stupid.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 9,2006 3:21pm
those damn pics are ruining the thread

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 9,2006 3:24pm
before you click on a thread, on the screen where you see the threads listed, right above the first thread you'll see 'IMG ON OFF" click on off.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 9,2006 3:28pm
oh, i see. thanks

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Dec 9,2006 3:33pm
Pics are funny...You ruin the thread

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 9,2006 3:35pm
yummy said:
I'm a hobby rocker and proud of it. This in no way makes me less of a musician. I can't speak for every band, but when you sacrifice originality, talent, and creativity, it makes you less of a musician. I am my audience, I'm not looking to tour, I like making music. If I didn't take it seriously then I would be sacrificing everything. Hobbies can span decades.

I don't have anything aginst hobby rockers. It's just that I would rather not have them on my bills, because most if the time, they don't draw or really care to sell tickets (which waste my time). Understand? some might be able to sell tickets or really care about showing up on time load in, etc.... but I have yet to have met a band like that who I deem, "hobby rocker".

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 9,2006 3:35pm
Dwellingsickness said:
Pics are funny...You ruin the thread

I started the thread.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 9,2006 3:52pm edited Dec 9,2006 3:59pm
Josh_Martin said:

That's not nice, Josh. You're band is a rare kind dude. Most hobby rockers that have been on my bill show up late, don't really care about the show, etc. That's what I'm talking about.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 9,2006 3:56pm
Besides, the promoters are probably afraid of you.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 9,2006 4:05pm
blackmetallady said:
You're band is a rare kind dude

You are band?

Is that English?

toggletoggle post by Robert Johnson Jr. at Dec 9,2006 4:13pm
blackmetallady said:
YOU PEOPLE.

Don't even be bringing your racist bullshit up here on the board. YOU PEOPLE!!! Why don't you just say what you were thinking when you typed that. Admit it. You were going to say niggers! I say you should be banned you racist.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 9,2006 4:27pm
AUTOPSY_666 said:
blackmetallady said:
You're band is a rare kind dude

You are band?

Is that English?

shut up, john

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 9,2006 4:32pm
Grow some eyebrows, cuntbag.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 9,2006 4:35pm edited Dec 9,2006 4:36pm
AUTOPSY_666 said:
Grow some eyebrows, cuntbag.

My brows are back.

ps- you're just mad because I dumped you on Myspace.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 9,2006 4:38pm
Not mad, you are an annoying fucking cunt.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 9,2006 4:40pm
You didn't think so last week. You said you loved me and wanted to marry me. Do I have a witness, RTTP users? hehe

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 9,2006 4:41pm
Yeah, I totally meant that.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 9,2006 4:45pm
Too late. Everyone saw your post on my Myspace profile.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 9,2006 4:47pm
Yeah, I totally meant that.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 9,2006 4:48pm
yeah, right

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 9,2006 4:49pm
The C word is bad... no wonder why you're single

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 9,2006 4:50pm
blackmetallady said:
That's not nice, Josh. You're band is a rare kind dude. Most hobby rockers that have been on my bill show up late, don't really care about the show, etc. That's what I'm talking about.

isn't that the text book definition of a rockstar?

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 9,2006 4:58pm
haha... very true to an extent. You know what I'm talking about, though.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 9,2006 5:03pm
blackmetallady said:
Too late. Everyone saw your post on my Myspace profile.

He flirts with anything that has tits. You must have turned him down.

He probably wanted you to take pictures of yourself while you were taking a dump, you said no and now he's being a tough guy.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 9,2006 5:04pm
yucky!!!!

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 9,2006 6:57pm
http://groups.myspace.com/mainemetalscene

Look who joined my group... he's in the top 8 (I didn't place him there, it's just random).

toggletoggle post by If you don't know by now at Dec 9,2006 9:49pm

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 9,2006 10:01pm
blackmetallady said:
yummy said:

I don't have anything aginst hobby rockers. It's just that I would rather not have them on my bills, because most if the time, they don't draw or really care to sell tickets (which waste my time). Understand? some might be able to sell tickets or really care about showing up on time load in, etc.... but I have yet to have met a band like that who I deem, "hobby rocker".

I bet you hate musicians who don't entirely care about being on Roadrunner Records because you were one of those people. You failed. So you hate others for it.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 10,2006 12:35am
No, not so. I play violin for fun and for love of the instroment. Therefore, I guess you can say I'm hobby rocker too. However, I'm not in a band promsing a promoter to sell x amount of tickets and then showing up for load-in time late, not selling any tickets, ect.

The bands that really care about their band and career/hobby will show up on time and actually ask their fans and friends to go to the show for support. If, however, they don't have any fans yet, then they should sell tickets to family members and personal friends (just to get their foot in the door), and then, by the exsposure, they will gain fans from other bands on the bill that do have a fan base.

I remember when my brother-in-law first started a band without fans. I could have been on the guest list, but I bought a ticket to support his band (as well as the rest of my family). This, in turn, got him respect from the promoter, in which gave him more shows... then after the first few shows, he started to gain his own fans and was able to sell tickets without a problem. See what i mean? However, when I give newer bands a first chance at a show, some bands don't even bother to try to sell tickets to their friends and family to get them started. That's when bands waste my time, and therefore, I deem them, "hobby rockers."

Please don't misunderstand me. I should have been more clear before. It's ok to do it for fun, just don't ask to be on a bill if you can't come through, because there are other plenty of bands out there that will try harder. I've been burned a few times, but now I know who are the real deals are rather than, "hobby rockers." Do you know what I mean now?

I've had a band show up to play on a national show and only sold 2 tickets between 5 guys. That was pathetic. I should have given another band a chance that was more serious, because I had many inquires. But, it's trial and error. I can see why some promoters have the policy "play to play", because it covers the promoters ass. But, I don't like to do that and I continue to give a new band a chance every now and then. Sometimes, they disapoint me and are not asked back, but I work hard for the ones who work hard for me. That was a mouth full! I don't mean any disrepesct.... it's just that there is a lot of money on the line producing a national show for local band that just doesn't give a fuck when there are bands out there that would love to play a national.

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 10,2006 1:01am
Surge from The Bombshelter used to run off the same line of crap to the bands.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 10,2006 1:07am
It's true though, dude. I'm not trying to pat myself on the back, but I always mention the locals on radio and tv ads... that's good exsposure. Moreover, I think I almost froze my fingers from passing out 2,000 flyers at the Disturbed concert for my upcoming FBC show (with all the locals mentioned on the flyers). I do try hard.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Dec 10,2006 1:07am
blackmetallady said:
dertoxia said:
blackmetallady said:

YES

Exactly why I never want to sign to a "real" label. Why would I want a record company to front mopney for my band to go on tour when I can do it myself and not have to pay anybody back. My band and Rich Horror's band self financed our own tour during the summer and I believe we're doing so again in Feb.

Also, I've never had a promoter take 15-20%. Maybe in big venues like The Palladium and shit like that, but who the fuck would want to paly their anyways?

It's obvious you suck of bigger label's dicks. Century Media, Metal Blade, shit like that isn't real metal. Real metal is DIY.

You stick it up your ass and learn the real underground "biz" Because jsut about everybody I know doesn't want to be signed or famous.

I hope you get hit by a truck so I can go to your funeral and laugh at your pathetic horse faced body.

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 10,2006 1:55am
blackmetallady said:
It's true though, dude. I'm not trying to pat myself on the back, but I always mention the locals on radio and tv ads... that's good exsposure. Moreover, I think I almost froze my fingers from passing out 2,000 flyers at the Disturbed concert for my upcoming FBC show (with all the locals mentioned on the flyers). I do try hard.

No, instead you want US to pat you on your hairy back for advrtising the bands on your bill.... like that's some special thing only you do. Of coarse you have to include the opening acts on your flyers and ads, no one's going there to see full blown chaos.

toggletoggle post by jim_is_signed_up_for_an_account at Dec 10,2006 2:04am
blackmetallady said:
No, not so. I play violin for fun and for love of the instroment. Therefore, I guess you can say I'm hobby rocker too. However, I'm not in a band promsing a promoter to sell x amount of tickets and then showing up for load-in time late, not selling any tickets, ect.

The bands that really care about their band and career/hobby will show up on time and actually ask their fans and friends to go to the show for support. If, however, they don't have any fans yet, then they should sell tickets to family members and personal friends (just to get their foot in the door), and then, by the exsposure, they will gain fans from other bands on the bill that do have a fan base.

I remember when my brother-in-law first started a band without fans. I could have been on the guest list, but I bought a ticket to support his band (as well as the rest of my family). This, in turn, got him respect from the promoter, in which gave him more shows... then after the first few shows, he started to gain his own fans and was able to sell tickets without a problem. See what i mean? However, when I give newer bands a first chance at a show, some bands don't even bother to try to sell tickets to their friends and family to get them started. That's when bands waste my time, and therefore, I deem them, "hobby rockers."

Please don't misunderstand me. I should have been more clear before. It's ok to do it for fun, just don't ask to be on a bill if you can't come through, because there are other plenty of bands out there that will try harder. I've been burned a few times, but now I know who are the real deals are rather than, "hobby rockers." Do you know what I mean now?

I've had a band show up to play on a national show and only sold 2 tickets between 5 guys. That was pathetic. I should have given another band a chance that was more serious, because I had many inquires. But, it's trial and error. I can see why some promoters have the policy "play to play", because it covers the promoters ass. But, I don't like to do that and I continue to give a new band a chance every now and then. Sometimes, they disapoint me and are not asked back, but I work hard for the ones who work hard for me. That was a mouth full! I don't mean any disrepesct.... it's just that there is a lot of money on the line producing a national show for local band that just doesn't give a fuck when there are bands out there that would love to play a national.

im sorry but all i get out of this is that you consider music to be a business, of course it is, and that goes against a lot of what metal and hardcore stands for unless you value the money more than the art of music itself that is way DIY metal and hardcore would spit in your face, you dumb bitch.

the only person that should be concerned with business is

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 10,2006 2:28am
Dude, who wants to lose money on a show? It sucks too loose over a grand... believe me. But, i keep going and that's dedication, because I didn't have underground metal shows in Maine when I was a kid and couldn't afford to go to Mass for one. That's why I do it. But, hey, a girl's gotta eat right?

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 10,2006 2:29am
I'm not a bitch and I resent that comment.

toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at Dec 10,2006 2:44am
why don't you try not posting twice, one minute apart to addon to your original post. it makes you look like an idiot who can't collect their thoughts.

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 10,2006 2:59am
I can collect my thoughts fine... but I'm fuckin' bourd dude.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Dec 10,2006 3:18am
blackmetallady said:
I'm not a bitch

I disagree

blackmetallady said:
I can collect my thoughts fine... but I'm fuckin' bourd dude.

bourd, huh? well why don't you try reading a dictionary?

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 10,2006 4:06am
after 3 glasses of Merlot at home... I don't give a fuck, baby

toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 10,2006 6:01pm
ha!

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 10,2006 7:34pm

this needs to be reposted because it's the funniest thing i've ever seen.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 11,2006 9:09am
blackmetallady said:
fuck, baby

fuck babies? that's fucking gross.

toggletoggle post by IllinoisEnemaBradness at Jan 22,2009 5:59pm
der fool

toggletoggle post by TheBloodening  at Jan 22,2009 6:59pm
Fuck i just spent at least an hour reading that, that was awesome!!! Maybe bands stopped caring/selling tickets/and showing up late because the "BIG PROMOTERS" kept fucking them over. It is 100% true, you're probably one of them.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 22,2009 7:09pm
Ah, BlackMetalLady...someday I will finally get to deliver that long delayed punch in the face I promised you.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 23,2009 9:22am
I support this bump.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 23,2009 10:37am
hahahaha oh man this was so epic.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Jan 23,2009 10:43am
This is an actual message that Black Metal Horseface sent me back then. This rules.

"Dude, if you google my name, Leigh Rush, the first thing that comes up is your lame thread about me. That's not good for my other businesses at all. It entails my work phone number and I can't have that anymore. It's out of control... this is just wrong. Ask the Rev to change that headline and remove my name. Serioulsy, man this effects my business's a lot.
I just took on another client that I'm managing (Trouble) and one of the band members found that thread while googling my name. I'm working with new people for endorsements on their upcoming tour and I can't have people googling that... because people do google names. This is just not cool.

Thank you.

Leigh"

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 23,2009 10:45am
hahahaha i smell an Anal Cunt song.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 23,2009 10:45am
Sadly Josh that is no longer true, I just googled her name and found, um, NOTHING about her at all.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 23,2009 1:13pm
POSTING IN AN EPIC THREAD

Thanks, guys - I've successfully wasted another morning reading this whole thing through, AGAIN. LOL

toggletoggle post by WellWell at Jan 23,2009 3:20pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
POSTING IN AN EPIC THREAD

Thanks, guys - I've successfully wasted another morning reading this whole thing through, AGAIN. LOL

Dah, why didnt you look at the dates...

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 23,2009 3:21pm
Why didn't you look at the SHUT UP.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jan 23,2009 3:23pm
Why didn't you look at the SHUT UP.

W3%20nli said[orig][quote]
that dont make no sense.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 19,2011 1:02am
YEAH

toggletoggle post by WellWell at Jan 19,2011 1:05am
YEAH

yea what? why didnt you look at the dates...

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jan 19,2011 1:22am
I can't believe it's been 4 years since this shit.

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Jan 19,2011 2:22am

toggletoggle post by Garth Algar at Jan 19,2011 6:19am
This link says she and the drummer of Trouble got engaged in like '08. HA.

http://www.retrogravemusic.com/fr_interviewsreviews.cfm?showstart=11

toggletoggle post by rockos at Jan 19,2011 9:29am
I like the cut of this broad's jib. Think she'd go into business with me?

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Jan 19,2011 1:05pm
Blackmetallady was legendary. I wish i had her..... teeth? YEAH!!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][9:25:39am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.14796 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]